The Midnight Art Gallery | J...

By CupcakesFfs_

"You See? Even If You want to end yourself, even after all the effort in trying to Make yourself Disappear. I... More

THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
END

FIFTEEN

334 36 38
By CupcakesFfs_

His heart Beating Fast as he felt himself laying down on a hard surface. He pant Trying to regain his breath. He opened his eyes to see blue sky covering the site and white loaf like clouds flying around like catch me if you can.

"Yah Jungkook ah, you alright?"

He heard a voice, familiar.

He lift only his head up to see who just called his name and found Jimin..?

"Here, water. Don't overwork yourself. We still have two days left for the performance"

Jungkook lift his body up and sat down on the floor, wait. It's not a floor.

He looked around and found that... he's in middle of a stadium, on a stage. People around them. They are wearing same outfits so they are staff members it suppose. He felt his heart skip a beat. He's...on a stage.

Suddenly he felt water splash on his face as he gasp and looked up. Jimin laughed while Stumbling back, Jungkook wiped his face standing up on his feet the he heard another voice from behind.

"Ay jiminie, what you doing...

Not like that, do it like this"

And Suddenly another splash of water was faced by Jungkook, he coughed but Opened his eyes to see Hoseok. He was confused slightly..but he liked it. He look around to find any water bottle, he found some on stage edge so he grabbed one and opened and splashed the water around to both of them as they both laughed while splashing back water at Jungkook too.

"Yah! Leave my Jungkookie alone! You bad Boys!"

Here comes Seokjin, he grabbed another water bottle splashing them at the two boys who Laughed and stumbled while running away from him.

Jimin, Hoseok, Seokjin...they are here in this life.

"Guys don't get too much drenched or y'all will catch Cold"

He heard another Familiar voice. Namjoon.

Another voice "Ah! I wanna join too!"

It was Taehyung.

Jungkook look around to see them happily spraying and splashing water at each other. They all are together now...a smile formed on Jungkook's lips as he watch them all.

"Here towel, dry your hair or you will Catch cold"

A voice spoke just besides him, he turned to look who it was. It was Yoongi. Jungkook's smile brightened up more as he took the towel from his hands.

He didn't freak out this time, tired of expressing it. But he felt the wave of happiness inside him seeing each other his friends here in a same life.

So there is a life where I have all of them...together.

"Thank you Hyung"

Yoongi just nod at him as he look over at others playing around with water. "Yah! Will y'all stop or should I bring my Slipper to smack each of y'all's Asses?"

Yoongi's words made Jungkook let out a Chuckle.

Jungkook looked around, this was such a big place. His eyes fall on some banners hanging around.

[ BTS ]

---

Jungkook was laying there in his room, all members stays at the same house and they have their own private rooms. It was late at night so Jungkook was searching up things about "BTS" on Social Media.

Seems like they have came too far and have achieved what they deserves.

A smile formed on his face, they all look happy in these pictures and videos. They all are comfortable with each other. It's like a family.

So..they Named their Fandom as "ARMY".

Jungkook Chuckled seeing some of the moments, he searched up their songs and all. Dang and he never knew he's gonna fall in love with these songs and voices.

Damn the lyrics be giving him Goosebumps over and over again.

"I'm...Loving them all"

---

Days later.

Jungkook Listened most of their songs and he's now almost good and same as singing like the original version ones. He can practice with his other members now. He's not that bad in it though.

He practiced the Choreography too. He did practiced in middle of the nights and alone in his room giving it extra attention to become Perfect in it like he should be. He was catching up things pretty fast.

As the time passes by and days too, it was already evening and Tomorrow was the concert. Ah..first concert for Jungkook.

Right now, Everyone packed up and were getting off from work. The car was already waiting for the Members at the back of the building so that they won't get Noticed by any Random fan or anyone.

Jungkook was the last member to leave the building, others are already waiting for him in the car. Jungkook walked outside from the backside of the building but he felt something weird.

He felt as if someone was behind him, he turned but he saw no one there. Who was it? Was it just hallucination?

Feeling Something off in this place he didn't stayed there for longer and went to the car.

---

It was the concert day.

He was excited, Somehow nervous too. Other seems to have the same Feelings even though they are used to these. So he was glad he's not feeling this alone.

"On the stage on Five Minutes"

The staff said. Namjoon clapped his hands to gather other members together in a Circle.

"Alright, so.. y'all know that I trust Y'all and that Everything will be like Always. So... Fighting!"

"Fighting!"

---

They were on stage, Armies shouting cheering and with their light Bombs shining with colors. They sang Make it right, after that Mikrokosmos.

Members singing and getting close to the edge of the stage. Jungkook felt as if this was his Galaxy and he was the Sun. And they all are adoring him.

He felt happy, he felt Complete he felt as if he can ask for nothing more now.

Untill..

Something Happened which no one was expecting, not even Jungkook himself.

The people Suddenly gasped and shout while the staff members started rush around and Talking with each other on their microphone.

Members were Confused, the background music also was stopped in middle by the staff so they stopped singing too.

They look around to see Armies pointing up towards the Stage's roof. Exactly above...where Jungkook was standing.

Jungkook followed their fingers and he turned his head up, his heart skipped a beat as he saw a big metal piece of lighting was shaking badly enough to rip off some of the Ceiling. His eyes widened as it Suddenly was about to fall on top of him.

Other members panicked, Armies screaming in fear too. The metal was about to get hit to Jungkook as he raised his hands to cover his eyes froze on his spot as his reflex didn't worked.

But in split of seconds he was pushed aside from the spot as the metal got smashed on the stage creating a mess of dust and loud sound Echoed through the stadium. 

Everyone gasped and stopped moving.

Jungkook... wasn't there.

He groan as he felt Someone's body on top of his, he opened his eyes, but wasn't able to see anything clearly cause of the dust. He look around and pulled his hand up coughing and pushing the dust away with his hand.

The person above him groan too coming back to their senses, but they instantly gasp and lift their head only to fall their gaze into Jungkook's.

Jungkook had no words to say, he didn't Expected her to see here. Specially not in a situation like this...

"Yn.."

"Jungkook...

You have to get out of here, get out of this life as fast as possible. Please"

_________

I'm sorry I had to write something like this. I apologise.

And this book is coming to an end. It was a good journey :<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 896 35
[𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤] He was wrong, but what was more wrong that I fell for him. _________________________________________________ ©Lovestruck2006...
1.8M 64.7K 39
||English FF|| Why are you like this?! What have I ever done to you?! Kim Taehyung! ||The Ideas for this story are all from me|| (I got inspired by g...
1M 22.5K 58
A 'slut' of a 21 year old Nidhi is married to the disabled thakur, who is paralysed below his waist. What will happen when her sexual frustration wil...
3.3M 219K 96
She has a virtual boyfriend and she calls him Glitch. "I was just bored when I started it but I ended up falling inlove with the guy inside my screen...