Is it Fate?

Bởi LesbianInNeverland

Lisa and Jennie are happy. They're engaged and about to have a baby. Just as they're about to get their happy... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Special Epilogue (Mrs. Kim)
Special Epilogue (SooElla)
Special Epilogue (The Twins)
Special Epilogue: (SooElla+JealousLili)

49

6.4K 197 22
Bởi LesbianInNeverland

"We're not staying at that hotel again." Jisoo said immediately.

"Why not? It was nice and it was affordable!" Lisa complained.

"Because it's bad luck!"

"How is it bad luck?"

"My wife stopped speaking to me after I stayed there!"

"I'm pretty sure that wasn't the hotel's fault."

"You're right, it was yours."

"I thought you forgave me for that already!"

"I did, then you ripped away my best chance at fulfilling my fantasy with my wife. She was going to do the thing Limario!"

"What thing?"

"None of your business."

"But you're the one who brought it up! And how is it my fault she's not doing the stupid thing you won't tell me about?" Lisa asked indignantly.

"Because you didn't kiss Jennie first like the chicken you are!"

"What?" Lisa said confused. "I'm not a chicken!"

"You're right, it wouldn't be fair to the holy chickens."

Chaeyoung walked in to her wife and Lisa arguing for the fifth time in over thirty minutes. She reached over Jisoo's shoulder and grabbed the mouse, booking the hotel before anyone said another word.

"Chipmunk!"

"Ha, your wife hates you!"

Lisa and Jisoo started wrestling on the floor after Jisoo tackled Lisa when she said that.

"Take it back!"

Lisa just giggled as Jisoo tried to pin her down.

"If it is bad luck how long do you think Rosie will give you the silent treatment for this time?" Lisa taunted her.

"I swear to God if you jinx me Limario I will murder you a day before your wedding and play your wedding song at your funeral while I dance around your grave!"

"That's just cruel. At least wait until after the wedding."

"I hope Jennie says no." Jisoo deadpanned.

"Take that back!"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and smiled at them. She knew her wife secretly preferred hanging out with Lisa the most because she matched her same chaotic energy, but Jisoo would never dare to admit it so she relentlessly picked on Lisa instead.

Children.

Lisa stopped letting Jisoo win as soon as she heard the front door open and close. She shoved Jisoo off, scrambling to the computer to close the tab where they had just booked the hotel.

Jennie had gone to pick Ella up from school and they were home now.

Lisa had just managed to shut the tab closed as Jisoo kept pulling her shirt trying to drag her back to the ground when Jennie and Ella both walked into the room.

"What are they fighting about now?" Jennie asked her blonde friend as she took in the scene, looking just as amused.

"Your girlfriend told my wife that gamjatang is way better than chicken and they started a fight over it." Chaeyoung lied.

It wasn't a total lie, they had actually fought over that about thirty minutes ago but Chaeyoung couldn't very well ruin Lisa's surprise for Jennie by telling her the truth.

Jennie giggled. Then blushed because Chaeyoung called Lisa her girlfriend.

They hadn't really made it official, but Jennie knew that's what she was. Lisa's girlfriend. She had found it a bit odd Lisa hadn't made some grand gesture and asked her already, it was such a Lisa thing to do and be all romantic. Jennie didn't mind though, all she wanted was Lisa and this had been the best weeks of her life.

Jennie briefly looked towards Ella, wondering if she heard Chaeyoung. She hadn't had the courage to tell her she was dating Lisa yet.

Everybody in the room except Jennie knew about Lisa's plans to fly Jennie to Jeju so she could propose. They'd been planning it for weeks, helping Lisa organize it all.

Everyone was going on the trip but Lisa didn't want Jennie to know until she got her answer so she had secretly booked flights and tickets for Ella and her best friends separately.

They would surprise Jennie afterwards if all went well. Lisa kind of had wanted her friends there just in case Jennie said no too. She would need someone to make sure she didn't jump off a cliff or something.

Lisa stopped struggling against Jisoo trying to pull her down as soon as she had heard Jennie giggle because it was still the cutest sound ever to her and she had immediately looked up to look at Jennie goofily.

Which had been a mistake because suddenly she found herself on the ground when Jisoo had pulled her down hard because she had been so distracted.

"Help me my queen!" Jisoo shouted as she tried to pin Lisa down again. "Grab the traitor!"

Ella jumped into action, giggling and skipping to where they were on the floor.

Lisa immediately stopped struggling when Ella was near, letting her win. Jisoo pinned Lisa's arms above her head.

"My queen will now execute you on account of treason," Jisoo said dramatically.

Ella looked at Lisa solemnly, "Sorry mama, it has to be done." Before pretending to chop her head off.

Lisa played dead as Ella fell into another fit of giggles.

————————-

"When are you going to ask her mama?"

"I'll ask her soon."

"You said that last time."

"I just need to make sure everything is ready before I ask her to go."

"Auntie Jisoo said everything was ready weeks ago and that you were just being the 'p' word."

Lisa's jaw dropped.

Ella just looked on at Lisa with her arms crossed.

"I'm not being a pus— a 'p' word!"

"Then go ask her." Ella challenged.

Lisa slumped into her seat.

"That's what I thought." Ella said as she got up from her spot on the couch.

"Hey! Where are you going?" She asked, Ella was halfway up the stairs already.

"To ask her for you!"

Lisa froze for a second too long because Ella ran up the stairs a little too fast for Lisa to catch her in time.

"Mommy help!" Ella yelled as she ran up, Lisa hot on her heels.

Jennie had ran out of the room where she had been working in a panic.

"Baby? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, mama has just been wanting to ask you if you'll go to Jeju island with her this weekend for like a month now but she's been too scared to ask and so—"

Lisa finally caught up to Ella and snatched her up, covering her mouth so she could prevent her from divulging even more. Lisa was already blushing.

Jennie raised an eyebrow at them.

Ella squirmed in Lisa's arms and Lisa let her go. Ella just looked at Lisa with a smirk afterwards.

"Just ask your girlfriend to go with you already mama," she said before walking down the stairs again without another word.

Jennie opened her mouth in shock.

"She knows about us?"

"Please you guys are so obvious!" Ella shouted. They had been, Ella knew they had gotten together even before her mama asked Ella if she could marry her mommy.

"And yes I'm okay with it mommy." She yelled back once she got to the living room before Jennie even had the chance to ask. Jennie closed her mouth.

Lisa was pretty sure she was sweating now. Jennie was looking at her incredibly confused and in shock.

"Lisa?"

Lisa finally mustered her courage and walked towards Jennie.

"Nini, I kind of asked Ella if I could steal you away for a weekend and she said yes. I've been a little nervous to ask you but I want you to come to Jeju with me, we never had our first date. Not with everything that happened and I know maybe flying a few hours away for our first date might be a little extreme but it's kind of our place so I really wanted it to be special and I know you have work but I made sure the hotel has wifi so you can do what you need to do and Jisoo and Chaeyoung already agreed to take care of Ella and you don't have to pay for anything because I've saved up for it and don't be mad I know you hate when I pay for stuff but I kind of already bought the plane and hotel tickets so will you please go with me?" Lisa had to gasp for oxygen afterwards because she rambled all of it in one breath.

Jennie had smiled wider and wider the more Lisa talked, finding her little rant adorable. She would have said yes as soon as Lisa asked but she found the sight of Lisa's nerves so cute that she just let her ramble on.

She sauntered towards Lisa, swinging her hips a little more than was necessary, smirking when Lisa noticed. It had been a long time since Jennie had felt confident enough to tease Lisa and she reveled in it, swooning at the effect she was having on her.

Jennie traced a hand down Lisa's arms and watched as Lisa tried not to shiver, she leaned in close and whispered into Lisa's ear "Of course I'll go with you. We have so many memories there. I think it's perfect."

Lisa almost shuddered at the way Jennie rasped out the word memories because she wasn't so clueless as to not catch the fact that Jennie was alluding to the first time they had ever made love. Lisa felt really hot all of a sudden.

Jennie then placed the softest kiss on Lisa's neck, it was so quick Lisa wouldn't have felt it if Jennie hadn't placed it in that spot. Jennie was teasing her and it was working. Lisa felt the goosebumps rise.

Jennie had wanted to provoke Lisa just a bit, she pulled back and winked at her, forcing herself to walk away.

It was really very hard to do so when her lips met such soft skin. She almost sprinted back into her room because as usual when she teased Lisa, it backfired because suddenly she found herself thinking about their first time too, suddenly she couldn't do any work anymore as she thought back to it.

—————————————-

A/N

Double update.

To be continued in the next chapter....

[M] 😈

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

297K 10.1K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...
394K 14K 28
Lalisa Manoban's childhood dream shattered right in front of her eyes once she flickered her eyes open in an unfamiliar room. After a rough year of m...
378K 12.7K 46
X 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not ad...
70.6K 1.7K 13
Mainly about Jenlisa. If you're looking for comedy fluff, then here it is! (g!p/gxg) *Story full of nothing but cringe and fluff* - - - Achieved rank...