RiAnsh : Short Stories And On...

By RakshitaRG

。◕❤️Beautiful short stories and one shots of our favourite beloved couple #RiAnsh .. Stories are mostly based... More

■ | 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 - 1 |✓|
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 2|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 3|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 4|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 5|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 6|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 7 |⁠ ■ (Teaser)
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 8|⁠ ■
■ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ■
╣𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙵𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽 ⁠╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙|✓|
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
Papa's Heartbeat ♡- 1
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 2
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 3
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 4
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 1
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous -2
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 3
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 4
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 5
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 6
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 7
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 8
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 9
Her IDENTITY - TS
Her IDENTITY - TS (2)
Her IDENTITY - Epilogue
◎ FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 2
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 3
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 4
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 5
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 6
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN -7
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN -8
Ohhh....Jealousy ..! - TS
Ohhh.... Jealousy..! - 2 ( Ts )
Is he Devil ..? (OS)
Tutha Jo Kabhi Tara ✨( os )
ISHANI'S EVIL PLOY - 1
REAL FRIENDS & REAL BROTHER'S !!
Mehsus kar tu bhi mujhko Zara..! (1)
Check it out 😊
About updates

ISHANI'S EVIL PLOY - 2

2K 283 46
By RakshitaRG

Recap -

Riddhima catches red hoddie person..who was continuously attacking on her ..person was none other than Ishani... Riddhima smartly shows the conversation of her and Ishani to Vansh..due to which he gets to know about ishani's truth...that she tried to kill his child...But Ishani turns the table..as she was losing the game....she tells Riddhima that vansh had killed her parents..and he hided it from her... Riddhima was shocked..and due to sudden shock she falls on ground unconscious...vansh is scared seeing her blood stained kurti
so he shouted angre....to call for Doctor..

----------------------- ----------------------
Let's start ••••••

Vansh - Angre....Where are you..call doctor...

Vansh is damn panicked seeing riddhima...

Without wasting time..he picks up Riddhima and starts to go towards his room...

Vansh - sweetheart..open the eyes..what happened to you suddenly... sweetheart...open ur eyes na...

Angre comes there...and sees his boss carrying bhabhi who was Unconscious...and sees Vansh's condition.. Vansh was so panicked and worried for Riddhima...

So angre goes to him...

Angre - boss I'm calling the dr don't worry...

Vansh - ha angre just call dr fast...s
As soon...

Vansh - Riddhima now you are scaring me..jaan .. please...

Kaal hi Maine apna baacha khoya hai...abb mujhme utni taqat nahi.. Riddhima..open ur eyes jaan...tumhe kuch hogaya toh mai maaf nahi kar paunga mai...

Vansh opens his room's door with his leg .....So forcely... THUDDD.....

He lays Riddhima on bed and sprinkle water on her...it wasn't working....he kissed her forehead...to assure himself..to make his mind filled with positive thoughts..as bad thoughts were coming in his mind...

Vansh - Don't worry sweetheart... tumhe kuch nahi hoga...

.

After 20 mins ~

Vansh is moving from one place to another...he is Scared...as still doctor didn't arrived..he was taking the glances of riddhima who was lying on the bed...and he was losing his senses..with each passing second...now it was enough...

Barging the door behind..he came out of the room...

Saw his family members ..whom he made stand outside...but his eyes were searching for Angre...to ask about Dr arrival .

Angre came hurriedly..till he could speak..vansh grabbed his collar...in anger...

Vansh - where is Dr angre... I can't wait anymore.. Riddhima ko kya hua hai pata nahi chal raha....call Dr fast.. otherwise don't know what I'm going to do to you...CALL......DR.....FASTTTTT........!!

Vansh shouted like mad...

Angre - boss Dr has arrived....

And Dr comes...

Dr - yes...Mr Rai singhaniya..where is patient..???

Vansh - Dr mai keh raha hu..Meri Biwi Ko kuch hua na..I swear.... That Don't know.. how much time you would be surviving...in this world

Dr ( scared ) - sorry me Rai singhaniya..I am Little late... please don't waste time now....let me check ..
I

will try my best...

Vansh ( worried ) - this way....

Dr enters into the room and Vansh too follows...

Vansh ( panick ) - See Dr she is bleeding....

Dr - what happened now .???. yesterday only I had checked her..and I warned her...Mr Rai singhaniya...

how you can be soo careless... Kya App pati kehlane ke layak ho...? Now don't know what is going to happen...! I have already told the consequences..that if she would neglect to take care of herself...She would be facing this...i already warned her....

Dr expressed her disappointment..

Vansh is confused by Dr talks...

Vansh - yesterday...??

Dr - Now don't tell me..Mr Rai singhaniya...that you don't know what happened with her yesterday....

Vansh - what are you talking Dr..?

Dr - please I don't have time...I have to save baby.. please go out Mr Rai singhaniya....

Hearing baby's name... vansh eyes widened.....it was a sudden shock to him....

Vansh's POV -

Kya...? Baby..? Kaise ..?? Kal hi abortion kiya hai na Riddhima ne ..?? Usne khud likha tha letter Mai..?

Kya ho Raha hai..? Dr kya bol rahi hai ?

Iska matlab..??

Mera baby jinda hai..? Matlab..uski jaan...??

Now his gaze shifts to riddhima....who is Unconscious.... immediately his gaze get fixed on the stain marks on the kurti of riddhima...

A tear escapes from his eyes...

He gets stumbled on the spot...

Vansh - baby..?? Mera baby..? Baby ki jaan....

He couldn't talk further...his words get stuck in his throat.....a thought of loosing baby..shaken his whole world again....Just now he got to know that his Blood...his baby was safe and fine...and in another minute..the situation is like this..that his baby's life was now at stake..

Dr -Mr Rai singhaniya.... please Move........she is bleeding more...Move ......

Vansh immediately gets out of the room and was in shock still....His world was on the verge of destruction....He felt...
As Riddhima was misunderstood by ishani's fake revelation and if something would happen to baby...it would be ..all over.. between them..just bcoz of mere misunderstanding...

He sat on the floor ..in shock... keeping his hands on his head...he bowed his head towards his knees...to hide his face..

All the family members were present there itself...but none done efforts to come near vansh ..to console him... except dadi and Angre...

Dadi - beta kya hua...??

Angre - Boss...?!! Boss...?

But vansh was not in State to listen Their talks...he was lost in himself...

His tears were not visible to anyone...as he hided himself..

He remembered what Dr told...few minutes ago...

" Yesterday only I warned Her ."

" You don't know what happened with her yesterday..? Mr Rai singhaniya?? "

Vansh talks to himself in his slow voice...

Vansh - what happened yesterday..? Why Dr told this...?

He gets up immediately....and seeing his red Eyes..which clearly told everyone that he is now going to murder anyone...his red face told that...

.

Vansh - Kal Riddhima ke saath kya hua tha...??

He saw all his family members with murderous expression..

Vansh - Mujhe saach sach batana...

Warna....

WOH SAJA DUNGA..JO KISI NE APNE SAPNE MEIN BHI SOACHA NAHI HOGA....

ROJ MERE SE MAFI KI BHEEK MANGOGE.. PAR USSE DUS GUNA JYADA...DARD MILEGA...

AUR AGAR AUR CHUPYA RAHE HO KUCH..TOH ABHI BHI WAQT HAI..JAAN BAKSH DUNGA SIRF..

ANSWER ME DAMN IT...

HE SHOUTED....

His loud shout was enough to send the shiver of fear of death in all persons present there...

He sees Ishani....And his eyes get dark seeing her expressions...
Nd he understands by her expressions...

He takes her down .. dragging her by hands....bcoz he doesn't want to disturb in Riddhima's treatment....

He leaves her hands while dragging...and due to sudden force she falls on her knees......

Ishani gets angered...

Ishani - How dare you...Vansh Rai singhaniya....

Dadi is shocked.. hearing her words...

Dadi shouts

Dadi - ISHANI...!!!! MIND YOUR LANGUAGE...

Dadi warned

Dadi - And Vansh will u care to explain why are u dragging Ishani like this..?? What is this behaviour..?

Vansh - Today dadi..U will be not stopping me...Am I clear..??

APP MUJHE NAHI ROKEGI..CHAHE AJJ ISHANI KI JAAN KYU NA LENI PADE.. MUJHE...

Dadi ( shocked ) - vansh...kya..!! Kaisi baatein kar rahe ho...??

Vansh ignores dadi..bcoz it was not the time to argue..it's time for punishment...

Vansh sits down to ishani's level on his one knee...

.

Vansh - Still you don't want to open ur mouth Ishani..? Do you have anything to say..??

He asked calmly..

I want to know..what happened with Riddhima yesterday...

He removes his gun..and points it on ishani's head ....

You Don't have much time...

Just 5 counts...!!

ONE .......

TWO......

Ishani didn't cared bcoz she knows..As he loves her so much ...he can only scare her..he will be not at all shooting on her...it's just a drama...

So on her face ..she didn't had any fear...her confident face showed it all...and vansh noticed it....

And

.
.
SHOOT.........!!!

Hearing guns sound everyone present there..keeps hands on Their ears .. and gets really worried for Ishani....

Angre was scared ... hearing sound...

Till now he is having not any clue that why his boss was behaving with Ishani like this....

Angre shouted when his boss shooted bullet....

Angre - BOSSSS....

But seeing Ishani safe his Concern get reduced...

Vansh - Angre tell ur...Wife...Tell her to utter every bit of her truth.. every thing I want to know...Till i count FIVE... otherwise..the bullet which I shooted to scare her..next time ..the next bullet...it will be straight in her body... I will make her to face death...i swear to my Mom.

Ishani who was confident that Vansh will definitely not going to shoot on her....her heart was about to come out due to fear...as bullet passed through her shoulders....

NOW ..., She was scared of her life....

Vansh continued...

Vansh - FOUR...

Angre shouted suddenly...

Angre - Ishani tell bhai...what he is asking please.. otherwise I will be also not able to save you from him....

Vansh ignores angre's talks...

Vansh - FIV.....

ISHANI'S eyes widened in fear when vansh adjusted the gun to shoot..

Ishani - wait....wait.....I will tell..i will tell...

Vansh smirked....

Vansh - Good... Now Bark

Ishani starts crying ....

Vansh - don't shed ur fake tears...i said tell the truth what happened with Riddhima.... yesterday...

I SAID...TELL..........

It was enough for him..the patience in his got breaked

Ishani - Ha Maine hi Riddhima ko marne ki koshish ki thi.. uske bacche ko marna tha mujhe....

Jaise mera baccha mara tha...

Waise hi tadpa tadpa ke marna chahti thi mai..

kyuki unki wajah se maine apna baccha khoya hai...

Utna hi dard Dena chahti thi vansh Bhai aur Riddhima ko..jitna mujhe dard hua hai apna baccha kho kar ....

Vansh Bhai se unki khushiyan chinana chahti thi..

Riddhima ko unse dur karke...

Isilye....

Maine woh letter likha...Ki Riddhima khud apna baccha abort karne gayi hai... aur isi wajah se inn dono mai darar ajaye....

Bhai Riddhima se nafrat karne lage..

Aur mai apne agge ke plan Mai successful ho saku....

Vansh was taken a back .... listening her....his was not able to believe that Ishani did these things ....her each revelation made vansh to hate Ishani more....

So suddenly in rage ...he... catches her neck...and chokes it Badly...

Vansh - Mujhe nahi pata tha..ki tum itni gir jaogi Ishani...

He choke her neck again..it was making her difficult to breathe...

Vansh - iske agge kya Kiya tumne Ishani...

Now he really wanted to know..other than this ...what she had done.. further...

So he leaves her neck...to know further...

Ishani - Maine usse jabar dasti se ...non Registered hostipal bheja.. jabardasti abortion karne ke liye..uspe Vansh bhai ke fake signature le kiye...

Aur Dr ko Rishwad di abortion karne ke liye...
.

ISHANI smiles...

Riddhima ko toh Pata bhi nahi tha uske saath kya horah tha...usse yaha se behosh karke maine waha tak usse kaise poahchya mujhe hi pata..hai...

Aur Mai successful bhi hui....

Mera badla...pura hogaya...

Maine.. Successfully Riddhima ka abortion karwa diya...

I WON....

VANSH RAI SINGHANIYA..

U LOST..

U LOST UR BABY...AND NOW U WILL LOSE UR WIFE ALSO...

BCOZ I TOLD HER THAT YOU HAVE KILLED HER PARENTS...

I WON... VANSH RAI SINGHANIYA..

I WON....

LETS CELEBRATE...

Vansh sat down on sofa .. listening..her every revelations..

He had no strength in his legs to stand...

Bcoz his own sister had done this much... it was damn hard to believe him...

He thought..the same blood they have in Both... Their mom's morals.... always runned in their veins ...
Due to his mom's morals ..he couldn't become...A true devil..a complete Mafia...bcoz it stopped him...It stopped him to do bad things..

But how couldn't it stop Ishani by doing these things...

Vansh started to go in flashback of yesterday's event...

That How helpless Riddhima entered yesterday...how broken she was...How she shouted at him....her weak body..her loud voice...why couldn't he feel her pain....Why...!! ??? Why didn't he tried to know reason behind her accusations...He understood that why Riddhima accused him as a killer of his own child ....?!

What a immense torture she would have faced yesterday...

A forced abortion.....

He was all thinking this...

A sudden anger travels his nerves...and he immediately gets up from the sofa...in anger

And walks in extreme anger.. towards Ishani..and slaps her ...and Ishani who was damn happy and dancing....falls on her face...on the floor..

Making her nose bleed...

Vansh - Ghaitya aurat..!! Kaise Manu ki tum meri behen ho Ishani...

Wait and watch.. ISHANI

U don't know what is on ur way...just wait and watch...

The torture you had given to RIDDHIMA....YOU ARE GOING TO FACE IT 10X TIMES MORE...

YOU WILL BE BEEGING FOR YOUR OWN DEATH..BUT I WILL BE PRAYING FOR UR LIFE ....JUST TO GIVE YOU TORTURE AND PAIN....

THE RELATION WE HAD ..IS ALL OVER...ITS ALL OVER ....

THE PURE RELATIONSHIP OF BROTHER AND SISTER..IS NOT MADE FOR YOU...U ...U ARE A CURSE FOR THIS BRO AND SIS BOND ISHANI...
U INSULTED THIS RELATIONSHIP...

Ishani was now getting Angry on vansh.. that how badly he was treating her..

Dadi comes and makes her stand on her legs...

Ishani smiles that she atleast has anyone now also ..by her side...

She was about to hug...dadi...that dadi slapped on her other cheek..damn hard... imprinting her fingers on her cheeks...

And other too was treated same ....

Angre came in front of Ishani..

And Ishani expected...to him by her side ....but

Angre spitted on her face.....

And Ishani was shocked and felt insulted... Ishani in rage tells him..

Ishani - Boss ka paltu kutta Angre...

Angre - itna sab hone ke baad bhi ... tumhe jara si bhi akal nahi ayi Ishani...

Vansh - Iss ghatiya aurat ko ..Ek room Mai bandh karo angre ...baad mai dekhunga isse...

He was about to talk further..but Dr shout took all of their attention...

Dr - Mr Rai singhaniya...!! Come fast please..... Please.....!!

This was enough for vansh..Dr voice scared him....and as a result his eyes welled up suddenly... and he runs so fast towards his room...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Target 🎯 - 240+ votes

Hey Cuties..!!!! 😃

How are you...?

Did you liked this part..?

Do not forget to tell me.... Okay....!

I wanted to complete this Story in this part itself but it got extended 😐

I know always do this thing...i end up writing more scenes 😭
Sorry 🥺...

So 😛 there would be again one part of this...

Let's see what will be happening in next part...

My practical exams for tomorrow...so for almost 15-20 days..i will be updating so slow ..😥
Pray for me ..

Stay tuned for further updates 🥺💜

Bye 😘

lots of love ❤️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 3.8K 22
#1 on Hellyshah out of 893 stories (28th march 2022). Starting:- 20th July 2021. Ending:- 13th January 2022. Thank you @Riddhima_VRS for the beautifu...
175K 6.9K 32
Riansh love story ❤
161K 12.6K 63
Some Short Stories on Riansh Cover credits @Rrahul_Helly_Lover3
14.1K 979 35
This story is written... By: @honeycup07.. Which is posted here.. Immj 2 FF