My Diary (Heenu FF) -FINISHED-

Da junkyoshiii

(Heeseung and Geonu ff) I know what you're thinking, this story is about someone who writes in his diary abou... Altro

- beginning -
- 2 -
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
12
13 (tweets)
14 (filler)
15
17 ๐Ÿ˜‹
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 (EXTRA YEONBIN CHAPTER)
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 (END)
AUTHORS NOTE

16 ๐Ÿ˜‹

81 5 21
Da junkyoshiii

hint hint

Geonu's pov
After Sunghoon and Jake dropped me back off I wrote in my diary once again.

3/16
Dear diary, Kyungmin and Youngbin came to visit Heeseung and I've gotten closer with them. Honestly I think I might like Heeseung but I said I was straight (might think that over) and he's dating Youngbin. I can't like him. I don't know if I like Kyungmin, I've went to the park with him and he's actually fun and has a really nice personality. If he asked me out I would say yes. I honestly don't know anymore. Only if one day one of them could be mine and hold my hand. Only if one day I can be with one of you guys. One chance guys.. yeah I'm gonna keep dreaming ;( I know what a crush is because I've had one before but I don't know. Still though, I really have gotten closer to those two. Theyre really nice friends, I see why Heeseung were friends with them. I think that's pretty much it besides we all went to Jay's house and got along pretty well. Until next time.

I rested my hand rereading what I've wrote. I put my diary away then went to bed.

Kyungmin's Pov
When we got back to Heeseungs house Youngbin had asked me if I was okay. Was I not acting normal??

"Hey Kyungmin, are you okay? You've been kind of quiet, what's on your mind?"

"How did you know there was something on my mind?"

"I'm literally your bestfriend how could I not? You can tell me anything."

"Sure sure I.. Youngbin how did you know you liked Heeseung?"

"Well, everytime I hung out around him I felt different than how I would be around others and I would constantly think about him. Also when I talked to him my heart would beat faster and I would sometimes feel butterflies in my stomach. It's really cliche but yeah!"

"Oh." I nodded

"Why? Does Kyungmin have a crush?"
He looked at me smirking

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Tell meee! I told you when I liked Heeseung!"

"Fine, I might or might not like Geonu, though I've only known him for a month or less?"

"Really? You should tell him!" Youngbin opened his chips.

"Should I tell him?"

"Yes you should." He ate his chips as if he was listening to some drama.

"How? Over text orrr?"

"No! That's stupid! Since Geonu probably went home by now maybe call him tomorrow and ask him to go somewhere and you can confess there."

"Oh yeah you're right, that'll do thanks Youngbin." I smiled at him then left the room to get some sleep, but of course I had to hear the couples weird conversation.

I lOvE yOu sOoO mUcH i nEvEERRr wAnT tO lEAvE yOu bABy 🥺🥺 please shut the fuck up I'm trying to get some sleep. I whined in my head.

Kyungmins pov
It was 1:40 pm and I still haven't called Geonu but I should right now right? I dialed Geonu's number and the phone started ringing. It went to voice mail so I called a second time.

"Hello?"

"Hey Geonu."

"Oh hey Kyungmin."

"Why didn't you pick up the first time?"

"I was sleeping."

"This late?"

"Yeah I went to sleep kinda late last night but why'd you call?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today since Youngbin and Heeseung will be doing their own thing."

"Just us?"

"Mhm."

"Sure, where to?"

"Hmm maybeee that ice cream place."

"Oh Soobin's Bunnies?" (Ik it sounds weird just roll with me)

"Yeah that."

"Sure, how does 2pm sound?"

"Good, I'll pick you up."

"Sounds good, I'll get ready!!"

"Okay byee."

"See youu."

I hung up the phone to realize I was smiling and yet my heart was pounding. I need to look perfect!! I threw on my favorite clothes I have packed fixed my hair then searched up Soobin's Bunnies after. Their ice cream flavors...

Vanilla
•Mint
•Cookies N Cream
•Cookie Dough
•Adrenaline
•Mochi
•Coffee
•Superman
•Cotton Candy
•Harley Quinn
•Lonely Boy
•Pre Order Ice Cream (Custom)
•View Whole Menu Here!!

Wait there's a custom?! That's it, I'm definitely getting one for Geonu.

Geonu

Kyungmin
Hey Geonu, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Geonu
hmm i guess i like cookies and cream why?

Kyungmin
I might get the custom ice cream for you.

Geonu
really? Should I get one for you too?

Kyungmin
Sure you can.

Geonu
Okayy.

I call Soobin's Bunnies and ordered the custom ice cream.

"Is there a way to confess through the ice cream?"

"Hmm weird but why? Is this for your crush?"

"Maybe."

"Well I can put a bottle in there for you with a note for them."

"Sounds good."

"What do you want it to say?"

Taehyun's Pov
The person on the phone tells me what they wanted to write then I wrote it down.

"Okay, I'll make sure I put it with the ice cream."

"Thank you!"

"Of course." I hung up the phone

"Kai! Two cookies n cream for 2pm!"

"I heard!"

"So how was that phone call?" Yeonjun asked me leaning against the counter.

"There were 2 and they're both for 2pm."

"What else?"

"They're both putting a confess letter in it."

"Really? Do you think they're for eachother?"

"For sure, they both mentioned each others names in the note."

"What a coincidence, they're probably soulmates. I should tell Soobin."

"Yeah go ahead."

It was 1:55 pm and almost time for the two people to get here for their ice creams. Excited ??

"Kai are they ready?"

"Yeah, you're putting a bottle in it again?"

"Yep."

"Okay good luck with that."

"It's not hard!"

"It is because you're-"

"Height doesn't make a difference thanks!"

I made a little placing for the bottle and placed it in there.

Kyungmin's Pov
I was waiting outside for Geonu when making that phone call, he said he'll be out here right at 2. I saw Geonu leave his door and lock it then he headed to the passenger seat.

"Hey Geonu."

"Hey Kyungminn, what did you order for the custom?"

"That's a secret."

"Damn it, I thought it would've worked!"

"So this is only two blocks away right?"

"Yeah, turn left right now and we'll be there."

"Almost on time, 2:04 pm."

We head in the ice cream place then that worker Taehyun calls out to us.

"Hey! Are you guys Kyungmin and Geonu?"

"Yeah we are."

"Okay well here is the one for Geonu and the one for Kyungmin."

"Thanks."

"Of course enjoy!" Taehyun smiled at us.

"Hey Geonu, why is there a note in both of ours?" I asked while sitting at our table

"I don't know, it's only there if you asked it to be there."

"Should we read it before we eat our ice cream?"

"Since I'm curious what mine says, of course."

I already knew what Geonu's said but I was curious on what my note says. I opened the bottle then unrolled the note to read it.

To Kyungmin
I know I've known you for less than 3 months but I think I like you in that way you know? I'm not sure if you would like me back and I don't wanna get rejected right in front of my face so I put a note here. Please lmk how you feel about me. I understand if you don't like me back.

-Lee Geonu

Geonu also likes me? I look up at Geonu who was already staring at me.

"Kyungmin, you wrote this?"

"Mhm you wrote this?"

"Correct, uh so?"

"Can this be a date?"

"Why not?" Geonu smiles at me.

a/n: you guys are probably wondering what Kyungmin's said so here's Geonu's pov and we'll continue.

Geonu's Pov
You really only get a note when you suggest it. I wonder what it says since I wrote one to Kyungmin also. I take out the paper and read it.

Dear Lee Geonu,
I've liked you for a while now but I don't know how to tell you face to face. I've always looked at you thinking I hope one day you could be mine and hold hands etc all the cute couple stuff yk. Youngbin actually gave me this idea to "hang out" but I'd like to make it a date now. I don't know if you like me back but if you do would you like to go out with me?

Sincerely, Cho Kyungmin <3

I looked up at Kyungmin. What a coincidence?

Kyungmin's Pov (back at where we were before.)

"You wanna go out with me?"

"Of course I would!!"

"By the way Geonu, I do like you back since you asked in your note."

"I realize that, so are you my boyfriend?"

"Hm that's if you want me to be, do you want to be my boyfriend Geonu?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I want to?!"

"Then you are my boyfriend now." I awkwardly smiled at him then we ate our ice cream.

After we ate our ice cream I took Geonu to a nice beach to play and walk around. When we both got out of the car I noticed Geonu kept staring at my hand fidgeting with his fingers. I grabbed his hand and held it. This was the one day I've been waiting for. Just to hold his hand. When we got to the sand, Geonu dragged me with him to go stand in the water with him. We took off our shoes and ran in the water. After playing in the water for a bit we finally went to go sit in the soft sand instead.

"Do you think we should tell Heeseung and Youngbin about this?" I asked.

"Well, maybe you tell youngbin and I tell Heeseung?"

"Hmm yeah let's do that, I'll text youngbin right now."

Youngbin

Kyungmin
Okay I have updates for you

Youngbin
Really? Update me rn.

Kyungmin
Don't tell Heeseung yet though okay?

Youngbin
Yeah yeah sure.
So are you and Geonu dating yet?

Kyungmin
Well, let's say we are.

Youngbin
Really?!

Kyungmin
I wouldnt lie.

Youngbin
Omg I'm so happy for you guyssss

Kyungmin
thanks Youngbin 😀

Youngbin
Yeah ofcc 😋

"Okay I told Youngbin, how is telling Heeseung doing?"

"I'll show you while we walk up that bridge." Geonu held my hand again then showed me his texts with Heeseung

Heeseung

Geonu
hey heeseung

Heeseung
Hey Geonu, did u hang out with Kyungmin today?

Geonu
Yeah I am right now too

Heeseung
How is it going?

Geonu
Well..

Geonu
Do you remember when you said this? 😾

Heeseung
Omg yeah, are you guys dating? 😦😦

Geonu
yeah exactly

Heeseung
Really!?

Geonu
Im serious rn hee 😞

Heeseung
GEONU FIXED HIS TASTE?

Geonu
I did, stfu 😾‼️

Heeseung
my ship sailed 😍
Anyways I'm happy for you two 😁

Geonu
woww thanks tayo 😕👎🏼

Heeseung
Stop calling me that 😞😞

Geonu
Maybe when you and Youngbin break up

Heeseung
Rude ‼️
Anyways post you and Kyungmin for us okay? 😚 yeah thank you.

Geonu
Uh huh.

"Wow, you and Heeseungs conversations are so funny while Youngbin and I's are so simple." I said after reading it.

"Really? How long have you guys been friends for?"

"For about a year now."

"That's so long!"

"I know right?" I replied then quickly snapped a photo of Geonu.

"Hey!" Geonu took a photo of me back

"You're so cute."

"Have you see yourself?"

@kyungmin_min
ily <3 😞

youngbin_bin: thank you guys -heeseung
jwonnie: geonu this is foul why didnt you tell me ?
geonunu: ^^sorry wonie, i forgot you were my best friend.
jwonnie: ^^YOU WHAT.
laylalover: oh?
iceprince1: YOU GUYS ARE DATING??
binhan: oh.. cute ig 😦
jongseong: this is actually unexpected asf
JM_jimin: guys you guys keep leaving me out.
JB_jimin; ^^fr 👎🏼👎🏼
TA_KIS: ^^yo why is there two jimins.
kkkimsssunoo: who knew kyungnu would be a thing 😟
nishimurani_ki: that's geonu?
TA_KIS: wbkwbkwbk
kim_daniel: ^^fr 😭
jwonnie: ^^AND YOU GUYS DIDNT TELL ME??!

@geonunu
lyt kyungmin 😭

heehee: did you guys spend your whole day at that beach..
geonunu: ^^very much
TA_KIS: wait post more pictures of kyungmin like actually
kkkimsssunoo: ^^fr he could be a insta star
kyungmin_min: we have more pics of me 🙆🏻‍♀️
jongseong: ^^POST ‼️‼️
geonunu: yall fr obsessed with my bf.. too bad he's mine 😞👎🏼
nishimurani_ki: ^^wym my bf is sunoo.. you're the one missing out.
geonunu: ^^boy stfu we ain't talking bout you 👺

@geonunu
More of my lovely bf that you guys are obsessed with <33 @kyungmin_min

kim_daniel: sunoo wasnt lying when he said that Kyungmin could be an instagram model.
geonunu: ^^ofc ofc 😫
kyungmin_min: lovely in the caption >>>
binhan: omg he's so cute
JM_Jimin: geonu your traitor 😞‼️
jwonnie: ^^fr geonu..
geonunu: ^^I'll text yall later 😾
heehee: you actually listened to me 💀
jongseong: ty for the pics
kkkimsssunoo: kyungmin could be famous right now.
TA_KIS: who knew geonu would like Kyungmin??
kim_daniel: ^^ us 😛😎
TA_KIS: ^^exactly 😘‼️
k_iii: ^^HELPP

Geonu's Pov
When we got back in the car after being at the beach and walking around all day, Kyungmin drove me back home to drop me off.

"Thank you, uh Kyungmin!!"

Kyungmin laughed then said
"Any time for you."

I went back in my room and wrote in my diary once again.

Dear Diary, today Kyungmin and I started dating? Pretty quick but I feel like Kyungmin might be okay for me this time. I've had this in my head for a while though. It goes like "Roses are red, violets are blue, you aren't Heeseung but you will do." I'm so sorry Kyungmin I love you so much. If we broke up I don't even know. I won't think of that for now though. It's only the beginning. He's so adorable though. Thank you for listening to my ted talk diary. Until tomorrow. <3

Authors note
I'm actually obsessed with Kyungmin rn 😞😞 anyways I literally cannot write for anything. Idk how you guys like my stories but ty 😟 I FOUND THOSE PICTURES ON PINTREST AND I NEVER KNEW THEY EXISTED. Literally who was gonna tell me those pictures existed? None of you guys? 😾‼️. Anywaysss uh I didnt really like how fast this chapter was but Idk 😭 but Kyungnu is a thing now 😍. Anywaysysys Idk what's next chapter but I'll figure it out. Hyuka_s_wifey << we love. Okay anyways this chapter of Kyungmin and Geonu ‼️. Okay that's enough ty.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

23.4K 1.2K 27
"๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐œ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ž๐๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ. ๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง...
318K 12.7K 66
โ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...โž A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
4.4K 294 27
Nineteen the age where your new life begins and your old life takes a turn, and you start taking your life and future seriously, the time when you fe...