š“š”šžš¢šÆšžš š’š¢š§š¬

By starifairy

"š‘Šš‘’'š‘™š‘™ š‘š‘’š‘›š‘‘ š‘¦š‘œš‘¢ š‘œš‘£š‘’š‘Ÿ, š‘Žš‘›š‘‘ š‘”ā„Žš‘’š‘› š‘œš‘›š‘’ š‘œš‘“ š‘¢š‘  š‘¤š‘–š‘™š‘™ š’‡š’–š’„š’Œ š’šš’š’–š’“ š’‘š’–š’”š’”š’š, ļæ½... More

š‘Ššøšæš¶š‘‚š‘€šø
š‘‘š‘’š‘Žš‘Ÿš‘’š‘ š‘”
š‘Ÿš‘Žš‘–š‘›š‘‘š‘Ÿš‘œš‘š‘ 
š‘ š‘™š‘¢š‘”
š‘Žš‘‘š‘‘š‘–š‘š‘”
š‘—š‘œš‘˜š‘’š‘Ÿ
š‘’š‘š‘”š‘Žš‘ š‘¦
š‘Žš‘”š‘Ÿš‘’š‘’š‘šš‘’š‘›š‘”
š‘œš‘‘š‘‘š‘™š‘¦
š‘‘š‘–š‘™š‘™š‘–š‘”š‘’š‘›š‘š‘’
š‘”š‘Ÿš‘Žš‘›š‘š‘’
š‘‘š‘’š‘ š‘˜
š‘ š‘Žš‘“š‘’
š‘’š‘›š‘‘š‘’š‘Žš‘£š‘œš‘¢š‘Ÿš‘ 
š‘¢š‘š‘ š‘–š‘‘š‘’
š‘›š‘¦š‘šš‘ā„Ž
š‘ š‘’š‘Ÿš‘’š‘›š‘’
š‘Ÿš‘’š‘™š‘–š‘’š‘“
š‘œš‘˜š‘Žš‘¦
š‘“š‘™š‘œš‘¤š‘’š‘Ÿš‘ 

š‘š‘œš‘‘š‘¦

59.7K 369 50
By starifairy

I move my body to the beat of the tune playing. My hips sway and my legs flounder as I turn once and twice. I feel in my element, fresh and relived, all the negativity being released. For as long as I can remember, I've been in and out of cities, and in and out of tutus and leotards.

As soon as I could babble, my Mother signed me up for dance class and after I twirled around a bit I found a liking for the activity; So much so I still do it.

I finished the number, breathless. Sure I had been doing dance for a very long time, but I hadn't fully mastered the art.

'Aurelia, that was good. It seems your getting better session by session.' My dance instructor, Alessia, informs. 'Thanks.' I reply, taking a sip of water.

Still not the best though.

'I'm guessing if you work even harder, you'll be able to compete up against Reina.' She chides, clapping her hands. 'You think?' I quiz, at slight disbelief.

'I know you can.' She smiled, before laundering off.

Reina had been my number one competitor since day one. She's at the top of her division, and so am I. Therefore, there's an extreme competitive energy channeling between us. I don't mind it though, it just gives me another reason to win.

I swirl the spaghetti around my fork, and take a bite of the dish. After dance, I decided to head to the market, not to really do anything but just wander around. The Market is known for its cultural diversity, unique shops and other recreational activities.

My ears perk up, as I hear a magnificent voice, sing and a guitar playing. I finish up my lunch and stand up, making my way towards the sound.

As I turn the corner, I'm greeted with a crowd of people, circling around the singer. I push lightly through the crowd, and am greeted with the mystery person's back. They turn around, and my jaw drops when I see who it is.

Furosa.

Smiling, he continues to sing into the microphones, his lips parted and a smile spilt onto his face.

And I know she'll be the death of me
At least we'll both be numb
And she'll always get the best of me
The worst is yet to come
But at least we'll both be beautiful and stay forever young
This I know, yeah, this I know

She told me, "Don't worry about it"
She told me, "Don't worry no more"
We both know we can't go without it
She told me, "You'll never be alone", oh, oh, woo

I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, but I love it, oh
I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, but I love it, oh

His voice echoes through the entire market, as well as the claps and applause from onlookers. I stare at him intently, falling deeper in love with him.

The song finishes, and he makes his way towards me, collecting the coins that were placed in his guitar case.

'Surprise.' He smiles, engulfing me in a hug. 'Oh my lord, that was so good.' I chide, kissing his cheek. 'Thank you.' He says, blushing.

I giggle, as he takes my hand, leading us to the nearest bench.

'So, what are you doing here, darling?' He asks. 'Just shopping, I guess.' I reply, whilst sitting on his lap. He hums in response, cuddling my body against his.

The air wraps around us, bringing a slight chill to us. The sun still remains bright, however, illuminating the street and providing an inevitable warmth. A single pigeon loiters past, sticking its beak out. I chuckle lightly, as it continues to waddle back and forth.

'What's so funny?' Furosa asks, shifting slightly. 'Nothing.' I brush off, my laughter dieing down. 'Ok, should I take you back home?' He says, pulling me of his lap. 'No, i think I'll walk.' I reply, pressing a kiss to his cheek and saying goodbye.

We depart, and I wander back onto the street, that had certainly quieted down. I put my hands in my pockets, and follow the streetlights back home.

The house door opens, revealing my Mother, dressed in a skimpy bathrobe. She embraces me in a hug, and kisses my head. She came back home yesterday evening, right after Tiago left.

'Sweetheart, I've made dinner go eat and then head to sleep.' She orders, pushing me past the door. 'I already ate.' I say, brushing past her. 'Ok then, head to bed.'

I nod in response and head upstairs, rushing to my room.

The voices in my head overcomes me, and I feel myself become weak and shaky, guilt flustering me. I had just had an actual converse with my Mom, after having sex with her boyfriend.

I must reek of demons, sins, bitchiness.

Tears well in my eyes, and the thing I left to rot yesterday, just came to stab me in the back. A pillow falls onto the floor, from my bed and I reach for it, screaming into the cottony mess.

My head hearts, and my stomach whirls and I physically feel sick.

I disgust myself.

Getting up, I stumble towards the bathroom and open the door, immediately heading to the toilet, emptying my guts into the
bowl.

Hair sticks onto my sweaty face, and my entire body shakes and essentially crumbles. It's as if I'm releasing physical and mental pain, through this torture.

My dizzy self gets up and I wash my face with cold water, trying to let out steady breaths. My head is still crowded with anxious thoughts, and my vulnerability peaks.

A few minute pass, and I find strength to get up, and head to the balcony. My head falls onto my hand and I begin to hug myself, my bare skin exposed to the cold of the night.

I stare blankly into the sky, tapping my finger onto the metallic pole in front of me.

A voice clears behinds me, and I'm startled, but not surprised as to who it is.

'Aurelia.' He says, standing besides me. I remian silent, still facing forth. He reaches out, grabbing my hand, but I pull away immediately. 'Don't fucking touch me.' I snap.

He backs away, and let's out a sigh. 'You know, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of that shit to happen.' 'And I don't forgive you.' I reply, monotonously. 'But I'm apologising.' He states. 'I know, and I don't forgive you.' I respond.

'Stop being difficult, and accept my apology.' He groans, his annoyance showing. 'What are you sorry for, Rossi. Give me a godamn list.' I face him, folding my arms.

'I'm sorry for slut-shaming you.' He apologises, before taking a step closer to me. 'So your not sorry for anything else?' I question, at disbelief.

'No.'

'You cheated on my Mother, by fucking me.' I countered, at the verge of a meltdown.

'And I'm not apologising for that.' He states, pressing me against the railing. 'Why not?' I question. 'Because your were the best fuck I've ever had, and I would do it again' He asserts, a smirk tugging on his lips.

'At least, I would but that smart mouth of yours won't take you there.' He acclaims, his lips hovering over mine. 'And you think I give a fuck?' I say, arching a brow.

'Yes, because based on how loud you moaned my name, is solely suggesting it.' He retorts, snarkily.

'So would you fuck me right here?' I quiz, pressing my ass against the metal. 'Against this rail? No, I wouldn't.' He states, backing away. 'Why? Too much of a pussy?' I ask.

As I ask the question, his facial expression changed, into something stern, of full seriousness. He's quick to back away even more, shaking his head, in what it seemed to be shame.

'I'm sorry Aurelia, I didn't mean to say any of that. And I apologise for everything, I'm not going to come near you, again.' He drags out, looking rather sympathetic.

My eyebrows furrow together, and I'm slightly taken aback, but twice again not surprised.

We're talking men here, none of them are a dream.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ✔︎

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. ɪ'ᴍ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ɢᴏɪʜɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ʟᴏʟ. ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʟɪᴋᴇ sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴜɴʜᴏʟʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ᴅᴀᴍɴ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 11.8K 32
š˜šš˜©š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜¦, š˜©š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜§š˜Ŗš˜³š˜¦. š˜šš˜©š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜±š˜¦š˜¢š˜¤š˜¦, š˜©š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜øš˜¢š˜³. š˜šš˜©š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜“š˜øš˜¦š˜¦š˜µ, š˜©š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜³š˜¶š˜„š˜¦. š˜šš˜©š˜¦ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦š˜“ š˜µ...
19.4K 804 16
š‘©š’š’š’Œ#2 š‘°š’”š’‰š’’ š’”š’†š’“š’Šš’†š’” Ų¢ŲŗŲ§Ų²Ū’-Ų¹Ų“Ł‚ ššžš š¢š§š§š¢š§š  šØšŸ š‹šØšÆšž.... š‘«š’Šš’š’‚š’˜š’‚š’“ š‘«š’–š’“š’“š’‚š’š’Š š’…š’Šš’… š’š’š’• š’†š’™š’‘š’†š’„š’• š’•š’‰š’† š’•š’‚ļæ½...
447K 1.7K 19
A collection of short, erotic stories with dark, forbidden themes. Please read the disclaimer before you carry on. WARNING 18+ All characters are...
2.1M 65.5K 53
"š˜šØš® š›šžš„šØš§š  š­šØ š®š¬." š“š”šžš² š¬ššš¢š ššš„š¦šØš¬š­ š¢š§ š®š§š¢šØš§. š’š”šž š­š®š«š§šžš š­šØ š„šØšØš¤ š­š”šžš¦ š¬š­š«ššš¢š š”š­ š¢š§ š­ļæ½...