Coach Knowles

By 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

40

6.4K 418 490
By 4BEYGK

onika

As soon as we got to Beys house we both went to sleep. She lives strangely close to her ex but I didn't say anything.

Her dog was in the bed with us. She refused to make it get down and she was cuddling with it instead of me.

I woke up before her and her dog was in the middle of us. Why is someone always cock blocking?

I shook Bey to wake her up. After a full minute of me shaking her she woke up, "Hmm?"

"Wake up."

She stretched her arms and cracked her neck. I cringed at the noise, I don't know how people can do that.

"Why did you wake me up?"

"I woke up and I was bored, I've never been here before." And she doesn't have any food in here, I checked earlier.

"You slept on the plane, I didn't. So I'm tired and going back to sleep. Goodnight." She rolled over and put the blanket over her head.

"Why are you being rude to me? I'm the one that should be mad if anything."

She pulled the blanket down, "And why is that Onika?"

"Why were you making her blush? And why did you hug her and go inside her house?"

"I didn't make her blush. We were talking about how weird it was seeing each other and she covered her face to stop me from looking at her because it was weird. We were laughing."

"What were you doing when you went inside her house?"

"Jesus, the same thing I've said the past fifty times you asked me. We went into her basement so she could show me her new pilates machine and she showed me around her work station because I've never been there. I got the dog food and Ginny after and left."

"She just moved? So she purposely moved right down the street from you?"

"What are you talking about? She's lived in this area for years and I was already out of the state when she bought that house."

"So when you went-"

"I'm not explaining myself to you because I did nothing wrong. Leave me alone." She put the blanket back over her head. The dog woke up from all our talking and got out of the bed, finally.

I snatched the blanket off of her. "Why are you being mean to me? Stop."

"I'm so tired of this, you stop."

"Tired of me?"

"Onika I'm tired of you being so possessive and controlling. How long have you been my girlfriend?"

"A while-"

"A couple of hours. You think I'm your property or something and I'm not. I'm a grown woman, if I want to platonically speak to another woman I'm going to do that. Do you know how many people I talk to every day?"

"No-"

"One. You and I don't even talk every day. Robyn and I don't talk that often any more and I used to talk to Mel every day, do you know why we don't talk anymore?"

"Me?"

"You, Onika. Do you know how many friends I have in California?"

"No-"

"Three including you. I'm a naturally social person, I like being around other people so if I want to make friends I'm going to do that. You're certainly not going to text me and call me all day every day. Do you want to know what Nafessa asked me yesterday?"

"Who?"

"My ex. She asked me if I wanted to go to an event she's having for her company. Do you know what I said Onika?"

"Um, yes?" I wanted to tell her to stop talking to me like I was a child but she was on a roll and I wasn't going to stop her.

"I said I would ask my girlfriend but you probably wouldn't like that. She said I could bring you, the more the merrier. Do you know why that is? Because she doesn't want me Onika, she broke up with me. I'm not interested in her in the slightest either, we broke up for a reason."

"Oh." I don't really know what I'm supposed to say to that.

"I've been more than patient with you but you're not going to keep treating me like I've personally done something to you and I haven't. I'm Bey and not anyone else."

"I'm sorry. I'm working on the jealousy thing."

"Are you really or did you just say that because you don't want me to be mad?"

"I am. My jealousy is justified sometimes, don't act like you don't do stuff."

"Stuff like what?"

"Mel? And what about that woman at the game that was touching on you and you lied about it?" She's not completely innocent.

"Most of the time I can't even read social cues to know if someone is flirting with me or now. I wasn't lying because you asked me about a woman that was all on me and there was no woman all over me, she touched my arm for a second."

"Yeah, okay Bey. Now all of a sudden you can't read social cues."

"I really can't because of my ADHD. People didn't even approach me like that until I became an adult so I just assume everyone's trying to be my friend and I match energy. It's not like that."

"Okay."

"Do you know what's so funny to me?" I thought she was done...

"What?" I subtly rolled my eyes.

"You asked me more about my ex in the past day than you've asked me about myself in all the time we met."

"That's not true-"

"Okay so what's my real name then?"

"You never tol-"

"You never asked. But do you knows who's name you did ask? Nafessa. Even after I brought up the fact that you didn't know my real name you still didn't ask. Do you know why that is?"

"Why?" I'm tired of all these rhetorical questions.

"You don't care. I don't think you even like me as much as you say you do, you just like what I do for you and how I make you feel. Anything about me that's not effecting you, you don't care about."

"That's not true."

"What's my name then? When's my birthday? What's my favorite type of salad? Tell me one personal fact about myself that doesn't relate to you somehow."

I didn't respond. I probably could respond but I was under pressure right now.

"Exactly. The only thing you care about regarding me is me not hurting you or sexual things."

"I-" She was barely letting me get a word out.

"But as soon as you want to do something sexual it's fine, right? Do you know how bad I felt after that because I didn't know if you actually wanted to do that or not? I thought I took advantage of you for letting you do that when you really didn't."

"I wanted to, I promise."

"Okay."

"Okay?" Is that all she has to say?

"Kelly invited us over to her house later tonight. You can come if you want. Goodnight." She our the blanket back over her head.

If I want?? She never talks to me like this, I don't like it.

I got out of bed and went to wake up Imani. She was sleeping in the room right next to us. She's been sleeping for a while, she slept most of the plane ride and all the way to Beys house and while we were taking a nap. The amount of time she sleeps for isn't normal at all.

I cracked the door opened slightly to see if she was asleep and she was. I opened the door all the way and picked her up.

I took her to the bathroom connected to the room and put the smallest bit of water on her cheeks and forehead to wake her up. This is the fastest way to wake her up.

"Stop mommy." She pushed my hand away from her and I stopped.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?"

"My sleep was um.. go- wel- help?" We're working on grammar and she gets confused when to use well and when to use good.

"You slept well?"

She nodded, "Where are we?"

"BeyBeys house in Houston? Do you know where that is?" I left the bathroom and sat down on the bed Imani was sleeping on. I let her go and she sat down next to me.

She rolled her eyes, "I watch Disney Channel."

I don't know how those two things correlate but maybe she needs to stop watching it.

"Your eyes are gonna get stuck one day and I'm not helping you get them back down. Keep it up."

"BeyBey'll help me." I bet she will.

"Still, stop. Rolling your eyes at people is disrespectful."

"Sorry mommy." She squeezing cheek trying to be funny. "I'm hungry. BeyBey said the ice cream is bigger, can we get some?"

"How about we get some real food and if you're good all day you can get ice cream later."

"Can I eat chicken nuggets right now?"

I don't have a car here and Bey doesn't have any food here. I don't even think the fridge here has been used once.

"What's that app called where people can order food on?" I can't believe I'm this old.

"Doordash? Postmates? Uber Eats?" Mind you, she barely knows her ABC's.

"How do you even know all those apps? You don't have a phone and you have no money."

"I do have money, see?" She dug in her pocket for a good minute then pulled out a balled up dollar bill.

"Lunch on you, rich girl?"

"No! I'm saving it." She put the dollar back in her pocket.

"Okay, I guess I can pay." I chuckled, I'm not sure if it's sad that one of my only friends is my preschooler daughter.

"What about BeyBey?"

"What about her?"

"She wants chicken nuggets too." No she doesn't, she would lick an asshole before she eats a chicken nugget.

"How about we get her a salad instead?"

"Salad is nasty." Imani scrunched her face up, she's just like me.

"Did she say that?"

Imani aggressively nodded her head, she loves to lie.

"Okay, let's just look at the menu first." I was going to order a salad for her anyways.

After I downloaded the app, I realized two things. I didn't know the address and I have no idea how to use this app. It was so much easier on Beys phone, I don't even think this is the same app.

"Mommy why don't you just ask BeyBey to do it?" The longer I kept Imani waiting the more irritated she was going to get. She was on a 1 right now.

"I think she's sleeping." I obviously wasn't going to tell her the real reason.

"Mommy I'm so hungry, I'm about to die." She dramatically threw herself back on the bed.

I already told her about talking about death but she's not going to stop, her acting like she's about to die is how she gets what she wants.

"Okay, how about you go ask BeyBey to do it for you? She's right next door." I gave her my phone and she jumped off the bed and ran out of the room.

Since Imani had my phone I couldn't do anything but sit.

"Psst. Mommy." Imani whispered and poked her head inside the room. "BeyBey said to come into this room."

"Why?"

She left and came back a second later. "She said so." She giggled and ran back out.

I got up and went to the room. Bey was in bed with her dog and Imani was already in bed with them both.

I thought she would've been scared of the dog but she wasn't. She was the same way with Bey.

"Yes?" I feel like I was answering to one of my parents. I don't like this dynamic.

"Pick what you want, I'm just ordering it on my phone." She held her unlocked phone out for me.

"I'm okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I think I'm just gonna take a shower."

"Okay well if you need help with the knobs just ask and I'll come help you."

"Okay." I stood there for a second too long like I was waiting to be dismissed. I don't like this.

I picked an outfit out from my suitcase and went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out of the bathroom, the room was empty.

I got dressed and went downstairs, they were all sitting at Beys dining table. Even the dog.

"Mommy we got you food too!" Imani pointed to a bag next to her.

"Thank you Bey."

She looked up from her phone and smiled. I don't know if that means she's not mad at me anymore.

The whole time I ate, I didn't say anything. Imani and Bey were talking and even sometimes the dog.

--
don't worry it'll get better soon

Bey?

Onika?

Bey putting her foot down?

Was she too mean to Onika?

Bey saying Onika doesn't like her as much as she says?

Is Onika too possessive and controlling?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 2.4K 35
BEYNIKA When Onika transfers to a new school with her bsf Robyn she bumps into the nerd of the school Beyoncé will Onika be her friend and help with...
224K 9.3K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...
41.7K 2.1K 20
Nicki is thrilled to land a job as a nanny for a wealthy, recently divorced mother of two. The pay is amazing, and the kids are angels. The only prob...
4.3K 320 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... ©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey