Hanagaki's Siblings (Tokyo Re...

By _Kira_Art_

"Since I'm your younger sister, I want to help you save Hina and change the future, so you won't have to take... More

Info
Chapter 1 - Time-leaps
Chapter 3 - A new era of delinquents
Chapter 4 - Moebius
Chapter 5 - Toman split in two?
Chapter 6 - Toman vs Moebius
Chapter 7 - Captain of the 3rd division
Chapter 8 - The battle begins
Chapter 9 - Toman against Valhalla
Chapter 10 - The new captain of the first division and his vice
Chapter 11 - Black Dragons
Chapter 12 - Hakkai's decision
Chapter 13 - A date?!
Chapter 14 - Seriously....
Chapter 15 - I challenge you!
Chapter 16 - The decisive night
Chapter 17 - The victory is ours!
Chapter 18 - I didn't join Toman for this
Drawings
Chapter 19 - What the *quack* is happening...
Chapter 20 - Try to catch me if you can, Mr. Holmes
Chapter 21 - Sleepy time
Chapter 22 - That was not in the plan, part 1
Chapter 23 - That was not in the plan, part 2
What they think about Y/n
What they think about Y/n, part 2
Chapter 24 - Oh look! It's Barbie!
More drawings
Chapter 25 - Baji best boy
Chapter 26 - The end of everything

Chapter 2 - I will not lose!

7.2K 235 210
By _Kira_Art_

3 POV

-At school-

Takemichi was walking in the corridors of the school when Takuya called him running towards him and then they walked together.

"How did you lose to someone like that? That's not like you!" Takuya said

"Eh? Ah, you talk about yesterday" Takemkchi looked down "Sorry"

When Takemichi looked up he saw Akkun, Makoto and Yamagishi waiting for them in front of the bathroom and Akkun told them to go in the bathroom cuz they need to talk.

"Another betting fight is planned ... Takuya will fight today," Akkun said

Everyone was shocked to learn that Takuya was supposed to fight today.
'Takuya has always been rather frail, if I remember correctly that day he almost died' Takemichi thought.

"Takuya can't do it!" Yamagishi objected

"I know, tell Kyomasa! If I could I would take his place in the fight" Akkun said he look up and turn around "And then it's not like they ever listened to us"

"Thank you Akkun" Takuya said, then turned to Takemichi "Takemichi, don't worry, I'll take revenge for you!" He raised his fist hitting him on the chest smiling. "After I win you better offer me a gyudon"

When they finished talking they came out of the bathroom but they weren't expecting a certain girl with hair H/c and F/c was leaning on the nearby bathroom wall listening to everything "Of course you got in a lot of trouble with this Kyomasa" Y/n said looking towards them and scaring them.

"Y/n-sama how long have you been here!?" Yamagishi said with a surprised face because of the girl's fright "You scared me!"

"Eheh, sorry Yama-kun and I've been here since you entered the bathroom, unable to come in I waited for you outside listening to everything you said" Y/n said turning to Takuya "Takuya-kun if you want you don't have to fight you know? Just don't go there and if are you worried that Kyomasa will hit the others, just don't go there guys, and try to avoid them. But it's certain that he won't touch Takemichi anymore because I won't let him."

"Um, N/n, shouldn't be the other way around?" Takemichi asked his sister. "Yes but since you are a crybaby your little sister will take care of protecting you" Y/n said putting her hands on her hips and throwing her chest out.

"Y/n-sama you are really really brave and beautiful, we are lucky to have you" Makoto said and Yamagishi confirmed nodding.

Y/n chuckled at what Makoto said "Thanks but I only do what a sister and friend would normally do, and now that you pointed something out... " she said smiling and took Akkun's hand to go to the infirmary "I steal Akkun for a little bit. See you later guys bye bye "

"He is so blessed, I would like Y/n-sama to take my hand too. I would follow her everywhere" said Yamaghisi envious of Akkun, who in the meantime was blushing because Y/n's soft hand was holding his.

Y/n and Akkun entered the infirmary and Y/n told the teacher that Akkun had a wound on his face, the teacher applied a cream to calm the wound and then put a band-aid. Y/n and Akkun thanked the teacher and left the infirmary.

"You didn't need to accompany me, I could go there alone you know" Akkun said, smiling at the girl's gesture

"You are my friend and that means that I care for you and the others too, you know you shouldn't do these things. You should ignore that bitch and not make these fights" said Y/n worried about them.

Akkun sighed "Y/n-chan we can't, we are now their servants and if we tried to ignore them or rebel, they would only beat us more"

"Then let me help you"

"No, absolutely not. We don't want you to hurt yourself and then who knows what they might do to you"

"Okay... but at least let me go with you guys, I just want to watch, please" said Y/n taking both hands of Akkun and looking at him with puppy eyes

Akkun blushed from the contact of his hands with yours and from the puppy eyes you are giving him.
'She's too pretty' Akkun thought.

He looked away trying to hide his blush "... Okay"

"Woooo thanks Aku-chan" Y/n hugged him happy and then ran to the class because the class had already started "See you later byee"

Akkun was standing there in the corridor, alone, his face all red from what had just happened.

'Y/n-chan you have to stop being so damn pretty cause you will be the reason for my death' thought Akkun

~
~
~
~
~
~

-At the fight-

It was time for Takuya's fight and a Sakura middle school boy, Y/n was with the boys who was watching the battle  from the steps. Someone occasionally looked at the girl with a curious look about why a girl was there or with a mischievous look. Kyomasa hadn't noticed the girl because he was sitting on the first steps and she was on the higher ones.

'Come on Takuya-kun you can do it' thought Y/n encouraging him.

When Kyomasa gave the go to start, everyone cheered but Takemichi yelled "STOP EVERYTHING!" Everyone looks at him including Kyomasa.

"Takemichi what are you doing?" Y / n asked softly

"Aren't you bored to watch the same fights every single time? Would you like to see something more interesting?" Takemichi said walking towards Kyomasa and then stop behind him "For example, slaves against kings. Kyomasa senpai face me" he said raising his fist in front of him.

'I have to do it otherwise nothing will change, now or ever!' Takemichi thought

"Okay, at least I'll teach you a lesson once and for all"

Kyomasa got up and went to the center with Takemichi who did the same, they were looking at each other ready to face each other.

'Idiot! Idiot of a brother so you will get killed ' yelled Y/n inside of herself worried about Takemichi. She was about to go to help him when Akkun took her hand to stop her.

Kyomasa punched Takemichi in the belly and then in the face, before he could fall he grabbed him by the collar and gave him a knee in the face causing a nosebleed.

Y/n and the boys were worried about Takemichi. Akkun was holding an object in his pocket not knowing whether to intervene or not. Y/n couldn't move because Makoto was holding her by the waist and he didn't let the girl intervene for fear that she could also get hurt. Meanwhile everyone cheered.

"Makoto-kun let me go I have to go to Take-chan and help him!" Y/n said in fear of what might happen to her brother. Makoto did not answer as he looked at the scene.

Kyomasa kicked Takemichi in the face pushing him back, but Takemichi didn't fall on the ground, he was standing. Takemichi looked down hearing his friends yelling for him to stop "It's not over yet ..." and Kyomasa beat him again and again, but Takemichi took him by the waist not letting go but Kyomasa kicked him making him let go.

Takemichi's face was full of bruises and wounds with blood but there was not even a sign of surrender in his gaze. There was only determination in his eyes. "It's not over yet!" He said smiling "This is not enough to heal my spirit that has softened in these twelve years!"

"What the hell are you saying" Makoto said not understanding what Takemichi was saying letting go of  Y/n who was the only one to understand what Takemichi was saying who smiled understanding what her brother meant "Take-chan..."

"All I've done is run and run, run and run ... I CAN'T GIVE UP! There's a reason I can't!
Kyomasa from Tokyo Manji Gang, if you want to win, you will have to kill me. I will not lose "Takemichi said smiling, looking Kyomasa in the face.

"What the hell are you doing idiot!" said Y/n surprised at what he said making her run towards Takemichi pushing people away, "Move idiots!" In the meantime Kyomasa was pissed off and had ordered to give him a bat but no one seemed to want to do it.

"Okay then, I'll kill you" Kyomasa said, but before he could say anything else a punch hit Kyomasa's face, knocking him to the ground surprising everyone. Y/n went in front of Takemichi to protect him. "If you try to touch Take-chan the one who is gonna die will be you" Y/n said ready to protect her brother who was looking at her sister surprised but also scared for what might happen to her. Takemichi noticed that Y/n was shaking and with one hand of her she was gripping her skirt because she was too scared but her priority was to protect Takemichi.

Kyomasa stood up and had blood dripping from his nose, he looked at her with a pissed face, if his face could kill someone with just a look, she would be probably dead but Y/n clenched her fists in fear and was ready  'You can do it Y/n' she repeated to herself.

"I see you don't know what your place is bitch, I'll teach you, and then I'll punish you well in private so at least you'll learn your lesson" Kyomasa said ready to go towards the girl. Takemichi was about to stand in front of his sister when an unknown voice spoke and made him stop.

"Hey Kyomasa" said a tall person with a long blonde braid and a dragon tattoo on his temple looking at Kyomasa, behind him was a shorter guy with blonde hair with only bangs gathered in a backward ponytail, who was eating dorayaki.

Y/n didn't know who these people were but she honestly didn't give a shit cuz the only thing she cared about was checking Takemichi's wounds, she turned to him and took his face.

"Idiot you made me worried" Y/n said with a worried but also relieved look. "Sorry..." Takemichi smiled looking down and then looked up as everyone bowed "Good morning, sir!" They all screamed

Y/n also turned around not understanding the situation and she looked at the two new people who appeared 'who are these two and where did they appear from?' Y / n wondered, stepping aside from Takemichi to observe better.

"So he is the leader of the Tokyo Manji Gang ... Manjiro Sano" Takemichi said in a low voice thinking that no one heard him but Y/n did.
'That? Is this guy that leader that Take-chan and I were supposed to find? He is 1 cm taller than me, I was imagine something else'  she thought not believing what she had discovered, noticed that he was walking towards them and panicked because she didn't know if she would be able to protect her brother from the gang leader so she freeze not knowing what to do.

"Good morning, Sir-" Before Kyomasa could say anything else Draken kicked him in the belly causing him to bow "Kyomasa since when did you rise in rank? Make sure you bend like this when you bow in front of our commander"

"Y-Yessir ..." Kyomasa said

'Ok that was so fucking cool' thought the girl admiring Draken for what he just did but she focused again on Mikey when she saw that he was in front of them, he came closer to Takemichi's face making him fall.

"What's your name?" Mikey said looking at Takemichi from above. Y/n stood there watching the scene not knowing what to do

"Ta-Taakemkchi ... Hanagaki"

"Okay, from now on you are Takemicchy!" Mikey said smiling

"Huh?" Takemichi didn't understand what he was talking about

"If Mikey says so, then it will be! Got it Takemicchy?" Draken said from behind Mikey as he approached.

Mikey reached down and took Takemichi's head from the hair "Are you really a middle school student? From now on you will be my new bitch got it Takemicchy?" he said smiling then he stood up and turned to Y/n.

Y/n panicked not knowing what to do so she stood still 'Why is he looking at me ?!' She thought in panic. Mikey studied all her features of face and body and in his head only one word came to his head 'beautiful'

Mikey walked over to her and grabbed her chin with his thumb and forefinger so he could look into her eyes, smiling "What's your name~?"

"Y/n.... H-Hanagaki" she said uncertainly but at the same time mesmerized by those black eyes of his, they were so black that she thought she could fall right into them and never get out, they were so beautiful.

"So you're his sister, Y/n-chin, how about you being my girlfriend!" Mikey said smiling as if he said nothing important.
Y/n and Takemichi didn't believe what they just heard. Y/n on the outside looked calm and surprised but on the inside she was dying.

'W-W-What?! He wants me to be his girlfriend! We don't even know each other, he's cute I admit but he asked me so suddenly! What do I do?! What should I tell him, if I refuse he could kill me!'  Y/n could no longer think normally and she was panicking but she woke up when she felt the boy's thumb on her lips, his thumb was massaging her lips. Y/n was blushing and looked at Mikey in the face only to see him grinning.

Thank god that Draken interrupted whatever was going on between the two "Mikey hold on a fucking minute, you can't ask a girl to be your girlfriend like that, you don't even know each other" Draken said irritably.

Mikey let go of Y/n and turned to Draken "Sorry Ken-chin, you're right" then he went to Kyomasa "Are you the one organizing these meetings?"

"Yes sir," Kyomasa replied

He walked over and smiled at him but suddenly he kicked him straight in the face and then grabbed him by the head "who do you think you are?  You even tried to hit a girl" punched him in the face and hit him a couple of times and then dropped him to the ground senseless.

Everyone was shocked not knowing what to say.

"Let's go away Ken-chin," said Mikey smiling at Draken and then turning to walk away.

"Don't ruin Toman's name," Draken said following Mikey

Before leaving Mikey turned to the two twins "Take-micchy, Y/n-chin see you soon" Mikey said smiling and left with Draken.

~
~
~
~
~
~

-In the evening-

Akkun and the others stayed to check if Takemichi and Y/n were okay. Takemichi was deep in thoughts when Y/n suddenly hugged him "Stupid, because you faced Kyomasa you could have hurt yourself badly" said Y/n putting her head in the hollow of his neck.

Takemichi hugged her back, forgiving her little sister for making her worry.

"I forgive you but don't do it anymore!" She said with tears in her eyes and a pout. As soon as Y/n broke away from Takemichi, Makoto and Yamagishi started saying how cool Takemichi was and how Mikey took a liking to him, they also said how Y/n punched Kyomasa with a mythical punch and how Mikey asked her to be his girlfriend.

"Can we not talk about this" said the embarrassed girl, hoping to change the subject.

Takemichi, however, on the point of looking happy, seemed to panic. Makoto and Yamagishi began making fun of Takemichi with the nickname Mikey gave him.

"Ok now leave Take-chan alone" Y/n said. The two began remaking Mikey and Takemichi's scene while Takemichi was talking to Akkun about how he was going to stab Kyomasa.

Y/n was talking to Takuya if he was okay or if he got hurt.

Then they decided to go home and Y/n and Takemichi had just came home.

Takemichi yawned "You are tired from what I can see" asked Y/n

"A-ah? It's been a long day already," Takemichi smiled at his sister

"Mhm go to sleep, today you were really cool" said Y/n

"Same thing goes for you, I'm going, goodnight Imōto" Takemichi said entering his room

"Night onii-chan" she replied entering her room and then getting ready to go to bed and finally sleep in her comfortable bed. Only that the two Hanagaki would not have expected that tomorrow will be an intense one too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...