๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ” ๐‘˜.๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘—๏ฟฝ...

By -SIMPLYACACIA

โตŒ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œโ”Š๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข เช‰ โ–  ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ”€... More

โœพ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ

โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑโœพ

1.3K 59 77
By -SIMPLYACACIA

The spell seemed to work this time as Y/n was thrown back and she stepped back quickly, leaning into the corners of the cabin's roof, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she nearly entered in a state of slumber, but she refuses to give up and forced herself to stay conscious, she quickly ran towards the Lower Rank 1 and was strike again with another spell.  

She leaned back, her eyes were fully white as she nearly, once again, entered in a state of slumber, but  within mere seconds, she was summoned into her consciousness once again. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo," she said silently as she aimed directly at the demon's head, but the demon, ducked backwards with wide cerulean eyes. 

Y/n aimed once again, another attack to the Lower Moon 1, but the Lower Moon had jumped up and did multiple flips in the air, he was about to land down before Y/n swooped in to the spot where he nearly landed on. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed, but she missed as the demon pushed himself up in the air once again. 

He struck his arm gracefully as an aura was seen. Y/n's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she lost her balance once again. 'This girl... I see now. She's someone who's not to be underestimated. A worthy girl to be a pillar,' he thought silently with veins even more popping into view. 'She's a prodigy. Such willpower couldn't be found in such lame demon slayers!' 

Y/n grunted before she jumped in the air, swinging her pink blade at the demon and the demon managed to barely avoid the cuts before he landed on the ground, Y/n landed on the ground but before she could do anything, her feet leaped forward in instinct as she aimed her sword at the demon but he dodged it, barely, as a huge chunk of his hair was cut. 

Y/n quickly aimed the blade again, tired of this nonsense, but the demon flew backwards. Y/n gritted her teeth. "Die!" Y/n exclaimed as she quickly jumped forward, she leaped into the air and did multiple flips before holding her pink blade tightly. "Flower Breathing, Sixth Form, Whirling Peach!" Y/n exclaimed as she strike the demon's neck, blood gushed out of the demon's neck perfectly as it glistened under the moonlight. 

The demon's head fell to the ground, the body fell limply. Y/n sheathed her blade and looked down at the demon who was in a daze. "I think I get it now," he said after a small state of silence. "I see why Master had ordered me to dispose of you alongside with your friends," he remarked as Y/n tensed up. 'Dispose me?-- Is he--... scared?' Y/n thought to herself silently with furrowed brows. She smirked silently to herself as she looked at the demon's head, but the smile turned into a huge frown of surprise. Her eyes widened. 

The head formed into a giant meaty pink colored meat as it stuck on the cabin's roof. It started forming a posture before it bubbled into a huge round shape as it grew, and grew, and grew. "I totally understand now!" he remarked. The huge meaty creature formed a long thick neck and the head of the demon was seen attached to it. 

Y/n was speechless. 'What the--? Why is he not dead yet?!' she thought silently. "Your very existence... it just grates on my nerves, you know!" he remarked quite happily. "Oh, that look on your face is so delightful!" he exclaimed with a bright blush at just how pleasant she looked. "That's the look I've been longing to see!" he cooed. "You're wondering why I'm not dead yet even after you decapitated me, aren't you?" he asked tauntingly. 

"Fine. I'll tell you since I'm feeling so ecstatic!" he exclaimed with wide eyes and a bright blush accompanied with a wide smile. "It's so simple that even an infant could understand!" he said. "It's because that thing over there is not my main body!" he remarked happily as Y/n was completely taken aback by the simple statement. 

"Same rings true for what's talking to you right now," he remarked factually as Y/n gripped on to the tsuka of her blade, veins started popping on her glowing s/c skin. "It might look like my head but that is not the case," he said. "While you were snoozing away, dreaming about your beloved, I fused my body with this entire train!" he exclaimed. 

"Every inch of it has become my blood, flesh, and bone!" he said creepily. "Look at your face. Do you understand the implications now?" he asked. "Over 200 passengers on this train are food that will strengthen my body," he said as Y/n gritted her teeth with wide eyes, unsheathing her blade elegantly yet swiftly as she leaped forward quickly. "As well as my hostages!" he said as he simply dodged Y/n's attempts to land a blow on him. 

"Do you think you can protect them all by yourself?" he asked tauntingly. "All these humans squirming in the train from stem to stern,  can you alone keep me from devouring them?" he asked as he faced Y/n dauntingly. His eyes glowed bright blue and he looked mockingly at Y/n. Y/n rushed towards the demon. "Flower breathing! Fourth Form! Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n screamed as she aimed a powerful blow that cracked the roof's structure away, but the demon had leaned down to the puddle of red meat, forming one with the chunk of meat as it disappeared. 

Y/n squinted her eyes as she calculated on what's going to happen. Her eyes widened when she realized that she could only protect 4 cabins. Sweat started forming on her cheeks as her eyes twitched in anxiety, but she sighed and recollected herself. This is not the time to loose. It's time to win. "Inosuke, Zenitsu, Rengoku, Tanjiro, wake up," Y/n mumbled silently as she started running and jumping through the roofs of the tiles silently. She stopped when she saw buldges forming on the roof. 

The roof busted into a hole as a figure popped out and a scream was heard. "Follow me, damn minions!" he yelled as y/n beamed at the familiar voice. "Alright! Explosive Opening! Clear the way!" he said as he swung both of his blades in mid air and landed on the ground cooly, in front of Y/n. Tanjiro's figure was seen, leaping in mid air as he flipped skilfully and he landed next to Inosuke. Inosuke did a pose. "Lord Inosuke comin' through!" he screamed. 

"Inosuke! Tanjiro! No corner of this train is safer anymore!" Y/n exclaimed. "We have to protect everyone who's asleep! The whole train has been taken over by a demon! A lower rank in the Twelve Kizuki! I repeat! I repeat! This whole train is a demon!" Y/n cried in distress, her voice cracked as a warm hand was placed on her shoulders reassuringly. "Don't panic, we can do it," he reassured kindly as Y/n looked up at the burgundy haired boy before a small smile formed. 

"I'll protect you, so don't be afraid," he smiled toothily before Y/n held the hand on her shoulder and nod. "Right, you will," Y/n said before pecking his cheeks, she noticed how Tanjiro's cheeks turned red. "I knew it! I was right on the money!" Inosuke exclaimed loudly. "That means I was a total stud as the boss!" he exclaimed, he aimed his ragged blades at the hole and then he jumped in quickly. "Beast Breathing! Fifth fang, Rip and Shred!" he said as he did multiple graceful flips and sliced the demon's meat. 

Y/n fell into the hole with a small smile. "Flower Breathing, Fifth form: Peonies of Futility!" she exclaimed. "Flower Breathing, Fourth form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" she continued as she sliced a huge amount of the meat. Shredding it to splatters of shining blood. She leaped in the air and did multiple of flips, cutting the meat skilfully, butchering every single meat in the current cabin before she bursted into another cabin, covered with meat. 

"Flower Breathing, Sixth form, Whirling Peach!" she exclaimed as she flipped and cut the whole thing. Meat formed on the door and the walls, the floor started forming into meat as Y/n sliced it immediately. Two huge tentacles of meat came aiming at Y/n. "Flower Breathing, Crimson Hanarogomo," Y/n whispered as she cut both of the meat skilfully. She landed on the fllor as she continued slicing the meat non stop. 

"Crimson Hanarogomo!" 

"Peonies of Futility!" 

"Whirling Peach!" 

She chanted like a cult member as she continued bursting through cabins after cabins, butchering the whole thing up accompanied with graceful attacks. The tentacles formed as it aimed and slithered on the sleeping passengers. Y/n's eyes widened as veins popped into view. "There is no end to this, but I'll put one to you, you damn demon!" she exclaimed as she cut the tentacles swiftly, preventing the demon to feast on the passengers. She landed a slice on the meat that was on the ground and she sliced another tentacle.

Y/n was getting tired of having to deal with is, so she had no other choice but to make one attack that would be effective. Enough to shaken the demon. As she continued slicing the tentacles in the current cabin. She squinted her eyes, focusing on what to make, that she didn't realize that a tentacle had grabbed on to her arm and curling itself on it as another curled itself on her other arm. 

Y/n snapped out of the small daze as she tried to pry herself off the strong grip, but the tentacles formed once again and grabbed on to her leg. Sweat dripped down as she struggled off the great grip. She tried slicing the tentacles but she couldn't move as she was locked in her place. "Water breathing, Second Form, Water Wheel!" a familiar voice exclaimed as the tentacles on Y/n's left side was chopped off. 

Y/n's left hand was broken free as the right grip was sliced skilfully by the same person. Y/n fell on to the ground as she looked up to see Tanjiro hovering over her. "Are you alright?" he asked as he immediately kneeled down to check on her. "Yes, I'm fine, Tanjiro," Y/n said reassuringly, noticing how worried he looked. He broke into a wide smile. "I told you I'd protect you." 

[ taisho secrets ] : 

- y/n and tanjiro often have kissing sessions in the middle of the night during the rehabilitation time. 

- inosuke actually secretly admires y/n a lot because of how strong she is. she was technically his idol, though his ego would never admit that. 

- zenitsu was confronted by tanjiro to stay off from y/n and so he was a bit distant with y/n due to that. 

- the four of them often tell random stories during rehab. 

- nezuko loves her hair being braided by y/n. 

[ notes ] : 

- so sorry for the long update, i haven't had the time due to updating dearest and completing alone forever, i can update normally now. let me know what you think of this book, ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 2K 22
โ” โ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’๐“ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐„๐. โž ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...
161K 4.7K 61
๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
36.1K 356 28
WARNING! THIS FANFIC HAS SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA! WARNING!! YN= Your name I will somewhat follow the main story of demon slayer?? Muzan and the othe...
2.5K 111 12
(ON HOLD) What if Nezuko never became a demon and became a demon slayer? What if Tanjiro became a demon and a demon slayer? ------ The Kamado sibling...