Supernatural x Reader

Par Aaliyah-Palma

A Supernatural X Reader made by Aaliyah-Palma or otherwise known as Fandomoftears in Tumblr and Lokisservant... Plus

Wings - Castiel x Reader
Growley - Crowley x Reader
Carry On My Wayward Son - Dean x Reader 1/?
Back In Black - Dean x Reader COMWS 2/?
Claimed - Dean x Reader COMWS 3/?
The Demon, The Hero, And The Lover - Dean x Reader COMWS 4/?
Good Morning, Sweetheart. Dean x Reader Short Drabble
First Author's Note
Toothbrush Trouble - Castiel x Reader Short Drabble
Dean's 'Pie' - Dean x Reader
Workin' Out - Dean x Reader x Sam
Tis' The Season To Be Jolly!- Crowley x Reader 1/2
Another Author's Note

Stranger Danger - Dean x Reader - COMWS Ch 5

5.3K 219 108
Par Aaliyah-Palma

A little filler for you guys!

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON

"Stranger Danger"

An eerie silence filled the room as the door sounded another knock, Dean still looking at the door with a hateful glare. The silence was deafening, but you can still feel and hear your heart pounding through your chest, your breath shaking by the fear of the next movement.

Another minute of silence made the knocker impatient. The door, instead of knocking, suddenly busted open, the force making all the dust and dirt spread everywhere.

The man's silhouette's tall, about 6" feet or so, making you think that the intruder/saviour is Sam, but you couldn't see his appearance, due to the room being dark as Dean's other eyes . A voice erupted from the darkness, but now, you knew it wasn't Sam Winchester, the voice's accent is indeed British.

"My name is Sherlock Holmes and you, Mr Winchester, has the right to remain silence"

To be Continued

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

914K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
203K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
746K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
88.9K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...