Masoom Ishq

بواسطة Swarmayi

Manan Short Story! المزيد

• Cover •
Shot - 1
Shot - 2
Shot - 3
Shot - 4
Epilogue

Shot - 5

4.7K 380 76
بواسطة Swarmayi

Hello people!

Here I am with the last shot of this story.

Hope you all like it.

Thank you so much for loving this story. It means alot.❤️❤️❤️

Warning :- Grab your tissues. Highly emotional part ahead. Sensitive people and kids stay away.

__________________

Manik was standing infront of Murthy Mansion with a stone face. He closed his eyes thinking about Nandini.

Her smile, her blush, her care, her giggles, her pout, her innocence for which he fell. He remembered her betrayal. Her lies. Her cries when she asked him to not send her away. Her pleads. Everything roamed infront of his eyes like a movie. He opened his eyes and a lone tear escaped from his eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that, Nandini. You shouldn't have. Even after your big betrayal, this heart still cares for you. It pains hearing your cries. It bleed seeing your tears, your pain. Because I love you. Sacchha pyaar kiya maine tumse, Nandini. And I am not a cheap person who will let anyone harm my love. Never. I swore to protect you, Nandini. Humesha. And I won't back off." Said Manik wiping his tears harshly. His phone rang and he attended the call.

"Ha Cabir.."

............

"Yes I reached. Everything is perfect. Just wait for my hint."

............

"Yeah, sure. You too. Bye."

Saying this Manik ended the call and was about to put the phone in his pocket when his wallet fell. He bent down to pick it up and his eyes fell on the white paper lying beneath! The letter! He hurriedly took it in his hand and opened.

Dear Manik,

First of all, thank you so much for taking care of my amms in my absence. I know, it was too much to ask you even after whatever I did with you but I promise, this was the very last. Hereafter, I won't trouble you. Never ever.

I always wanted to be the reason of your happiness, Manik. But see the irony! I was the reason of your downfall. For your sorrows. I am really very sorry for everything, Manik. Genuinely, I am.

I am sorry for lieing to you. I am sorry for hiding everything from you. I am sorry for betraying you, for breaking your trust. Sorry for giving your money to that jerk. I am sorry for all the pain you are going through because of me. But swear on Aiyyappa, Manik! I never wanted this. I never faked my care for you. My love was not an act. It wasn't any trap. Yes. I love you Manik! Apni jaan se bhi jyaada pyaar karti hu aapse. I am not a gold digger. Nahi chaiye mujhe koi paisa. I wanted love. Only love which you gave me. Jitni bhi months humne ek saath guzare hai, swear on Aiyyappa, Manik! I never wanted this. I never faked my care for you. My love was not an act. It wasn't any trap. Yes. I love you Manik! Apni jaan se bhi jyaada pyaar karti hu aapse.

I wanted to tell you everything, Manik. From the very start. But I was scared. There were many reasons. First, I was scared of your reaction. You knew Harshad from years even before meeting me. He was your best friend. I feared that you won't trust me. Second, Harshad! He was blackmailing me always. With one and other reason. It included you too. He used to threat me using your name too because he knew, he knew somewhere I had soft corner for you or may be love because I never let him hurt you. I used to give him everything in return. Usney jo bhi bola, voh sab maine kiya. Your money.. aapke paise deneki himmat nahi thi mujhme. It was your hardwork. But I got selfish for us. For you. It was better to let go of money rather than seeing you in pain. And third, my Amms. My grandmother whose funeral you did. I will always be grateful to you for that, Manik. I trusted you with my Amms and I know she would be at peace. He used to threat me using her name too.

Manik, you must be thinking that I am such a coward who never fought back and just beared every torture of Harshad like an emotional fool. No Manik! I fought! Trust me! I fought with all my strength but I lost infront of my Amms. He.. he threatened to stop Amms treatment, Manik. And..

He.. he had our photos which was clicked in compromise position. It was morphed. I knew it was all fake but my amms didn't. She wasn't that strong to bear all this, Manik. Already I lost my parents 2 years back. Now I couldn't afford to loose amms so I did everything he asked me to. I was helpless Manik. I didn't had a choice.

He asked me to marry you. I wasn't ready. He was always jealous of you. He just wanted to destroy your happiness, Manik. When I denied for this, he again threatened me using amms. I had to agree.

After marrying you I was always been in guilt of hiding the things from you but I never had a choice. I wanted to tell you everything. I wanted to cry in your embrace. But I couldn't. I just couldn't. Harshad had even bribed one of your butler who used to keep eye on us and give him all the information. I was about to tell everything to you yesterday. I wanted to confess my love and start our new beginning without any lies. But again, Harshad ruined it all. You heard everything on your own and misunderstood. I won't blame you for that. Galti meri thi. I shouldn't have hided the things till this long. Pr Manik, maine yeh sab jaan boojhkar nahi kiya tha. I was being pressurized.

Harshad and I was never in a relationship. It was all a lie. A big fat lie. He came in my college and become my friend. We were just friends but out of nowhere, he started to become clingy. I never liked it. He always helped me with one or other things while managing home, amms. Because after my parents death, everything messed up for me. He helped me even handling Murthy Industries. But I guess, I shouldn't have taken his help that time. He sneaked in very easily and very smartly turned up everything in the company in his favor. One day, he proposed me infront of whole college. He literally pressurized me to say yes, Manik. I was so reluctant and uncomfortable. I was burdened with responsibilities and his favours. I had to say yes.

Amms disliked him from the very start. She didn't even recognized him as her grandson. Because he was very small when my father divorced his mother and parted ways with her. Yeah, he is my step brother. I got to know it when he came home being drunk and blabbered all the shit. I was shattered, Manik. Even though I never loved him, but I always respected him and thought him as a good friend. But everything turned ugly from that night.

He started abusing me, he used to beat me. I thanked my Aiyyappa thousand times in my mind for keeping my amms in hospital. Weird right? Who would like to see their loved one to be in hospital? But I liked it Manik. I was happy. Because she was safe there. She didn't had to see all this drama everyday. And if she would have been home, Harshad would have tortured her too which I couldn't even imagine in my worst nightmare.

I was selfish. I wanted my amms to be with me forever. And for that I was ready to bear everything. Be it Harshad's assaults, his threats, his torture or.. or.. your hatred. But see the destiny. For whom I did so much has left me. Amms left me. I couldn't protect my amms, Manik. I failed her.

I can't return your money, Manik. It's a huge amount. I don't have anything. Harshad has already taken it from me except the one. Yes, I have transferred the murthy mansion on your name. That was the only thing I had as my own. It was on my name. But It's yours now. You can sell it or do whatever you wish to. I have talked with my lawyer already. He will send you the papers soon.

Manik, when you said na.. you don't want me in your life anymore, you want me to go away and never return back; I.. I felt as if someone asked me to give my heart. I just.. felt I will die any moment. You.. Manik.. you become my whole world. I.. I thought.. you would hear me.. once. Only once.

I know.. it's totally okay.. And I understand it was not your fault but situation was like that. I.. I didn't even give you the reason to trust me. But still, it hurts so much Manik. It's still hurting. Why me, Manik? Why always me? I.. Manik.. mere na bahot chote sapne the. Very small yet beautiful. I wished to have my own small happy family. Aapke saath. You, me and our small little world. Our Humesha. But see, Aiyyappa didn't want it to happen. Infact, now I think he never wanted my happiness. Shayad I was born to suffer. All alone.

No! Don't pity me, Manik. That was the only thing I expect from you. And, You don't have to feel guilty for anything. Nothing is your fault. Infact, I am your guilty. For breaking your precious heart. Hosake toh mujhe maaf kardijiye. Please forgive, your Nandini. She was a coward, helpless, selfish girl.

You asked me to go away from your life. I.. I am completing your wish. Iss baar aapko shikayat ka mauka nahi dungi, Manik. I will never come back in your life. Always stay happy. And if possible, move on from me. Marry someone who deserve you. You're a gem, Manik. My precious gem. Main chahe jaha bhi jaun, you will always be there in my prayers. Humesha.

L..last request.. please.. d.. Don't.. don't.. hate me.. after knowing that.. that I slept with.. with.. harshad.. No. I didn't. I never. He.. he think so because I let him think. Yes. He wanted to.. to.. take my dignity. But that day, he was drunk and I saved myself hitting his head. Next day he didn't remember anything but I acted.. as.. if... he.. he accomplished in his mission.. so that he won't come back after me again and again.. And my plan worked. He.. he thought.. we slept together. Later he just.. just used to blackmail me with this thing using those morphed photos.

I am not impure, Manik. Nandini was always yours, she is still yours and she will be always yours. Till her last breathe. I love you. Humesha and forever.

Yours guilty,
Nandini!

After reading the letter Manik was in tears. He was so wrong. How could he didn't see her pain, her helplessness. She did everything for him and her grandmother. That douchebag assaulted her. He... why he didn't ever noticed her turmoil? He failed as a husband. He failed to protect her. He closed his eyes in pain and banged his hand on his car with anger. Falling on floor he cried his heart out.

"I am sorry, Nandini. Your Manik is sorry. So sorry. Maaf kardo mujhe. I am sorry, meri jaan." He hugged the letter to his chest and cried but suddenly his posture changed and he stood up hurriedly.

"Your Manik is here, Nandini. I won't let anything happen to you. Kuch nahi hoga tumhe. Tumhare har ek aasu ka badla lunga. He will pay for touching and harming you, my love. He will pay for every bad thing he did with you. With us. It's time to teach a lesson to this bastard." Thought Manik. His eyes red in pure rage. He barged inside the mansion furiously.

"Harshad! Harshad! Come out you coward!! Harshadd!!" Manik shouted calling for him. Hearing the shouts Harshad along with his 3 guards came out. Seeing Manik he smirked.

"Kya baat hai, Manik! Before time ha! I am impressed."

"Bakwas band kar teri! Nandini kaha hai? Where's my wife? Speak up damn it!"

"Woah woah bro! Take a chill pill. Yahi hai woh. Don't be a desperate lover. Where are the papers?"

"Here.." Manik handed him everything he asked for. He read all the papers and smirked.

"Impressive! Good! You have given me everything I asked. So sweet of you, Manik!"

"Mil gaya tujhe jo chaiye tha? I gave you everything right? Now tell me where's my Nandini? Kaha chupaya hai tumne usey? Give her back to me." Said Manik controlling his raging anger. Harshad smirked.

" Itni bhi kya jaldi hai, bro? Aaram se mil lena. Tum bhi yahi ho aur voh bhi. Vaise manna padega, Nandini is something yaar. She managed to tame the Manik Malhotra! Just look at you! Hopelessly in love! Oops! Sorry! I forgot! You don't love her anymore right? That bitch betrayed-"

"Shut the fuck up! You dimwit! Don't you dare to say a word against my Nandini! Tere gandi zubaan se uska naam mat le." Manik roared. Harshad laughed loudly. Manik fumed.

"Your Nandini, ah? Seriously Manik? After knowing all the truth you're still calling her as yours? Voh kisi ki bhi nei ho sakti. Who knows with how many more people she slept excluding me. Such a slut-"

Before Harshad could complete his sentence, Manik jumped on him and pressed his neck with his hands chocking him. His guards immediately surrounded them and tried to take Manik away.

"I will kill you, Harshad! You son of bitch! How dare you? Maar dalunga mei tujhe.. meri Nandini ke baarei mei aise bolne ki himmat kaisi hui teri. Fucking asshole! You have to die. I will kill you." Said Manik pressing his neck hard while Harshad struggled to breathe. His guards somehow managed to pull Manik away and held him tight. Harshad coughed. Manik was struggling to get free.

"Leave me! Let me go, stupids! You will regret for going against me! Chodo mujhe!" Manik threatened the guards while wriggling in their grip. But it wasn't enough. They were 3 giant guards and he was alone. Harshad marched towards Manik angrily and punched him hard on his face. His lips started bleeding. He hissed.

"How dare you touch me, Malhotra? Did you forget your wife is still in my clutches? Oh yes! You did. Now she will have to bear the punishment of your mistake. And you won't be able to do anything."

"Harshad! No! You won't do anything!" Manik panicked.

"And why do you think I will listen to you?" Asked Harshad raising his brows. Disgusting smile playing on his lips. Manik gritted his teeth in anger.

"Because I listened to all your conditions and fulfilled it. Now set my Nandini free. Chod do usey." Demanded Manik. Harshad laughed.

"Manik! Manik! Manik! Do you really think of me as a fool ha? Don't try to be oversmart. Take out your phone from your pocket. Guards, check him properly. Iska dimag cheeteh ki tarah tez hai. But mind you, this time the speed will cause you a life threatening accident so beware!" Warned Harshad. Guards started to check him while Manik removed his mobile and gave it to guards. He looked at Harshad.

"Boss, nothing suspicious. Everything is fine. We are safe." Said one of the guard. Harshad nodded and gave a look to Manik who stood there neutrally.

"Now that you have checked me, take me to my Nandini." Manik said trying to move but guards held him again. Harshad smirked.

"Sure. Why not?" Saying this he nodded at guards who followed him dragging Manik with them.

___________________________

"They have taken his phone. We can't track him anymore." Said the officer who was with Cabir outside Murthy Mansion area. Cabir was worried.

"But officer, what about the micro camera?"

"It is still there. We can see and record each activities of him."

"I think we should go inside now. What if something goes wrong. He is dangerous." Cabir said.

"Not now, Mr. Dhawan. Let us find Mrs. Malhotra first. Or else, it will be risky for both of them." Cabir nodded hearing the officer.

Manik along with cabir planned to trap Harshad. He has fitted a micro camera near his shirt so that everything would get shoot and record and they will get evidences against Harshad. When he would reach Nandini, he would give hint through his talks to enter inside so that Harshad would get arrested immediately. Also, Manik has signed the papers which he gave to Harshad with a pain whose ink would vanish after 2 hours. So basically after 2 hours, there won't be a singal signature of him would be seen. Everything was perfectly planned.

"They reached. It's a basement area and hidden. See there, Harshad entered inside from the door hided behind the mirror. They are climbing down." Said officer showing Cabir the live footage. Their team was ready.  Cabir looked on worried.

_____________________________

Guards dragged Manik inside the basement area. He searched for Nandini desperately and finally his eyes landed on her. There she was! Lying unconscious on the chair.

"NANDINI!"

Manik shouted her name loudly seeing her condition and tried to go near her but was blocked by the guards. Harshad laughed.

"Harshad! What the hell did you do with her? Kya kiya tune? Why isn't she waking up damn it?" Yelled Manik angrily while wriggling to go near his love. His eyes teary.

"Uffff! So much drama! Kuch nei hua hai usko. She has just fainted. Mari nahi hain jo aise pagla jaa rahe ho."

"HARSHAD!!!" screamed Manik. Harshad just ignored him and went near Nandini. He touched her cheek when he heard Manik's shout.

"Don't you dare to touch her, bastard!" Harshad turned towards Manik and laughed.

"Manik! Do I always have to remind you that you're not in a place to threaten me? Come on, Man. Behave."

"You're not playing fair, Harshad. You said you would leave Nandini once I give you my everything. Now that you got what you wanted, why the hell are you doing all this? Just leave her already. Uski haalat dekh. How much you've beaten her. She's in pain. Please leave her. Please." Manik pleaded at last. Harshad laughed devilishly and clapped.

"Woaah woaah! The Manik Malhotra is pleading? To me? Ahh! It feels so pleasurable to see you this helpless and vulnerable, Manik! Woww!" Said Harshad while Manik just kept struggling. He was raged.

Harshad took a jug nearby and threw all water on Nandini's face who opened her eyes with a jerk breathing heavily.

"Oh oh! Look who's awake. Manik's Nandini. See who's here to meet you." Said Harshad and moved out of her sight. Her eyes fell on Manik who was looking at her with tears. She gasped in the shock.

"Ma..Manik!" She whispered. Manik nodded his head at her and tears fell from his eyes.

"Nandini.." hearing him, Nandini felt her heart beating frantically inside. Her Manik was here. For her. She looked at him emotionally.

His face screamed pain, hurt, agony and.... Something else too. It was a guilt. Nandini kept looking at him and found different emotions. He had read her letter.

A sob escaped her mouth following by many other. Manik also cried silently along with her. Both were longing for each other. Both were in pain. Manik was going all weak seeing her condition.

"Awweee! Kya pyaar hai! Mere bhi aansu nikal aage! Husshh!" Exclaimed Harshad wiping his fake tears. Manik's jaw ticked and he looked at him dangerously.

"Leave her, Harshad."

"Never." Said Harshad. Manik looked at him in shock.

"What?"

"You heard me, Manik. I will not leave Nandini. She's not going with you." Said Harshad while a playful smirk playing on his lips. Manik's eyes turned red.

"Harshad fucking Murthy! How dare you play with me? We had a deal! I bloody gave you everything you asked now just leave my Nandini!" Manik yelled furiously. Harshad laughed. Nandini widened her eyes.

"Manik! Manik why did you do that? Kyu Manik? I told you don't! He wouldn't do anything to me. And.. and why did you come here? Go back right now! Please jaiye yahase. He will not do anything to me but you. Just go Manik.. Main haath jorti hu." Nandini cried. Manik looked at her in disbelief.

"Really Nandini? You think me as a fool to trust this bastard with you? Never. He is dangerous. I saw.. I saw how he.. he beaten you up. He could do anything with you. And you think I would go from here leaving you alone with this bastard? Just to save my own life? You think of me so low? Jaan ho tum meri. You are my world, damn it! I can't bear a single scratch on you and you are asking me to leave? How would I live without you? Kabhi socha hai?" Manik shouted angrily while scolding her. Nandini sobbed and looked at him.

"You.. you would live ha..happy.. without me. Khush rahenge aap, mere bina.. Manik." Said Nandini smiling with tears. Manik looked at her painfully remembering his own words.

"Reh payenge, Mere bina?"

"Khush rahunga, tumhare bina."

Manik shook his head emotionally and his tears fell.

"Na..Nandini.. I know.. everything. I.. I am sorry.. please don't-"

"No Manik! You don't know anything. You don't! You don't know what this animal can do! He destroyed me, Manik!  He killed my parents. He killed my amms. And now he want to kill you too. His hatred, his jealousy, his revenge. All because of me. He will kill you Manik! I couldn't save my family. I couldn't protect them but please, don't snatch my love from me. Be safe for me, Manik. I won't be able to live if something happens to you. Mar jaungi main! Jaiye yahase please I beg you." Nandini shouted while crying vigorously. Manik looked at her in shock.

"What? He.. he killed your parents? And amms? How-"

"Ok times up, love birds. I had enough of your drama. And Manik, well, she's right. Shocked ya? Now that you're gonna meet your in laws, I should let you know everything about them right? Nandini ne toh kuch bataya nahi hoga! Isn't it darling?" Said Harshad smirking evilly. Nandini shook her head vigorously while crying. No, nothing will happen to her Manik.

Harshad confessed everything which he did infront of Nandini. Manik was shocked hearing his deeds while Nandini was crying badly.

______________________

"Bloody murderer! How could he do this with bhabhi! Shit! Inspector, now I really think we should move inside. Already he confessed everything. We have enough proofs. Just arrest him already. Manik and bhabhi is in danger." Said Cabir angrily. Inspector agreed.

"Yes. You're right Mr. Dhawan. It's time." He gestured his team who nodded and everyone started to move inside the mansion without making any noise. They had already taken watchman in their custody.

_________________________

"You're such a looser, Harshad! You should be hanged to death. I wish I could kill you with my bare hands but I don't wanna make my hands dirty by killing a fucker like you! I hate myself that I ever befriended with you. Such a poisonous snake.." Manik spat angrily. Harshad laughed.

"Oh please! Don't start with your friendship lectures. It was so easy to fool you with my dard bhari daastan. Tch! And which friend? You never deserved my friendship. Because of you I couldn't be the lead singer. Everyone were just behind you. For play actor, Manik! Lead singer in every event, Manik! For football team captain, Manik! Topper in the class, Manik! Manik! Manik! Aur sirf Manik! Everyone were mad behind you. Because of you I never got the appreciation. I never got to show my talent. No one acknowledged me. My works. My efforts! Huh! Bloody attention seeker! You were never my friend. Never ever. Just because you were born with a silver spoon, I needed you beside me. That's all. Otherwise, I hated you and hate you from the core of my heart! I hate you so damn much, Manik Malhotra!" Said Harshad venomously. Manik gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Feelings are mutual, Harshad. Just because of your stupid jealousy and greed for money you stoop so low. But anyways, now everything will be fine. I will make it fine. You will pay for everything." Said Manik gritting his teeth. Harshad laughed.

"You? You will make everything fine? How? From heaven?" Said Harshad and pointed his gun towards him. Guards moved back leaving Manik. Nandini widened her eyes.

"No! Manik! Harshad No! Please! No! Nooo!!" Nandini cried being panicked. Manik stood their unmoved. Nandini looked at him.

"Harshad! Harshad listen to me please. I.. I beg you.. please don't do anything to Manik. You.. you tell me.. what should I do ha? I.. I will do anything for you. A.. anything. Just leave him and let him go. Pleaseee!" Nandini begged. Manik looked at her painfully hearing her words. She was ready to sacrifice herself for him. Indeed she is his sweetheart! His Nandini!

"Shut up, Nandini. You won't do anything." Manik scolded her. Nandini shook her head in no while struggling to free herself from the ropes.

"No! Manik! You stay out of this! Harshad! I.. I will do anything. Yes.. anything. Just don't.. don't shoot. Please.. please.." Nandini cried loudly. Manik fisted his palm and closed his eyes looking at her. Harshad smiled evilly.

"Really Nandini? You would do anything?"

"Yes. A.. Anything."

"No! Never! Nandini don't!" She heard Manik's shouts.

Harshad moved towards her while Manik was about to go behind but guards blocked his path.

"Harshad! No! Chod usey. Kill me."

"Aah! Manik! Your Nandini is such a sweetheart. She is begging since so long. Let me hear her once. Achha nei lagta yaar. Bechari!" Said Harshad and freed her from ropes. Nandini stood up from her place hastily while stumbling and about to run towards Manik but Harshad pulled her back to him.

"Harshad!" Manik shouted. Nandini wriggled.

"Manik!" She cried.

"Nandini! Dear! Don't back off from your words. You said you would do anything to save Manik. So be a good girl or I will.."

"N..nooo! No no! I am here. I won't go. Please don't do anything." Nandini stopped struggling in his grip. Manik gritted his teeth.

"Harshad! Leave her! Or trust me, you will see the worst of me." Harshad laughed.

"Really Manik? Worst ki shuruvat toh mei karunga and you.. you won't be able to do anything."

"No!"

"Nandini! If you want to safe Manik, you have to sleep with me, willingly. Here, right infront of your husband." Nandini widened her eyes in horror and went all numb while Manik could see all red.

"You bloody pig!"

Manik with all his strength pushed and kicked the guards away and marched to harshad like a raging bull. He started beating him mercilessly before he could understand anything. Gun fell from his hand. Nandini took few steps back.

"Fucking asshole! How dare you? How dare you to say this? You will touch my Nandini ha? You? Bloody hell! You should just rot in hell! And I will make sure of it." Manik kept beating him while the guards came there to pull him back.

"Manik!" Nandini shouted.

Suddenly all the team of police along with cabir entered inside and took the hold of them. Manik kept beating Harshad. Cabir moved to him.

"Manik! Leave him. Police will handle."

"Mr. Malhotra! Leave him. He will die. Let us do our work."

"Stay away, cabir! He dared to harm my Nandini! He used bad words for her. How dare he thought to touch her! Today I will kill him." Nandini cried hearing him. She was looking so weak and pale. Cabir looked at her and then at Manik.

"Manik! Stop it. You can't be serious. Just look at bhabhi. See her condition. She needs you right now. Police will take care of this bastard. Leave him." Said Cabir on which Manik stopped at once. He looked at Harshad who was half dead and left him with a jerk. Police took hold of him. Manik turned towards Nandini and looked at her. She was crying looking at him. His tears also fell.

Kahani Hamaari Fasana Hamaara
Gamo Ne Sunaya Dobara Dobara..

They started walking towards each other slowly.

Meri Dastaan Mein Hai Bheege Se Mausam
Huyi Meri Palke Tabhi Phir Se Nam..

Reaching near, Manik slowly cupped her face and she leaned to his touch closing her eyes feeling him. She cried more.

Kahani Hamaari Fasana Hamaara
Gamo Ne Sunaya Dobara Dobara..

Manik leaned towards her and sucked her tears from her eyes while his own fell down rapidly. Nandini opened her eyes and looked at him.

Hawa Mein Nami Hai Badi Lazmi Hai
Chahat Ne Itna Rulaya Humein..

"Sssh! I can't see my Manik crying." Said Nandini wiping his tears.

"Because of me, you have to bear all this. I am sorry." Manik cried once again. Nandini shook her head in no and kissed on his forehead. Manik closed his eyes in bliss.

Hawa Mein Nami Hai Badi Lazmi Hai
Chahat Ne Itna Rulaya Humein..

"You don't have to be guilty. It wasn't your fault. Never." Said Nandini caressing his cheek lovingly. Manik took her palm and kissed on it.

"I love you, Nandini! Humesha.." he confessed. Nandini gasped.

Harshad who was being taken way from police looked at the couple in pure hatred. He snatched the gun from one officer and shot two bullets towards Manik who was standing there showing his back.

Ek Pal Thaa Sab Hamara

"Manik!"

"Aaah!"

"Noooo!!"

The basement filled with shouts.

Ek Pal Mein Sab Kuch Khatam..

"You can't stay happy ruining me, love birds." He laughed. Everyone froze at their places.

Police immediately snatched the gun from him before he could shoot again and beated him.

Kahaani Hamaari Fasaana Hamaara
Gamo Ne Sunaaya Dobaaraa Dobaaraa..

Nandini was shocked seeing Harshad pointing gun at Manik. Before he could shoot, she pushed him away only to get shot in her stomach with two bullets. Manik who fell other side looked back and his eyes widened in horror.

Nandini was collapsed on the floor in the pool of blood breathing heavily.

NANDINIIIIIIIIII

He shouted her name being terrified and crawled towards her. He gathered her weak figure in his arms and shook her madly.

"Nandini! Nandini! No! No! No! Whyyyyy!!! Aaaah!!!" He cried loudly. Nandini looked at him with her half closed eyes and smiled.

Liya Dil Se Vaada Kiya Thaa Iraada
Mohabbat Ki Raahon Pe Chalna Nahin...

"Ma..Ma..Manikk.."

"Haan meri jaan! Main hoon yahi. Kuch nei hoga tumhe. Nothing will happen to you. I won't let anything happen to you. Haan? Just.. just don't close your eyes." Said Manik while holding her close to his heart. Cabir ran to them.

"Shit! Bhabhi! Manik! We need to hurry. Let's take her to hospital. Come on, fast." Said Cabir. Manik nodded.

"Yes. Yes. Hospital. Haan.. hospital.. Nandini hey.. no no.. don't close your eyes, sweetheart. Please." Manik panicked seeing Nandini loosing her conscious and patted her cheek. Nandini could barely open her eyes. Slowly she cupped his face with her shivering hand.

"Ma..Manik..."

Liya Dil Se Vaada Kiya Thaa Iraada
Mohabbat Ki Raahon Pe Chalna Nahin...

"Yes love. Tell me.. I am here."

"I.. I.. love you too.. humesha.." Manik cried loudly holding her hand which was on his cheek. Cabir also had tears in his eyes.

"I know meri jaan. I know. I love you more and more. Don't leave me please. Please stay." Said Manik while joining their foreheads together. Both cried.

Magar Dil Ne Aisi Dagaa Di
Khud Uth Gaye Hain Kadam...

"I.. I am sorry.. I.. can't.. it's too late."

"No! No! Don't say like this. Nooooo!!"

"Take care.. of youself.. don't.. blame.. yourself.. for..for anything.. aaah! I.. chose this.. for myself..." Nandini managed to say.

Kahani Hamaari Fasana Hamaara
Gamo Ne Sunaya Dobara Dobara...

"Why did you do this to me? Why Nandini? Kyu liye woh bullets. That was for me. Why did you come in between?"

"Ma..Manikkk.. I am.. happy.. that I did this.. you.. you know na.. I.. I couldn't save my family.. but.. but.. I could.. I could atleast.. protect you.. It's.. my.. privilege.. to die.. in my love's arms.. you..aaahhhh!!" Nandini whimpered in pain. Manik cocooned her.

"Nandini! Shhh! Noo! Don't.. don't talk. We are going. And listen to me carefully. Nothing will happen to you. I repeat, Nothing. Cabir.. go.. start the car." Yelled Manik looking at Nandini while Cabir ran out fast.

Manik was about to stand up picking her in his arms when she stopped him. Manik looked at her.

"I.. I.. want to fee..feel you.. very.. close.. one.. one last time... Please.." Nandini cried while struggling to breathe. Manik nodded in no.

"This is definitely not the last time." Saying this Manik placed his lips on hers and smooched her lovingly. Their tears mixing with each others.

Suddenly Manik felt Nandini's loose grip and he moved back. Her hand fell down and eyes closed. A smile adored her lips while her face tilted towards one side. Manik's breathe stucked in his throat. He caressed her face with all his love.

"Na.. Nandini.." He called her.

"Hey.. my sleeping beauty.." Manik smiled looking at her face which was pale yet glowing. He kissed her face peppering wet kisses.

"Meri jaan! Enough of your sleep. Get up.. we have to go home no? Meri.. Nandini mere saath aayegi na? Haan?" Asked Manik while tapping her cheek. But Nandini never gave a response.

"Achha okay! I promise. Main na.. main kabhi tumhe tang nei karunga. I won't tease you. I will never shout at you. I will give you lots of chocolates and ice cream. Tumhe pasand hai na? Haan? I will never stop you to eat them okay? Now get up come on!" Manik said breaking at last. His tears started to fall rapidly.

"Nandini! I.. I will get angry okay? Yeh.. yeh kaisi zid hai haa? I... i am saying na.. to open your eyes.. aankhe kholo! Look at me! I said look at me, damn it!" Manik yelled holding her face in his palms.

"No! No! No! No!! Nandini! Nandini wake up! Nandini! Hey! Don't play okay? I know you.. you are acting. Open your eyes. Hey.. open.. open.. no no no!!! You can't leave me! Noooooo! Nandini wake up!" Manik shook her vigorously but she was lying there lifeless.

"You know na.. I.. I don't have anyone.. in this world except you.. haan.. how.. will I live.. bolo? Nandini!!! You have to wake up. You can't go! No! I won't let you go. Never. Sunn rahi ho?? Uth jao Nandini pleaseee.. I need you. I.. I.. love you.. please.. itni bereham mat bano.. d..dont punish me.. for not.. trusting you... Please wake uppp!!!" Manik cried shaking her. But only if she could hear his cries. Only if...

"NANDINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

He cried out loudly holding her close to his heart.

He had lost her.
His Nandini sacrificed herself for him.
His innocent Nandini fell pray to this cruel world.

Their story remained incomplete.
Not everyone get their humesha and forever, right? But Nandini lived her forever in just few moths which she spent along with Manik. Her love.

The End.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.1K 1.7K 20
A story of a beautiful girl with a bad fate. Lets find out What is going to happen in this story!
26.1K 1.6K 8
I ....................... Last Breath!
13.9K 1.3K 11
💙 Read to Know 🖤
27.6K 2.6K 18
❤️ It starts after the Talent Hunt. It will gonna be based on Rebirth of MaNan 🤍