The Sun Falls , The Moon Rise...

By presnougat

(end) my writing gets better in the newer chapters tbh. More

28/10/21
30/10/21
3/11/21
7/11/21
12/11/21
14/11/21
16/11/21
25/11/21
1/12/21
2/12/21
16/12/21
19/12/21
21/12/21
About Kezio.....
29/12/21
7/1/22
16/1/22
22/1/22
5/2/22
19/2/22
16/4/22
17/5/22
Filler episode time :) part 2
11/10/22
about kezio 2
14/4/23
epilogue

12/4/22

1.2K 21 12
By presnougat

Ah yes but I've only said uppermoons 4 and 5 ? What happened to 6? Well , Kaigaku would have been a demon by now but , with uppermoon 1 gone that can't happen. Or can it?

Days went by after Akaza's encounter with the lowly demon and he had gathered the higher two for a discussion. To sum it up the conversation went nowhere. Even though both were flabbergasted that they manage to get out of hold from Muzans grip they didn't seem so bothered by it.

"At least now I can controll my cult in peace, though his presence would be dearly missed~" Douma purred. Akaza couldn't tell if he was genuinely happy about this or not. But nonetheless he was pissed about well, Douma in general.

Kokushibou stayed quiet the whole time and only said something right before the three left when the meeting declared over-that the three should team up and keep in touch. Well now there in some sort of club or group together ... of some sort. Akaza had scurried away after to find Kyojuro again.

--

"PSH!! Pesky children, WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?!" Kezio screamed at no one. She tracks down a forest in search of her broken cart before heading back to Kyoujuros Estate , again.

She hops along the faint trail marks to see her cart still in its bashed form. The sight pulls a sigh from her. She tries to drag out the biggest piece that's still intact from all the rubble ,a wheel was all that's left.

She thinks to herself trying to piece together a plan , one that would surely secure her future with her husband and child! She's so sure of it... she justs need a bit of help from someone who owes her. Alot.

Along the way to the estate She makes her way down to the south for supplies to once again have to go through the cold and blizzards in order to reach her beloved. She stops by a store that sells items for that sort of activity, she delicately walks in before eyeing the owner and giving a nod. He makes way for her to enter the door behind, inside lies stairs that go deeper until a small door was face to face with her.
She knocks four times before it creaks open ever so slightly and she creeps in to see her friend.

"I see he got away." The shadow crooned back still facing away from Kezio. Fully Submerged in the dark , it was hard to tell where it was facing in the first place.

"Sadly , I was injured horribly and the connection to the barrier faltered because of my state." She spat , eyes glaring at the silhouette. She darted her eyes elsewhere, aware that her gaze discomforts the other.

"I want a stronger field, somethjng to fully isolate my love, don't disappoint me again." And with that she slams the door and walks out as gracefully as she did when she came in. The man behind the counter bowed before she dissappeared from his sight. The room suddently felt less suffocating.

When she was half way out of the village She had realised she left without getting any supplies . She rushed back but calmed herself down whe she neared the store . It took a while to get it all ready but what's to come is worth it all.

---

Akaza settled down with the Rengokus at the table for dinner. He seemed restless halfway through the eating. Kyoujuro took noticed at his behaviour and asked if he was alright.

"Have you caught wind on whether the cure to this demon thing is ready and testable?" Akaza stuttered , fidgeting around his seat. Kyoujuro tried to calm him down but Akaza became more and more anxious about this.

"Its onk been a week since we contacted Ms. Tamayo, it will surely take a while.. months perhaps, but I'll be there the whole way." Kyoujuro soothingly replied to Akaza, his distress calmed down a bit but soon spiked up again. Months? Akaza couldn't wait that long. What if his lord finds him? Finds his love? What would happen?

But , looking into his lovers eyes made those thoughts go away, not forever but he felt at ease. To be looked at with those bug eyes and that warm feeling that sturs in his body everytime he catches his lover eyeing him. He could literally drown in this man's glare. He was at peace. Akaza calmed down and the rest of the way it was pretty calm. He rengokues bid there goodnight before heading to there respective rooms, Akaza trailing behind Kyoujuro .

He's been dying to tell his lover about this , he feels that it's important-which it was-but as he thought about it , thus could stirr up more duties, meetings for his lover and him being the selfish demon he is-he didn't want that- he wanted his lover to be right here. He was okay with what he had now. He didn't want his lovers attention to be diverted from him, and as mucb as he respects him for his morals and beliefs. He couldn't Kyojuro be drowning in duties. He felt bad though and knew if his lover found out it would definitely hurt him more than if he told him now.

"..love... I have something to say." And so he said it. While in the futon , just before his lover was about to sleep soundly with no worries right beside his true one. And so Kyoujuro slept. And woke up early , too early to head to the estate. He had launched his crow earlier , right after he felt his lover slump behind him indicating he had fallen asleep.

Kyoujuro fumbled around and pause midway to think if he should wake up his brother to tell him his goodbyes. He does and his brother had awoken from all the noise he had made earlier anyways. His lover had awoken a few minutes after and got into his box , only to resume his slumber shortly after entering. The sight is truly something as Kyojuro marvels over the sight for a while until he had gathered himself to start the journey to his master.

His crow found him a few minutes into into journey and was delighted to hear that his master was astonished that he wasn't all dead. He understood the situation he was in and was ready to father the rest on his 'grand' entrance. He was also greatful that his master approved of his relationship and was more than happy to let his live6r come , provided that he behaved and that the story must be fully told. His master had also mentioned that he was amused that young kamado and the Love hashira along with his family had helped his demon lover with the secret search rescue . He was surprised he had never saw this coming and was quite surprised that the love hashira was very good at hiding her tracks.

Kyoujro was happy to have a master like him . He enjoys the messages and details his crow gives him while on his way there.

---

Tanjiro had been trying his best to keep the information on Rengokus reappearance. His best buddies were still unaware. Shinobu and her estate members tried to keep hushed about this but it will all soon break eventually. They were all still a bit beaten up from the encounter of uppermoon 6 so he kept it quiet for a while until he heard that Shinobu will be attending a meeting with the hashiras and had implied in her statement on what exsactly they were going to go on about. She was surely excited ti see how this whole thing would unravel. But she knows her master is all forgiving , listening and understanding.

Tanjiro was going through recovery training when he heard from kanao that the uppermoons were invited, but later she said ut would only be the one he was with the whole recovery period. She also asked about the crazy womman before and Tanjiro had almost forgot about her. He was scared that she would once again come back but doubts she would get through Mr. Rengokus lover. Though she did manage to come and go very unnoticed. He doesn't look down on her capabilities, instead he comes up with scenarios and possible coutcomes and solutions and with that his mind had been going on uselessly with alm these scenes.

Zenitsu comes out from the corner to check up on Tanjiro and to grace his presence upon his lady nezkuo of course. His expression turned concerned before consoling Tanjiro. He instantly knew why and shook off his thoughts before assuring his friend that he wasn't in any state of grief. Zenitsu found that reassuring and left after giving Nezuko a small talk about his love for her.

Inoskue runs in after Zenitsu and starts talking about there adventures and what they were face next. His hands filled with rice balls as he bickers about his greatness. Aoi was soon seen rushing in to drag Insouke back to the eating lounge and apologies for letting her sight get out of Insouke. He was soon isolated into the sleeping room with both Tanjiro and Zenitsu. They fall asleep soon after, Tanjiro wonders what would happen during the meeting and can't help but think.

---

The love hashira was happily eating away with The wind , water and serpant hashira at a ramen restaurant when they heard the news of an important hashira meeting. Mitsuris own crow came to her ear and quietly whispered different instructions that was given by her master . She was delighted but also nervous. The three other hashira found this nothing out of the ordinary and continued earing there portions of ramen. The four sat together peacefully once more. Only a few words to be shared once in a while.

As Giyuu got out of the Ramen house , Sanemi suggested the go to a sauna before heading towards there masters estate. The others agreed after being all sweaty and hungry from the fighting of a group of demons. Nothing too out of there league but they were strong enough to need a few hashiras on the line. It was actually Mitsuris solo mission but Obanai has bumped into her after completing his own. Poor guy wanted to help her alone but soon Giyuu was brought along by Mitsuris pleading eyes after getting caught by the streets of the village it was hiding in.

Sanemi had conveniently also finnished two missions back to back and needed to shrug off the extra adrenaline built up fromt he two previous fight that were enough to scratch that need of having a good fight so he tagged along , half willing. Obanai was truly in despair at that moment but he got to enjoy it anyways. The four hashiras had been together for only 2 nights and it felt like a whole road trip.

They had arrived at the sauna and the three guys enjoy it on there side while Mitsuri gets a little alone time.
--------

Heyyaaaa sorry for the dissappearance uh, I'm kind of proud of this one? Let me know what yall think!!

Stay safe.

P.s. no one joined the competition so I just wrote this lol

Edit, for some reason this chapter was removed when I published it 4 days ago.

TIME TO DISSAPPEAR follow me on twitter my social links are on my profile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149 0 23
I am going to make Demon Slayer better, how? Because I'm making the story, enjoy the read chuckle nuts
9K 75 62
Fluff, Angst, but no lemon sorry 😭 Bro I'm too picky about what I read. That is the reason I write these. I obviously don't own anything in this boo...
2.7K 50 22
If you don't like ship then- don't read, simple πŸ˜¦πŸ˜ƒ. Multi οΏΌshipper ✨ οΏΌdoing this out of boredom tbh. Update on I'll take time, comment things you w...