The Head Warrior's Special Boy

Bởi Memmiama161101

WARNING: Contains non-consensual sexual activity, attempted suicide and consensual beastiality. Please read a... Xem Thêm

Rory
Sundown (Explicit)
Suicide Attempt
Swept Away
Healer's Magic
Xavier's Magic
Nightmares (Explicit)
Alpha Greeting
New Best Friend
Training
Sneaky Court Issue
Combat Challenge
Preparation Ritual
The Fight for Courting Rights
Xavier's Broken Secret
Rory's Magic Hands (Explicit)
Gel Recipe (Explicit)
Rut
Savior
The Throes of Passion (Explicit)
Punishment
Solitary Confinement
Trouble
Unwanted Affairs (Explicit)
Xavier Steps In (Explicit)
Recovery
Pleasant Surprise
Five Years Later
Lucifer, Slave to Draeden
Negotiation
Xavier and Rory Go To Town
Further Negotiation
Draeden's Scheme
Draeden's Bargaining Chip
Xavier's Capture
Draeden's Theory

Mating (Explicit)

5K 118 0
Bởi Memmiama161101

Xavier's POV
Returning to Rory's side, I licked his hot cheeks as he panted feebly. He was sporting a vicious fever and trembling in pain. I gently nudged him onto all fours, and licked his folds lovingly.

His juices coated my tongue generously as I fondled his clitoris and his body shook in anticipation as I laced my saliva with aphrodisiac. Pushing back, he moaned wantonly and spread his legs.

"Please Xavier, make me yours." He begged. Moving up, I slowly mounted him and delivered kisses to the back of his neck. Licking the juncture between his neck and shoulder.

Sliding in sensually, I felt Rory vibrate around me as he shivered in pleasure. Moaning, he went down on his elbows and leaned into me, pressing his hips back to meet my pulsing length.

As I thrusted into him, over and over. I went hard and deep, taking my time. Rory mumbled incoherently as his small hands gripped tightly onto the leathers and pelts that littered our naked bodies.

Finally as I worked him to orgasm, I thrust myself all the way in, my knot expanding to lock myself in. At the last second, I bit down on Rory's neck searing my mark onto him as he moaned and spasmed with my hot seed pumping rapidly into him in short, successive spurts. "Oh, Xavier!" He moaned.

After my knot dissipated and his body had accepted my seed, I gently detached myself and wrapped my body around him protectively as we fell asleep peacefully.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

275K 9.4K 16
(BoyXBoy) Wyatt, has to go on a camping trip with his best friend Rory. He doesn't want to go, but for the sake of Rory's manhood he has resigned hi...
276K 4.2K 5
Book 1 of the You Series. Leo Johnson has been a good boy since the day he was born. He always did what he was told and got the best grades in school...
Rogue Bởi Hollie

Lãng mạn

68.4K 1.9K 34
Rogues were a species that were hated by many, some born as a rogue, some leaving their old packs because of their Alpha and some kicked out of their...
3.8M 160K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...