A Perfect Assassin (Assassina...

By Gale4Lifes

Class 3-E. The worst class in Kunigigaoka Junior High School has been assigned to kill a threat to the world... More

(Y/N)'s Information
Prologue: (Y/N)'s Time
Bitch Time
Adult Time
Apology Time
Assembly Time
Dinner Time
Exams Time
Discussion Time
Field Trip Time
Rescue Time
Declaration Time
AI Time
Smile Time
Humid Time
Time To Be A Target
Visit Time
Time For A Fair Fight
Baseball Time
Art Time
Time To Call It A Night
New Teacher
Uncertainty Time
Pool Time
Investigation Time
Warning Time
Results Time
The End of The First Term
Training Time
Time For A Summer Vacation
Strategy Time
Infiltration Time 2nd Hour
Infiltration Time 3rd Hour
Infiltration Time 4th Hour
Blackmail Time
Time To Reveal The Past
Time to Meet
"You're a great... "
Little Secret
The Start of New Semester
Freedom
Grow
Time To Meet 2nd Hour
Disguised Devil
Tag Time
Thief
Superior Time

Infiltration Time

3.4K 124 10
By Gale4Lifes

The Same Night
The top of the cliff
(Y/N) POV

Me: Here, take my hand.

I said and offered my hand to Sara.

She took my hand and I helped her to come up.

Sara: We're the first to arrive, huh?

She said while looking at our classmates that were climbing the cliff.

Me: Well, we have been trained far more earlier than them, after all.

Sara: Yeah...

Me: Anyways, while waiting for them, let's make some preparations.

I said while looking at all the plants around us.

Sara: Got it.

We started to take some leaves.

About 2 minutes later
(Y/N) POV

Karasuma: Okay, everyone is here.

Ritsu: I can override this electronic lock to open the door.

As soon as she said that, the door in front of us unlocked itself.

Ritsu: Also, I can control the security cameras so that they don't capture our images. However, the hotel's maintenance system is separated into multiple systems. It would be impossible for me to take hold of all the equipment by myself.

Karasuma: It can't be helped. Ritsu, make the final confirmation for the infiltration route.

Ritsu: Yes, I shall display the interior map.

Chiba: It's set up like a television station.

Sara: The complicated architecture is to make it hard for terrorists to occupy it. But in this case, it's most likely for the police.

Sousuke: Heh, whoever designed this place was very thorough.

Karasuma: Let's go. We don't have time. I'll give out instructions according to the situation, so keep your eyes open.

He entered the hotel and made sure the coast is clear before gesturing us to enter.

We entered the building and stopped behind Karasuma.

Me:*takes out my phone* The security sure is tight here, huh? Let me check the other floor.

Karasuma:*looks at me* You can observe the other floor with your phone?

Me: Yeah, I hacked their system using the PC at the hotel and Ritsu is making sure my phone won't lose connection to it. Well, it's a different story if someone turn off the PC.

Karasuma: I see. We already have an advantage here.

Me: But just for your information, there's no camera at the top floor.

Karasuma: As expected. Well, we need to think of a way to pass through the lobby first.

Irina: What's the problem? Just walk through casually.

Sousuke*whispering*: Do you not understand the situation here, Bitch-sensei?!!

Kimura*whispering*: How are we supposed to get through all that security out there?!!

As I was looking at my phone screen, I noticed something when I looked through a camera in the lobby.

Me: Bitch-sensei, we could use your help now.

She smirked and walked into the lobby.

Irina: Just watch, kids.

She then deliberately stumbled onto a guard and acted like she was drunk.

She then claimed herself to be a pianist and would like to try to play the piano that was in the lobby.

She started to play the piano.

Sousuke: Sh... She's freaking good...

Irina then called out the guards that were guarding the stairs and asked them to get closer.

And of course, they took the bait and left their post.

Everyone noticed that Irina was giving hand signals.

"I'll buy you 20 minutes. Go."

Karasuma quickly went to the stairs and gestured us to follow him.

When we arrived at the stairs, some of us let out a sigh of relief.

Kayano: Phew. Everyone got through the lobby safely.

Sousuke: Bitch-sensei is amazing.

Isogai: Yeah, she never mentioned a thing about being able to play piano.

Sara: You shouldn't underestimate her. Even though she hasn't acting like one, she's still a pro. She's as capable as any other hitmen out there.

Karasuma: She's totally right. The person teaching you guys about the art of communication is arguable the best honey trap in the world.

Everyone:...

Koro-sensei: Fufufu, I suppose there's no need for me to worry, even if I can't move.

Karasuma: Whatever, let's get going.

We continued our pursuit.

When we arrived at 2nd floor, Karasuma spoke.

Karasuma: Now, there's a reason I had you guys come dressed as you are. As long as we could get past the strict check point, we could act as if we were regular guests.

Sousuke: Guests? Isn't this a hotel where bad guys stay? Would a bunch of middle schoolers be here?

Karasuma: From what I hear, there're quite a few. The sheltered children of performers and the wealthy. These kids who were raised as if they were kings, they stained their hands in immoral deeds while keeping an innocent face.

Koro-sensei: That's right. So you will all pretend to be one of those children. Let us all walk as if the whole world were beneath us.

Almost everyone:

I just ignored them and checked out the camera for each floors.

Me*whispering*: Karasuma-sensei, there's a movement caught in the camera. I couldn't see his face clearly since he's wearing a hat. But he has been walking around from floor to floor.

Karasuma: I see. I won't let my guard down.

Little Timeskip
3rd Floor
Center Hall
(Y/N) POV

Everything is going smoothly for now.

We haven't been sneaking around since we arrived on the 2nd floor.

Karasuma: (Y/N), check the cameras.

Me: Okay.

I took out my phone and checked the cameras. Sara looked at my phone too.

Terasa:*smirks* Heh, this is too easy. We're running out of time so let's pick up the pace.

He and Yoshida then left us and rushed forward.

When I checked out the camera that located in the corridor in front of us, I quickly looked in front and saw the guy wearing hat. But this time I could see his face clearly.

Sara&Fuwa: Watch out!!

Terasaka: Ah?

Me: Sensei.

Karasuma quickly grabbed those two's collars and threw them to the back.

Karasuma quickly kicked the thing that the man's holding and the man jumped away.

The Man: How did you know?

Fuwa: Your identity has been exposed to us earlier. Of course we noticed as soon as we saw you.

The Man: I see. But from what I saw, the only that noticed me were only you three.

Fuwa:*smiles* Well, you see, I have been reading shonen manga for a quite some time now. So I kinda fast at grasping the situation.

Me: Well, I'm the one that exposed you to them, of course I'll notice it.

Sara: Kinda same with Fuwa-san except for the manga part.

The Man: Kukuku, I see.

Suddenly Karasuma collapsed.

Koro-sensei: I see. So you're poison-user.

The Man: It's my own special Anesthesia for indoor use. Breathing it in for a single moment could bring down even an elephant.

I took something out of my pocket.

Me: I see.

The Man: Well, looks like the negotiation failed. I will report it to the boss.

He turned around and...

Me: You should go back to the boss as soon as you saw us, you know?

He turned around only to see my face was right in front of him.

I quickly took his right arm and brought it to his back.

The Man: Agh!

Me: Open wide.

I made him opened his mouth and threw something into his mouth. He swallowed it and I let go of him.

The Man: What the hell was that thing you made me eat?

Me: 3... 2... 1...

Suddenly he fell to his knees.

The Man: Wh-What? I can't move my body at all!

Me: The thing that I made you eat is...

I showed him a flower petal.

The Man: That is...!!

Me: Yes. It's Gelsemium. It can cause paralysis.

Sara: We have weakened the poison so it won't reach your heart and stop it from functioning, so don't worry.

Karasuma:*smirks* You underestimate the students.

He said and instantly launched a knee attack to the assassin, knocking him out.

He then once again collapsed.

Me: Okay, let's hide this assassin's body.

The students that were holding furniture put all of them down.

I picked up the assassin and gave it to Terasaka.

He took the assassin and threw him behind a sofa.

Terasaka: Done.

Karasuma then slowly stood up with Isogai's help.

Karasuma: It's no good. It takes everything I have just pretending to walk normally. To get to a state where I can fight again... It may or may not take about 30 minutes. Anyways, let's get going.

He said and continued walking with Isogai's help.

Sousuke: It doesn't make sense for someone who was sprayed in gas strong enough to take down an elephant to be walking at all.

Hara: He's pretty much a monster too.

Karma:*smiles* Hey, hey, (Y/N)-kun. Do you still have that Gelsemium thing? If so, can I have some?

Nagisa:*nervous smile* What're you gonna do with it, Karma-kun?

Me: Huh, sure. Here.

Karma:*smiles* Thanks!

He took some of the petals I has.

When we were about to walk away, I picked something up.

Me: Here, Karma. You may find this fun to use.

I said and threw that thing to Karma.

Karma:*smiles* Thanks!

We then continued our pursuit.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 592 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...
1.4K 38 30
"𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨." ₊˚✧ 𝙠. 𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙚 ❁ ════...
214K 6.1K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...
1.6M 71.3K 91
Y/n L/n always has a teddy bear with him. He doesn't want to be alone without it. It was his comfort, his safe place. And no one dared to take it awa...