Coincidentally Destined

By MGPFG17

I dreamed of this story plot now I can't find any story nor just even close of it in watty or twitter aus so... More

Mga Bida-Bida
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
TEASER 1
XXVI
Teaser 2
XXVII
Teaser 3
XXVIII
Teaser 4
XXIX
Teaser 5
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
Email received...
XXXIII
XXXIV
The Union
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Epilogue

VII

487 28 0
By MGPFG17

Author's pov

The next day @ SJ company...

Inside the COO's office, there are two young man sitting across each other. The other is sipping his coffee while watching the other who had his fingers on both sides of his temple.

2 days ago they gathered all the evidence of evil deeds and mischiefs against a branch manager at a branch in Chiang Mai. The said branch opened 3 months ago.

Someone informed them through letter about the misdeeds and infringement inside the said branch, and there they found out who was plotting to ruin and tarnish the image of their restaurant.

Franchising is not their forte, as they don't trust people's real motives are. This is the first time SJ allowed Jongcheveevat Restaurant to have a franchise, under Mew's approval. He discussed this matter to his parents though both were skeptical about it, they trust their son.

Mew explained that he knows he is taking a risk move but assures that he will take full responsibility if things go haywire.

Also, they needed to try things out to bring more excel to the business, looking forward for the benefit on both side of the party (Franchisor & Franchisee)..

But after 2 months upon opening.. the monthly reports and inventories that the said branch is submitting is least that they expected.

The business is not running well because the stardard operating procedures or the SOPs of the business wasn't performed.. and this alarms Mew and Lou.

They immediately send their private investigator to see what is happening in that franchised branch. This problem cause them to halt all the appointments with their clients who showed interest in franchising.

The investigator reported that their suspicions was correct, the letter sender is telling the truth. Something was going on inside.. and they wasted no more time and took an immediate action.

With the help of the letter sender the investigator didn't had a hard time finding the culprit.

Which leads them to this now..

"Fck that guy! Tell me Alexis, was it a bad decision approving them to franchise?" Lou calls  Mew, Alexis. Some of his friends call him Alex, while his parents call him Mew. Her mom loves to call him Mewie or Alexander Mew Suppasit III when she's mad.

"Chill cous, the franchisee isn't the one wrong here, I guess. They just had a wrong choice of a manager."

"I know dude, that manager of them will be the reason of there termination and bankruptcy. He thought we won't notice his stupidity, he ain't slick. Stupido!" Alexis smirked at that.

"Despite how itchy I am to put that man behind bars, we have to dig deeper about his motives. Proceed with the investigation, I have a hunch there is more to this. It isn't time to blow the whistle yet."

"Alright I'll just update you about the investigation. For now let's go already, I'll drive you to the airport or else you will be late. Larry is already there waiting to give your passport and luggages." Lou then motioned them both to go outside the company's parking lot and he drove off to airport.

Upon arrival, they immediately saw Larry and get Mew's things.

"Aunt is calling me nonstop." Lou said showing his phone with an incoming call from "Prettiest Aunt Jew" in display.

She knew her son will be out of the country so she bugs Lou instead.

Mew's mom and Lou's mother are actually cousins but Jongcheveevat's serve as Amirin's foster parent after her parents died in a car accident when she was in grade school. Amirin and Jewel treat each other like sisters ever since.  Their family once lived in Philippines because of business.

Mew's grandmother is Chinese-Filipino while their grandfather is Thai.

When Mommy Jewel finished grade school they migrated to Thailand, to his Grandad's homeland.

They started their Restaurant business, and build a lot of branches nationwide. The business bloomed pretty well, and they eventually opened branches in other countries.

Jongcheveevat's Restaurants are very famous in Thai, and a lot of competitors had attempted to beat them already, but no one succeeded.

They are very tight with their employees, they make sure that all confidential datas, information and especially the secret recipe of the restaurant's specialties prohibited it's access from nonfamily members and away from public's eyes and knowledge.

They retain this status for 34 years. Because of the success and striving business, they founded SJ Company.

SJ stands for Suppasit-Jongcheveevat. It was founded right after Daddy Alex take over the position of the CEO, uniting both families, building a strong bond and power making them earn an image of indestructible and undefeated alongside their name.

Jongcheveevat has already set a powerful image even before Mew's parents met, and Daddy Alex made a very great job retaining the image.

Even if the heiress is now Suppasit the Jongcheveevat in her should always run on her blood as he says. The image of Jongcheveevat's must always remain to the cognizance of the public.

The restaurant are still thriving and growing, gaining a lots of rewards and achievements withholding the Jongcheveevat's name.

SJ Company was founded for income diversification, to gain strong correlation between effort and reward, creative freedom, and flexibility with the business.

With the help of the SJ Company, they were able to create jobs, and hire employees as the company grows that brought such a big help gaining profit for their business activities.

Now the business will soon be handed over to Alexander Mew Suppasit III, the sole heir of Jongcheveevat family.

This is the family's legacy, though Alexis is not ready yet saying her father Alex is still there and handling the business pretty well. Another thing is, he's already part of the hierarchy as COO. No need to hurry things up.

CEO is just a name of a position. What is more important is that they manage the business well, maintain the standard and strive for more success... and never let competition to have a chance to beat the business down. Not even a single move of attempt.

"Just go straight home after this. You know mom. Don't make her sad or she will be sulking for days HAHAHAHA."

"Just go you dickhead. Also, Aunt Jewel loves me she will never be mad." Mew just laugh at his cousin's confidence.

"Oii, trust me just go now or you will ngor her for a week or so HAHAHAHA."

Mew immediately dodge when Lou attempt to smack his head.

"Ok I'll go ahead now. Bye phi! Take care of mom and dad for me." He bid his goodbye and went intside the airport.

They actually have a private plane but Mew being Mew, he won't use it for his leisure and engineering work. He only use it exclusively for SJ's business matters not that her parents would mind but he just doesn't like to.

Like now, he'll be going out of the country for his personal trip and will be flying in a public plane.

"See ya Florida." smirks

___________

A/N: Yesterday was Mewlion's 4th Birthday! WOW happiest bday to all Mewlions out there.

Whether you're a Mewlion, Waanjai or Phiball. Mew says if you love him you're one in a Mewlions.

To all Mewlions who were there since the very beginning of Mew's journey in showbiz, thank you so much for loving and taking care of our dearest Nation's Daddzey Mew❤️

Hope we all live a happy life and pls don't fight inside the fandom 'coz it will do us no good neither for the boys.

So love love love in the world full of toxic peeps😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
18.6K 1.6K 16
Since they were young, both Mew and Gulf were seeing unbelievable things that only last for a few minutes, they told the adults but no one gave them...
7.7K 378 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
3.7K 236 2
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...