Ghostface x Reader

By Igot123456789

Y/N L/N a popular girl still remains friends, with Tatum Riley and Sidney Prescott. Maybe the boys want to be... More

Prologue~ 🥀🌙
~In the Spotlight~🎀🧸
Rewind~ 😧
Badass~ >;)
Glass eyes ~ 🎬 🍿
Casey Becker~🧚‍♀️💅💖
*********~ 🤔 🤡
~Three Musketeers~🤬🤭🥵

Authors Note

2.8K 22 5
By Igot123456789

Hey Besties, its me 

so basically ur Y/N L/N (obviii). So your friends with Casey Becker just so u can appear in the prologue (ur welcome besties). You are friends with Tatum and Sidney, and the rest of the scream gang. What you don't know is that Billy and Stu both have had a crush on you for a looooong time #Clueless. Also there will be other boy hitting on you and moments were boy are like tryin to get with you y'know. 

Bye Besties 🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 27.7K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
933K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
702K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
91.2K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...