Unexpected Guest ⭐

By jenica1988

~*COMPLETE*~ Little sister of Laura Barton is living with her while her Clint is working with the Avengers a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - Final
Author's Note

Chapter 3

3.8K 132 71
By jenica1988

Nat helped me stand up. I noticed her cheek had a cut on it and I realized what it was from.

"Sorry about the cheek." I said and Nat groaned.

"Yeah what the hell hit me?" Nat asked and grabbed my left hand seeing the diamond solitaire ring.

"What is that?" Clint asked and I looked at him and sighed.

"Can we discuss this in the morning?" I asked holding up my hand and Clint growled but nodded. I looked behind Clint and saw 3 more people standing there.

"Oh yeah uh...Andie this is Tony Stark, Steve Rogers and Bruce Banner..." Clint said.

"Iron Man, Captain America and the Hulk...yeah I know. What are they doing here?" I asked.

"Andie is it?" Tony asked.

"Yeah short for Miranda. What are you all doing here?" I asked confused.

"Well how about we discuss that in the morning too. We are tired and I want to get to bed." Clint said and I groaned.

"Fine, you work out sleeping arrangements. I'm not." I said and went to walk away. I then looked at Clint and smiled wrapping my arms around his neck and he hugged me back.

"Welcome home." I said and walked away. Nat followed me and I knew she would be sharing my bed with me tonight so we could talk. Once we got to my room I gave her some pajamas and we got in bed. She slept with her head at the foot of the bed.

"So, I take it you slugged me with the diamond from your engagement ring from Max?" Nat asked and I sighed. I looked at the ring and smiled. Max hated that I slept in but I never wanted to take it off.

"Yeah....I was waiting until Clint came home to tell him rationally." I said and grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

"What are you doing?" Nat asked.

"Telling Max Clint is home." I said.

"So he can steer clear?" Nat asked.

"Yeah, he doesn't know Clint's real job and if he comes here and runs into Captain America, Iron Man and the Hulk, it might be a little much." I said and Nat laughed.

>Hey so Clint just got home. Don't come over tomorrow. I will let you know when it's safe once I talk to him.< I sent to Max.

>You sure you want to do it alone?< Max asked.

>Yeah, he wasn't too happy tonight when he saw the ring. Just let me and Laura deal with it.< I said.

>Okay, I love you.< Max said.

>Love you.< I said and put my phone back on the nightstand. I looked down and Nat was already asleep. I smiled having my best friend and family home. Now just to get to know our guests.

***********************************************************************

I woke up the next morning by Lila coming in my room and jumping on me I noticed Nat was gone and the contents of my closest all over my room meaning she raided my closet for clothes.

"Hey." I said to Lila.

"Dad is home!" Lila said and I smiled.

"I know so is Auntie Nat." I said and she smiled.

"I know!! Also there are new people." Lila said slightly concerned and I placed a hand on her cheek to calm her.

"It's okay. They are friends of your dads." I said and she smiled.

"Dad said to come wake you up because he made breakfast." Lila said and I looked at the clock.

"Tell your dad it's 6am and I am still sleeping." I said and Lila left the room. I got comfortable again and close my eyes. The next thing I knew was my blanket was being ripped off of me before I could even react to that I was being flipped to the floor as Clint flipped my mattress.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed struggling to get up.

"I told you to get out of bed, get out of bed and get dressed. We have guest, don't come down in your shorts and tank top.

"This is my house I can dress how I want." I said annoyed as Clint stopped at the door.

"I'm sorry who's house?" Clint asked.

"Shields...Nick Fury's...not sure exactly." I said crossing my arms.

"Such a pain in the ass, get dressed...please." Clint said shutting the door.

*****************************************************************

I walked downstairs while putting my hair in a ponytail. I was in a pair of faded blue jean mid-thigh shorts and a red tank top and some slip-on sneakers.

"I thought I said put on clothes?" Clint asked taking in my outfit.

"It's hot Clint, I won't be wearing jeans and a sweater." I said and he groaned.

"Good morning." Laura said and I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Yeah...it's morning. Wouldn't call it good." I said and Clint snickered.

"What did you do?" Nat asked.

"Nothing." Clint asked.

"He flipped my bed while I was still on it!" I said and Clint laughed. Laura and Nat tried to hide their laughs as well.

"Payback for attacking and punching Nat." Clint said and I groaned.

"You punched Nat?!" Laura asked shocked.

"Mistake! I thought they were breaking in. It was dark." I said annoyed.

"Okay fine, mistake." Clint said and I groaned.

"Why the fuck did I even come down here?" I asked.

"Language." I heard someone say and I turned to look in the living room. I saw Tony shaking his head trying not to laugh. I knew the voice came from Steve. I noticed Steve and everyone else were in normal street clothes.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

"Language...please." Steve said and I groaned shaking my head. I turned back to Clint and Laura.

"When can we talk about...." I said holding up my left hand.

"Isn't Max coming over to talk about it?" Clint asked and I shook my head.

"Not with the Avengers around...." I said and then turned to look at all of them.

"No offense." I said and they shook their heads.

"None taken Miranda." Steve said and I groaned.

"It's Andie." I said glaring at Steve.

"Let's go outside." Laura said as the 3 of us went outside. Once outside we walked to a picnic table away from the house.

"So when did this happen?" Clint asked lifting my left hand.

"About 2 months ago." I said.

"And not to sound too old fashioned but didn't he even think to talk to me about this?" Clint asked and I rolled my eyes.

"First all of just a brother-in-law and two he talked to Laura and she gave him permission." I said and Clint looked at Laura shocked.

"You gave him permission?" Clint asked in shock.

"What do you have against Max? He is a great guy!" I said annoyed.

"The great guy that shoved you against a wall leaving bruises up and down your back 8 months ago. Great guy that got upset and threw a skillet at you breaking your wrist 5 months ago." Clint said and I sighed.

"That was an accident." I said and Clint sighed.

"I'm sorry Andie, I don't like it and I don't think I can approve." Clint said and I groaned.

"Well I'm sorry Clint but Max and I are getting married. We were going to ask to do it here but if you don't agree we can just run off sooner and get married." I said and Clint groaned.

"You wouldn't?" Laura asked and I shrugged.

"If no one here is happy for me I will." I said and Laura looked at Clint as he shook his head.

"No Andie, I'm sorry." Clint said, standing up from the table and walking back to the house. I just shook my head.

"Please let me talk to him alone." Laura said and I nodded. We walked back in the house and I looked at all the Avengers in my living room.

"We haven't been properly introduced. I'm Miranda Morse but I go by Andie, I am Laura's baby sister." I said and they smiled.

"I'm Bruce."

"I'm Tony Stark."

"I'm Steve Rogers, nice to meet you." I shook all of their hands. I didn't say anything else and walked away. I went back outside.

"Is it just me or is she very icy towards Cap?" Tony asked and Laura chuckled.

"Yeah sorry about that Steve, I'm not quite sure why but she doesn't really like Captain America." Laura said and Steve shrugged.

"Not everyone likes me, I get it." Steve said and he watched me out the window sitting on the porch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 351 25
WARNING: This story contains a relationship between three people! Clint and Laura Barton had decided to stay to themselves after the fight between Ca...
121K 1.9K 17
Julianne Barton is an agent for shield. The only problem, is that she's very independent, but what happens when she has to work with the Avengers to...
3.4K 103 21
They met in 1935 at 18 years old. Anastasia Zina Lebedev is a first generation Widow taken from her family to become an assassin at the age of three...
13.8K 397 22
What happens when Yelena Belova returns to a world void of her older sister: Natasha Romanoff? When she decides that her sister's best friend is the...