Double Trouble!!

By dusky_writes

Nandini Murthy and Mannat Murthy are two twins. They are identical, with their face to their smile everything... More

Introduction.. + Copyright
(1) The Malhotra's
(2) The Murthy's
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
Part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
part 45
New Story
Part 46
Part 47

part 29

3.3K 462 232
By dusky_writes

This story is directionless 🌚 Also This chapter is short and crap..

IF YOU WANT MANAN STORY FULL OF ROMANCE AND LOVE THEN KINDLY TRY MY OTHER STORIES AND SPARE THIS ONE THANK YOUU..

Anurag's pov..

From Minnie ❤️

Mom dad has clearly denied to come to your house for the talk..

To Minnie

Same here..

From Minnie

I fucking hate all of these

To Minnie

Don't you think you are cursing way too much these days..

From Minnie

I DON'T CARE

To Minnie
HOW' ABOUT THE MEETING IN MY PENTHOUSE.

From Minnie

They are okay with it..

Seen by Anurag..

So finally my parents and my in-laws had came into the terms of sit and talk after knowing the blunder theirs kids did.. But then their ego came in the middle they didn't want to meet in each other's house and at last my in laws agreed in meeting in my penthouse Huff such a relief..

"So are they coming here at evening for the meeting?" Maa asked as soon as I walked inside the mansion and to the living room..

"In my penthouse" I answered my eyes fell on Manik who was sitting in a weird position on the couch, savouring the taste of chocolate, his eyes stuck on his mobile phone thou I knew he was giving attention to our conversation here as his ears were perked up..

"And what made you think we will go to your penthouse for a meeting?" Dad voiced out staring at me..

"Ramu kaka one Iced coffee for dad" I yelled out then walked towards Manik standing behind his couch and he looked giving me 'What you want look?'

"Well dad you have to , you don't have any other choice you know" I passed him a smile before grabbing the chocolate bar from Manik taking a bite..

"No what the hell? That's mine, sanyukta sent that for me from New York" He whined making a crying face throwing his hands and kicking his legs like a baby .

What the Fuck was wrong with this man child? Sometimes it hard to believe that he was mine twin and same age as me..

God forgot to put some brains in him right..

"Give me the chocolate back Anu the kutta (Dog)" He screamed out getting off from the couch , while I was done eating the whole chocolate.

"Manik language" our parents scolded him in unison..

"Khatam" I showed him the wrapper..

"I will fucking kill you" turning on my hills I ran upstairs with him running me behind..

I was about to close the door of my bedroom room but he put his hand in the middle and pushed the door causing me to stumbled a bit and he walked in , I immediately jumped on the bed holding the pillow..

"Manik don't you dare to come near me" He chuckled seeing the pillow in my hand which I was holding like a Captain America sheild..

"Oh so Oldie Malhotra is getting scared from the Baby Malhotra wow" He laughed like a villain of the C grade movie then jumped on the bed..

"Feels so good to see the fear in your eyes for me Anu" he laughed again trying to sound dangerous but ended up sounding cute..

Fear my foot huh? I laughed which turned into the loud wince when he pushed me down on the bed with him sitting on my back locking my arms and legs, Damnn this pig..

"That hurts suar (pig) insaan (people) leave me"He held my hand tight behind my back

"Why did you eat that chocolate? It was mine" he whined while I was trying to find ways to pushed him off me..

"Now I will going to beat you so bad bitch" I heard him saying and I knew he would going to drop a punch on me for sure, just then something caught in my mind.

"Stop it otherwise I will be the villain of yours and Nandini's story"

He stopped and I smirked feeling his hold loosening, in a second I was on him locking his hands and legs not even giving him a chance to move a bit "Baby Malhotra learn to behave with me , otherwise you know I am capable enough to finish your and Nandini's story before the starting" My voice held warning thou it was fake I was just trying to scare him and my baby brother actually got scared by me , I could say it by seeing his expression..

He indeed has soft corner for hers..

'Just like you have for Mannat' my heart snapped at me..

"Fine we aren't fighting now leave me" This was probably the first time he gave up, passing him an evil grin I got off from him and climbed off the bed just then I felt a tug on the ankle which made me stumbled..

"What the fuck Baby Malhotra leave me" I was having hard time balancing myself..

"Bhai Nandini chaiye mujhe yaar, bohot attitude dikhati hai (Bhai I want Nandini and she shows me so much of attitude)" Damnnn the way he was cribbing it seems like he was asking for a chocolate or an ice cream..

"Mujhe Nandini la kar de de bhai please (Please get me a Nandini, bro)"

"Damnn you Baby Malhotra she isn't a chocolate that I can get her for you" I scolded, he pulled my ankle I was about to lost my balance again but controlled myself..

"She is more tastier than the chocolate" my jaw hit the ground at his words and in a second my whole baby hit the ground as he tugged at my ankle hai and this time I failed to balance myself. Ouchh that hurts like a bitch damnn..

"Shameless Male Bitch" I muttered before getting off and shooting a glare at him only see him pouting..

"Anu you calling me shameless huh? You were in secret relationship with a girl then got married aur pata nahi kya kya kiya hoga and you are calling me shameless, have some shame Oldie" oh how much I wanted to slam a hard punch on his jaw, no no no I had to control myself because if we start fighting again then we would end up destroying each other's face and at evening we had to meet with Mannat and her family..

"Get the fuck out of my room Manik" I yelled at top of my voice.. "Haa haa main jata hu (Yeah yeah I am going)" He nodded standing up for me..

"You have to get Nandini for me otherwise I will be the villain of yours and Mannat's story as well" smirking he left..

That bitch used my dialogue on me only..
_____________________

I know it was short and yes next update will be available by night or maybe night or maybe tomorrow..

Also you all need too laugh with me 🌝 I don't if the chapter was funny or not 😭😄🌝 but you all need to laugh with me..

No you can't expect any love story between Manik and Nandini this soon, ofcourse 😭 because I don't know how to make them fall but they will fell for sureee..

Maybe after two updates you will find some jealous 👄👈 Nandini will surely going to be way too jealous because there will be new entries..

Are you all excited for the next one ?

Connect with me on instagram

@alisha_arfat_ali

@agirlwhowrites8
__________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
238K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
237K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
806K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...