𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐓 ~ 𝐭...

By slutfortony

You are a young 18 years old girl, in your last year of high school. Because of your father's work, you const... More

The Introduction
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty One
The Epilogue

Part One

13.2K 265 374
By slutfortony

"Hurry up with unpacking, Y/N!" Your father called from bottom of the stairs."We have to meet with Anthony." He said and you rolled your eyes as you were organizing your makeup collection on the table.

"I will, daddy!" You said as you fixed your blush with a pink brush. You gave yourself a look in the mirror, pulling down your short pink skirt and your white crop top. You took a pink bubble gum into your mouth and bended over to the closet where you just finished organizing your high heels. You picked out the pink ones and put them on, before going down the stairs.

Your mother was taking care of her flowers, while your father was scrolling through his phone, probably setting up the meetings for his company.

You heard the doorbell ring and you took a look at your mother. "I got it."

The sound of your high heels rang through the the whole house as you walked to the front door. When you opened them, you found a redheaded girl standing there with a plate full of cookies.

You raised an eyebrow as you looked at her and she smiled at you. "Hey. I'm Wanda. I saw you moved into this house." She said and you nodded your head. "I'm your neighbor. I live next to you. " She said, gesturing at the big, white house that was right next to yours.

"Yes, actually. I'm Y/N. Wanna come in?" You asked.

"Sure." Wanda stepped inside and you closed the door behind her. You led her to the living room, which was connected to the kitchen.

"Y/N? Who was it?" Your mother asked and finally turned around when you and Wanda entered the room.

"Mom, this is Wanda." You introduced the girl to your mother, who placed her napkin down and came over to greet Wanda. "She lives next to us."

"I'm Monica, dear. It's nice to meet you." Your mom said with a large smile.

"Oh, my mom made this for you."Wanda said, handing your mom the plate. "She called you over for coffee, too."

"That's so nice of her."Your mom said and placed the plate on the table. "Y/N, dear, why don't you show Wanda your room?"

You nodded your head and walked Wanda to the stairs. She followed you up the stairs to the white door on which your name was written in glittery letters.

As soon as you opened the door, Wanda was met by a smell of sweet perfume, and smell of vanilla coming from the candles. Soft music played in the background and the door to the balcony was opened, the white curtains dancing on the wind.

Her gaze fell on a large, comfortable bed covered in pink sheets. "Why is everything pink?" She asked.

You shrugged, "I love pink."

Wanda smiled. "Okay, I can't judge. My room is red."

You smiled at the girl, gesturing at her to sit on the bed. "What year are you?"

"Last year of high school." Wanda said.

"Oh, that means we'll be in class together!" You excitedly said.

"No way!" Wanda said, just as excited. She rolled onto her stomach as you sat down on the chair in front of the bed. She looked up at you. "We got a new principal this year!" She said."We still didn't meet him, but I heard he's also into politics and he's super hot!" She said as she pulled out a mirror to apply her lip gloss.

"Ew. Gross." Your nose scrunched up and you made a gagging sound.

"What? Not into older guys?" Wanda asked, looking at you over her mirror.

"No, it's just that he's my dad's best friend. Or was... they used to hang out." You said as you took a pink pillow, hugging it to your chest.

"Well, he wasn't my dad's best friend at least." Wanda said. "I can look at him all I want." She added, closing up the lipgloss and smearing it over her lips with her middle finger. "Is he hot?"

You chuckled loudly and Wanda followed. "I never met him." You said when you calmed down. "Dad never even had a picture of him."

"Guess we'll see." She said as she looked to your balcony and her eyes widened. "Dude, no way!"

"What?" You asked as you followed her gaze.

"Our balconies are right across each other's!" She said and wiggled her eyebrows at you. "You know what that means?"

"Sneaking!" You said together and erupted into giggles.

You heard a knock on your door and saw your dad's head peeking inside."You girls having fun?"

You grinned, "Yes, daddy."

"Great, then I won't bother you anymore. I just wanted to let you know I'm going to meet Anthony alone and then I have a few meetings, I won't be back until late tonight. Your mom went to meet Wanda's mom, so you two will be left alone."

"Okay." You said.

"Don't forget to lock the doors. I'll see you in the morning." He winked at you and waved at Wanda. "Bye girls."

"Bye, daddy!"

"Bye, Mr. L/N!"

The doors closed and soon, you heard your dad's car pulling out of the garage and leaving. Wanda looked at you while scrolling through her phone. "Why don't we go out tonight?"

"Where?"

"At this club my boyfriend works in."Wanda said and your eyes widened.

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yup." She said, making sure to accent the p. "Two years already. His name is Vision."

"Vision?" You asked and Wanda rolled her eyes.

"I know. His parents are a bit weird, but at least he's hot. So, should I text him we're coming over?"

"Sure." You said and she quickly typed out a text before getting up from the bed. "Now let's get ready."

You opened the closet for her and her smile dropped. "Everything here is pink." She said.

"Not really. There's some white shirts." You said, making Wanda glare at you.

"What you gonna wear?"

"This baby."You said and pulled out a dress. "It's new and I haven't had a chance to wear it yet."

"You'll look good in it."She said."Do I need to step outside?"

"You can stay." You said, pushing the skirt down your long legs. You were left in the pink, lacey underwear. Wanda's eyes almost popped out of her head when you removed your crop top and she saw your bare breasts. You weren't phased, just put the dress on, adjusting it on your body.

You looked over at Wanda whose eyes were widened and her lips parted.

"You look hot!" She said.

"Thank you!"You said."You can wear whatever you want. I'm gonna touch up my makeup."

Wanda immediately pulled out a glittery dress. "This looks expensive. I'm gonna wear it."

By the time you both were ready, the dark had already fallen over the small city and you took your car to the club.

As soon as you stepped inside, you were met with the smell of alcohol and cigarettes. Wanda took you straight towards the bar. "Hey, sexy!"She greeted the tall, blonde barista who bent over the bar to give her a sloppy kiss.

"Hey babe!" He said and looked over at you. "Who's this?"

"This is Y/N, she's new to the city."Wanda introduced you. "Y/N, this is my boyfriend Vision."

"Hey." You grinned at him and he returned your grin.

"Can I get you ladies anything to drink?" He asked and Wanda ordered for you and her. After a few round, you were already a bit drunk, since you had a really low tolerance for alcohol. Wanda was handling it worse than you did - she was drooling over Vision, who eventually grabbed her hand and led her over to the bathroom, his hand dropping down to squeeze her ass while they walked.

You rolled your eyes, downing yours, then Wanda's drink. You were left alone by the bar, until a hot, older man sat on the stool next to yours and looked over at you. He was already tipsy, so he had much more confidence (if that was possible) and looked you up and down like you were some candy.

Meanwhile, you were too drunk for your brain to get a clear view of his face. Paired with how dark it was in the club, you couldn't even see him.

"Hello, hottie."He said, sounding even closer to you.

"Hi." You smiled sweetly and his scent hit your nose. It smelled manly and handsome, making you even more drunk on him.

"Where did the guy disappear off to?"He asked and you rolled your eyes.

"He's not coming back for a while."You said and bended over the bar, taking a bottle of alcohol and a glass in your hands and placing it on the bar between you. "My treat."

He bended over to speak to you over the loud music, placing his hand on your waist, so you can hear him better."No, I can't allow that. It's my treat, baby girl."

You licked your lower lip, then softly bit it. His hand on you was hot and you took more of his scent in as he got closer. He poured the alcohol into your glass, then into his. You both took it at the same time, the alcohol burning your throat but you liked the feeling.

Your phone vibrated on the bar and you picked it up in your hand, only to see Wanda's text.

'Who's that?'

You looked up at him and saw that he was already looking at you, licking his lips. But, you couldn't see the desire in his eyes. You smiled sweetly at him."Sorry, it's my friend."

"No problem, baby." He said.

You quickly typed back, 'No idea.'

'He looks hot and he looks into you.'

'You're drunk.'

'Wanna make a bet?'

'Tell me more.'

'Kiss him and if he kisses you back, you owe me 20 dollars. If he doesn't, I owe you.'

'Deal.'

You placed the phone on the bar and leaned on it to watch the man, turning your chair so you fully faced him now. You could now barely make out his face and saw the smirk he held on his face.

"You got a little something here." He reached over to wipe the drop of alcohol off the corner of your lips with his thumb. Your breath hitched in your throat as he did so and then sucked on his thumb, feeling a wave of slick rushing out of you.

Before he could move away, you grabbed the sides of his face and pulled him into a kiss. He hummed into it, shocked at first, but then relaxed and kissed you back. Your lips were soft against his, while his beard scratched over your face.

Your lips tasted like cherries and he couldn't seem to get enough of them as the kiss deepened.

You parted only when you both needed to catch your breath. Before he could kiss you again, a redheaded girl rushed over to you and pulled you out of your seat.

"We gotta go!" She said.

"Wait, but... "He stuttered out and before he could react, the redhead pulled you out of the club. He sighed, and leaned against his hand on the bar.

"Dude, he was so into you!" Wanda was basically screaming when you sat back in the car.

"He only kissed me back, Wanda. Nothing more happened. Oh, and by the way, " you trailed off, reaching to the back seat and taking your purse. You took 20 dollars from inside and placed them into Wanda's hand.

"Pleasure doing business with you."She sent you a kiss and you noticed her red lipstick was smeared over her face.

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes and began to drive away.

When you pulled up to Wanda's house, she quickly exited the car. "I'll see you tomorrow!" She said and closed the car door, skipping over to the front door of her house, almost tripping over her own feet as she entered.

You parked your car into the garage and saw your father still wasn't there. You rushed inside the house before your mom could hear you. You kicked off your heels and dropped your purse on the bed, landing face first into the mattress, too tired and too drunk to take off your makeup.

And besides, you needed the sleep for your first day of your new school which started tomorrow.

A/N:
Guess who couldn't wait to finish the other story and had to start writing this? That's right - me. Hope you enjoyed it. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 26.1K 52
You are a genius, and when you get invited to one of Tony Stark's parties, your life changes forever. Growing up as an orphan (no, none of the Aveng...
33.3K 808 28
This is a Tony Stark x Daughter story. Tony learns he has a daughter from one of his Ex's that he heads a fling with sixteen years ago, she calls him...
1.5K 15 10
!!! IT'S NOT STARKER !!! !!! IT'S COMPLETE AND REVIEWED !!! Tony Stark and Steve Rogers adopt the amazing and sweet Peter Parker, who has lost all hi...
33.8K 872 22
Ever since you've claimed your last name, Stark, everything is different. You not only got a dad, but a huge family (the Avengers, and Linda, of cour...