๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ

By Zyrineavery

A person with a desire to die and to live a normal life at the same time is the most dangerous person in the... More

|| Prologue ||
|| C1 โ€ข Interesting Girl ||
|| C2 โ€ข Zombies ||
|| C3 โ€ข Unexpected ||
|| C4 โ€ข Betrayed ||
|| C5 โ€ข Broadcasting Studio ||
|| C6 โ€ข What? ||
|| C7โ€ข Hambie ||
|| C8 โ€ข Kill ||
|| C9 โ€ข Bite ||
|| C10 โ€ข Strange feeling ||
|| C11 โ€ข Suffer ||
|| C12 โ€ข Silly Girl ||
|| C13 โ€ข Reckless ||
|| C14 โ€ข Jealousy ||
|| C15 โ€ข Hope ||
|| C16 โ€ข Like ||
|| C17 โ€ข Sacrifice ||
|| C18 โ€ข Life ||
|| C19 โ€ข Classroom President ||
|| C21 โ€ข Escape Plan ||
|| C22 โ€ข Friend ||
|| C23 โ€ข I hate you ||
|| C24 โ€ข Forgiveness ||
|| Epilogue ||
|| Moon and Sun ||
|| Moon & Sun teaser ||

|| C20 โ€ข Fight ||

2.5K 142 35
By Zyrineavery

______________________

2nd Person POV

_____________________

"One. We split up" Namra said.

You looked around and saw no one raised their hand.

"Two. We go together" you quickly raised your hand.

You looked at your classmatess and saw them raising their hands too.

"We'll go together next" Namra said.

"This assholes are unbelievable" you whispered under your breath and rolled your eyes in annoyance.

"Is it smart to vote on life or death matters and just follow the majority" Dae-su said.

"What if we collectively decide to do the wrong thing" He added.

"There's something called collective intelligence" Hyo-ryung said.

"They're too many unintelligent people here" He replied.

"Then what? Should we vote about voting?"

"Hey. How did you kids survive until now?" Mi-jin butt in.

"Sorry but will you butt it out. We're doing this because you started the fight" Dae-su said.

"Give me an arrow so i can stab him"

"Stop fighting. Can't you see that Areum is in pain because of that stupid fight" On-jo butt in.

"We'll proceed to the next item" Namra said causing everyone to shut up their mouth.

"One. Make the outside high" she added.

"Sorry Mi-jin unnie" you whispered to her before you raised your hand.

You looked around seeing Joon-yeong, Su-hyeok, On-jo, Cheong-san and Dae-su raised their hands too.

"You traitor" Mi-jin mumbled and playfully hit your arm.

"I said sorry you shorty" you whispered back.

"Six votes."

"Two. Fold the lids and make it box"

Mi-jin, Wu-jin, Hyo-ryung and Hari raised their hand.

"Yahh unnie. What's your relationship with Hari?" You whispered to your cousin.

"She's my freaking besties" she whispered back, lips pouting trying hard not to smile.

"Just besties?" You asked again.

"What are you expecting?"

"I don't know" you bluntly reply.

"You two look good together. You should date her after this" you whispered.

She smack your head that caused you to fell.

"Aiisshh your hand is so heavy" you groaned in pain.

"Option one received the majority vote. We'll make the wall high" Namra said.

"What about you?" Mi-jin ask the Class President.

"I'm for option one"

"Shibal" Mi-jin whispered in annoyance.

"Why are you smiling?" Mi-jin asked once she sees you smiling at her.

"Nothing" you said and looked away from her, trying to restrain yourself from laughing.

X

"I'm so hungry right now" Mi-jin's complaint.

"Are you hungry?" Ask her.

"I just told you earlier" he said to you.

You look around you while you are thinking and after a few seconds you have an idea.

"Are you guys hungry?" You ask everyone why they turn to you.

They all nodded in response.

"Do you want me to get you some food?" You ask again.

"How are you going to do that?" Ha-ri asks you.

"I'll take the building. For sure there are foods there" You replied.

"Are you leaving?" You heard Namra question you.

You turn to her and nod in response.

"Then go. That's where you're good at. Leaving us alone" She said causing your eyes to widen.

"what?" you asked.

"You like it right. Leaving us with or without saying anything. You did it three times already" She irritatedly said.

"What do wanted me to do? To stay and don't help them?" you sarcastically said.

"you two, stop it" Su-hyeok said.

"No, she started it." You almost shouted.

"Is that what you wanted me to do. Just stay and do nothing? What's wrong with that? I was just trying to help" You said as you're slowly walking towards your girlfriend who's now fuming in anger.

"Trying to help? Is putting your life in danger is a help to us" She replied.

"if that's not help what more help do I have to do "You shout at her.

"You don't have to put your life in danger just to help us"

"if you don't want me to leave here then just fucking say it!!" you shouted in frustration.

"stop it. You're scaring her" Su-hyeok said as he stop you from walking towards your girlfriend.

"Stop interrupting us, will you?" You said and pushed him lightly but the young man still stumbled.

Namra immediately pushed you away from him and help Su-hyeok to stand up.

You chuckled in annoyance seeing your girlfriend helping Su-hyeok instead of going to you.

"She really pick this guy instead of me" you whispered under your breath.

"You know what. I'm leaving besides you already said that where I'm good at and I don't want you to get embarrassed." You shouted to her.

You walked towards the door but before you can even open it, Hari stopped you by holding the hem of your shirt.

You looked at her and to her hand that is gripping your waistcoat.

"Don't do it" she whispered.

You grab her hand away from your waistcoat and leave, slamming the door shut.

Hard and loud enough to gained the Zombies attention.

They immediately run towards you.

"Shibal!!" you also run towards them and let your anger out by killing them one by one.

X

"What's happening between your class president and my cousin?" Mi-jin ask her future brother in law.

"I don't know" Wu-jin who's also clueless answered.

"What's with the two of them? That Girl sounds and act like she's my cousin's girlfriend" Mi-jin whispered.

"Our Prez is Areum's girlfriend" Wu-jin whispered back.

"What? How? Really?"

"I don't know how but it's real and both of them are hambies too"

"Hambies?"

"Half Human half Zombie"

"What are those? Are you shitting on me right now?"

"It's true"

"But how?"

"I don't know too"

"What's wrong with this Jang Siblings" Mi-jin whispered under her breath.

X

Your eyes widen as you see Nayeon sleeping in the instrument stock room.

You immediately closed the door and ran to her.

You gently shook her body causing the maiden to wake up.

Her eyes also widened as she saw you.

"Are you okay? When did you get here?" You asked her but the woman did not answer.

You saw how scared she was of you and a few seconds later she suddenly knelt down and cried.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I did to Gyeong-su. Please forgive me" She begged.

"I only did that because I thought I would have a friend too when I proved that he was a zombie and I saved them from disaster but I was wrong. Forgive me" She added.

You immediately knelt in front of her and hugged her tightly.

"let it out. I understand you" You whispered to her and then you stroked her back in comfort.

"All of us made a biggest mistake once in our life and that's okay, just asked for forgiveness and don't do it again" You added.

"Still, i kill him because of my selfishness" She whispered, burying her face on the crook of your neck.

"You know, I'm selfish too" you whispered.

"i leave them without saying anything and then i came back like nothing happened. I shouldn't do that thing and just stay by their side but i didn't. We're just the same. Lee Nayeon" you added.

A few minutes later Nayeon stopped crying.

She thanked you because you listened to her with all her regrets in life.

You told her it was okay because you both feel the same way.

"By the way, I packed some food to give to you and your friends but I can't go out because I'm afraid of zombies. So please give this to them and please let them know that I apologize" She said and handed you the bag she had holding.

"Why me? You're the one who will give that to them" you said with a smile.

"but how?" She asked.

"I'll get you out of here and bring you to them" you proudly said causing her eyes to widen

"but how? There's too many zombies outside. What if we die?" She asked worriedly.

"don't worry just hop on my back and act like you're dead"

"what?"

"just do what i say" you said and turned away from her.

She hop on your back and wrapped her arms on your neck.

You stood up and held her legs in support.

"Are you ready?" you asked but before she can answer, you quickly run out of the room.

When you get to the basketball court you quickly run closer to the stock room and you knock repeatedly.

"It's me" you shout causing the door to open.

You quickly go inside and Wu-jin closes the door.

When Nayeon came down from behind you you laid yourself on the floor and looked at her.

"you're so heavy" you jokingly told her.

"you said i should hop on your back" She said with a pout.

"i know" you chuckled softly.

"Nayeon!!" you heard everyone gasp causing you to sigh in annoyance.

you Immediately stood up and with that, Nayeon hid behind you.

"What are you doing?" you asked when you noticed that she's hiding behind you.

"help me to explain my side" she whispered making you slightly smile at her cuteness.

"Guys, hear me out okay" you said to them, planning to help Nayeon to explain her side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't own any of the character expect Y/n and the other.

I won't use some of the scene in aouad. Some scene are made by me so the character will really fit on this book.

Don't forget to vote and share this book to your aouad gay friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.7K 21
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ™ฏ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐’๐€๐„-๐‡๐€ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐’๐”-๐‡๐˜๐„๐Ž๐Š siblings, well- twins. Both athletic and strong, the only things that the...
61.7K 3.5K 18
"ษชแด›'s sแด ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษชา“แดœสŸ, แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ แดแด€แด…แด‡ า“แดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€." ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษชแด สแดสœแด€ษด, แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœแด›แด„แด€sแด› แดา“ แด„สŸแด€ss ๐Ÿธ-๐Ÿป, แด›ส€ษชแด‡s สœษชs ส™แด‡sแด› แด›แด ษดแดแด› sแดœแด„แด„แดœแดส™ แด›แด สœษชs แด…...
149K 4.1K 24
Love, Hate, Heartbreak -Halestorm Gwi-Nam, the person you trusted the most in your life, was truly a monster all along But, ironically, the monster...
351K 15.6K 39
โ when we get out of here and we're safe and away from this mess, let me take you on a date. โž โ is that a question or a statement? โž โ statement. โž ...