Simp! (JayKi) Enhypen

Oleh cutie_qtee

"HAH! YOU SIMP FOR THE JAPANESE GUY IN THE DANCE CLUB" "NO I DON'T JAKE!" " YEAH RIGHT, CALLING HIM CUTE UNDE... Lebih Banyak

Hey!
Introduction to Characters!
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛
ᗩᗯKᗩᖇᗪ! ᑎO ᗯᗩIT....
SORRRRYYYY
H e a r t b e a t
🎬 Mᴏᴠɪᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴛ.1🍿
🎬 Mᴏᴠɪᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴛ.2🍿
Hʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ ᴠ.s. Jᴀy
Cold
who is it from...?
ᒪᗴTTᗴᖇ
𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪...𝙥𝙩.1
𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪...𝙥𝙩.2
NEW BOOK!
🄳🄴🄹🄰 🅅🅄
і𝖿 ᥆ᥒᥣᥡ...
𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹...
𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡
ITS ᙎᖇOᑎᘜ TᕼOᙀᘜᕼ...
🇨 🇭 🇦 🇳 🇨 🇪 🇸 
🅃🄴🄴🄽🄰🄶🄴 🄿🄰🅁🅃🅈
ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ...
‼️ 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 ‼️

ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ?

781 39 12
Oleh cutie_qtee

Hope You Enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

September 29, 2022...

Wednesday...

8:05 P.M.

Jay's POV...

"Bye Jay hyung and Jake hyung!" Ta-Ki hugged both me and Jake. If you're probably wondering what's going on, I just dropped off Ta-Ki and Ni-Ki on a sidewalk where they could walk home.
"Bye Ta-Ki and Ni-Ki, we'll see you tomorrow!" Jake said while getting inside the passenger seat.
I walked to the drivers seat while giving both Ta-Ki and Ni-Ki a smile with a wave.

I got inside, seeing Jake already has the aux cord plugged in his phone before I could play my music.
I rolled my eyes at him without him knowing while he turns up the music, not gonna lie I'm not that mad at it since it's still pretty good music.

I then looked at the review mirror, looking at Ta-Ki and Ni-Ki who were walking down to their houses. I saw Ni-Ki laugh and smile, it honestly looked adorable....
Wait- It's not that I- well, I just think- You know what? Never mind!

I then heard the music go down. I immediately turned my head to Jake with a a̶n̶g̶r̶y̶ FURIOUS face.
"Yah! Why did you kill the volume?!"
"What the hell has gotten into you, hyung?!?!"
I looked at him with a what-the-heck-are-you-talking-about face.
"What are you even talking about?!"
"YOU'VE BEEN ACTING STRANGE EVER SINCE WE MET NI- wait..."

His serious face then went into an opening-grin.
"WHAT?!"
"HAHAHAHA!!!"
He then started cracking up. I looked at him with confusion and like he was stupid. Shouldn't I be the one asking what's wrong with him instead of him asking me?
"DUDE WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING FOR NO REASON?!"
Jake then started to catch his breath while gasping with a smile drawn on his face.

"YOU. *gasp* LIKE. *wheeze* NI-KI!!! HAHAHA! I WAS RIGHT! ME AND TA-KI TALKED ABOUT IT IN THE BATHROOM!"
I looked at him like he was stupid.
"Really?....That's what you think?...You and Ta-Ki really think I have feeling for Ni-Ki?...." I said in a low, stern voice while Jake is dying of laughter and air.
"YEP!"
I rolled my eyes at him.
"Jake, just because I came out as bisexual 2 weeks ago doesn't mean I like every new girl and boy I meet..."
"OH, NO I DONT THINK HE'S JUST A NEW BOY TO YOU!"
I scoffed, dropping my arms off the steering wheel with a p!$$ed of face while Jake goes back to laughing.

I put both of my hands on my face and lay back on my seat.
"Jake, I swear to god I'm gonna kill you..." I mumbled through my hands.
"FOR WHAT?! FOR KNOWING YOU LIKE NI-KI?!"
That was my last straw, I unbuckled my seatbelt and made it look like I was gonna tackle him and kill him.
"OMG, I WAS JUST KIDDING! YOU DON'T HAVE TO KILL ME, I SURENDUR!"
I then sat back and said, "Good,".

I then heard Jake say something under his breath,
I didn't mind care since it was probably something about me and Ni-Ki. I mean, why would he think of that?! I literally breathed the same air as Ni-Ki and somehow he thinks I like him?! Like who does that?!
I started driving to Jake's house with a tired face while he starts blasting his music and dancing like a maniac.(straykids-)

"DAZE DAZE DAZE! CAN'T CONTROL MY BODY, DANCE DANCE DANCE-!"
"Ok we're here!....you can get out now!"
He scoffed as I turned down the music and said that.
"Alright, bye!" He says while waving the middle finger around my face.
"YOU-!" He immediately opened the door and ran towards his front door to his house.
I swear, he is s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s ALWAYS immature.

I shook my head and drove off to my house

8:15 P.M

At Jay's House

I unlocked the door and saw my sister at the couch watching TV.
She realized I came home while I looked at her confused.
"Hi, Oppa!"
"Hey Mina...Where's eomma and appa? Did they leave you here all by yourself?"
"...Yeah...But don't worry! They just left to the store a few minutes ago! They said you were probably coming home and here you are!"
I looked at my phone, seeing it was only 8:15, only an hour until Mina's bedtime.

I took my shoes and jacket off while putting my keys on the coffee table, walking towards Mina who was watching TV on the couch. I sat down while looking at the TV, seeing the show, "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" is on.
It's not explicit for a 7 year old so I didn't really mind her watching it.

I took my phone out, seeing I had 29 text messages from all my friends.
I opened one of the text messages...

Bangchan:
YOOOO!!!

Jay:
???

Bangchan:
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LIKE SOMEONE!

Jay:
WHAT?! WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!

Bangchan:
MY AUSSIE BRO, JAKE

Jay:
JKJGASUIJKAUEF- ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, HE'S LITERALLY DELULU!

Bangchan:
Wait, I'm confused, so all the the text messages Jake sent to the group chat were fake...?

Jay:
HE SENT WHAT TO THE GROUPCHAT?!

Bangchan:
Well....

Jay:
I'M SO DONE WITH THAT GUY! HE CAN JUST SIT DOWN WITH HIS BOT-AL OF WA-UH!

Bangchan:
>:0

Jay:
Oh....right....uhm...Australia is the best...?

Bangchan:
UwU

Jay:
Anyways,No, I don't like anyone...

Bangchan:
:(

Jay:
Aw, you're sad about it....BYE!

Bangchan:
YOU LITTLE-

I turned off my phone and and went back to the show, seeing the girl main lead is arm wrestling with the male main lead who is losing the arm wrestle with her.

Ni-Ki's POV

I waved Ta-Ki goodbye as I unlock the door, seeing my brother is not here.
I thought he was in his room so I ran upstairs and walked to his room.
I slowly opened the door to see if he was doing something important for college. Fortunately, he was not doing college related, he was just cleaning up while he has headphones on.

He looked up from blooming and gave me a smile, I, of course gave him a smile back.
"Hi Onii-Chan!" I exclaimed as I walked up to him give him a hug while I was on my tiptoes.
"Hi Riki!" He hugged me back. Even though he's 6'1 (That's not Hyunjin's real height) and looks a bit scary, he is a funny and nice person.

"How was school and practice? Oh! And dinner with Ta-Ki?"
"All of them were great! I also made 2 friends!"
"Really? What are their names?"
"Jake and Jay, they're both older than me," I said while sitting down on his bed.

"Not gonna lie, Jay looks attractive..."
Hyunjin then turned his head towards me.
"What!? That doesn't mean I like him! He just has good looks!"
"Good..." He said. I playfully rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Anyways, I'm hungry."
"We're gonna go to the store in a few minutes, we're gonna get some snacks."
I gasped.
"I'ma go get ready!" I stood up while he chuckled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pretty short and boring chapter...OH WELL!

Words:
1218

BAIIII!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.8K 420 22
Jay hates his college life, but he someone finds a boy who hates it more than him. What happens to Jay's stressful life once Heeseung adds onto it, a...
87.7K 1.1K 24
"You got 5 minutes. Do your worse babygirl" "I'm not doing anything." "Then let me" (2019)
62.2K 2.8K 28
《 COMPLETED 》 ⸻ where Choi Beomgyu and Kang Taehyun are enemies, until they fall for each other without knowing about it. main pairing: • k.th + c.bg...
6.2K 145 9
bxb Series: Oneshots Books: 4 - Jaemin Bottom Oneshots - Chenle Bottom Oneshots - Jaemin Bottom Oneshots Book 2 - Jaemin Bottom Oneshots Book 3 - Enh...