Blazing Forward

Por K-Destiiny

Leati and Arianna are back for this next version of their lives together. Follow them as they learn to naviga... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New Polls
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 32

813 38 3
Por K-Destiiny

The next four months were the scariest of my life. Leati's treatment took a lot out of him; mentally, physically, and emotionally. He got tired so easily, gets sick so often, he's lost weight, it's taking such a toll on his body. Jojo is scared and confused, she doesn't understand why her daddy is so tired all of the time, or why he can't play with her. We've explained it as best as we could without overwhelming her. It's just ... a lot.

Jojo has been spending a lot of time with her mom and her new sister though, and that makes me very happy. Galina has been very consistent with visitation so Le allows sleepovers to happen regularly. He just wants his daughter to be happy and I appreciate the distraction.

"Mi amor, I brought you lunch." I said as I walked into the bedroom.

I just smiled when I saw him laying down with the twins snuggled on his shirtless chest. I have the sexiest husband alive and at this moment, I really appreciate the views. Especially when he's got my boys like that.

"Hey babe, I think they fell asleep." he smiled.

"You're spoiling them, papá." I argued.

"That's my job."

"Gimme those boys, you eat." I said, grabbing Ian while Le got up with Aiden.

"Yes ma'am."

We put the boys in their cribs and went back to bed.

"How are you feeling today, mi amor?" I asked.

"Better. Not as tired or fatigued, I can breathe easier."

"Baby, that's good, you're getting better and stronger."

"Yeah, I don't want to be sick for the holidays." he said, laying back down.

I moved the plate to the night table and passed him his water. The man loves his water which is a very good thing.

"Baby, I love you so much." I said, kissing him softly.

"Enough to let me go to the gym without arguing?" he smiled.

"Leati!" I laughed.

The truth is that I have been stopping him from going to the gym for his own wellbeing, though. He doesn't really grasp the concept of slowing down in the gym. He almost hurt himself one night trying to lift his normal weight, which in these circumstances, is just too much. Thank God that Mox was with him, he could have seriously injured himself. Since then, I've been a bit overbearing, I'll admit it.

"I love you too baby, so much. But really, gym time?"

"What did the doctor say?" I asked him.

"Take it easy, I know." he asked.

"If you want to go, then go. Start on the treadmill please, work up slowly." I pleaded with him.

"I promise." he smiled.

"Babe, why don't you make a home gym? We have the weights here but make your own full home gym with everything that you use."

"You don't like the neighborhood gym, I know." He laughed as he got up.

"Not really but I mean it more for you. They don't really have heavy weights or the bigger machines that you like. I do just fine." I replied.

"I'll look into it smart ass. I'm gonna go jog on the treadmill for a little bit."

"Take your water."

"Kiss." he said, holding his hand out.

I walked over to him and got on my toes for a kiss.

"Take it easy." I warned.

"I know."

He's been dying to go back to the gym but he was getting tired just walking around the house. If he really feels up to it, then who am I to stop him? He looked so happy when he left the house that I felt a little better about him going. While he was gone I completed my own workout in the living room and folded the laundry that my husband washed. Having him home is great, especially when he helps with the household chores.

"Babe!" I heard from the living room about 45 minutes later.

Okay, I might have gotten distracted by TikTok videos so I only started putting the clothes away like 3 minutes ago. When I walked into the living room, I was surprised to see Dwayne there. He kissed my cheek and I got them both something to drink.

"I was in the gym when he called me and said he was outside." My husband said.

"Why didn't you just ring the doorbell?" I asked, handing over the glass.

"Didn't want to assume." he smiled.

"You're always welcome here." I smiled, sitting next to Le as Dwayne sat on the sofa opposite us.

"So uce, what's up?" Le asked his cousin.

"How are you doing man?" Dwayne asked.

"It hasn't been easy, uce. This stuff is tough, it takes a lot out." my husband sighed.

We heard the twins crying over the monitors and both of us smiled.

"Don't worry, I got it, you two stay and talk." I told them.

"I still haven't met these boys, if you don't mind ... can you bring them out here?" Dwayne asked.

"Of course, I'll be back."

"I'll go with you." my husband said.

"You okay?" I asked after turning the radio off in the nursery.

"Yeah, just frustrated with myself, my tolerance and stamina."

"Mi amor, you will come back from this stronger than ever but you have to work up to it again, little by little."

"How are you so sure?"

"Because I know you and nothing will keep you down. Not even leukemia."

"I love you, Mrs. Anoa'i." he smiled, bending down to kiss me.

"Te amo ..."

Our small moment was interrupted by a chorus of wails.

"There are my boys." he happily said, making the boys smile too.

"Come on, your cousin is waiting." I smiled.

We each grabbed a twin and walked out to the living room. Dwayne stood up and his smile was a mile wide.

"Would you look at those handsome boys? They definitely got lucky in the gene pool because man, you're not that bad to look at. Mainly at ... with ... mainly because you married a beauty."

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

We all sat down as they caught each other up on their lives.

"So, what's up uce? You're a busy man, I know you're not here just to catch up. What brings you to Florida, Dwayne?" Le asked his cousin, placing Aiden on the puzzle mats on the floor.

"Alright, you know that I'm filming for Hobbs and Shaw, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see it." I said, putting Ian down as well.

"There are some scenes that will be filmed in Hawaii, but in the movie it'll say that we're in Samoa. Hobbs is going home and I want it to be as accurate as possible. I want you to be in the movie with me." Dwayne said.

"You want me to what?" my husband asked.

"I want my family to be a part of this."

"Wow, that's ... wow." I said.

"That's crazy." Le said.

"I know it's out of the blue but I was talking to my momma about it and she was almost in the movie herself but it didn't work out. I figured I should at least ask you." he said.

"I mean ... are you sure man?" Le asked.

"Absolutely." Dwayne said.

"Ari?"

"Baby, that's up to you. Do you feel like you can handle it? Dwayne, how physically active does he have to be?" I asked.

"It is a physically active role, there will be a big fight scene." he said. "Uso, can you do it?"

"I want to do this, Dwayne, I just don't want to disappoint you." my husband said.

"You could never, I promise that." Dwayne insisted.

"Lalelei, what do you think?" Le asked.

"Mi amor, if you think and believe you can do it, you go ahead."

"Ari?"

"Baby, only you know what you can handle. You're the only one that can make this choice and whatever you choose to do, I'll support that." I told him.

"How long would you need me?" he asked Dwayne.

"A couple of weeks." Dwayne said.

"In Hawaii? Two weeks in Hawaii could do you good. Get out of here for a while and get some sunshine." I told him, sitting on the mat next to the boys.

"Actually, I would like for all of you to come." Dwayne interjected, smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"At the end of the movie, there's going to be a scene where Hobbs takes his daughter back to Samoa so that she can meet the family for the first time. I want as much family as I can have in the scene." Dwayne said.

"You want all of us?" Le asked.

"Yes."

"I, um ... we ..." I stammered, getting up from the floor.

"Listen, take a couple of days to think about it, talk about it, and then let me know what you decide." Dwayne said.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan." Le said.

"Don't feel pressured to say yes brother, your health is above all else."

"Thank you, Dwayne, for thinking of us." I smiled.

"Of course, I'll let you guys get to it. It was great to see you brother, you too Arianna."

"You too." I replied.

I stood with the boys while Le walked Dwayne out. He came with one hell of an offer for my husband, that's for sure.

"You wanna do it." I said as soon as my husband walked back into the room.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29.4K 1.6K 19
Honey is a workaholic. She has given up on finding love or getting married, but she still wants to have a baby. She begins to consider the possibilit...
130K 3.4K 119
Just a collection of stories about wrestlers. I am looking forward to your feedback, so don't forget to vote and comment. Enjoy! Startet on June 22...
132K 7.7K 70
Read part 1, 2, and 3 before this one!
113K 762 146
@colbybrock liked your photo @colbybrock commented 'woah' started June 11, 2018