Coach Knowles

By 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

41

6.9K 428 595
By 4BEYGK

this chapter is all over the place

onika

I felt like a child on punishment. That's how Bey was treating me at least.

It was like Imani noticed Bey was mad at me and started acting like she was mad at me too. She's such a sellout.

I decided to spend the rest of my day in bed after I noticed the dog side eying me too.

Bey came into the room a couple hours later. "Are you coming with us to Kelly's house?"

"Us?" If she says the dogs coming too Im booking a flight back home.

"Me and Imani. Are you coming?"

I wanted to say something about the fact that she thought she was taking my daughter anywhere without me. Instead, I nodded and stood up.

"Alright, start to get ready. We have some time left but I don't know how long you take to get ready."

I nodded again and walked past her to the bathroom.

I was in the middle of brushing my teeth when she walked in. She scooted past me and didn't even do the scuse me thing.

"Bey." I turned around to face her. She was digging in something, probably looking for stuff so she could do her hair.

"Hmm?" She didn't stop once to look up at me or anything.

"Can you at least look at me?"

She stood up and looked at me. "Yes Onika?"

"Can you stop being like this with me?"

"Do you know who acts like this all the time? You. You're constantly short with me but you're like this all the time, not just a couple hours. It doesn't feel good, does it."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'll stop being jealous and start being nicer and whatever else you want, can you stop being mad at me?" I pulled her closer to me by her waistband, I learned she likes that.

"Onika sucking my dick isn't going to fix anything. Keep your hands away from my pants."

"Do you have to use such vulgar language? I'm not even doing that."

"Then what are you doing?" The whole time I've been slowly pulling her hands down.

"I just think you should wear your pants like this instead." I didn't get far past the band of her boxers so it looked natural.

"You want other women to see my math boxers?"

"It would probably make them never want speak to you so, yeah. Where's Imani?" I started to pull her pants slowly down again.

"Watching tv with Ginny. Don't start something you can't finish Onika."

"Why? You're hard?"

"Check for yourself." Oop.

Since we were both being bold, I put my hand in her boxers and grabbed her dick. I'm pretty sure she was hard but I can never be sure with Bey.

I looked up at her and smiled, she was already smiling at me like my hand wasn't around her dick.

"Do you want me to do something about that?"

"Your mouth looks pretty small, no thanks." She thinks she's funny.

"My mouth is actually pretty big, stop." I turned to the mirror and opened my mouth to see how big it was.

She came behind me and pressed herself against me, she was definitely hard.

"Don't start something you can't finish Bey." I mocked her deep voice.

"I'm still mad at you. Treat me better Onika."

"Okay, I promise." I turned back around and kissed her. My hands went to the sides of her face and hers went to my waist.

So much has happened in the past 24 hours, I think we need this.

I broke the kiss only so I could get on my knees. "Can I?"

Now that I was face to face with it, I don't think my mouth room is something I need to be worried about. What I should be worried about is my throat.

"I don't want you to do anything because you think I'm mad at you and this is how to make me not mad anymore. This isn't what I want from you."

"I want to, I'm your girlfriend."

"You also don't have to do this just because there's a title on what we are now. If you don't want to, stand up."

"I want to."

She didn't say anything so I pulled her boxers down. Jesus Christ, it was bigger up close.

I was nervous but I didn't want to show it because Bey would make me stop. I haven't done this in a year or two, I might get lockjaw.

And yes, Imanis older than a year or two. Mind the business that pays you.

"Onika you don't-"

"Shh." I can't believe I'm doing this. I want to but it's still very unbelievable.

I didn't know where to start. I could either be cute and prissy or go wild.

Just as I was about to lick the tip I paused. "When was the last time you took a shower?"

"Onika you know me of all people is clean."

She's right. I licked from the bottom of the tip to the top and circled my tongue around the whole thing. I kept eye contact with her the whole time I was doing that.

I'm really sucking dick on a bathroom floor. Wow. At least it's Beys so I know it's clean.

"Shit." Bey mumbled under her breath, she really doesn't moan like a girl. My goal is to have her moaning like a bitch by the time I'm done with her.

"Ginny! Our mommies are in here, walk faster."

Really? I didn't even get to put the whole thing in my mouth yet.

"Shoot." Bey rushed to pull her pants on and I ended up falling since I wasn't on my feet.

Bey was too busy picking her pants up before Imani walked in. I was rubbing the back of my head. I don't even know if I hit it or not.

Imani barely got into the room before she ran out crying. Huh?

Beys dog started licking on my face and trying to jump on me. "Bey get your dog before I kick it." I do not play about animal slobber.

She snapped and said something in a different language and the dog instantly stopped. So much weird stuff is happening at once.

I stood up and went to find where Imani was. It wasn't hard, she was crying pretty loud.

She was under the bed, I could tell because I could see half of the dog under the bed with her.

"Imani come out please and talk to me. What's wrong?"

"Is BeyBey here?"

"No, it's just me. Come out please." Bey was still in the bathroom fixing her little situation.

She crawled out from under the bed with the dog. This nigga is everywhere.

I picked her up and she started crying again. I was so lost as to why she was crying, she was only in the room for a second.

"Why are you crying?" She shook her head no and buried her face on my chest. "Were you scared?"

She shook her head no again. "Did I do something?" No, again. "Was it BeyBey?" She started crying harder. So it must be Bey.

I softly patted her back like she was a baby. "Please tell me what's wrong to I can fix it. You're going to make yourself sick."

Most of the time when Imanis crying, it's fake. This time she was actually crying so I was concerned.

I held her and patted her back until she stopped crying. She was doing that little thing kids do where they keep taking deep breaths after they cry and sucking their bottom lip in each time.

"Are you done crying or you still have more to let out?"

She shrugged. My poor baby, I don't even know what's wrong yet but I want to cry just because she is.

"Breath and tell me what's wrong." Just because I have terrible communication skills doesn't mean my daughter has to grow up with them too.

"BeyBey hit you! She's bad!" Imani started bawling again.

"Calm down baby. She didn't hit me, I fell."

"That's what's you said about daddy and you lied!" She was crying so hard she started to cough.

"Imani please calm down before you choke. I promise she didn't hit me, you know she would never. Look at me, I'm fine."

She pulled her face out of my chest to inspect my face. She was turning my head and everything.

This is so sad and it's all my fault. I did this to her. As soon as we get back home, I'm taking her to see a therapist. It's better to deal with this now while she's a kid so she doesn't grow up to be like me.

Imani ended up crying herself to sleep on me. I felt terrible but I laid Imani down and went to find Bey.

I went into her room and she was still in the bathroom. I turned the knob and it was locked so I knocked on the door.

"One second!"

"What are you doing?" I heard the toilet flush then the sink.

"I was using the bathroom." She opened the door and smiled.

"Imani was crying because she thought you hit me."

"Huh? Why would she think that?"

"I guess because I was on the floor holding me head. I couldn't tell her the real reason I was on the floor."

She ran her hands through her hair. "Do you think she's mad at me? Should I buy her some ice cream?"

Really? "Let's just see how she acts around you after she wakes up. She cried herself to sleep."

"I feel terrible."

"It's not your fault, I shouldn't have been getting my ass beat in front of my daughter. That's the only reason she reacted like that."

"First of all, that wasn't your fault. You don't even know that for sure."

I mean, why else would she have?

"I do. Amir was the same- oop." I talk too damn much.

"What?"

"Shouldn't we be getting ready? We're going to be late."

"You can't just say something like that and not finish Onika."

"Mmm I don't know what you're talking about. I have to change my shirt though, Imani cried all over this one." I slid past her and left the bathroom.

My suitcase was already open and I had another wearable shirt right at the top. Bey followed me but I was ignoring her presence.

"I'm about to take my shirt off so get out if you don't wanna see that."

She didn't move so I took my shirt off. She covered her eyes with her hand and turned around. "Really? I just want to talk."

"Why are you covering your eyes like I didn't just have your penis in my mouth?" And I was in a bra too, it wasn't that serious.

"You've done stuff to me but I've only ever seen you fully dressed. It's different."

"Come here." I waved her over and she turned around and walked to me. She was looking above me, at her big age. "Touch them."

"Onika-"

"I'm your girlfriend and I'm telling you, you can." I'm not going to stop mentioning that I'm her girlfriend now that she confirmed it.

I took one of her hands and put it on my bra since she was taking too long.

"Are you sure? I was lying when I said I liked ass better than boobs by the way."

"You have your hand on my boob and your confessing your sins right now?"

"Can I unclip it?"

I nodded my head and she put her hand behind me and skillfully unclipped it with one hand. "Where did you learn how to do that?" That doesn't sit well with me.

"I'm 36 Onika."

"So?"

She pulled my bra down and closed her eyes again. "This doesn't feel too fast for you?"

"Nevermind." She was being annoying now.

"Wait-"

"I have to wake Imani up so she can get dressed in another stud outfit." I put my bra back on and put the shirt on.

"Stud outfit?"

"When she dresses like you she looks like a baby stud."

"I don't even dress like a stud so that doesn't make sense." Sure.

"Look at what you have on right now." She makes everything look like a stud outfit, it's her energy.

"Bye Onika, go get Imani dressed."

I pecked her lips and left the room to wake Imani up. She was so tired and she did not want to get up for anything so I got her dressed while she slept.

Imani "woke up" right after I finished getting her dressed. I only realized after that she was faking being asleep so she didn't have to do it herself.

I started to walk out of the room with her and she was basically walking on my feet. She was scared of Bey now.

Bey came out of the room as soon as I opened the door and Imani hid behind my leg.

"Imani she didn't hit me, I promise it's okay. Right Bey?"

"Yeah, of course I didn't. I wouldn't hurt a fly let alone your mom. I wouldn't ever hit her, she fell because she got scared when she heard you."

I felt Imani shake her head no on my leg. She was hugging my calf.

"Do you want ice cream?" That made her nod her head and giggle.

"I'll show you my favorite ice cream spot from when I was a kid and you can get the biggest size and whatever else you want. Okay?"

She nodded her head again, I guess she didn't want to talk to her still.

We left the house to get ice cream. I didn't even notice there was a car parked in the driveway.

"You have a car here too?" Yeah she's definitely ready to leave at anytime.

"It's my dead dads, so no."

"Oh." Awkward...

We got in and went to get Imani ice cream first. Literally everything is better in Texas, Bey got Imani ice cream bigger than her head.

Kelly's house was close by. It was really big, like huge.

I got Imani out of her car seat, she didn't want Bey to do it. I can tell that hurt Beys feelings but she respected it and kept her distance and went to ring the doorbell.

Kelly opened the door and her and Bey did their whole dramatic hugging thing again. She invited us in after they finished.

"Nice to see you again Onika. And nice to meet you awake, pretty. My name is Kelly, what's yours?" She crouched down to be Imanis height.

Maybe the niceness is a Texas thing. I'm from New York where everyone is rude but everyone I've met here so far has been so nice.

"Imani." Imani's shy around adults she doesn't know so she was hiding behind my leg.

"I have a son your age, would you like to meet him?"

Imani nodded her head.

"Titan!"

"Kelly we're about to get something to drink from you're fridge, we'll be back." We???

She started walking and I followed her anyways. She knew I was going to.

Surprisingly, her fridge had a bunch of green drinks in there. I don't know what it was but it looked nasty, like something Bey would drink.

Bey grabbed one and we went back to the living room.

"Where's Imani?"

"She's right over there playing with Titan. You can watch her from your seat if you sit right there." She pointed to a couch across from where they were sitting.

Kids will become best friends in seconds. They were playing with spider-man toys already. Imani doesn't even like spider-man, but she knows Bey does.

The rest of the night was fun. I also met Kelly's husband, he was just as nice as them.

It was nice to be around adults. Not adults like Robyn but actual mature adults who know how to pay taxes and grocery shop.

--
y'all are going to find out what's going on with Onika on wednesday :)

Bey?

Onika?

Kelly?

Onika almost giving Bey head?

Imani crying because she thought Bey hit Onika?

Bey being scared to touch Onikas boobs?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 3.6K 24
Onika has a lifestyle that her friends don't necessarily understand. Everyday is like a battle trying to fit in and make stronger relationships with...
217K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -
4.3K 320 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... Β©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
41.7K 2.1K 20
Nicki is thrilled to land a job as a nanny for a wealthy, recently divorced mother of two. The pay is amazing, and the kids are angels. The only prob...