𝐁𝐞𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐂π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃�...

By justlikeyourstories

In the final Hurrah of Behind Closed Doors, we follow through what they thought was the perfect lifestyle. W... More

✨Introduction✨
Prolouge.
Notes n' Wine
Deep Voices
It Felt So Real
Lookin Good, Dr Malfoy
Brunette Locks
Lies Unfolded
Touch Yourself
Its Just A Spell
Cold TiledοΏΌ Wall
That Happens To Be My Wife
Dazed And Confused
Fragile Crystal
Its A Sex Club
Heavy Red Curtain
Personalised Sweater
Where It All Started
Wasted Space
Let Him Heal
Got It On Film
Safe Word
Aftermath Or Aftercare
I See Dead People
Completely Clueless
Nerve
Picture Perfect
Lace Bralettes
Anything But Purple
Anything But Purple PT.2
Silly Little Interns
Amelia Moore
My Blond Boy
I Smell Your Fear
Nice Shot, Potter
Your Tauma Or Mine?
Pretty And Petty
Little Blue
Knocking Down Knockturn Alley
Believe Me
Department Of Mysteries
Department Of Mysteries pt.2
Breaking Blood
Hardly Working
Tell me, baby
Corrupted Lungs
Critical
Milestone
What You Can't Have
Picnic Break
Patience Is Key
Those You Least Expect
That's All It Was
My Babies

Sugar Shrub

1.8K 71 11
By justlikeyourstories

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"What?" I chuckled and took my hand away from his shoulder, thinking he was taking the piss "That's not funny Draco—"

"Does it look like I'm laughing?" He snapped and aggressively slammed the cup of water down onto the dresser beside the bed.

This resulted in water splashing onto the surface and down onto the floor but thankfully the cup didn't smash. 

"That's impossible" I shook my head and stood up "He's gone—Astoria took care of him 12 bloody years ago"

"Well obviously not if I just saw him lurking around Elora's rose bush" He commented and stood to his feet beside me "Come"

He grabbed my hand and Together we walked from the play room and downstairs into the corridor that lead from the kitchen to the back door.

"Watch" Draco said as we stood there for a silent moment.

A few more minutes went by and I started to question if Draco really saw someone or he was just seeing things.

That was until I spotted him myself.

My mouth dropped open as I watched him cut the leaves off one of the Sugar shrub bushes we have.

"Draco" I whispered shouted and pat his bare shoulder. He frowned and looked towards where I was pointing "There" I said.

"What the fuck is he doing?"

"I don't know" I shrugged "Its gotta be polyjuice potion, right? Why would your father need Sugar shrub leaves? More importantly, how did he get into our yard? The gates at least 10 feet high"

"I wish I had an answer, darling" he mumbled before reaching Into the pocket of his grey sweats and pulling out his wand "Stay here"

"What— Draco you're not going out there" I protested "you're shirtless and At least not by yourself"

"What's me being shirtless got to do with anything?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Good point" I shrugged.

"You're in nothing but my shirt so just—stay here" he instructed. I nodded and followed until he stepped outside then I hung by the door and watched.

I watched as Draco snuck up behind the man that didn't even seem to notice he was being watched and continued to hack at our plants.

"Stupefy" Draco said and install the man fell to the ground. I sighed and pushed open the back door to help Draco bring him inside.

"Jesus" I mumbled as I looked down at the man that really did look like Draco's father.

"Well, it's definitely not Lucius" Draco said and crouched to get a better look at him.

"They do look an awful like, don't you think?" I said and brushed the long hair from his face. This man held a bigger build, similar to Lucius but not quite right. His hair was a little more of a sandy colour but his face still held that pasty white.

"Mm" Draco hummed "Here, hold this" he said and handed me his wand. I nodded and took the wand before standing up and stepping back.

Draco lifted the man in an upright position before getting down lower and hoisted the man onto his shoulder. He stood up with a small grunt, the man didn't look too light.

"Bloody hell" I chuckled and ran ahead to open the door for him.

Once inside, Draco carried the man into the living room and dropped him onto the couch.

"Now what do we do with him?" I asked.

"Wait for him to wake up" Draco said "When do the kids get back?"

"Uh—"

"We're here!"

Draco and I both looked at each other as Kehlani's voice echoed through the hall.

"Right now"

"Where the fuck are you—oh there you are" Kehlani smiled before looking up at us both "Oh did I interrupt sex? I'm sorry—"

"No, no. It's fine" I waved it off "Where are the kids?"

"They all ran upstairs as soon as I opened the door" she said and dropped her bag onto the floor.

"Ok" I nodded "Wait—" my eyes went wide and I looked at Draco "Did you close the door to the play room?" I whispered shouted.

He thought for a second before his own eyes went wide "Shit" he cursed before running from the living room and up the stairs.

I laughed and watched his practically jump up the stairs and out of my sight.

"He's in a hurry" Kehlani noticed and sat down on the recliner facing away from the couch.

"Yeah, he left the door to the play room open" I chuckled. Kehlani snorted and spun around to face me "Hey—oh. Who the fuck is that?" She said as she pointed to the man on the couch.

"Don't know" I shrugged and sat down on a stool "He was chopping at our plants in the yard so Draco stunned him, brought him in here"

"He looks..."

"Like Lucius?" I said as she nodded "Yeah, tell me about it"

"Why can no one in your family catch a break?" Kehlani laughed "It's one thing after the other. It's like Scorpius is some bad omen"

"I know, I know" I breathed and swiped my hand over my mouth.

"Mum!" I heard Lorenzo's voice and fast footsteps get closer to the living room we sat in "Mother!"

"Here!" I shouted back and a few moments later the door burst open.

"Mum" he smiled.

"Hey, how was the party? Have fun?" I asked with a small smile.

"Yes!" He replied rather enthusiastically "We got gift bags look!" He smiled as he pulled a blue paper bag from his pocket and searched inside for a small rectangular lollie packet "Watch this"

I watched as he unwrapped the Lolly and stick it in his mouth. Instantly his face started to change and morph into different colours.

I laughed and shook my head before looking over at Kehlani.

She shrugged "George came over" she smirked "And I wasn't about to say no. Ginny scares me"

"Aw I love Ginny" I smiled before turning back to Lorenzo "Anyway, go upstairs and finish packing your bag. You and Elora go back to school tomorrow"

"Yay" he smiled before skipping away.

"School tomorrow?" Kehlani asked "That's gotta be exciting"

"A little" I responded "It also means that Draco and I have work tomorrow—" my sentence was cut off by a loud groan by the man on the couch. I jumped to the side slightly before looking down at home.

Watching his eyes slowly open.

"Draco, he's awake!" I shouted. Kehlani Drew her wand and pointed it at the man who groaned and moaned as he struggled to sit up.

In less then 30 seconds, Draco was running into the room, now with a shirt on and his own wand drawn.

We all watched silently as he managed to sit up, holding his forehead in his palm, he finally opened his eyes and stared us.

"Morning sunshine" Draco smirked "Care to explain what the fuck you were doing in my garden? You're lucky my kids weren't home, but my wife was and I'm pissed so spill"

The man said nothing but rather looked around with wide eyes.

"You've grown" was the first thing he said, looking up at Draco "You look like your dad—Merlin rest his soul"

"Listen shithead—"

"Shithead?" The man laughed "No way to talk to family now is it, Draco?"

"I'm sorry—family?" I crossed my arms, standing behind Draco but in his eyes sight.

"You must be AnnaLeigh, huh?" He smiled and looked me up and down "I understand the trouble" he said while licking his lips.

"Start talking before I kill you" Draco demanded, sticking his wand underneath his chin.

"Of course you wouldn't remember me, you were merely a child" he said "I'm your dear old uncle"

"Nice try, I don't have an uncle"

And boom goes the dynamite.

This was low-key horrible pls forgive me 😭

Word count 1321.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...
351 7 2
Dramione Romance - Through the eyes of Lucius Malfoy as his son shows a very missing piece that is required of an aristocratic son. Concerned for his...
70.5K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
104K 3.5K 30
8 years have passed since Erica and Draco said goodbye at Hogwarts. Erica now works in New York City as a healer that specializes in Dark Magic. One...