Falling for a Maximoff

By Just_writing_a_bit

You're Natasha Romanoffs daughter. In this story she was able to escape the Red Room before they made her inf... More

Chapter 1: Getting ready and Tony's party
Chapter 2: Thor's hammer
Chapter 3: Robots and fighting
Chapter 4: The Bartons
Chapter 5: Nats vision
Chapter 6: The next two weeks
Chapter 7: Mom's call and the first sight of Wanda
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Compound
Chapter 10: Exploring and Wanda
Chapter 11: Rules and arrows
Chapter 12: The good in people
Chapter 13: Forest and conversations
Chapter 14: Tired and Wanda's magic
Chapter 15: Opening the cell
Chapter 16: Pietro and first kisses
Chapter 17: Suspicions
Chapter 18: Cute moments
Chapter 19: Searching
Chapter 21: Back to normal
Chapter 22: Cute forest moments
Chapter 23: Another fight
Chapter 24: Dreykov
Chapter 25: Red Room
Chapter 26: Training and Yelena
Chapter 27: The video
Chapter 28: Going back to the Red Room
Chapter 29: Reunion
Chapter 30: Natasha's training
Chapter 31: Patching up and disappointments
Chapter 32: Rescue Mission
Chapter 33: Back home
Chapter 34: (Love) confessions
Chapter 35: Processing
Chapter 36: Nightmares
Chapter 37: Insecureties and love
Chapter 38: Healing and gaming
Chapter 39: Back to school
Chapter 40: Jealousy
Chapter 41: Trigger
Chapter 42: Phone call
Chapter 43: Comforting
Chapter 44: Wondering
Chapter 45: Nat's story
Chapter 46: Asking out
Chapter 47: Bonding
Chapter 48: Bookstore
Chapter 49: Café and future
Chapter 50: Music and movie night
Chapter 51: Birthday
Chapter 52: Cake and dinner
Chapter 53: First time
Chapter 54: Second time
Chapter 55: Betrayal
Chapter 56: Wanda's past
Chapter 57: Driving and thoughts
Chapter 58: The plan
Chapter 59: Preparations
Chapter 60: The mission
Chapter 61: Explosion
Chapter 62: Aftermath
Chapter 63: Wanda's side of the story
Chapter 64: Catching up
Chapter 65: Happy endings; A/n
Wishes/Request for book 2
Book 2 continues
Book 3 is out

Chapter 20: Argument

4.9K 163 10
By Just_writing_a_bit

TW: Fighting (verbally)

Pov y/n

I wake up from some noise but before I open my eyes, I notice the arms around me and remember that Wanda and I cuddled last night. I snuggle into her a little more, enjoying her being close. It feels great to wake up in her arms.

Wait...wake up? Did we fall asleep?
My eyes open immediately and I see the source of the noise: my mom and Bruce are standing on the other side of the cell and are watching us while discussing something. She looks pretty mad and once she realizes I'm awake, she shoots me an angry look.
I gulp, I think I'm in pretty big trouble. Mom forbid me to be with Wanda and seeing me here with her, cuddling in bed probably isn't what she imagined to find.

I turn around to look at Wanda, ignoring mom and Bruce for a few seconds. She looks so peaceful and I have to fight the urge to tug some hair behind her ear.
Instead I softly shake her and watch as her eyes flutter open.
"We're in trouble." I whisper before she can say or do something.
She looks at me confused before she sees my mom and Bruce and shoots up to sit in the bed. Following her lead, I sit up too and we both watch as my mom's attention now shifts to me completely.

She looks angry and worried at the same time.
"Y/n, are you okay?" She asks, trying to sound as calm as possible.
"Yeah, I'm great." I answer carefully, not sure how she will react. She nods and her eyes dart to Wanda who just sits there in silence, before she looks back at me.
"Did she do anything to you?" Mom asks and watches my every move. I shake my head frantically.

"What did you do to her?" She directs at Wanda now who looks a little confused about the tumult right after she woke up.
"I did nothing." Wanda confirms shyly. Now it's my mom's turn to shake her head and she looks between us.
"I don't believe you. You probably bewitched her or anything! If you hurt her in any way, you will regret that you ever looked at her!"

I'm a little shocked by my mom's threat and watch as Wanda keeps quiet and bites her lips. She looks at me, unsure what to do and starts to fiddle with her fingers.
"Mom, she didn't do anything. Please stop threatening her." I try to reason but my mom looks beyond mad.
"She probably makes you say that! I don't trust you." The last sentence directed at Wanda. "You are a villain and cause chaos everywhere you go!"

My eyes flicker to Wanda who bites her lip and I can see her eyes getting watery, a little red ball of magic forming between her fingers.
"Wanda, please look at me." I ask her silently and her eyes meet mine. She looks hurt and also a little mad.
"Don't do anything you might regret later. You're not a villain, you're good and I've seen that every day. My mom is just upset, please don't believe her. You are good and I know it's hard but maybe this is your chance to proof it." I say to her, my eyes not leaving her.
She takes a deep breath and nods, the magic ball between her fingers disappears and I smile a little to cheer her up.

"Mom." I say, now looking back to her. Her hands on her hips and her expression angry but she looks at me.
"Wanda did nothing. She's not a villain, she's good. I know all of you see her as a danger but she isn't. She's great and very kind so please stop threatening her." I plead and watch my mom's eyes dart from me to Wanda.
"How did she get you into her cell?" She asks, now fully looking at me. I stand up and gesture to the door.
"I walked through the door. We opened it and I walked in." I explain, shifting under mom's glare.

Before she can answer, Tony steps behind her in his Ironman suit. He takes in the scene and relaxes when he sees I'm okay.
"You're telling me, you walked through that door on your own will?" Mom asks and I gulp before I nod, seeing her anger growing.
"You are aware that I forbid you to see Wanda?" She asks again, fuming by now. I bite my lip and look down before I nod once again. She breathes out and tries to get ahold of herself. But before she can say something else, Tony speaks up.

"How did you open the door? The upper bar should be too high to reach for you, y/n." He wonders out loud and I look back at Wanda who stands up now too.
"I opened the door, with my magic." She says carefully and Tony looks surprised and then impressed.
"So you could have easily broken out this whole time?" He makes sure he understood that right. Wanda nods and we both wait for Tony's reaction, a little scared what he thinks about it.
"And you stayed inside anyway? Why?" He asks again, intrigued by the situation. Wanda looks at me, asking for help silently. She's intimidated by the people on the other side and probably scared they won't believe her.

"Because she wanted to proof that she's not dangerous or a threat. She's good and wants to do good. You locked her up with the reason you weren't sure if you could trust her and now you have the evidence. You can trust her!" I state, hoping they understand what that means. Tony slowly nods, thinking about it.

"Show me." He demands and I turn around to watch Wanda concentrate and open the door. Mom rushes out of sight while Tony watches Wanda up and down.
"Maybe we did think wrong about you, kid. I think we should talk about how we're going to continue this." He offers and I smile at Wanda, hoping they will let her out of this cell.

Suddenly my mom appears in the door to the cell. She glares over at Wanda before she looks at me and gestures for me to follow her. I look at Wanda one last time, before I follow my mom. Wanda's eyes stay on me and she looks apologetically at me.

The way up to our rooms is deadly silent and I can see how furious my mom is.
I mean I can't really blame her, she caught me actively breaking her rules.
She leads me into my room and closes the door behind us. I sit down at the edge of my bed and fidget with my fingers in my lap.

"Do you know how scared I was?!" She asks, pacing around my room. "I was looking for you, everywhere! I thought something happened to you or you got kidnapped. I was searching for you over two hours, worrying you might be hurt badly." She starts and I immediately feel bad. I didn't mean to fall asleep while being with Wanda and I forgot for some moments that I was supposed to meet my mom this morning.
"I'm sorry." I say silently, glancing up shortly. She shakes her head.

"I thought you might be dead! It took me everything not to freak out and break down! We we're searching for you everywhere!" Her eyes land on me and I look up, seeing a mix of pain and anger in her eyes. I can imagine how worried she was. She has always been very protective of me and it must have driven her crazy that I wasn't anywhere to be found.
"I'm really sorry, mom." I say once again and her eyes soften for a few seconds.

"I know you are and I can forgive you for scaring me, that wasn't intentional but you did intentionally went down to see Wanda again." She states deeply annoyed and shoots me a very angry look.
"You broke the rules, y/n. Especially after I made it very clear that I don't want you near that girl!"

"I know, but she really isn't a threat. I was never in danger when I saw her." I try to argue and look up.
Bad idea. Mom stops in her tracks and steps a bit closer.
"You were there more than one time?" She asks dangerously quietly. I gulp and nod. It'd might be better if I'm being completely honest now.
"Yes. I visited her every night since the day I first met her." I confess and suddenly feel very guilty for hiding it from my mom but she wouldn't have allowed me to go down there again.

She takes a deep breath to calm herself and I can see that it takes her everything she has to not yell at me right now.
"Was that the reason you were so tired?" She asks and I nod slowly.
"So, you decided to break my rules everyday and lie to me when I asked you about it and hid it from me for two weeks?" She asks again and slightly tilts her head at me. I gulp and nod.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly.
"I bet you are but that doesn't make up for willingly disobeying me every night! You messed up big time, y/n! I trusted you and you went behind my back to meet with some random girl."
"I know I messed up but you all did Wanda wrong. She isn't dangerous. And it can't be right to lock up a 17-year-old girl just because you're scared of her. She's still a human." I defend.

"We have our reasons! Why can't you just believe me when I say she's dangerous?"
"Because she's not! She wants to be good and wants to earn your trust. Otherwise, she would have broken out a while ago. I felt really bad for her and wanted to keep her company. And honestly, she is pretty great." I explain, hoping to get my mom to see Wanda the same way I do. She runs her hand through her hair and starts pacing again.

"I won't discuss this further with you. We have different opinions on that and won't come to an agreement anyway. And that doesn't matter right now. What matters is that you broke the rules, daily! And I won't tolerate that. You're not allowed to see her again-"
"Mom!" I interrupt her shocked.
"Don't interrupt me! You're not allowed to see her again until Tony and Steve figured out how we're gonna continue this. And I really mean it this time! After that I still don't want you around her alone because no matter what you say, I still don't trust her. So there will be someone else in the room, whenever you two want to hang out or anything. That will go on until I know if she can be trusted. Got that?" Mom quirks an eyebrow at me and makes eye contact as she stops pacing.

I'm not happy about that at all but arguing wouldn't help now anyway.
"Yes, I got that." I reply.
"Good. And you're grounded for the next two weeks. Meaning, you're not allowed to leave the compound unless it's necessary like school, doctor's appointments or something like that. And when I say compound I mean the area, not just the building." She makes clear and I sigh, nodding in acceptance.

"I'm sorry for scaring you today, mom. I didn't mean to." I whisper and look down at my hands again. I can't really apologize for breaking her rules because I did that on purpose but I feel really bad for making her feel scared and worried. She sighs and crouches down in front of me. Her expression has soften and she searches for my eyes until she finds them.

"It's okay, I forgive you. You didn't mean to and it was an accident. I just want you to understand that it scared me a lot because I was worried something really bad happened to you." She explains and I nod, understanding her absolutely.
"I'm not mad at you for that. I was just in shock, okay? I'm mad about you lying and going behind my back though but these are two separate things." She looks at me and I nod.

"Good. I'm going for a run now because I need to clear my head. Don't do anything stupid while I'm out, okay?" She asks.
"Okay." I reply and she stands up and opens her arms. I take the offer and let her pull me into a hug. She kisses my hair softly.
"I still love you, malyschka. But don't pull that again."
"I love you too, mom." I reply, feeling a bit better after the hug and watching her leave my room.

A/n: Well, that got heated...
Translation:
Malyschka = Baby

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.8K 16
TIKTOK Story - Nat promised to come back for you, but never did. what will happen when your paths cross and the Avengers need your help? Female Y/N...
273K 7.3K 67
Emily is just a normal girl who moved to Gotham City two days ago. She meets Nightwing and Robin and then discovers the secret her parents kept from...
69.9K 1.5K 44
The 19 year old (Y/n) is kidnapped by the Avengers. However, they quickly realize that they have kidnapped the wrong girl. However, they can't just l...
21.4K 931 44
I still love her, even though she nearly killed me I still love her, even though she has no love for me I love her, and I am willing to change. Agai...