I Will Protect You (Josuke x...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n was close friends with Josuke Higashikata in the town of Morioh. Without having a stand she was left defe... More

A Turtle
It's Called a Stand
Friends
Angelo the Rock
Death by an Arrow
Waking up Differently
A Father's Love
The Nijimura Brothers
Dating Josuke Higashikata
A Lock of Guilt
Hazamada's Surface
Meeting Koichi's Girlfriend
A Love Letter
True Love
Delicious and Authentic Italian Food
Death and Resurrection
Akira Otoishi
It's Today
A Baby Stand
A Visitor to Morioh
Heaven's Door
A Blinded Rage
A Normal Day in Morioh
Another Meeting
A New Stand User
Morning Tea
A Fight For Love
Shigekiyo Yangu: Harvest
Yoshikage Kira
A Vow of Silence
Casper: The Not So Friendly Ghost
Leaving the Murderers House
Three Words
A Friendly Alien
A Cheated Game
Feet
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 1
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 2
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 4
The Aftermath
The Killer Known as Yoshikage Kira
The Summer of 1999

July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 3

1.4K 74 38
By FreeFlyer68

Play music when it says, please.

   " Maryanne can possess various objects and manipulate them. Sometimes she may be able to possess various objects at once. For example, if the user possessed a telephone I could listen in on phone calls. That is my stands power. "

   ' So, that's why that car hit me, she manipulated it. Then those bandages, she manipulated them to tighten, but how can she possess them? That's what I need to know. '

The tapping sound caught your attention, and you looked towards Mary to see her foot tapping against the floor. Mary noticed your stare, and she answered your wordless question.

   " I don't like being still. I have to be doing something. "

You kept your eyes on Mary, not letting your eyes waver. At this moment, you were stuck, and you knew that. Mary was going to attack you, that much you knew, but how she would activate her attack, you didn't know. So, you kept your eyes on her to watch how she could manipulate the objects around you. She met your glare but only gazed at you. 

   " You're trying to figure out how I posses objects aren't you? "

You only nodded, allowing her the satisfaction to know what you were thinking. 

   " It's simple. "

You felt something coil around your ankle, and pull you upward, making you hit your head on the ground as you were pulled. More blood dripped from your head, and you felt your gaze waver for a second. Mary's tapping had stopped, and she moved towards you, with her stand coming closer. Your vision stabilized itself, and you looked at what was holding your ankle. The light pole that stood behind you had wrapped around your ankle and pulled you into the air. Mary stopped walking and stood in front of your hanging form. When she stopped walking, she started tapping her pointer finger on her left hand on her elbow.

   " I just have to look at the object and command it. "

Shining Knight formed and used its sword to slash at Mary, but the blade could only cut her cheek. Mary stepped back, and her stand formed behind her. 

   " Or, my stand has to touch it with its nails. "

The light post was squeezing your ankle tightly, and you were trying to figure out a way to get out of its grip. Shining Knight's sword was strong but not strong enough to cut through metal.

   " My stand is going to kill you know. You're bleeding a lot, so I think Maryanne will slash your stomach, and I'll leave you here to bleed out. THe others should have already taken care of Josuke and Okuyasu. "

Your head perked up at the mention of their names, and Mary knew she caught you, hook line and sinker.

   " The picture of Yoshikage Kira's father has been turning people into stand users. One was supposed to take out Okuyasu and Josuke while on the way to school. Koichi was eliminated this morning, and Rohan is being taken care of as we speak. "

You felt a fire ignite within you, and you were determined to escape and beat Mary's ass. Shining Knight appeared and started to slash at the pole, but the sword couldn't break through metal and left minor cuts in the metal. It wasn't enough to let your foot free.

   " Your stand's sword can cut through most things but it won't cut through metal. You're finished. Maryanne, finish the job! "

Maryanne flew towards you, but as she got close and waved her long nails at you, you swung yourself upward, and she slashed at the metal. It slashed the metal, and you swung backward, turning, with your stand forming in front of you. Your stand swung its blade at Maryanne, cutting the stand's nails. At the same time, your stand grabbed her shoulders and twisted, allowing you to follow its movements, and you twisted the metal on the pole off. You fell to the ground and landed on your feet. The metal on your ankle fell off of your body, and you glared at Mary. Her left arm was bleeding, from where Shining Knight cut Maryanne.

   " I see, you were only using Shining Knight to damage the pole as much as possible, to make the metal weaker. Then you let Maryanne's nails cut it, once, and you could twist the metal because of how malleable it became. You used your stand to push on Maryanne's shoulders, to make you turn, and break the metal. "

You only nodded, and Shining Knight attacked her with its sword, but Mary jumped backward. You stand kept trying to attack her, but when she was out of range, you took the opportunity to run away. You knew where you needed to go, but you had to be faster than Mary. You could hear her footsteps running after you, and you made sure to keep your eyes open in case she started to manipulate any of the objects around you. She tried to control the light posts, and they swung towards you to knock you off your feet. You would dodge their attacks and use Shining Knight's sword to deflect the metal poles. You took the risk and ran in the middle of the road, so the light posts wouldn't be able to attack you. Your breathing was still ragged, and your body was in immense pain. Your adrenaline was the only driving force that was keeping you from stopping, but you were starting to slow down.

   ' Crap, I'm slowing down. I have one broken rib and lots of injuries. I won't be able to last long, if she attacks. I need to get there. '

You continued to run and turned the corner, going past the group of people still grouped at the site of the accident. You didn't see Josuke, Okuyasu, or Yuya, and they didn't see you. They had just arrived at the accident when you ran by, but you were not focused on finding Josuke. Instead, you were focused on surviving. You knew you were getting closer when you saw fewer and fewer buildings, but Mary had caught up to you. Her stand slashed at you, but your stand used its shield to defend your back. Her nails only grazed the shield, and you kept running. You noticed some of the benches would move in front of you to block your way, but you would go around them. Then the light poles started reaching for you again. You dodged them the best you could, and you turned off of the sidewalk and onto the green grass. As you ran, Mary's stand attacked again, but this time, Maryanne controlled a motorcycle parked on the side of the road. The bike drove towards you, and you jumped to the right, dodging it. The automobile drove past you, but it quickly turned around.

   ' Crap. This isn't good. '

You started to dodge the motorcycle, but after jumping so much, your body gave out on you when you landed. Your knees hit the dirt, and the bike sped towards you. Shining KNight's shield blocked you, but that left your back open. Maryanne slashed at your back with her nails, leaving deep cuts in your back. You held your scream in your mouth, and the motorcycle flew above you. The bike landed behind you and stopped beside mary, who was standing under the shade of a tree.

   " This is where you die. You made a very good effort, but it wasn't good enough. You are injured, and now your bleeding has gotten worse. "

The sun was starting to set, and you could see the orange color of the sky. Your chest was rising and falling quickly, and you knew you didn't have much longer.

   " Just accept it and things will be easier. "

Mary got closer, and her fingers were tapping her elbow again.

   " Maryanne, attack! "

Mary's stand lunged for you, but Shining Knight raised its sword and cut her nails again, making them short. Mary tried summoning the motorcycle beside her to run you over, but the bike shook before crumbling into parts.

   " You--You destroyed the motorcycle's main parts, keeping it together, while Maryanne attacked you. "

Mary looked around for something to control, but her eyes widened, and you for once saw fear in her eyes.

   " You led me to the park!? "

Slowly you pushed yourself up and smirked at her. You knew that if you led her to the park, she wouldn't be able to control anything but the trees. As you ran, you figured out that Mary could manipulate objects, and there was nothing for her to control in the park. If she tried to control the trees, they would break from bending low. And if it were the grass, she tried controlling; Shining Knight would slash through it with ease. It would be like a knife slicing through soft butter. 

   " No. . ."

Though you couldn't say anything, you thought it was cool how the sun was setting behind you as you walked closer towards Mary and got within your stand's rage. With nothing here for her to control, she was at a total loss.

   " I will not lose! "

Her stand appeared and tried attacking you, but Shining Knight had protected you from her short nails, and he stabbed her shoulder, reflecting the injury on Mary. Mary screamed and tried to run out of the park, but your stand had already knocked his shield against Maryanne, giving her a head injury. Mary stumbled from the sudden knock on her head and fell to the ground. You walked closer and stood beside her. You kneeled to the ground, and she looked at you with her eyes wide. You raised your elbow and hit her on the side of the head, knocking her head against one of the trees and knocking her unconscious.

   ' I don't want to kill her if I don't have to.  Now that she's unconscious, I'm not going to worry about it. '

Play the music now.

Your adrenaline started to slow down, and you could feel the pain in your body, and you were shaking from it.

   ' I need to find Josuke. Josuke wouldn't let Koichi or Okuyasu be killed. And they have each other's backs. I know they're alive. I need to find them. '

You had no idea where they could be, but you knew you had to try and find them. You stumbled out of the park and walked the road, looking everywhere for them or for someone you knew. But, you couldn't see anyone. Your body was getting weaker and weaker by the second, and you knew your body was reaching its limit. Finally, your body fell limp, and you were falling towards the ground. You could only watch and feel the ground make contact with your body. You flinched at the pain but let your body rest on the concrete. Scraps littered your skin, and your wounds continued to bleed.

   ' I'm going to die here. '

You flipped yourself on your back and glanced around your surroundings once more before turning your eyes towards the sky. The trees were slightly swaying with the wind, and you could see them in your gaze. Some of the leaves flew towards you.

   ' This doesn't seem like a bad place to die. '

The orange sky was beautiful to look at, and the trees were swaying, with the sunlight beaming through them, making them look even more enchanting. Your breathing started to slow, and your body felt numb. Tears pricked the corners of your eyes.

   ' I guess, there's no point to staying quiet anymore. Maybe Kira did turn someone else into a bomb, and I can speak. I'm dying anyway. . .so, why not go out in a bang? '

You took a lot of air into your lungs, and you knew after this, you wouldn't be able to live much longer. But you had to attempt it at least. You felt your back arch upward as you prepared.

   " Josuke!!! " You yelled, at the top of your lungs

When your yell died down, your back rested, flat against the concrete beneath you, and your vision became dizzy. You closed your eyes, feeling sick from the dizziness. You felt tired, and you felt sleep tempt you, and you willingly let it wrap around you and take you to sleep, with the sound of birds chirping above you.

You didn't blow up because Kira did turn something else into a bomb. He turned his 'sons' hair into a bomb as they fought in the bathroom, and Kira was prepared to blow him up and make it look like an accident. So, your body was still whole.

You laid on the concrete, slowly losing yourself, with gold dust rising from your body as it did with Shigechi. You were in peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760 65 49
Hiroko Hoshino is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world gets turned upside down when she is shot with a mysterious arrow that gives...
8K 137 18
Y/n, the girlfriend of a young man called Giorno Giovanna, and a stand user. What happens when she encounters an enemy stand user who teleports her t...
54.6K 1.3K 59
The year is 1999. It has been ten years after the defeat of DIO in Egypt and the world has been at peace. But the journeys of the Joestar family is n...
98.7K 4K 49
Y/N is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world turned upside down when she was shot by a mysterious arrow that gave her the ability t...