OUAT One Shots

By dannette123

Just Ouat one shots **Suggestions are welcome if you have a suggestion please dm me or comment what you want... More

Story Time
A/N
Magic Lessons
Coming Home
Trouble at School
A/N
The Princess and the Commander
Hope's First Word
Date Night
A/N
The Princess and the Commander
First Date
A/N
Little Emma
Big Sister Hope
Thanksgiving
Baby's First Christmas
A/N
Little Wolfie
How I met your mommy
Princess Hope Swan Jones
The Lost Daughter: Part One
The Lost Daughter: Part Two
TRIPLETS?
18 years had come and gone
The Lost Daughter: Part Three
Emma's First Word
Teen Parent: Part One
New Girl
Teen Parent: Part Two
The Little Mistake
Heartbreak
Arranged Marriage
Hope's First Heartbreak
The Lost Daughter: Part Four
A/N
Moving In

A Charming/Jones/Mills Christmas

27 1 0
By dannette123

Everyone was in panic mode especially Snow. Everything had to be perfect, it's Christmas Day, she woke up at 3:30 to make sure everything was ready. By the time the guest arrived at 8 breakfast was made. Gifts were soon passed around, "Mom, dad you guys have the same gift here." Emma said handing them a box, Snow and Charming peeled open the wrapping paper inside were two shirts. "Shirts?" Snow questioned, "Read them!" She exclaimed unable to control her emotions. "Baby Jones coming soon. Can't wait to meet you Grandma and Grandpa." Snow read aloud. "You're pregnant." She said, "Yes we are, about 16 weeks." Everyone celebrated the news, "That is just wonderful because Robin and I are pregnant too. I found a way to reverse the spell." The two babies were born weeks apart, Hope Swan Jones born first then Olivia Claire Mills-Locksley born next. The Charming Family grew by two that year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.1K 28
Emma Swan, Snow Blanchard, Regina Mills, and Belle French are the best of friends. The girls have been throw alot together. They met in College and...
43.2K 951 63
Here is a book that has some one-shots with the ships I like. You can comment for ships. (COMPLETED)
22.1K 381 17
This story is based off the TV show Once Upon a Time. Its alittle different from the show, but it will have all the characters. Such as: Emma Swan, K...
1M 30.5K 143
❝SPARKLY DIRT. WONDERFUL.❞ In which you get to imagine being with your favorite OUAT characters through gifs.