Hogwarts Hearts Book 1

By JessySaphire

My first Story. This Book is a Kingdom Hearts and Harry Potter Crossover story, following the events of the f... More

Before you read
Chapter 1: Welcome to the Family
Chapter 2: Adventure of the two sisters
Chapter 3: Old Town Floturena
Chapter 5: Accepting Yourself
Chapter 6: Unique Meetings in Diagon Alley
Chapter 7: Train Ride with new Friends
Chapter 8: The Sorting Ceremony
Chapter 9: The Mysterious Book
Chapter 10: An unforgettable Day
Chapter 11: Halloween in Hogwarts
Chapter 12: First game of the Season
Chapter 13: Hufflepuff vs Ravenclaw
Chapter 14: Christmas and a Mirror
Chapter 15: Ancient Alchemy
Chapter 16: Hagrid and the Dragon
Chapter 17: Unicorn Search at Night
Chapter 18: Past the Enchantments
Chapter 19: An Enemy rises
Afterword

Chapter 4: The first departure

27 1 0
By JessySaphire

As the years went by, the two sisters grew older and went with their characteristics. Wile Kuraiko grew more calmer and serious, looking mature for now 11 years old and loves to fly the broom with her father and sister, all three of them having friendly competitions and learning tricks, she could turn a complete 180 when her sister is involved. Then she turns into a warm, friendly, and overly protective person since she just loves her sister so much.

Jessy herself was now 8 years old and a bright child, filled with kindness and gentleness. She was mostly calm and curious but could turn into a serious character when her family was badmouthed and disgraded by other families.

It was a warm morning in July as Jessy sneaked into the forest just when the first sunshine came over the horizon, signalizing the beginning of the new day. The forest didn't change much over the years but it held a new companion. "Abrax! Abrax! Where are you?", she shouted into the forest, walking further inside it, and kept calling, until she was suddenly lifted from the ground. "Abrax! There you are", she laughed and was set onto the back of the big winged horse, smiling, as she could now touch the leaves on the green trees from high up. "What do you say about a morning flight?", she patted his mane as he gave a comfortable noise and began to gallop to the clearing, spreading the wings and taking off. "WOHOOOO!", she screamed and spread her arms as the sun rose more up, bathing both in a gentle glow of red, orange, and yellow. "Thanks, my friend! You are the best", she smiled and hugged Abrax's neck as he gave some noises and when the sun was full up, he landed in front of the forest, and let her down. "Thanks, Abrax", she began to pet his snout, while he nuzzled her cheek softly "Did you go for a morning fly again?", Jessy heard an amused voice and turned around to see her sister standing there as both laughed. "Yes. Problem that he let me fly", Jessy spoke with amusement to her sister, causing the white-haired girl to laugh, ruffling her sister's hair. "No. Not a problem for me. I heard you scream, that woke me up" "Bloody hell, I need to keep quiet" Both laughed and Kuraiko handed Abrax a bundle of carrots, who he ate quickly up. "Is breakfast already done?" "No, not yet, they just waking up" "So why are you up? I doubt my screaming woke you up, you can sleep like a rock" The elder sister was visibly shy, scratching her neck. "W-Well", she began to falter, "I am exited since my acceptance letter could arrive any day now" "Oh! Yes...right", answered Jessy, clearly sad. Soon, she wouldn't see her sister for years and the thought made her sad. She shook her head and looked at her sister with determination. "I will cheer you on!" Kuraiko burst out into laughter, holding her belly, and looked at her sister. "Y-You J-Jessy!", she caught her laughter soon, hugging her sister gently. "You are a precious sweet sister. I am your big sister and I will protect you", patting her hair, both smiled as " IS THAT CUTE!", a new voice said and both jumped apart, only to see their father. "Hi", he waved at them as "FATHER!", both rushed to the male and hugged him as he had just come home. "Such a nice warm welcoming!", his voice boomed with laughter as both girls parted. "Is that a beard?", asked Kuraiko, pointing to the yellow stubble. "Yes", he stated proudly, "looks good, right?" "No", both bounced their heads, leaving him perplexed as "W-Wh-What?! Why? I thought I- b-but", he stumbled over his voice. "It doesn't fit you, Papa", said Jessy, and Kei was heartbroken. "My own flesh and bloods hate my beard...this is more cruel than death itself", he stood there emotional as both turned to the Abraxan. "Thank you again, Abrax! It was so nice", Jessy said with happiness in her voice as he bowed slightly, taking off, as both waved at him. "Now they even ignore me! AH!", the blonde felt like collapsing right then and there. All 3 went inside and the father sat down by the table, head on it, looking like an old collapsed man, even at the age of 31. "Good Mor-Darling!", the mother came downstairs and saw her husband. with his head on the table and directly dashed to him. "Darling, what happened?", she cooed softly at him. "Jessy and Kuraiko hate my beard", he looked so sad and devasted at his wife who looked at him. "Well...to be honest, that doesn't fit you" "Even you, honey?!", he was shocked. "See", both sisters said at the same time and he was just at the end. "Bloody hell! The next time, I kick you out of bed!", suddenly they heard the bickering of Hedwig, entering the kitchen, followed by Richard. "I didn't snore!", he said loudly and she glared daggers at him. "YOU SNORE LIKE AN OLD PIG!", she shouted. "Well! I don't walk around like a ghost at 2 a.m, whistleing!" "YOU!" "Come at me, Old hag!" Both drew their wands. "NO Duelling in the Kitchen!", Mr. and Mrs. Amakura shouted at the two, urging them outside as the girls looked out of the window. "The same old Morning" "With the same old routine"

They were just eating breakfast like normal, as an owl swooped to the window, Mr. Amakura went to it and took the letter, feeding the owl as "Kuraiko, this is for you", the father smiled and handed his first-born the letter. She looked at it as "MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER!", she jumped up and beamed with a bright face. "You're going to school! Oh finally", sighed the grandmother. "Grandma! You sound like you hate me" "No. Just I am old now, and you two have still this energy! I can't keep up with this" "Sweety, may I see your letter?", asked the mother "No! I haven't even read it myself!", she whined. "The supply list", stated Kei as "Oh...yes sure", she hummed and handed her mother the supply list, the father was bent over his wife, as Jessy looked with her sister at the letter. "Kura, is this the letter you awaited?" "Yes!", she beamed brightly. "Let's see...hmm Kuraiko, Jessy? Would you like to go with me?", smiled Kei at his daughters. "What? Really?", beamed both girls. "Kei.Not Jessy. We promised until she get her acceptance letter" "Aww", all three cooed at the mother. "No. A promise is a Promise" "Mom, please!" "Kuraiko, no", she hummed seriously while eyeing the three as a sigh escaped Jessy's mouth. "Ok", she stated. "Oho! A well-behaved child, I see", smiled the Grandmother. "Jessy...", her bigger sister looked at her. "It's ok! A promise is a promise! You can tell me after you come back", she smiled brightly as she was picked up. "OH, MY SWEET JESSY! I PROMISE I BRING YOU SOMETHING! SAY WHAT YOU WANT!", she was spun around by her father, who was sniffling and hugged tightly. "D-Dad!" "Oh let me! My sweet daughter is already so mature!" Jessy began to whine until Kei sat her down. "Ok! Tell me what you want, I get you" "mmmh...a new rune book" "A rune book?", everyone asked. "Yes. The others I am already through with them and when Kura goes away, I feel lonely otherwise " "hmm I look for something", he ruffled her hair and smiled.

Both stood by the fireplace and grabbed a hand full of floo powder. "I go first, Kuraiko", said Kei and stepped into the fireplace. "Diagon Alley", he spoke and let the floo powder go, disappearing in a bright green flame. "Take care, Kura", waved Jessy as Kura smiled at her "Diagon Alley", she spoke and also disappeared from their sight. "Ah how time flies", smiled Hedwig and began to whistle while going into the living room. "It feels weird", said Jessy suddenly as her mother looked at her. "What do you mean, sweety?" "It's...like so quiet and boring all of the sudden" "Aww, Jessy", her mother held her arms open as she saw the brimming tears in her youngest child, Jessy leaping into her mothers' arms, sniffling. "There there", she cooed softly. "Would you like to help me with the flowers?", the white-haired woman asked softly, her daughter raising her head towards her, nodding. "Perfect. Come", she said as both went to this gigantic greenhouse, filled with exotic plants and magical flowers. They went the little pathway along as Mrs. Amakura started to water the flowers. "Mom? Do you even have Human flowers here?" "Human flowers", she began to laugh at her child. "You mean non-magical?" "Yes", she nodded. "Of course. Flowers are all beautiful. I use them to decorate the house. "Ah, they are the...normal ones?" "Yes, these are the normal ones" "Mom? Can I make something for Kuraiko?" "Like what?" "Like a present that she knows I will always love her" She crouched down to her "What did you imagine?" "mmh something like a good-luck charm! Like a crystal with a flower inside or a potion with the fragrance of home when she misses us!" "A potion? sweety a potion might be a little difficult", stated her mother as Jessy puffed her cheeks out, brows narrowed and nose scrunched up. "When does Kura leave?" "On the 1st September" "Already?! I must think of something then! Mom! I must go look!", she said loudly and dashed back inside, the stairs up and to the white door, going inside her room, and straight to the bookshelf. "Runes...potions...broomsticks", she whined and looked through every book she had but no luck. So she went down into the library and looked through the endless books they had. "No...no...no...", she huffed and plopped into an armrest chair, sighing. "What got you sighing, pumpkin?" Hedwig came in with a delicate smile. "I wanted to give Kura a good luck charm or something that reminds her of home when she is in going to school" "Ah! I see...hmm my mother once gave me a crystal ball with magic inside, pictures of my old home, when I felt lonely", she sat down next to her as Jessy looked with wide eyes at her grandmother. "Uh! Do you still have it?!" "No! The old idiotic griffin smashed it when he came home drunk!" "Oh no" "OH YES! The crystal ball I could fix but not the magic inside, since it was her memories" "Do you believe...I could create this for Kura?" "What? The crystal ball?" She nodded eagerly at her grandmother. "Of course, dearie. But we need to go into town first for a new crystal ball...mine I gave away" "I see...ok when?" "How about tomorrow?" "Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!", Jessy hugged Hedwig grateful and sprinted away to her mother, who was in the greenhouse, mixing ingredients. "Mom!" "Jessy~ and sweety, found something?" Jessy hopped onto the empty chair, her hands down on the table, and flashed a bright smile. "Yes! Grandma told me about a way to make a crystal ball with memories" "Oh that is nice~" "But we need to go into town to get one" "And when would you like to go?" "Tomorrow, if that is ok?" "Of course", she smiled warmly at her daughter, caressing her hair gently and carefully. "Would you like to include some dried flowers for her to relax?" "That we can do?" "Sure we can!" "But keep it a secret from Kura" "My lips are sealed", both giggled as they heard a rough sizzling sound, closely followed by another as they went to the living room "Dad! Kura!" Jessy jumped off and dashed to the fireplace, seeing her Father and sister with endless bags. "You're back!", she shined with glee, as Kei leaned down and she dashed past him to Kuraiko, who hugged her happily. "My flesh and blood hate me...Honey" Rei entered the living room with a chuckle, her hand over her mouth when she saw her husband looking so broken. "How was it?" "Big! And full of witches and wizards" Jessy gleamed brightly at her sister. "Kuraiko, first get your things up" "Ok Mama", the silver-haired girl smiled as "Let me help", Jessy held her hands out and helped her sister bring her stuff into the room. It was a big room, with a black bed and red sheets and white pillows. The walls were white and the rest was more in a red and black color scheme, and above her bed were posters of the Ballycastle Bats Quidditch team, as well as the Englands National Team. "Show me what you got", smiled Jessy and landed onto her sisters' bed, sitting there crossed-legged. "Ok ok. I got my uniform", she hummed and pulled the things out. "All black?", Jessy asked confused, tilting her head to one side. "Papa said, once we came into one of the 4 houses, the colors will change to their ones" "Then red for you. Perfect for eyes... is there red?" "Yes. That would be Gryffindor! For those of brave heart" "Hello?! Perfect! I mean Big sis protector right here", she stated, making Kura laugh as she lay it down. "Oh! Yes. I got my wand" "May I see?" "no touching", her sister raised her finger. "Promise", stated Jessy with a humming voice. Sitting next to her, Kuraiko pulled the long package out and opened it, making her sister gasp. It was a dark wand, almost black with a red wool grip, the texture was smooth, despite it looking so rough and cold. "It is...ebony wood with a dragon heartstring" "This looks so different than mama's" "Right?! Mama looks so feminine and pretty" "What looks Feminine and pretty?", asked Kei as he brought Kuraikos's trunk into the room, a red oak color. "Mama's wand. Kuras looks so rough and dark...what about yours Papa?", asked Jessy and went to her father, as he bend to her. "You guys want to see my wand?" "Yes!", Kuraiko joined in as he laughed and pulled his wand out. It was a tad bit brighter than her sister, as Jessy inspected the wand. The handle was slightly curved, looking like a birk from a tree, red linings craved into it, making it look like fire. The tip was neat and polished, smooth to the touch. "Yours looks so much better, Papa", whined Kura, making him laugh. "This isn't about looks, Kura. It's about the fittings for wand and wizard. The wand choose the wizard" "That is exactly what the men told me!", she pointed out, as Kei ruffled her hair. "What is your core?" "Dragon Heartstring" "Just like the rest..." "What do you mean?", both girls asked. "Well, I don't know why, but every wand in this family that was ever purchased was a Dragon Heartstring wand" "haha! We are deadly!", smirked Kuraiko and crossed her arms proudly. "Whats mama's wood?", asked Jessy, swinging back and forth on her heel. "Vinewood" "Now that's creatine", stated Kuraiko. "Flowers and Vinewood...is mama Herb..." "Herbologist?" "Yeah, that?" Kei laughed. "Oh, no-no. But she has a hand for herbs and plants. She is...well I call it potion Master" Both girls crooked their heads. "Well, you know how Mama is gone in 2 times a week?" "Yes" "Well, she makes Potions to help others. Back in school, she was the best of our year" "She was?", asked Kuraiko. "Yes. And in Herbology, also" "And you Papa?" "I was good in DADA" "Please what?" "Defense Against Dark Arts", he smiled and both girls nodded. "Well, at flying I was Ace...let me think", he rested his finger onto his lips. "I guess I was also ok with Charms" "Really?" "I believe so, yes", he smiled and stood up. "Well! Now Kuraiko, store your stuff away, and no magic. You hear me" "Yes, Papa" "Outside of school is forbidden to use magic under 17" "Ok, Papa" "Good", he ruffled her hair "Then I go...the cupcakes are awaiting me", he smirked and dashed away, both girls gasped and dashed behind him.

It was the next day that Jessy and Kei got themself ready. "Still, why me?" "Mama needs to keep Kura busy so that they don't notice that we are gone", said Jessy and jumped onto her fathers' broom, as he took off and both flew away. "So? What do you need in Floturena?" "I need a crystal ball and some things Mama wrote down from Mrs.Aurora and from the Potions store" "8 years old and already so big...wait. Why a crstal ball?" "W-Well...since Kura goes away in September, I want to make a crystal ball that Granny told me about. With memories" "You love her, don't you", he smiled softly. "She is my big sister, Papa...and I'll miss her when shes gone" Both landed softly onto the ground as they walked to the entrance. "Kei! That I see you here", Ethan laughed and Kei smirked. "Long time no see" "You tell me. Oh? Jessy you also? Where did you leave your sister?" "Home, distracting her" "Jessy here wanted to get something for Kuraiko before she leaves for Hogwarts" "Already?! Blimey, time flies" "You tell me", Kei sighed and handed Ethan his broom, getting a card. "Ethan?" "Yes?" "Do you perhaps know where I can find a Crystal ball?", asked Jessy. "Crystal ball...yes. You go to the fountain and take the 2nd street on the right side. Then just straight and you will see a shop there stands >Divination supplies<" "Thanks Ethan", smiled Jessy. "That still gives?" "I believe 3rd Generation already" "I feel old", sighed Kei, making Ethan laugh and patting his shoulder as both went onto their way.

As both arrived by the fountain, they looked around as "Or should we go to Mrs. Aurora first?" "The shop is not open yet, Papa" He sighed a little. "You good", he nudged her as both went into the side street, following the path a little hill up "Here we are", said Kei, and both looked at the outside. It was a purple front with golden writings and big windows with diverse things on Display. He opened the door and waited for Jessy to come in "Come on", he laughed and Jessy snuck inside, looking around as they saw tables, cards, and "Crystal balls", she smiled and went to the shelf that had them as "Welcome to Divination supplies. How may I help you?" A fairly young man with shaggy Auburn hair came forth, his eyes almost an orange color, his nose and cheeks covered in freckles as he smiled at both. "Hello. I search for a Crystal Ball" "Well you are standing in front of them. What do you need?", he looked down at her. "A little young for that, aren't you?" "It's for my sister", she said. "Actually, we search for a normal crystal ball, not for divination", stated Kei as the men stood up. "Just a plain normal crystal ball?" "Yes. Maybe quite an unusual request" The Aburn man laughed. "Nothing unusual at that. I have a few left and in different colored bases. Any specific color you'd like?" "Red!", busted Jessy out as they both laughed. "Kuraikos favourite color is red" "Ok, let me see", he pulled his wand out and flicked it, making 3 crystal balls with red bases appear. "These are all we have", he said and Jessy went to the counter and looked at them. "This one", she smiled and took a dark red one. "Ok. I pack it up for you", the man smiled and flicked his wand, making the crystal ball wrap up in brown paper and tied together, as it was placed into a bag. "So. That will be 10 galleons" "I-" "No papa! I pay", she held her hand out and stood there proudly, making her father turn around and chuckle, as well as the storekeeper. "Here you go, Sir", she smiled and handed him the galleons. "Thank you, little Miss. And have fun with it", he smiled and Kei took the bag, as they both walked out. "What next?" "Potion store", said Jessy and looked at him as both went there, making the little girl gulp. It was a dark green wood with almost black windows so no one could look inside, as Ravens sat at the facade, looking down. "You ok?", Mr. Amakura grasped his daughter's hand tightly. "This shop is dark and uncomfy", she said and he looked at her. "Should I go alone?" "No! I promised I make it and I will do it", she looked at her father, taking a deep breath. "Ok! We can go" "You can do this", Mr. Amakura smiled down and both entered the shop. Everything was dark and dusty, uncomfortable was written big on her. "Hello?", asked Kei into the shop "Oho! Mr. Amakura. Nice to see you", an old voice said behind Jessy, making her jump and turn around to see an old man with a scrunched back, teeth missing, one eye bigger than the rest, bald head and a long beard and a long black robe. "And you must be little Jessy...young and fresh blood", he smirked widely at her. "Don't scare my daughter", Kei stated sternly, serious, and with a straight face, no amusement in his voice. The old man just laughed. "What do you need?", he laughed and walked past them, to the register. "We need this", Jessy whispered almost, sliding a paper over to him. "Oh, the mouse has a voice", he smirked at her and took the paper with shaky hands. Squinting his eyes, he pulled an eyeglass out, clipping it to his left eye, and looked at the paper. "I have all of these in store" He moved his hand and all ingredients came to him. "Your family is way to bright for me. Back then, the Amakura family was feared by everyone. Strong...unbeatable and you and your wife are so soft. Pah!" "I like myself just the way I am...how much?" He said a price and Kei paid it. "I didn't know you could be so serious" "I can", stated Kei. The old wizard laughed and turned to Jessy. "You might be the strongest yet" "Come, sweety", Mr. Amakura turned around and tugged Jessy with him, just the crazy laugh of the old wizard roared through the shop when they walked back to the street.

As soon as they were out, Jessy breathed out, nearly collapsing but Mr. Amakura held her up. "Jessy! Are you ok?" "I...was so scared", he breathed out, eyes wide as she shook a little. "Come here", he lifted Jessy effortlessly, stroking her hair as the blond men walked to the flower shop. As soon as he entered. "Welcome to- Jessy!", Mrs. Auroras face twisted from a happy one to a worried one, seeing the girl. "What happened, Kei?" "Potion shop. He said young and fresh blood to her" "Oh this old...no swearing in front of Kids Aurora..." "Papa?" "Yes, sweety?" "You can let me down now" He bent a little down, placing her down, both looking at each other. "Now now, Jessy. Don't be afraid. This...griffin over there just loves to scare others...stupid old bastard", she cursed under her breath so that little Jessy shouldn't hear it. "Well...no matter! What can I get you two?" "Oh, here", Jessy handed the kind woman a little paper as she took it, her eyes scanning it. "Oho! I have everything but what are guys trying to do?" "Well...", Jessy began to fiddle with her fingers, gathering courage. "Kuraiko leaves for Hogwarts and Grandma told me about a Crystal ball with memories inside and so...I wanted to do it for her...as well as a room scent if she ever feels lonely" Mrs. Aurora looked at her, her hand went over her chest. "Are you ok?!", Kei directly asked her, a little shocked. "This...is the most wholesome gift I ever heard about. I get your things from behind. Just wait here", she stated and left the two alone at the front. Kei looked around, scratching his hair. "It's been a while since I came here" "Yeah?" "I'm not really for flowers and plants" "Really?", Jessy eyed her father with curious eyes. "It's true. But he is very supportive of your mother and when they moved here, let me tell you, I was shocked", stated Mrs. Aurora who came from the back. "Why?" "First, I was shocked to hear your family moving here and once they found my shop...they bought everything I had at that time. My whole store was empty in mere seconds" Jessys eyes widen, looking at her father who looked away. "Now don't be shy, Kei. You know you love her" "Mrs. Aurora! Please" Laughter filled the little shop as they paid. "So. And greet Kuraiko from me, tell her good luck and have fun" "Will do. Thank you. Have a nice day", Jessy waved to the elder woman with a smile, the father-daughter pair exit the shop as "Oho! When it's not Jessy", both looked up to see Mr. Codle with a bright smile, waving at her. "Mr. Codle! Hello how are you?", she smiled at him. "Still mannered as ever, I see. This time you with your father?" "Oh! You must be the one where she gets the Runes books from", stated Kei. "Yes Sir! Avery Codle. Pleasure to meet you", he bowed down, making the two laugh. "Oh! I have a new Runes book for you, my dear. Freshly delivered" "It the band maroon?" "How do you know?" "Papa buyed it for me when he and my sister went shopping in Diagon Alley" "Now he did, did he?", he crossed his arms, looking at Kei. "Sorry for that, it was just once" "Don't take her away. She is my best customer. But now, excuse me, I have a shop to open. TATA!", he said and vanished in front of them.

"Weird man but funny", hummed Kei as both began to walk back to the entrance. "You two were fast", laughed Ethan as he saw the both of them. "Right? But we got everything", he said and Jessy nodded, as she watched them both exchanging the plate for the broom. "Have a nice day!" "You too, Ethan", both men shouted as Kei went on ahead, making Jessy follow quickly. He drew his wand out, pointing at the stuff as it shrunk, placing it into the pockets of his jacket. "Hop on", he nudged his head and Jessy did, as they took off home. "Papa? When do I get my own broom?" "Hmm you want one?" "Yes. Something in blue", she smiled at her father, making him laugh. "There gives no blue wood...well...as far as I know", he stated and let go of the handle, finger on his lips, that caused the broom to drop a few inches, making Jessy grab tightly onto the broom, making the father laugh. "Were you scared?", his loud voice boomed, ruffling his daughter's hair softly, as he gripped his broom again. "Papa! Ah! My poor heart", she held her hand against her beating heart. "Oh, it wasn't that bad" "My whole life flashed before my eyes" He eyed her suspiciously "Where did you get that from?" "Kura!", she beamed and he sighed. "Of course her. Always onto your beloved sister...here we are" He stated as the willow tree came to view, both landing by the back door from the kitchen. "Thank you Papa", smiled Jessy and both went into the kitchen as "AND THEN I KILLED THE DRAGON WITH A SWORD!", they heard Richards booming voice. "NO WAY!" "YES! And this is the Scar I got from it!" Both heard Kura gasp as Kei entered the living room as they saw both sitting on the couch as Richard showed off his scars. "What did I tell you about your stories and Kuraiko", he said strict, arms crossed. "PAH! You have no honor in defending our family. Kuraiko is the only one who loves my stories. Not like Jessy. Pah! Unworthy of the name", Richard spat out and suddenly a dark aura surrounded Kei. "What did you say about my daughter?!" "Like it is! Your stupid wife is also not worthy" "Kura? Give these to Jessy and find your mother. I must my father a few lessons to the theme >family<" He handed his oldest the tiny packages and urged her to the kitchen. "Now...repeat that", Kei had a dark and sinister look on his face, pure seriousness.

"Jessy! Grandpa and Dad are fighting" "What?" Just as Kuraiko wanted to talk further, a huge explosion caused the home to shake up. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!", Hedwig and Rei came from upstairs as, "Grandpa said that Jessy and Mama are unworthy of being in our family" "Oh he did, did he?!", Hedwig looked at her daughter-in-law. "Grab the kids. This old idiot will die today!" "Mother, no we-" "COME HERE, YOU OLD GRIFFIN!" And away Hedwig was. Rei sighed and looked at her daughters. "Come, you two", she vanished with both upstairs to her office. Both went inside and gasped in awe of the virals, the large window to let the sun in, a desk with Paper and books, quill, and pictures. "So, would you two like to help me?" "With what?" "Oh, just a fragrance potion", she smiled and winked at Jessy, which opened her mouth. "A what?" "When you open the lit, the scent will cover your room fully" "For how long?" "Until the liquid runs out" Both girls looked at each other and nodded. "Perfect!", taking her wand out, she flicked it and the book from the table came to her, already open. "Ok, we need some stuff. Kura? The packages" She nodded and set the packages down, and Rei tipped them, making them grow. "So, let's see...this we need", she opened the large brown package, revealing diverse herbs. "Which one of you girls would like to cut?" "Oh ME!", Kuraiko directly jumped up, making her hair bounce and Mrs. Amakura ushed her to her side, handing her a knife. "Now, Cut the leaves from the vine, but carefully" "Ok, Mama!"

"And now, we have to let it sit for about 1 week", she stated after the room fragrance was done, and the 3 went downstairs, just to see the house in a mess. "WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!", she yelled and Kei came flying from the entrance hall, siding to keep balance. "Oh wait you-" Mrs, Amakura coughed and crossed her arms, eyeing her husband, who slowly turned to her. "H-Hey, darling" "Is Papa stuttering?", whispered Jessy and her sister nodded with a sinister grin. "What is the meaning of this?" "O-Oh ehm n-nothing, you know...just a little-" She raised her eyebrow as Richard came. "EXPELLIARMUS!" "Protego", stated Rei, and the Spell got deflected. "Look at the house! It's a bloody mess! HAVE YOU GUYS LOST YOUR MIND?!", she screamed and both men went silent. "D-Darling, listen, I-" "Shut it. Have you seen our home? Look around", she raised her finger and looked serious at him as both looked around the home in a mess. "Well...we have magic to fix it", Mr. Amakura gave a lopsided smile to his completely unamused wife. "What did we agree on when dueling?" "Outside" "And where are you?" "Inside", he mumbled, making Kura laugh. "Papa! Are you scared of-" Rei turned around and looked at her oldest with a serious face, making her shut up, stepping behind her little sister, even if she was smaller. "Where is Mother even?" "Greenhouse", brought Kei out, "I go grab-GAH!", he wanted to go, for only his wife grabbing his collar, that made him stop. "You will stay here and fix this mess" "B-But darling! I just defended you" "And I'm honored but look at that. So...CLEAN!", she shouted and walked away, making him groan and ruffling his hair. "Bloody hell", he huffed out as "See. A beast. Why did you marry her?" "Shut up or I cast a spell that you can't walk for weeks", he threatened his father, as he pulled faces at his son as "Jessy. Kura. Come here. Don't help them" "Wha?! Darling, I didn't even tell them to!" "You two do this alone" "WHAT?! WHY ME?!", yelled Richard out. "You are just as guilty as Kei so do it!" "Ok bye!", Kuraiko directly took her sister's hand, tugging her through the living room into the greenhouse.

The following weeks passed in a blur, and soon, it was time for Kuraiko to go. "I can't believe you already leave tomorrow", Mrs. Amakura cupped her oldest cheeks, stroking them lovingly, making her laugh. "Mom" "Shush! Leave me. You leave us tomorrow" "And? Are you nervous?", Mr. Amakura ruffled her hair affectionately. "It'll be weird" "What do you mean?" "I mean...leaving you all. And Jessy...where is she even?" "Up in her room. I believe it's something for you", smiled Hedwig at her granddaughter, earning a nudge from Rei as "I'll go see her", she dashed away before anyone could stop her.

She dashed the stairs up, stopping in front of a white-blue ombre door, knocking. "mmh?" "Je?" She heard shuffling as "Come in!" Kuraiko opened the door and Jessy was sitting by her table, arms on it, her legs kicking softly. "Hey, why so blue?" "You leave me tomorrow", she stated with her voice a little muffled by her arm. "Hey. Come on. I'm your big sister!" Jessy looked up at her, blue eyes glassy with a little pout. "Yes. Now I'll be alone here" "I promise to write you often" "I hope so...Kura?" "Yes?" "Promise me not to forget me" "You are my baby sister! As if I could forget you...besides 3 more years and you join me. Then I'm in 4th grade and can look after you", the silver-haired girl ruffled her sister's hair, both laughing. "I tell you what. You sleep tonight by me" "No" "What? Why?!" "You snore, Kura!" "As if I snore!" Jessy began to laugh as Kuraiko's mind clicked. "Oh! COME HERE!", she began to chase her sister through the rooms, laughs and battle cries roared through the house. Their parents smiled softly at the image of both their children running around, laughing, as soon, the next day began.

Kei, Rei, and Jessy began to walk through the Kings Cross station, Jessy carried a little box with her while Kura moved her cart with her stuff on it, Muria on top, in the cage. "Ok, here we are", stated Kei and both stood in-between the platforms 9 and 10. "Where?", asked Jessy. "You'll see", smiled Rei and nodded to her husband, who went to his oldest. "Ready?" "For?" "Push and ran as fast as you can between the walls" She looked at her father as he was crazy but he only nodded. "Ok?" "Ok...Ready!", she huffed out, determined and both ran, suddenly vanishing from their sight, making Jessys eyes go big, as she looked around. "D-Did no one saw that?" "Muggles are way too busy. Come" Both walked to the wall as there was suddenly a clearing, sunlight came through the windows as she heard steam, making her flinch. "Come", smiled her mother and tugged Jessy with her, as she gasped. A big scarlet engine was there, steam coming from it, the platform was packed with people. She focused on the engine, so bright that she was almost reflected as "HEY! HERE!", a voice shouted and she spun her head forward, nearly dropping the package as she saw her father waving to them. "Ah, there they are. Come" Mother and daughter navigating themself around the people, young and old as they reached the father and the older sister. "Where are your things?" "Already inside", smiled Kura as Rei let go of Jessy's hand, going to her daughter, cupping her cheeks. "My baby girl is already off to school" "Mom" "Try not to get into trouble...at least to much" "I do my best, Dad! You see! I make our family proud" "Father had really to much fun with you", sighed Kei, making Kura laugh.

While they stood there, it suddenly hammered Jessy that her big sister will now leave! Her eyes became glassy, sniffling slightly, as the family turned to her. " Aww, come here", cooed Kei Jessy, as she joined them. "What is even with the package?" "I-It's...y-you", stated Jessy and handed the box to Kura, hiccuping all the way. "For me?", she asked disbelieved. "Y-Yes. S-So you d-don't forget me", she rubbed her eyes from the tears, making Kuraiko gasp. "I w-won't see you for a few years now", she sniffled. "W-What? Why are you thinking that?", asked Kei. "W-Well y-you said K-Kura has to go to school now a-and she told me t-that in a few y-years, I join" "Aww Jessy! Come here", Kura hugged her sister tightly. "I'm not staying there for years! I come home for Christmas...maybe easter and when school is over" "S-So you not-" "No! I don't stay there 7 full years, 365 days" Then there was a whistle. "Kura, get onto the train" "I'll miss you!", shouted Jessy as she watched her sister going inside, soon her head stook out of a window. "I promise to write!" "You better be!" Another huge whistle as the train slowly began to move. "Take care sweety!" "Will do mom!" "KURA! COME BACK SAFE!" "You'll see Jessy! I make sure to write you often! Greet Abrax!!" "WILL DO!!", both shouted and waved as the train moved from the platform and out of sight, as the people slowly walked away. "And there she goes" "Mom? Dad?" "Yes?", both asked her. "When is Christmas?" Both began to laugh loudly at Jessy, taking her hands. "It's a few months left. Don't worry, we will see her again" She nodded and the trio began to come home.

It was then the next day by breakfast as Muria came with a letter. "Muria!", Jessy hopped to the owl and pet her, making the owl's feathers ruffle in delight, as Rei gave some food. "It's from Ku-hey!", she looked at her father with a pout. "Sorry! I need to look", he opened the letter as the adults came around it as "Slytherin" "YES! OH GOOD GIRL!", clapped Richard and all looked at him. "Is it bad?", asked Jessy, "is it the red house?" "No, the green one", huffed Kei a little. "Aww! I was rooting for her to come into the red one" "Well, it doesn't matter", her mother came and stroked her hair. "Is it...not good?" "Our family is in this house for generations! As well as our husband or wife", stated Richard proudly. "It doesn't matter. What matters are your actions", stated Hedwig and Richard began to nag. "I don't care where I'll come" "No?" "No. As long as I stay the way I am, I don't mind it. I think every house is something special" "Slytherin is the only right-" Richard got smacked by his wife before he could talk to an end. "You OLD HAG!" "Stop pressuring our Jessy!" "But she has to know that it's the best-" "Oh, here this is for you", smiled Kei and handed her a page over, Jessy taking it.

>Little Sis,

you won't believe how big everything here is! It's a whole gigantic castle! Oh, and I am in Slytherin. It's the house with the snake! It's just that it's in the dungeon! But so cool! Directly underwater, I tell you. We can see fishes and even a giant squid comes by now and then! I even got my first 2 friends here. They are my roommates. One is called Felice and she is cold, a little snobby but she likes history. As soon as I told her my name, she wanted to know EVERYTHING about our history! She has shoulder-length brown hair and turquoise eyes. The other one is called Elrena! She is also quieter and seems kinda uninterested but she is totally fine. She has bright, blonde hair, slicked back and about jaw-length. She has two strands that are in the front, styled they look like antennas! It looks kinda funny. She has cyan eyes but oh, she can be very sadistic. Well then, I'm off to bed so write me soon~

Big Sister, Kura<

Jessy smiled at the letter and wanted to say something as a big explosion was coming from outside.

And just like that, the day continued, the same old as every day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 135 14
Frozen and Kingdom Hearts Xover. This is the story of two young sisters, Aqua and Piri. They were very close until Aqua struck Piri's head with her i...
158 24 20
HELLO! This story takes place in an alternative universe after the events of KingdomHearts (Kinda like BBS but further) This is my first story so ple...
5.9K 48 12
Y/N's just a normal girl. Living a good life in Radiant Garden. Until one day she's walking home and she spots some of her friends in trouble. They'r...
3.6K 97 12
(Book 6) After learning of Master Xehanort's impending return, King Mickey, Master Yen Sid and Hikari puts Sora and Riku through the Mark of Mastery...