Casey Becker~🧚‍♀️💅💖

~"How long have you been fucking Troy Bishop?"~

I bet you all must be wondering why y/n wasn't that upset with Casey's death.

I mean they were friends sure, but y/n held grudges and just so happened they had an argument a few weeks before she died they 'made up' though.

3 week Rewind~

Your pov~

Me and Casey are with Billy and Stu and some friends, and one of my besties Alice.  A pretty girl with curly black hair I think she is on the cheer team with Tatum and some other girls. We get to one of their houses, and we find Sidney.

"Sidney!" I say hugging her, she looks sick.

All of the other girl besides Casey hug Sid, Alice's mom sends her to bed so we all just hang out downstairs.

1 hour time skip~

 "No no y/n, I don't like Randy!" Alice says

"I see you looking at him you totally like him!" I say back

Sidney walks downstairs and Alice's mom walks over from Casey's mom, "This can't make you feel good Sidney" she says gently "you can't keep taking those pills there just as bad a regular drugs" she says. Sidney started taking these caffeine pills, and I thought she was off them apparently not. "It's fine i'm fine just leave me alone please" she said "These pills are going to make you sick and they will affect your mind, you could hurt yourself" Alice's mom said "I know you're in pain" she said "no fucking idea" Sidney said. "C'mon get in my car and i'll drive you to the hostpital" she said, "You don't have to, just take it one day at a time" Casey said she looked at me I nodded at her.

"Hey Casey"

"yeah?"

"I have a quick question for you"

"what?"

"How long have you been fucking Troy Bishop?" Sidney asked.

Casey laughed nervously, "W-what are you talking about" she said everyone in the room looked shocked "I-i did't, I did't" she said looking at me. I looked at Alice she shrugged, I stepped forward a bit "What are you talking about?" I asked Billy and Stu just came back. They looked to each other and just watched, "Well I-I just saw her get into his truck and kiss him and drive off" she said "that was what like a-a month ago".

"Are you kidding me" I said looking at Casey

"Case that's like really bad" Alice says

"You're fucking Troy are you kidding me"

"n-No I-i don't even know why she would say that" she stuttered

"Your lying"

"Can we just u-uh table this conversation" Casey's mom says trying to cover for her whore of a daughter, "u-Uh NO" I say "no you expect me to stand here next to my best friend who's been lying to me about fucking MY boyfriend" I say angrily "I'm literally gonna get violent"I yell "No no need for violence we are having an intervention stop it" she says sternly.

I look to Casey and she's crying, "Oh you're crying?!" I yell walking up to Casey "you're fucking crying you fucking bitch you're the one who's hurt?!" I say getting in her face now that i'm in front of her. 

"You are the most self-centered idiotic person I have ever fucking met" I say pointing my finger in her face "you fuck my boyfriend and you're fucking crying are you fucking kidding me?", Alice reaches for me I put my hands up trying to breathe and calm down before I beat this bitch up in front of her mother.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, but I don't give a shit who's fucking who if you're gonna keep talking about it get out of the room" Alice's mom says,  then everybody starts yelling I don't know what Casey's mom said but Billy and Stu start yelling at her. 

"I don't even know why you're believing her she's a drug addict" Casey says breaking all the yelling, "Don't fucking talk about Sid you whore!" Alice yells at her. 

"How long have you been fucking him be honest" I say to Casey as calmly as I possibly could

"y/n let's just do it later" Alice says

"Alice shut the fuck up"

"How long have you been fucking him " I say sternly

"Sid?" I say "when was this" Alice's mom pleading her to get into the car I don't care as long as she tells me. "Right after new years" she say breathing heavily I clench my jaw and breath outward because all hell is about to break loose.

"You dumb fucking bitch, i'm gonna fuck you up!" I yell

Casey starts running away upstairs Billy and Stu run after me, "Don't fucking run away from me you stupid whore!" I yell at her as Sidney passes us slipping around Alice's mother.

She runs into a room and into a bathroom locking the door, I run to the room outside the bathroom Billy and Stu behind me. "Open the fucking Casey" I say from outside the door "open the door and tell me it was worth it you owe me that" I bang on the door starting to break down "Open the fucking door Casey!" I yell shaking the door knob. 

"What kind of fucking friend are you what the fuck" my voice cracking

"This isn't about Troy, it's about you and me and our friendship."

"And if you wanna throw it away fine. I don't want to be fucking friends with you" I cried. Billy pulled me back into his arms, "shhh... it's okay princess, don't cry you don't need her" he said. "What the fuck Casey" I sobbed. I stood up

*SHAKE*

*SHAKE*

*SHAKE*

"Open the fucking door Casey!"

"Open the fucking door"

"Open the door!"

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

"You're a fucking coward"

"you're a fucking coward and I would have never done this to you, I would have never done this to you." I said

I walked out Billy and Stu following, Stu stops me at the top of the stairs and puts his hand on my chin looking at my face. He pulls me into a tight hug, and Ibroke down into a fit of tears against his shoulder clawing at his back scared he would leave.

"Don't ever fucking leave me, neither of you" 

"We won't princess"  

                                                                                          ♡

Hey Girlies 💅🧚‍♀️

Hope you had a good break. And Alice is that curly haired girl at Stus party, if you wanna see her. Anyway I'm trying to update more and faster, if you haven't noticed. 

Take care besties <3

~Me 🍄