Gorilla Art

Od Saphireblueelf

Kojiro and Kaoru are in college. One for cooking the other for art. They get a dorm room together and the fun... Více

Moving
Figure art
Thirsty?
Happy Birthday Kaoru
Lovers
Aftermath
Twisted fate
Thunder
I love a rainy night
Sleepover
Forever

Dinner

321 15 38
Od Saphireblueelf

*Yes, I made Reki and Langa the same age as Kojiro and Karou.*

Kaoru was leaning against the wall. He held one of his fans covering his mouth. Kojiro tried to ignore him. He needed to finish his push-ups. The fact the pink haired hottie insisted on standing where the green haired teen could see him sort of irritated Kojiro. It also kind of turned him on. Although he couldn't see his mouth, Kojiro could see how the man's cheeks were slightly flushed at what he was seeing.

Reaching his mark, he dropped down. Flipping over, he began his sit-ups. "Like what you see?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, I love watching an over muscled gorilla sweating all over the floor. We are never going to get that smell out." Kaoru complained. Kojiro laughed.

"I have some carpet fresh!" He snorted, continuing his morning exercises.

"Why can't you just use the gym!" his roommate hissed.

"Because the football team is in there this early. I will only be another twenty minutes, go do your face or something!" He growled back. The fan smacked him in the forehead as he came up in the sit up.

"It takes longer than twenty minutes!" Kaoru shouted.

"Didn't realize you were that ugly!" Kojiro growled back. He regretted it as soon as he said it. The shocked, hurt look on Kaoru's face just before he stormed out hurt.

"Damn it." Kojiro swore. They always fought like this, but he despised hurting others' feelings. He knew how much Kaoru valued his appearance. His mother had done a number on the guys head. Kojiro continued his sit ups, he then did squats and lunges. Finishing up with a cool down routine. He went to shower. Kaoru was in front of the mirror in the bathroom.

"I'm sorry. That was harsh. You're beautiful!" Kojiro kissed the top of the shorter man's head as he walked past. "How 'bout I make it up to you, and I make dinner tonight." He offered as he stripped out of his shorts and shirt.

"Spaghetti with meatballs and garlic bread?" Kaoru asked. Kojiro chuckled.

"You got it." The sound of the water hitting the tiled floor had Kaoru glancing up in the mirror. He saw the muscled back and firm butt of his friend step into the shower stall. Damn that man was fine! Kaoru thought to himself. Too bad he is straighter than a ruler. That had been the real reason Kaoru had first tried dating Adam.

Adam was a skilled skater. He had charm and charisma, but he lacked all of the things that made people draw close to one Kojiro Nanjo. Kojiro was a genuinely nice person. He would do anything for you. If he thought he hurt your feelings, he would find a way to fix it. Like this dinner tonight. Kaoru sighed. He hadn't been that upset with the comment. Actually, he had thought about it, and it sort of hinted that Kojiro thought he was nice looking. This had cheered him up. He wasn't going to tell the gorilla brained barbarian that! It wouldn't get him his preferred dinner. He chuckled.

Kaoru was out of the bathroom by the time Kojiro got out of the shower. The strong bodied teen slipped on clean clothes after drying off. He quickly brushed his hair and teeth. They had two days of being on campus before classes started. He wanted to spend the time exploring their new grounds. He wondered if the brainiac had plugged in Carla.

Kojiro walked back to their room. He walked into a mess. "Carla, I can't find it. Where is the white one!" Kaoru was head first in the closet, making a mess of the clothes he had so neatly hung up the day before.

"Um, is this what you're looking for?" Kojiro picked up a white silk robe with cherry blossoms on it. Kaoru ducked out to look at him.

"No! Why would I wear a robe outside?" He cried. Kojiro switched hands he arched an eye brow as he held up the thin white tank top. Kaoru's cheeks colored a bit.

"Yeah, that." He snatched the top from the thick, meaty fingers. He pulled it on, kicking the clothing back inside the closet.

"Don't do that!" Kojiro gathered up the garments. He began to hang them up as Kaoru found a soft gray button-up to put on over the white tank. He pulled his hair out of its ponytail to brush it. Kojiro watched as the long pink locks began to shine under the attention of their owner. He smirked as he finished picking up the mess of clothing.

"You look impressive. What are you up to today?" He asked. Kaoru tsked.

"Aren't we exploring the campus?" He asked. Kojiro frowned.

"You look too nice to just skateboard around." He muttered.

"Who knows, I might run into some rich gay guy who likes pink." He flipped his hair around as he redid the ponytail. Kojiro walked up to him.

"Want me to braid it?" He asked.

"No, that wouldn't go well with this look." They picked up their boards and walked out of the room. Kojiro made sure they had their keys before locking the door. They headed out.

"Oh, cool, check out that board. The plastic shell would be great for maneuverability." A voice spoke out. Kaoru turned his head. Two teens were walking toward him. One had their eyes glued to the black and purple board under his arm. The wide smile and huge yellow orbs told him, this kid knew his stuff.

"That's why I chose it. Plus, it's more durable for her computer parts. The slip free paint helps me to keep my footing no matter what I wear." He spoke up.

"Wait, you built her?" The red head lifted his eyes up to the golden eyes of Kaoru.

"He even built the program that operates her." Kojiro called. The teens face scrunched up. He reached out to take the board.

"But that would be..." A sharp slap sounded in the semi enclosed space.

"Don't touch!" Kaoru cried.

"Oh, uh..." The teen jerked his hands back, looking slightly flustered.

"Don't mind Reki, he builds skateboards to keep his mind busy." The teen beside him muttered.

"Yours is a cruiser. Wow, this has seen some stuff." He had obviously learned his lesson and didn't try to touch the wooden deck under the muscled arm. Kojiro flipped it out and held it in both hands.

"Here, you can look at it. I'm not as paranoid as Pinky is." He smirked.

"Carla zap him." Kaoru spoke softly. Kojiro jumped out of the way.

"I am unable to follow this command. What would I zap him with, master." The robotic female voice asked. Kaoru smirked.

"Never mind. Seeing your face was worth it." He snorted. "I really should put some sort of taser in this." He chuckled.

"That sounds kinky." The blue haired teen muttered.

"Langa, we aren't in our room. Don't talk like that." Reki scolded as he finished examining and tightening some things up on the cruiser he held. Where he got the tools from who knew. There was a stifled laugh.

"Alright, see you guys around." The teens separated. Reki and Langa headed out to the student center while Kojiro and Kaoru went to check out the hills and sidewalks.

Later that night, they came back. Kojiro had gone to a nearby store and gotten the ingredients he needed to make the dish Kaoru had requested. The kitchen was small. There was only a two burner stove. For seasonings, they only had salt and pepper. Good thing Kojiro prepared for this. He pulled out a pot to heat up water. As that was getting hot, he mixed together his meatball recipe. He fried this on the electric grill. His sauce was simmering as he tossed in more peppers, onions, and garlic.

"There isn't an oven!" he cried as he turned around a few times. "Who cooks without an oven!" he fumed. The garlic bread was ready to be broiled.

"I have a toaster oven." A girl said. Kojiro looked around the space. It was a common area for everyone. There were two long couches, some easy chairs and a few tables with plastic colored chairs around them. Kaoru sat at one table, alone. His books spread out before him. Kojiro smirked. The entire room was filled with students. He was sure it was due to the aroma coming from his cooking.

"Oh, that would work." He nodded to the girl. She dashed out to return with the little oven. He slipped the garlic bread inside. "Uh, I didn't think so many people would come down..." Kojiro looked around. "There should be enough sauce and noodles for everyone but not sure on the meatballs and garlic bread." He frowned.

When the bread came out, he cut it up, giving the girl who had supplied the oven a large piece. He made his and Kaoru's plates. Carrying them over to the pink haired teen, he sat it down in front of him. Kojiro sat across from him, watching as the teen delicately picked up the tomato and plopped it in his mouth.

"Mmmm, prefect." He moaned. The other kids made a dash for the food. It was gone in seconds. Kojiro laughed as he poured some red wine for Kaoru.

"How?" The teen cried greedily, snatching up the glass.

"I have my ways." Kojiro smirked. He clicked their glasses together. They tried to drown out the moans of pleasure from the other students around them. Kojiro focused his attention on the glasses wearing beauty in front of him.

"Well, am I forgiven?" He asked.

"Hmm, not sure. That was a pretty bad thing you said." Kaoru looked up at him through long eyelashes.

"Not even the wine helped?" Kojiro grinned mischievously.

"A little. But you are going to have to do better, my little gorilla." Kaoru teased. Kojiro rolled his red eyes.

"What about this?" From the bag, he pulled out a triple lawyer chocolate cake. "No oven, so I had to buy it. Once I start working in the kitchens, I will see about making you something better." He smirked.

"I am only as beautiful to you as a store bought cake?" Kaoru's eyes narrowed. "This is not better, gorilla!" He hissed.

"Listen here, four eyes, there isn't an oven!" he gestured one meaty arm around the kitchen.

"You are here for culinary arts, find one!" Kaoru tossed his napkin down on the table. Snatching the half bottle of wine up, he stormed from the room.

"There is just no pleasing him!" Kojiro complained. He cleaned up the kitchen before going back to their room. By the time he got there, Kaoru was passed out, snoring. The near empty wine bottle hugged in his arms. Kojiro pried it out. He finished it off before tucking the teen in.

Ever since they were little, they pretty much slept together. They were the only two in the room. Having the beds side by side meant they basically had a large double bed for them to sleep in. With this being said, how come such a skinny person took up so much room? Kojiro had to shift Kaoru several times just to get into bed.

"Good night, love." He whispered, kissing the man's bare shoulder. Kojiro laid beside him, watching the peace filled face until sleep took him.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5K 190 11
when Izuku discovers he has a crush on Bakugo he goes to Mina and Ochako for help. Their solution... is ..... crossdressing. Deku agrees to the idea...
68.3K 2.4K 15
❝ What are you talking about? I've always been a nice person! ❞ ❝We all know that's bullshit ❞ It's painfully obvious-the way he looks at Kenma, the...
25.1K 913 18
This story is about Kageyama and Tsukishima finding each other on Wattpad and becoming close online friends. Practice keeps going, bickering continu...
156 16 14
Kaoru is a punk teen. He has only one friend, Kojiro Nanjo. He only loves to skate, or so most of the school knows about him. Kojiro knows the real h...