My Unexpected Husband || KTH

By Misskim0823

What will happen when the bride runaway from her own wedding just because of huge age gap ? What will Taehyun... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER : 1
NOT A CHAPTER
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER - 19

CHAPTER - 4

5K 175 50
By Misskim0823

(Taehyung house in India)

House

Living Room

Fire Place

Hall

Kitchen

Dining Room

Theater

Backyard

Garden

Swimming Pool

Bedroom

Bathroom

Closet

TAE POV :

When me and Y/N entered the bedroom we were shocked to see the whole room decorted with rose petals .

I know it was normal that the bedroom is decorated with roses for the couples first night .
But in our case it is not normal it was awkward . I then looked at Y/N and her mouth had hung open so i cleared my throat to get her attention .
After hearing my voice she closed her mouth and moved forward in the room .

Tae : Just wait here , i will clear the petals from the room . Till then you go and get changed in the bathroom .

After saying this i started clearing the room and she walked in the bathroom to get changed.
20 minutes later , I clean the room and then the bathroom door opened and she peeked out of it .

Y/N POV :

I entered in the bathroom to get fresh up , after sometime i cleaned myself but I didn't find my cloth then I remembered that I don't have cloth in this home and my cloth will come at morning .
Oh god ! What should I do now ? Should I ask Tae for cloth ? No no i can't , what he will think about me ? But I don't want to stay in bathroom the whole night and beside that I don't have anyother option left with me and he is husband nowso he can do it .
After gathering all the courage i opened the door and peeked out to find Tae...

Y/N : Taehyung...

Tae : Hmmm..

Y/N : Can you give me clothes I don't have my ones and they will arrive in the morning .

Tae : Ok , just wait...
Hey , take this...

Sometime later he handed me clothes some clothes .
When I looked at it it was too big for me too wear ohhow can I forget he is too big ...
He handed me the his hoodie and sweetpant . I putted his hoodie and it was reaching until my knees . After putting it on I decided to walked out of bathroom .

TAE POV :

When she asked for some cloth i decided to go to hyung's room to ask unnie for some clothes but then I thought it was late and they must be sleeping so I gave her my clothes .
After sometime she came out in my HOODIE only . Omg she is looking so cute and tiny in my clothes I just want to squeeze and bite her cheeks so badly and want to keep her in my pocket .
Ok Tae control yourself from attacking her with kisses and hugs .
Then I said...

Y/N POV :

When i come out of bathroom he just stared at me and said...

Tae : You look cute in my hoodie..

Y/N : Thank you..

After he said that i blushed hard and started moving toward the couch to sleep but again he said..

Tae : Where are you going ?

Y/N : To sleep on the couch .

Tae : But why , you can sleep on the bed.

Y/N : But ....

Tae : No buts , go and sleep on the bed.

After saying that he quickly entered the bathroom and didn't give me chance to reply so I quietly layed on the bed .
Sometime later he come out of bathroom in his sweetpants only . He was half naked .
Damm , his abbs , chest well built body . Ok Y/N stop your dirty mind .

Tae : Like what you see ?

Y/N : Yes , ... no I mean no . Why
are you not wearing anything
on your upper body .

Tae : Oh , it just I'm not comfortable with sleeping with with t-shirt on .
But if you want I can put it me.

Y/N : No , it's ok if you are comfartable
it ok .

After i said he started moving away from bed so I asked him...

Y/N : Where are you going to sleep ?

Tae : On the couch , why ?

Y/N : You can sleep on the bed too.
Couch is too small for you to
adjust in it .

Tae : No it's ok , you will not be comfartable with it...

Y/N : It's ok I'm comfartable and we
can make a pillow wall
between us...

Tae : Ok .

After saying that we both drifted into the deep slumber of slip...

NEXT MORNING

Y/N POV :

In morning when i wake up due to sunlight falling on my face .
Suddenly i felt two hand around on my waist and weight on my body , when i looked down what i see made me shocked , the pillow were scattered on the floor . Tae was literally sleeping on me his body was on my chest and whole body on my body .

When i started moving he hugged me more tightly and snuggled in my neck .
Then he started caressing my waist softly and he moved his hand toward up side and started touching my boobs , I wasn't wearing bra . He started squeezing it softly .
So I just kicked him out of bed and he fell down with thud.....

TAE POV :

I was touching something very soft so i squeezed it , for the very soft time in my life my pillow feel so soft .
But then I fell down on the floor so i looked up and say that Y/N is covering herself with cover and then I remembered and understand everything .
It is so embarrassing .
What she will think about me now ?

Tae : I'm so sorry .
Its my habit to hug something so it.....

Y/N : It's ok...

Tae : Go and get freshed...

After apologizing to her I asked her to get freshed and I went to another room to get freshed .
When i entered the room after getting ready then Y/N come out of bathroom and I was shocked to see her...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Early update cause I'm not going to post anything for some days or maybe a week or two because I have exams..
Hope you understand my condition..
Plz , vote and comment on this part
Share and follow me..
It motivate me to write the story....
😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 2.9K 60
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
266K 8.6K 30
it's an Indian story, Y/n who loves vihir so much, they are going to marry but destiny have something else, what will happen if you have marry to y...
197K 5.7K 35
Jeongukk and Taehyungi are finally married. Let's see how their journey goes. The story of an newly married couple from the day after their wedding. ...
27.7K 1.2K 29
where tae and jimin are together. no one know about their relationship. one day taehyung 's dad saw them . what will happen if he will ask about the...