Rewind~ 😧

"C'mon doll, let's play a game~"

I head over to Sid's house.

I rang the door bell, the door opened almost instantly. "Y/N! girl, your here finally. Thought you had ditched me an' Tatum for some boy" she said, opening the door fully so I could walk inside the house then locking the door. We walked down the hallway, and I swear I heard something in the closet. Maybe i'm losing it. We walked into the living room, and no sign of Tatum anywhere.

"Hey, uh, Sidney girl. Where's Tate at?" I asked, sitting on the couch confused.

"Oh, she's not here yet. Cheer leading practice ran late, she'll be here soon though" she said.

We turned on a movie, Sid fell asleep though. She must be tired after, getting attacked in the bathroom. I still had my tank top and skirt on, and I walked down the hallway to get a blanket for Sid. I stood in-front of the closet door, I once again heard something. I swing open the door only to see a blanket on the floor, how lucky. I walk back to the living room, blanket in hand. I place it over Sidney, stretching before sitting back down. 

*Ring*

"Hello" I said into the phone.

"Hello again Y/N. how's Casey?" a very familiar responded back. I almost dropped the phone right there, I gripped the phone tighter. "What? not going to say hi to your new friend?" Tears filled my eyes, as I remembered what the guy did to Casey just last night. I walk up the stairs blindly, not wanting Sidney to hear the conversation.

"What the hell do you want" I said quietly into the phone, not wanting him to know that I was two- seconds away from breaking down.

"to talk" he answered plainly. 

"Look I swear to god if you don't fuck off right now-"

"What, your gonna get your boyfriend on me?" a low chuckle came from the phone. "Where is he right now y/n?" when I think about it, he wasn't at school today a panic came over me.

"You sick bastard what have you done with him, where is he" I ran down the stairs, most the lights were off I flip them on as I walk past.

"Where is he"

"Why don't we do a replay of last night" I stop walking my eyes darting to the patio door. "smart girl"

I ran to the door staring out the window, flipping on the patio light. I see Troy out there, tied the same way Steve was. I sob loudly at the sight, "Stop it! Stop it, I did't do anything to you!"

"C'mon doll, let's play a game~"

At this point Sidney was awake, standing at the window in awe at the sight in front of us. I was crying into Sidney's shoulder, hiding my face from the window with the phone now in between Sid and I. "Oh no, don't cry baby girl. I won't hurt you"

"Sidney should be crying, it's her life on the line"

I sobbed dramatically. Sidney, was crying on the floor well the couch sorta like Casey. I looked back out to my boyfriend, I waved not that he could wave back anyways. 

"Okay you ready princess? Turn off the light"

"Yeah" I said shakily, I really do love both of them.

"How long did it take to film The Blair Witch Project?"

"eight days"

"Very good, hand the phone to Sidney"

I stare at Sidney as she holds the phone, she doesn't like horror there is no way she'll get it right. Now I feel bad, it's not like i'm the one killing her anyway. "How many people did Jason kill in the first Friday the 13th?" she looks to me for help, "do not help her y/n". She looked away I made a face, he did't slash shit in the first movie that's fucking messed up. He's trying to trick her like Casey, and MY boyfriend is going to die because of it.

"10 people" she answered confidently, looking at me for approval I shook my head tears spilling from my eyes. "I'm so sorry Sidney, that's incorrect" her eyes grew wide as she rushed over to the window "say bye-bye to your boy-toy y/n" I cried again. She turned on the light, I sank to my knees. There he was, my first love dead guts spilled out of him. I swing open the door, and run to him gripping him tightly the wind was cold the blood drying against my shirt.

Just then I heard screams from inside, Sidney. I did't turn around, still crying into my dead boyfriends team jacket. I heard her screaming from inside, screaming my name to 'get inside' or to 'get off him'. 

I noticed the shadow of a figure behind me too late. He picked me up choking me, my vision was going black around the edges. I swear I saw.. Stu?! something warm was draped around me before I blacked out I heard quick footsteps running away.