๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ

Per Zyrineavery

A person with a desire to die and to live a normal life at the same time is the most dangerous person in the... Mรฉs

|| Prologue ||
|| C1 โ€ข Interesting Girl ||
|| C2 โ€ข Zombies ||
|| C3 โ€ข Unexpected ||
|| C4 โ€ข Betrayed ||
|| C5 โ€ข Broadcasting Studio ||
|| C6 โ€ข What? ||
|| C7โ€ข Hambie ||
|| C8 โ€ข Kill ||
|| C9 โ€ข Bite ||
|| C10 โ€ข Strange feeling ||
|| C11 โ€ข Suffer ||
|| C12 โ€ข Silly Girl ||
|| C13 โ€ข Reckless ||
|| C14 โ€ข Jealousy ||
|| C15 โ€ข Hope ||
|| C16 โ€ข Like ||
|| C17 โ€ข Sacrifice ||
|| C18 โ€ข Life ||
|| C20 โ€ข Fight ||
|| C21 โ€ข Escape Plan ||
|| C22 โ€ข Friend ||
|| C23 โ€ข I hate you ||
|| C24 โ€ข Forgiveness ||
|| Epilogue ||
|| Moon and Sun ||
|| Moon & Sun teaser ||

|| C19 โ€ข Classroom President ||

2.4K 133 17
Per Zyrineavery

_________________________

2nd Person POV

_________________________

"Hey. Are you listening on me?" Your cousin asks you.

When she does not hear a response from you, she immediately nudge you by your side.

"ahh !!" you wince in pain as you bite your lips.

Everyone look at you, worries are drawn in their faces.

"What happened?!" Cheong-san asked you.

"Nothing. This bitch just nudge me" you said, pointing Mi-jin.

Everyone just giggled when Mi-jin nudge you again.

They just shrugged it off and continue their business.

"Stop nudging my side. I have a deep wound here" you complaint, lifting up your waistcoat and versatile top.

Mi-jin and Wu-jin awe seeing your abs.

"You have a nice abs. Daebak" your cousin said as she laid her eyes on your revealing abs.

"I want an abs too" Wu-jin said.

"Then move your ass up and go to the gym" you said as you playfully rolling your eyes.

"I'm too lazy to exercise"

You were about to reply to him when Dae-su stood up in front of the three of you.

"What's your deal?" Mi-jin ask the young man if front of them.

Dae-su made a fake cough first before he spoke.

"I... I like you. Ha-ri nonna" your eyes widened seeing hearing Dae-su's remark.

"What? Crazy Bastard" Wu-jin said.

You bit your lower lips as you're restraining yourself from laughing.

It's kinda cute seeing Dae-su having the courage to admit his own feelings towards Ha-ri but it's also kind of funny seeing Wu-jin turning into a protective brother.

"Hey. What's wrong with you?" Wu-jin asked again.

"I saw you shooting arrows. I saw you train every morning. I went to every tournament and cheered for you. I'm the one who yelled. Bronzed Beauty Jang Hari." Wu-jin put his hand on his sister's ears.

Your eyes widened even more when Ha-ri hold your hand and grip it tight.

You look at her then look back at Dae-su.

"I sincerely liked you for years. Right now, i want to be a man and not just a fan of yours. I'm going to die anyway so i want to say what I want first." And with that.

You and your cousin burst out laughing.

"What's wrong? Why are you two laughing?" He innocently asked.

Your cousin smack your arm as she laughed with you.

"Don't mind us. Continue on what you were saying." You said as you try to stop yourself from Laughing.

"This is awesome. You're Dae-su, Right?" Mi-jin asked when the two of you finally stop.

"The one who called my brother 'brother in law' " Ha-ri said.

"Yes. So you knew. Brother in law, did you tell her?" Dae-su asked his friend.

"I might have" Wu-jin whispered.

Ha-ri let go of your hand and held out her hand to Dae-su.

Dae-su hold it and help Ha-ri to stand up.

"Does confessing feel Cathartic?" Ha-ri said using her soft voice.

"I already predict what will happen after this" you whispered to yourself before you pulled Mi-jin and Wu-jin away from them.

"Why are you pulling me" Wu-jin ask.

"Don't ask question. You'll thank me after this" you whispered to him.

"Then you're okay with dying, right?" Ha-ri asked again.

"Yes" Dae-su answer.

"What? Now?" Dae-su asked.

Hari immediately squeezed the young man's stomach and smack his head and said "you asshole. I'm pissed off and needed to vent."

"Wu-jin, stop your sister" Su-hyeok said.

"Areumchi hold my brother tight while I'm venting here" She said to you.

You show her a thumbs up and a reassuring smile.

While they're fighting, you can't help but to smile as you watched them.

"Dae-su. If you wanted to be Hari's man then you should at least know how to handle her mood" you proudly said to him.

"stop saying that and help me"

"I can't I don't want to get beaten up again" you reply.

X

"What are you doing?" You asked when you saw Su-hyeok kicking those metal boxes.

"Do you think we can get out using these?" He asked.

You stared at it for a few seconds before you asked him.

"How do we use that?"

"We can tie the carts together in a circle and go inside to escape"

"That's a good idea. Everyone move your ass up now" you raised your voice as you clap your hands.

X

"Areum" You heard On-jo call you.

You turned your gaze to her while your hand was still tying the iron boxes.

She walk closer to you and when she gets closer to you, she squats to reach your ear.

"Are you ignoring Prez?" she whispers to you causing you to look at the president who is now next to Su-hyeok.

"No" is your simple answer.

"Why haven't you talked to her yet?" She whispers to you again.

"Because I'm doing something" you lied.

It hurts you that your own girlfriend is ignoring you but you don't want her to look bad in the eyes of others.

"are you sure?"

"yap" You answer On-jo.

She moved away a little from you and looked you in the eyes.

You gave her a sweet smile and she smiled back.

When On-jo said goodbye to you, you turned your gaze to the president.

A heavy sigh escape from your mouth as you turn your gaze somewhere.

"are you okay?" You heard Ha-ri question you.

You looked at her and nodded with a smile.

"Are you sure?" She asked again.

"I'm okay, don't worry about me" You said and turned your attention to what you were doing.

She rub your back in comfort.

"you're really a bad liar" She whispered to your ear causing you to chuckle.

"Even if I say I'm not okay nothing will change" you said softly.

"at least you don't have to lie anymore" She replied causing you to stop from what you were doing.

You face her and you raise your eyebrow in confusion.

"Aren't you mad at me because I left you on the day you needed me the most?" you ask.

"I was angry but it also disappeared because I realized you only did that for me" She replied.

"Still. I left you without saying anything" you whispered sadly.

"Past is past. Forget it, the important thing is that you're here again" she whispered to you before she give you a warm embrace.

"Silly girl" you whispered under your breath before you hug her back.

"Hey. What did you say?" You pulled out from Hari's embrace when you heard your cousin's voice.

"Hey. What's wrong with you? Stop that" Wu-jin says as he suppresses the simmering feud between Joon-yeong and Mi-jin.

You quickly approach them and you mediate between two students who are already arguing.

"What's wrong with you two?" You ask them.

"Get out of my way. This child needs to be taught a lesson" Your cousin said to you before she gently pushed you.

She approaches Joon-yeong and she hits it on the head and pushes him before she kicked the young man's leg.

"fuck you" Joon-yeong said angrily, wincing in pain.

You immediately stood between the two again and you restrain your cousin.

"fuck you? Fuck you? Get out on my way !!" Mi-jin said angrily then pushed you again.

"cut it out" You said.

"You too Joon-yeong" you added while looking at Joon-yeong.

"Who the hell is she to tell us to redo it" Joon-yeong said to you and he looked at you.

"'Who the hell is she?' Your nightmare" Mi-jin was about to approach again but you blocked her.

"you're coming with us right?" You ask your cousin.

"you're the ones coming with us" she replied.

You turn to Joon-yeong.

"We're not leaving the seniors right?"

"of course not" Joon-yeong replied.

"Where going to go together anyway so what's the point of this fight?" You ask the two.

"So do as I say unless you want to die" Mi-jin said angrily.

"We wanted to make it high so we won't die" Joon-yeong said.

"Stop fighting" you said angrily to the two.

"How many died in our way here? We can't lose anyone else again. We should fight among ourselves instead, we should just help each other." You added.

"I'm not fighting to die. It's because i want to live" Joon-yeong said.

"The do as i say, asshole" Mi-jin angrily said.

"Then let's go separately. Make it yourself" Joon-yeong replied, he kicked the iron boxes before he walked away.

"That fucker. Get back here"

"Stop it" you said to your cousin.

"Don't block me and get back here asshole!!" She shouted but you didn't move a inch.

Mi-jin pushed you causing your body to hit the floor hard.

You groaned in pain once your head hit the cold floor.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pushed you" Mi-jin apologize as she kneel down in front of you.

Namra saw this so she pushed the iron Boxes so hard, gaining everyone's attention.

"Let's vote on it" She coldly said.

"And who are you?" Your cousin said.

"The classroom President"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't own any of the character expect Y/n and the other.

I won't use some of the scene in aouad. Some scene are made by me so the character will really fit on this book.

Don't forget to vote and share this book to your aouad gay friend.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.7K 21
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ™ฏ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐’๐€๐„-๐‡๐€ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐’๐”-๐‡๐˜๐„๐Ž๐Š siblings, well- twins. Both athletic and strong, the only things that the...
431K 14.1K 31
what happens when you awaken inside the world of your current favorite kdrama? will you have what it takes to save your favorite characters from deat...
55.7K 1.7K 22
"๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ" - "๐Ž๐ก ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ" Nam M/N, a third year, a delinquent, a smoker and the older...
103K 3K 31
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› - y/n is a student at Hyosan High School. You keep to yourself and rarely speak. You only trust yourself but what happens when you have to trus...