๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ

By Zyrineavery

A person with a desire to die and to live a normal life at the same time is the most dangerous person in the... More

|| Prologue ||
|| C1 โ€ข Interesting Girl ||
|| C2 โ€ข Zombies ||
|| C3 โ€ข Unexpected ||
|| C4 โ€ข Betrayed ||
|| C5 โ€ข Broadcasting Studio ||
|| C6 โ€ข What? ||
|| C7โ€ข Hambie ||
|| C8 โ€ข Kill ||
|| C9 โ€ข Bite ||
|| C10 โ€ข Strange feeling ||
|| C11 โ€ข Suffer ||
|| C12 โ€ข Silly Girl ||
|| C13 โ€ข Reckless ||
|| C14 โ€ข Jealousy ||
|| C15 โ€ข Hope ||
|| C16 โ€ข Like ||
|| C18 โ€ข Life ||
|| C19 โ€ข Classroom President ||
|| C20 โ€ข Fight ||
|| C21 โ€ข Escape Plan ||
|| C22 โ€ข Friend ||
|| C23 โ€ข I hate you ||
|| C24 โ€ข Forgiveness ||
|| Epilogue ||
|| Moon and Sun ||
|| Moon & Sun teaser ||

|| C17 โ€ข Sacrifice ||

2.9K 136 29
By Zyrineavery

_____________________

3rd Person POV

_____________________

"My sister don't really like archery but then she said she was already interested in those sports. So our family only cared about whether or not she made it into the national team.They don't pay attention to me." Wu-jin said to his classmates

"I'll give you attention, Brother in law. Don't be sad you have me-" Dae-su was interrupted by Wu-jin himself.

"Thank god i have Dae-su. But before u met Dae-su, i met my sister's crush first. My sister and her crush became so close back then. My sister's crush really take a good care of us. She give me the attention that i didn't get from my own family." Wu-jin said as his eyes landed on a certain girl who's now talking to her girlfriend.

"That's why until now, even if they weren't friends anymore. My sister still like her crush" He said.

Flashback

"Nonna, where's dad and Mom?" Wu-jin ask her sister when he noticed that his parents are nowhere to be find.

"I don't know too"  Hari replied

"Then who will cook food to us. We both don't know how to cook"  Wu-jin asked again.

"Areum is staying here until mom and dad came back so don't worry about the food" Wu-jin's eyes widened in surprise.

He rushed towards his older sister and ask if she's telling that truth.

"I'm not joking. She's coming here-" Hari get interrupt by the doorbell rang.

"She's here" Hari immediately leave the boy alone.

Wu-jin jaw drops when he saw Areum holding a 2 box of Chicken.

"Good morning Wu-jin, i brought some foods to the two of you" Areum said as she showed the 2 box of chicken that she's holding while she's walking inside their house.

"You're really a  life saver. Areum!!" Wu-jin exclaimed in happiness.

X

"Wu-jin ahh!! Are you okay?" Areum asked when she saw Wu-jin.

Wu-jin looked at her before he looked away.

"I'm not. My parents didn't pay attention to me earlier when I'm telling some stories to them" Wu-jin whispered.

Areum walked closer to where the boy is.

She sit down beside him and tap gently his head.

"Then tell it me. I'll listen, promise "Areum said then she raised her right hand.

Wu-jin smiles and starts telling to Areum what he told his parents.

X

"Nonna, stop it. It hurts!!" Wu-jin said but Hari didn't stop smacking him.

"Yahh, Hari. Stop that already. What if you'll hurt your brother!!" Areum shouted as she was in the kitchen cooking something for the siblings.

"fine" Hari said softly.

"You're lucky that Areum is here 'cause if she's not here. You'll be dead" Hari said to her brother.

"Areum, Nonna is scaring me" Wu-jin shouts.

"Hari!"

"I'm not threatening him" Hari complained.

Flashback ends

"I wish that "that person" comeback to us again because i miss them and the food that they always cook." Wu-jin added.

"Really?" Y/N asked gaining the attention of everyone.

Y/N get up and looked at Wu-jin.

"Yes. I really miss that kind, generous and goofy person" Wu-jin replied, not leaving his gaze on Y/N.

"That's enough. How about you Cheong-san? Do you like someone?" Dae-su asked.

Y/N looked down and take a deep breath.

Namra squeeze her girlfriend's hand causing the blonde to calm down a little bit.

"Yes" Cheong-san answer.

"Really? You do?" On-jo asked incredulously.

Y/N quickly calmed down because of her girlfriend.

"yes" everyone's attention turned to their friends and that included Y/N.

"Why are you stalling? Is it a crush?" On-jo asked again.

"I think On-jo is jealous" Y/N whispered to her girlfriend.

"Hon, stop whispering something. I'm trying to listened to them" Namra replied causing Y/N's face to blush with embarrassment.

Did she just called me hon?

"Pretty much? What does it means?"

"Who is she?" On-jo added.

"It's you, asshole" Y/N mumbled.

"if you continue to whisper I will kiss you" Namra said to Y/N.

"kiss me then" Y/N said with confidence.

Namra face flushed hearing her girlfriend's remark.

"you already kiss me earlier so shut up" Namra said, tryings to stop herself from smiling.

Y/N chuckled, seeing her girlfriend's face flushed.

Y/N grab Namra's chin as she move in front of her girlfriend.

"if you can't do it, then i can and i will" Y/N whispered before she smashed her lips to Namra's one.

When Y/N pulled away from kiss, Namra immediately hid her face on the girl's chest.

"I can hear your heart. It's beating to fast" Namra whispered.

"It's because you're hugging me. If you don't want to hear it then don't bury your face on my chest" Y/N replied.

"I didn't said I don't wanna hear it. I love to listen to your heart. It is better than listening to my music playlist" She whispered again.

"Fucking hell!! He's here again!!" Dae-su said that caught Y/N's attention.

Y/N looked behind her and there she saw Gwinam again.

Y/N immediately pulled out from the hug.

She stand up and shield Namra.

Cheong-san ran closer to Gwi Nam and the two started beating each other.

Y/N was about to run to help Cheong-san but Namra stopped her.

"Don't, please. You're still weak" Namra said.

"but-"

"please" when Namra begs, Y/N sigh in frustration and just follow what she said.

but as Y/N watches her friends get beaten up she can't take it anymore.

"I'm sorry Namra but I have to do it" Y/N whispered before she ran closer to Gwinam while shouting the name of her old friend.

________________________

2nd Person POV

________________________

When you get close to Gwi-nam you immediately kick him away from Su-hyeok.

He was going to punch you but you avoided it and you quickly kicked his back.

You quickly wrapped your arm around his neck and strangled him.

But the young man lifted you up and flip you causing you to fall on the floor.

You're about to stood up but he kicked your stomach that makes you wince in pain.

"Who the hell are you guys?" Gwinam asked as his feet is still on your stomach.

"What about you? Are you from ONE HEART CLUB?" Dae-su asked back.

"You're really hanging out with this losers?" Gwinam asked you before he kicked your stomach again.

"They're better than you. Gopher" you weakly said.

"What?" He said, he grabbed the collar of your shirt and looked at you as he bring hid face closer to you.

"Repeat it again" He added.

"You're a gopher!!" You shouted.

He slap your face and kicked you stomach repeatedly.

Cheong-san tries to fight Gwinam but he receive a hard kick from the young man.

"Call me that again ang you're dead" He warned you.

"You're a fucking gopher" you shouted.

He angrily lifted you up and he threw your body near where Namra was standing.

When your body fell right in front of her, Namra didn't hesitate to rush Gwinam.

Namra immediately took a stick with fire and smacked it to Gwinam.

But the young man didn't even get hurt with that.

Namra was about to attack Gwinam again but he suddenly strangled her and punched her.

Namra quickly stood up and took a stick and stuck it in Gwi-nam's legs.

Gwi-nam immediately took the wood buried in his legs but Namra did not let go of it so the two of them quarreled.

Gwi-nam punched Namra but the girl still didn't let go of the stick so Gwinam kicked Namra's leg to make Namra stand up.

He first twisted the girl around so that the girl could release the stick he was holding.

When you saw that Namra had fallen, you quickly stood up and attacked Gwi-nam.

You punch him in the face while he backs away with the force of your blow.

You have no other thought now but to take revenge and kill Gwi-nam because he hurt the woman you love.

When you punched him again, he finally lay down.

When he lay down on the floor you immediately kicked his stomach repeatedly.

"you *kicked* fucking *kicked*bastard!!" You shouted at him and you punched and kicked him so hard that made him vomit his own blood.

You grabbed his collar and whispered "you deserve to die. Gopher" before you punched him again.

You kicked him again but when your feet landed on his stomach.

He hold it, lift you up and slammed you on the floor.

Even before Gwi-nam hurts you again, Su-hyeok attacked him.

He kicked Gwi-nam but it did not hurt the young man.

Gwi-nam immediately strangles Su-hyeok.

When you saw this, you immediately stood up and ran to him, ignoring all the pain that you received.

You pulled him and make him faced you.

You kicked him so hard again and when the young man got down on his knees you didn't think twice to grabbed his collar and lift him up.

"I'm so fucking tired to fight against you so if you're afraid to die alone then I'll be with you!!" you shouted at him.

"What are you doing?!" Namra yells at you when she sees you running towards the edge of the rooftop.

You immediately look at Namra and flashed a small yet sweet smile at her before you jump down the rooftop of the school with Gwinam.

"Areum!!" Your classmates shout your name at the same time as they see you jump down.

They immediately ran to the edge of the rooftop and everyone watched you as your body fell to the ground with Gwinam.

I never know i can sacrifice my own life just to save my classmates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't own any of the character expect Y/n and the other.

I won't use some of the scene in aouad. Some scene are made by me so the character will really fit on this book.

Don't forget to vote and share this book to your aouad gay friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.7K 21
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ™ฏ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐’๐€๐„-๐‡๐€ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐„๐„ ๐’๐”-๐‡๐˜๐„๐Ž๐Š siblings, well- twins. Both athletic and strong, the only things that the...
2.1K 91 20
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ›โ› TODAY I'M THE HAPPIEST GUY IN SCHOOL ! โœโœ โ–ฐโ–ฐ All Of Us Are Dead โ–ฐโ–ฐ Status _ Ongoing โ–ฐโ–ฐ Date Created _ โฐยฒ / ยฒโฐ / ยฒโฐยฒโด ...
8K 218 18
โ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž...
116K 5.1K 29
โ™ก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ™ก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €(๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด) โ €โ €โ €๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ. โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €(๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...