𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒

By LovelyRoseBlossomm

*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 �... More

••D I S C L A I M E R••
••C H A R A C T E R S••
••P L A Y L I S T••
One |Do it for mafia
Two |Rot in hell
Three |Sweet irony
Four |Whipped
Five |Show
Six |I like you
Seven |Deadly scorpion
Eight |Annoying siblings
Nine |Psycho lovesick teens
Ten |Matchmakers
Eleven |Watch your mouth
Twelve |Arrangement
Thirteen |20 questions
Fourteen |Last night
Fifteen |See ya there baby
Sixteen |Two rings
Seventeen |I do
Eighteen |Cry baby
Nineteen |Finding rats
Twenty |Furious
Twenty-one |Movie night
Twenty-two |Pick up lines
Twenty-three |Getting away easily
Twenty-four |Ratatouille
Twenty-five |Bugatti La Voiture Noire
Twenty-six |Childhood friend
Twenty-seven |Boom
Twenty-eight |Please be alive
Twenty-nine |Awake
Thirty |Nightmare
Thirty-one |50 shades
Thirty-two |Intimate
Thirty-three |Tackled
Thirty-four |Help
Thirty-five |Brother
Thirty-six |Come here
Thirty-seven |Arguments
Thirty-eight |Passionate
Thirty-nine |If you hurt my sister
Forty |A list celebrity
Forty-two |His bet
Forty-three |Entertain
Forty-four |Throwing
PLEASE READ
Forty-five |Dominance
Forty-six |Breakfast
Forty-seven |Teasing me
Forty-eight |Best friend
Forty-nine |My comfort, my love
Fifty |Meetings
Fifty-one |Snobs and rumors
Fifty-two |Dinner
Fifty-three | 3..2..1..go
Fifty-four |Blue & Crimson
Fifty-five |Rage
Fifty-six |Let it out
Fifty-seven |Shower
Fifty-eight | Hookup
Fifty-nine |Sickness
!UPDATE!
Sixty |Doctors & Anxiety
Sixty-one |Tears
Sixty-two |Tired
Sixty-three |Childhood
Sixty-four |Afraid
Sixty-four |Ghost of the past
Sixty-five |House of hoes
Sixty-six |Brothers bonding
Sixty-seven |Doctor Eveland
Sixty-eight | Angel to the rescue
Sixty-nine |Her revenge
Seventy |King of ashes
Seventy-one |Kiss her
-T H A N K-Y O U-
BONUS CHAPTER
UPDATE

Forty-one |Game of poker

2.6K 50 56
By LovelyRoseBlossomm

•••ETHAN•••

Everything was dark. Well not everything. I could see a little. I was in basement or some shit. My head was hurting but my cuts were clean.

There was a little lightbulb above my head. I would like to know in what shit hole I'm. I heard someone mumble something in some kind of weird ass language.

That was a lot of some's.

My ears are ringing a little and my vision is slightly blurry. By slightly I mean. I can't see a shit please brother help me.

I was here for few days due to my bruises that were slowly fading. As I heard someone come forward so I hang my head down acting dead.

I'm so smart.

They pulled me by my hair. Aren't they a kinky motherfuckers? My eyes stayed closed.

"He is still unconscious." Someone with thick russian accent said.

They suddenly dropped my head I stayed like a rag doll few more seconds till I didn't feel a cold water being thrown at me. My eyes snapped open as I jumped on a chair.

That was rude. I should pull out a Kim Kardashian on them.

"Ahhh he is alive." The same guy said with sickening smile.

I stayed silent being unimpressed by his actions. Water was dripping from my hair on my face tickling me.

I was in situations like these before and I was always trying to piss them off just for fun and if I would die I would have a funny story to tell to lucifer.

"Hello gentleman."

______________

•••ANGEL•••

Me and Angelica stepped onto staircase. Every head snapped towards us. I felt Angelica squeeze my hand harder while her face showed no emotion. She held her chin up looking at everyone with dominance.

Atta girl.

"Mrs. Angelica De Luca Donna of Italian mafia and Mr. Angel King Don of American mafia. The crimson angels." The announcer said as we walked down stairs.

People looked kinda terrified of us but who wouldn't be. We were the strongest mafia in the world with strongest alliances.

Gabriel came in front of us in his expensive Armani suit. He didn't look like a trash for once. It's weird to see him like this.

"Angel and Angelica, the alliance I never thought would work out. How are you?" He asked with big grin on his face greeting us.

"Gabriel Casello long time no see." Angelica said as she nodded at Gabriel.

"When was the last time we saw each other Angelica. Fuck it's been years." He said to my wife as he shook his head.

He looked high.

"It has." Angelica nodded at him as she saw someone and told me she will go. I gave her a cheek peck an let her go leaving me with Gabriel alone.

"Angel I heard you're in war with Russians. Just remember if you need anything I can help." He said taking a champagne of a plate.

I took one too but then regret it once I tasted it. I don't have a problem with normal champagne but this rosé shit was disgusting.

"Why don't we go to more private for game of good old poker?" He asked me and I agreed.

I looked around for Angelica. I saw her leaning against bar sipping whiskey while she was talking to some woman. I walked towards Angelica my hand sneaking around her waist.

"Hey did he let you go?" She asked me as I shook my head no and she chuckled.

"I'm just telling you that we are going to play game of poker in the back if you were interested in finding me." I said to her.

"Finding you? Please. I can live without you but you can't my puppy so you would be the one finding me." She said with her significant sexy smirk.

"I will fuck the attitude out of you." I whispered lowly.

She crossed her legs. Her hazel eyes were showing traces of lust in them.

"Is that a threat or a promise." She asked me boldly raising one brow at me.

"Both." I nodded before I gave her peck on her lips and left to private room.

Men were sitting around the table. There was also Damiano. I nodded at him and sat on a seat next to him. He pulled out a cigarette and hand it to me.

Girl that had barely any clothes brought us a whiskey. I looked in front of me the whole time while guys were drooling over her looking at her with hungry eyes.

I saw Damiano eyeing me as I inhaled smoke into my lungs. Doors opened yet again when Volkov brothers came in along with Jackson Hernandez. I clenched my jaw as I looked towards three of them.

Volkov brothers looked towards me and Damiano. We gave them a harsh glare as they say on a chair.

"Hello gentleman. I'm glad you all could join me in a game of poker while our ladies are having fun." Gabriel said flashing is a smile.

Damiano got cards into his hands and started to shuffle them skillfully. He was fucking good at it. Angelica told me before that he owns a casino maybe that's where he knows this from. He hand us all a cards.

"Gentleman please place your bets." Gabriel said as someone brought him a suitcase full of money and Damiano placed several cards upright in straight line.

I looked at bets that were placed down on a table. I knew tonight I would somehow end up in this kind of game so I brought blank checks with me along with pen. This was a high stake game.
I licked my lips as I scribbled with my pen 10 million $ of paltry on a check along with my signature and tossed it onto the pile.

I stared blankly at faces around me. Especially at Volkov brothers and that jackass Jackson. Energy in the room was intense.

When last bet was placed we checked our cards. I didn't give anything away. I was good at playing poker I mastered it through years in casinos and events like these. I looked at people reactions that were around me.

I saw slight reactions that wouldn't be easy to read by normal people. I trained reading body language through years as I was preparing to be a leader. That's why I saw every twitch of a muscle that told me everything. Some shown satisfaction some discomfort, some dissatisfaction. Body language give off a lot of informations.

"Well fuck. I'm out." Said a youngest of us which was a Ezra Archer as he folded his cards. He is a heir to American-French mafia that I had an alliance with. His father is from my blood line from great great great something I just tell everyone he is a cousin from my third knee and second forearm.

I took a sip of my whiskey as I licked my lips studying guys around me. My eyes landed at Thomas. Leader of British mafia that didn't look too good as he was staring at his cards.

Damiano looked at Thomas as he was slowly sipping his whiskey.

"Thomas you good there buddy?" He asked in teasing tone. Thomas send him a glare but then chuckled and shook his head.

"Well I must be coward in this one and cut my looses and fold too mate." He said his British accent coming out with words he was saying. He took drag of his joint and folded his cards.

Another one was Gabriel that was playing with his tie.

"Gabriel who shat in your cereal? You seem kinda sour." Damiano teased yet another guy.

Gabriel scowled at him before he boomed into fit of laughter. His big hands folded cards down and he threw them on a table. He interlocked his fingers with big rings on them.

"Well some of us have luck in other things. At least I will be pleased by 3 ladies tonight." He said cockily as some chuckled. Me and Damiano stayed silent.

That was anything but funny.

Marriage is changing me.

It was now Damiano, Jackass- I mean Jackson, Volkov brothers and me.

Damiano was glaring at Jackson. I knew more then he did but I think they had an intense past. Jackson bailed after few too.

The tension in the room could be cut with a knife. Damiano gave me a look as he shook his head leaving me in this shit alone.

"Let's make a bigger bets." Dominic Volkov said.

I nodded as I pulled out other check but Daniel stopped me.

"No no no. Something more valuable."

"Like?" I asked.

They did a gesture with their hand as someone brought my brother in front of me. He was beaten up cursing out people who brought him to me.

I looked back at them with deadly glare.

"Like your wife." They said in union.
•••••

A/N: it's intense...do you like this or no? Let me know in comments

An thank you for 7K reads its almost 8K now and I'm so happy thank you thank you thank you
*happy hippo squeals*

Love you all

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 4.5K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...
612K 13.1K 57
BOOK 2 OF THE DE'MARCO SERIES This book is a part of a series, but can be read as a standalone, please read the last paragraph for detailss. ••••••••...
2.9M 54.8K 34
"It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." I say as I run my finger down his jawline. "Even more so that it was was...
55.3K 2.7K 89
"I am merely a performer. I am not a whore or an object to satisfy your desires," tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke. "I don't care," he retort...