Reunion of the Dragon family(...

By CrqzyCalico

*this story is currently under full revision. Lots of changes will be made afterwards* The fourth true dragon... More

Notice or A/N or whatever you call it
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beginning of the journey
Chapter 2 - Nation of Dwarves
Chapter 3 - Frozen Continent
Chapter 4 - Walprugis I
Chapter 5 - Walprugis II
Notice
Chapter 7 - Back to the forest
Chapter 8 - Spirit queen and the conquerer of flame
Chapter 9 - Showing affection
Chapter 10 - Friend and foe
Chapter 11 - Confrontation with Chaos
Chapter 12 - Labyrinth I
Chapter 13 - Labyrinth II
Chapter 14 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 15 - Sceme and punishment
Chapter 16 - Hero awakened
Chapter 17 - Preparation
Notice
Chapter 18 - To the battle field
Chapter 19 - Revenge
Side chapter - Mission
Chapter 20 - Fiery sister
Chapter 21 - Imposter
Chapter 22 - Aftermath
Chapter 23 - Velzard
Notice
Chapter 24 - War cloud
Chapter 25 - Demon's battle
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Gathering forces
Chapter 28 - Enemy at doorstep
Chapter 29 - The battle of dragon I
Chapter 30 - The battle of dragon II
The battle of dragon III
Chapter 32 - Rising nightmare
yee
Chapter 33 - Darkness
Chapter 34

Chapter 6 - A daughter and a niece

5.6K 145 85
By CrqzyCalico

3rd POV

  A day after walprugis, Rimuru is standing in the corridor of Guy's ice castle, frozen in utter confusion and shock.

  The figure in front of Rimuru was a cute little girl with a fox ear on the head. Her age seemed to be around 10~12.

(Kumara in this story)  
(just imagine the hair is brown)

There is nothing confusing in the scene, except that the girl called Rimuru 'papa'.

Rimuru POV

  I froze upon hearing the little girl's word. My mind was overwhelming with numerous question and my head is starting to get dizzy.

"Are you okay, daddy?" The girl asked with a worried face. I snapped out of my trance.

"Eto, did you just call me dad?" I asked trying to get hold of the situation.

"Yes, daddy." She replied with a smile.

"Um, you know what dad is, right?" (Rimuru)

"Of course!" (Kumara)

'I woke up in the morning and I have a daughter suddenly? What kind of crazy story is this!?' I thought, trying to calm down.

"Do you have a name?" I asked her.

"Clayman called me 'Nine head' but I don't want to be called by that name anymore." The fox-eared girl said with a disappointed voice.

"In that case, I can rename you if you want." (Rimuru)

"Really? Thank you daddy!" She exclaimed as she rushed toward me and hugged me around my waist.

  I didn't know what to do at first, but then I just patted her head.

"Now, now. Your name will be Kumara from now on." Black and purple mist rushed out of me and wrapped around Kumara. After a few seconds, the mist dissolved and Kumara jumped at me with a smile on her face.

"Thank you so much daddy!" Kumara said as she clung to my neck.

  I was still awkward at getting called papa, but I just smiled and carried her to my room.

  We reached the room and I pushed the door open. Ciel came out from the room and smiled at us. 

  Kumara jumped down from me and ran toward her. "Mommy!'

'Huh? Mommy?' I froze again with a dumbfounded expression on my face.

"Mommy, daddy looks weird again." (Kumara)

"It's alright, Kumara-chan. He is just tired. Why don't you go outside and explore?" Ciel said with a smile.

"Okay!" Kumara replied and scampered out of the room.

"Care to explain what just happened?" (Rimuru)

  Ciel just smirked and led me to the couch and sat beside me, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"As you can see, we got a daughter." (Ciel)

"I see. But how, and why?" (Rimuru)

"We saved her from the one who was controlling her and took care of her. I think that'll be enough explanation, don't you think so?" Ciel replied not moving from her position.

"It's kind of weird to suddenly have a daughter." (Rimuru)

"I know, but I don't mind." Ciel said looking at me straight in my eyes.

"Yeah I don't mind either." I said with a warm smile.

"By the way, how did you know her name?  I didn't tell you and nor did she." I asked, suddenly curious.

"I just shared your vision and hearing when you named her. I can't miss a thing like that." Ciel simply replied. 

  I just shrugged and rested on the couch with Ciel.

Kumara POV

  It has been two days since I arrived in this ice castle. It has also been two days since daddy saved me from Clayman. 

  He still gets flustered when I call him daddy, but he is getting used to it

  I also call Ciel as mommy. She and daddy loves each other, so why not?

  I knocked on the door and mama came out, greeting me with a warm smile.

"Did you enjoyed exploring the castle, Kumara-chan?" (Ciel)

"Yes I enjoyed it. Except the part when Guy teased me." (Kumara)

"Really? Well, if Guy tease you again, come to me. I'll punish him for teasing my lovely Kumara-chan." Mama said with a smile. I could feel scary vibe coming out of her when she mentioned punishing Guy.

"Well, it's time to sleep. Come here, Kumara-chan." Mommy said, opening her arms for me.

  I lunged at her and hugged her tightly.

"Good night mommy."

"Good night dear."

  I smiled at her and closed my eyes, feeling my body drifting back to my shelter in mommy and daddy's imaginary space.

Timeskip

  We are leaving the frozen continent today. Originally, we were going to leave a few days ago, but aunt Velzard asked daddy to stay for few more days which he accepted.

  I wasn't very fond of this place but I'll miss aunt Velzard who had been nice to me. She said I was polite and well-mannered unlike uncle Veldora.

  I'm currently in a room with mommy, daddy, uncle Veldora and aunt Velzard. I know that I could stay with Ranga and Raika nii-sans in the imaginary space, but I wanted to accompany mommy and daddy in person.

  Aunt Velzard had a sad look on her face. Mommy told me that she and daddy got separated long time ago and couldn't meet each other for a long time, so it would be hard for her to say good bye.

"You promise you would visit me often?" (Velzard)

"Of course, I will visit every time I get chance." Papa replied while hugging aunt Velzard.

"It's time to go." Guy said while pointing at the glowing magic circle infront of us.

"I told you, our teleportation ability came back. You don't have to do this." (Rimuru)

"Just be quiet and stand on it. I wish to send my visitors safely." (Guy)

  We walked into the magic circle that will teleport us to our destination.

"This will take you to Beast Kingdom Eurazania's capital. Karion said it is safe there, so there won't be any trouble." (Guy)

"Good bye, I'll visit again soon." (Rimuru)

  Guy snapped his finger and with a flash of light, we disappeared from the ice continent and reappeared at Eurazania.

"Oy Rimuru, over here!" (Karion)

  I turned around to see a big man waving at us. He must be the demon lord Karion mommy told me about.

  Daddy went to him and shook hands with him. 

"So you didn't forget our promise. I thank you again for your help." (Karion)

"It's nothing." Daddy replied with a smile. "Now shall we start, Ciel."

  Mom and dad floated over the remains of the city. I felt immense amount of magicules being sucked by them.

  There was a bright flash of light and I covered my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see a great city instead of ruins. I knew they were strong, but seeing them with my own eyes fascinated me more.

  Mom and dad slowly drifted down to the ground. However they staggered and flopped to the ground after they landed.

  I ran toward them, followed by Karion. "Are you okay?" I asked in a worried voice.

"We're fine. We just need to rest for a bit." Mommy replied. She was smiling but her voice sounded really tired.

"What happened Rimuru?" (Karion)

"I guess it's because our power came back recently. You don't have to worry. We just need some rest."  (Rimuru)

  After saying that daddy and mommy's eyes closed and they slumped to the ground. I was worried at first, but I soon noticed that they were just sleeping and relaxed a bit.

"Come on. Let's take them to more comfortable place." (Karion)

"You can look around. Just don't destroy anything." Karion said to uncle Veldora who was already reading some kind of book. Karion then carried them to a room and laid them on the bed.

"Call me if they wake up." Karion said as he left the room.

  As soon as he left the room, I climbed on the bed and laid between them. 'I didn't expect my journey to start like this.'

'But this feels nice too.' I thought as I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

Ciel POV

  I woke up to find myself in a unfamiliar room. 'Did Karion carried us here? I told Rimuru that this will take lots of power, but how can I reject him.'

  I then looked around to see Kumara and Rimuru sleeping beside me. Kumara started calling me mommy after she was rescued from Clayman. I began to caress her hair gently.

  I was surprised at first, but soon got used to it. Rimuru still feels awkward and flustered at being called as daddy, but I know that he likes it inside.

  As I was thinking inside, Rimuru stirred and woke up.

"How long were we asleep?" Rimuru asked while rubbing his eyes.

"About three hours. I told you that our ability isn't at full potential yet." (Ciel)

"(Chuckle) Yeah I know. I just wanted to repair it quickly for them." (Rimuru)

  Then he noticed Kumara sleeping between us. "Since when was she here?"

"She came with us and was asleep since then."

"Well, I'll go visit Karion, how about you?"

"I can't leave our daughter alone, don't you think so too?" I said with a mischievous grin.

"Our daught-" Rimuru stammered. I giggled at his flustered expression.

  Rimuru just sighed and shook his head lightly with a weak smile. "I'll be going then."

  He left the room and I sat there beside Kumara. After an hour later, she woke up and we went out side too.

  Rimuru was talking with Karion and Frey when we saw him.

"Milim is in her territory now, so we will be departing soon." Rimuru said to Karion.

"Okay then. Have a nice trip." Karion said while shaking hands with him.

"Hey Veldora, are you coming or not." (Ciel)

  Veldora came with his eyes still glued to manga. I guess they helped him recover from the 'education' he received. Though I wonder how he walks around without bumping into something or someone with his eyes glued to them.

  We said good bye to them and telported to Milim's territory. We found ourselves at the entrance of some structure built at the side of the mountain.

  As we were looking around the surroundings, some dragonewts in human forms appeared and surrounded us. There were at least two dozens of them and they clearly weren't friendly and welcoming.

"How dare you walk into Milim-sama's temple without permission, you intruders!" The bald guy who seems to be in charge shouted at us.

"Didn't you inform Milim that we were coming?" I whispered to Rimuru.

"I did. I guess she didn't tell it to them." Rimuru replied uneasily

"I'm sorry for entering without telling you. I'm just here because Milim invited us." Rimuru spoke to them

"How do we know that you are telling the truth?" The guy in charge asked with a skeptical look on his face.

  Tch, these guys are difficult to talk through. As I was about to reply, something crashed down between us and them.

"You are here!" We heard a voice through a cloud of dust. When it subsided, we saw Milim hugging Rimuru tightly.

"Do you know them, Milim-sama?" The guy who confronted us before asked her with a confused look on his face.

"Of course, he's my uncle, Rimuru." Milim replied smiling innocently at them.

  The bald guy's expression hardened like a rock and others were the same. Some of them were sweating from worry.

"Sorry for our rudeness Rimuru-sama, please forgive us!" They said in unison and kneeled in front of us.

"It's okay. You were just doing your job. There's no need to apologize."

  Milim, who already lost interest in started to fidget with her hair. What surprised me was that her hair is moving on it's own and moreover I couldn't sense magical pulse from it.

  Before I could ask her about it, she ordered Midley to guide us to our room and went flying somewhere around the city.

  The dragonewts left too, except Midley and a guy named Hermes who will be our guide. They told us to follow them which we did. Guess this is quite an unusual start for a family meeting.

Hermes POV

  I was minding my business at the temple's entrance earlier when someone suddenly appeared in front of us without getting detected by anyone.

  Midley, as usual, surrounded the intruders and sort of threatened them. I don't mind him doing that usually, but something inside me told that this wasn't going to end well.

  And just like that, my hunch didn't miss. One of the intruders turned out to be Milim-sama's uncle. I could see sweats covering Midley's head when he found that out.

  Luckily, Rimuru-sama, Milim-sama's uncle, was a nice man and forgave us. Milim-sama ordered me and Midley to escort them to the guest room, so that's where we are heading right now.

  As I was walking in front of them someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Rimuru-sama behind me.

"Do you need something Rimuru-sama?" (Hermes)

"Oh, I just have a question. Earlier when we were talking I saw Milim's hair moving on its own, but I couldn't detect any magical pulse from her. I was wondering if you knew how she did that." (Rimuru)

  So that was why he looked at Milim-sama with a surprised glance earlier. Well, I had same reaction when I first knew the truth.

"Milim-sama's hair is actually muscle. So, she can move them around freely without magic. She used them to choke her enemy once." (Hermes)

  Rimuru-sama had an expression of shock and bewilderment on his face.

"By the way, can I ask you a few things Rimuru-sama?" I asked.

"Sure, I will answer what I can." He replied with a slow nod as if he was still in shock.

"If you are Milim-sama's uncle, that means you are a true dragon, right?" (Hermes)

"Yes, that's right." (Rimuru)

"But I didn't know or even heard that there was a fifth true dragon." (Hermes)

"Oh, well actually, I accidentally got sucked into my older brothers trash can and got stuck in another realm thousands of years ago, so only a few knows my existance." (Rimuru)

  It was my turn to get shocked. What kind of trash can can send true dragon missing for thousands of years? And also his older brother? Does he mean god Veldanava, Milim-sama's father?

  Rimuru-sama seemed to notice me overwhelmed with questions and explained them to me as we walked inside the main temple.

  We reached the room and helped them settle. There was a girl with fox ears with them. I wonder who she might be. Maybe I can ask later.

  Before we leave the room, I remembered something and told Midley to go ahead. I found Ciel-sama near the door and asked her the question I wanted to ask since they arrived.

"Ciel-sama, may I ask why you visited here?" (Hermes)

"We came here to visit Milim and she had request for us." (Ciel)

"May I ask what that request is?" (Hermes)

"She asked us to teach you how to cook." (Ciel)

  Upon hearing her word, tears of joy started to flow from my eyes. We are finally going to be free from Midley's absurd obsession on raw foods.

"Eto, are you okay?" Ciel-sama asked in a worried tone.

"I'm okay. Thank you Ciel-sama. Thank you so much." I bowed to her multiple times and walked out of the temple. This visit won't be bad after all.

-----------------------------------------

And that's it for this chapter.

I thank to all of those who had waited for this story.

Sorry I had to make you guys wait. I'll try my best not to make any delays from now on. (keyword: try)

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.8K 16
This story takes place during and mere moments after Rimuru Tempest' evolution into a Awakened Demon Lord. During this Evolution, due to the Presence...
8.4K 146 89
A tale of how the true dragons of the cardinal world live there lives (P.S) this is my first story so it won't be perfect. this story will be the sam...
272K 10K 151
This story follows the life of rimuru tempest but his past life will be different. After dying fighting for humanity 'Azatoth' perishes. When Azatoth...
688K 11.6K 73
A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wanton. My first ever fanfiction story.