Her badboy (saitama x fubuki)

By RailgunMisa

Preview__ "Sai, who is she?" Genos asked as he looked at my phone. "I haven't seen her before." I grabbed my... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Epilogue

Seven

385 6 5
By RailgunMisa

Fubuki POV

The next day very early in the morning I received his call which woke me up. My half sleeping body struggled to grab my phone. As shifted on the bed I picked up the call without bothering to check.

"Hello?" I asked in my half-sleep voice. 

"F-fubuki." I recognized his voice immediately. And my sleep slipped away that instant. 

"Sai, Why are you calling me this early?" 

"The previous night it wasn't a dream. We were on a date. You kissed me. I kissed you. You like me. Tell me this all happened for real." I laughed. 

"Tell me—Fubuki." I shifted to turn to the other side of the bed. My heart pounded as all the previous night's memories exploded into my head. 

"Yes. It wasn't a dream, Sai."  I have been saying Sai a lot since yesterday. I like it a lot.  

"You called me to ask this?" 

"Yes. I wanted to confirm," he sounded pleased and serious too. 

"Well, now you have confirmed. You should go back to sleep." I said and pulled away my phone to check the time. It is 4:30 am. And I put it back on my ear. 

"Well, I don't think I could sleep again—sorry to wake you up." He said with an embarrassed voice as if he had just cottoned on to how insane he was being a minute before.  

"You should be—I don't think I can sleep too," I sounded too serious, which I didn't intend. Anyway, it didn't bother him. 

"So, do you want to hang up?" He asked

"No—and You?" I asked. 

"Not at all." 

There was a pause. 

"What do you want to be?" He asked. 

"Are we talking about our career plans early this morning?" I asked. 

"What do you want to talk about? Should we talk about yesterday?" I could feel he is gonna tease me and I imagine his expression, a stupid grin over his stupidly handsome face as he continues  

"That how courageous you were to express your feelings through— "  

"I want to be a doctor." I interrupted him. And he laughed hard.

"Hate you, Sai." I was mad at him. I might have stormed off if he were in front of me. But I just hung upon him.  And it was satisfying enough. He called me again and I picked up with a goofy smile that I didn't cotton on to what I was wearing on my face.  

"Don't be mad. Fubuki. I am sorry. I am not gonna tease you this time." 

"You promise?" 

"I Promise." He assured me. "So, tell me why do you want to be a doctor?" He asked and was genuinely interested. 

"Because there is good money and I can help the people too," I told him. 

We talked. I asked about him. He told me that he will take over his father's company. I heard a great deal of things about his family in school. His father owns multi-billionaire companies, he is a business tycoon. I asked about his family as he knows about mine. I didn't have any idea about his family. He told me about his younger brother, Genos. Who sometimes annoyed him. But I can feel that he loves him. He didn't say much about his parents except his father is always busy. And his mother—he said she is fine. He tells me about Nina, his and his brother's nanny who has looked after both of them. I didn't know what he meant by that but close enough to have the idea that he is not close to either of his parents. I just hope it is my imagination. 

"I don't want to hang up?" He said. I also feel that way.

"We will meet in school," I said. "See you, Sai" 

The morning darkness disappeared from the sky as time went by. We hung up the phones. 

We spent our time in school but secretly. As I told him that I wanted our relationship secret until I completed my high school.  He didn't show any objection over my decision. However, some close people know about our relationship. 

We went to our official first date the next weekend. We didn't decide instantly where we spent the day. We stopped at Starbucks. And order our favourite things to each other to try. After that he took me to the ice skating club. Believe me, I am awful at this. But Sai helped me. We talk and laugh. We asked each other silly questions like 'if you can go in past or in future what you would choose and why?' 

He warned me "I can go either in the future or past." 

I tell him that I would in future what i would be like in future if something goes wrong i could change it  He grinned and answered the same. 

We took a bus for our next destination. 

''if there is hell or heaven where would you be, you think?" He asked. 

"in heaven, i haven't done anyone wrong i believe." I told him.  

"Too bad, I might have ended up in hell," he made a fake hurting expression. "Why do you think that way?" I asked.

"Well, I just had a feeling." He shrugged. 

We checked the science museum.  It was nostalgic. I came here with my mom and dad when I was 10 years old. 

Later in the evening mom texted me that they both would be late. So, buy something to eat  or make dinner at home for both of us, me and isamu, my step brother who is 10 year old. She sent me E-money in my account for groceries. 

I asked isamu over the phone what he would like for dinner and he answered with his poker face tone "Anything."  He doesn't talk much. I have learned that he is a very intelligent boy since I have been living in his house. He doesn't like to go school because it makes him bored. But his father wants him to grow like a normal child and enjoy his childhood before being an adult. 

Before going home, Sai and I went to the grocery store to buy stuff for dinner. It was his idea to make dinner. 

From a confectionery shop, I bought a strawberry vanilla cake for Isuma. He likes to eat sweets. He has a sweet tooth. 

"I am home." It is an old habit of mine. I closed the door behind us. But I did not hear any reply. I led Sai into the kitchen. We put grocery plastic bags into the kitchen counter. I put the cake into the refrigerator. 

Isamu walked into the kitchen from his room and grabbed a water bottle. He didn't mind the presence of Sai … I am not sure if he minded or not as we don't talk much. Before he leaves Sai stops him. 

(Isamu known aslo as child emperor in One punch man)

"Hey, buddy. We are gonna make dinner. Why don't you help us?"  He asked him. 

"I have nothing to do. So, I can help," He answered and I was surprised. 

We three began to work. I am not good at cooking, nor am I bad. I can make a decent meal if you ask me. We give the job to Isuma to peel the potatoes, surprisingly he is good at it. Sai, complimented him. He shrugged as if it was nothing. But I can see he was somewhat pleased.  

I put the rice in the eclectic rice cooker to cook. While chopping the vegetables Sai asked Isamu questions about which grade he is in. He is 5the grade. Isamu tells him how didn't like to go to school because he doesn't need to, But his father doesn't listen to him. Sai asked about his friends, Isamu answered that he has an annoying deskmate who just never shut up. I was surprised by his answer. I am glad he has a friend. 

"We can be friends if you want to." Sai said. 

"If you need a friend, I don't mind." He is tsundere.  

"Of course, I want to be your friend. We can play video games together sometimes. We can invite your annoying deskmate too." 

"Okay." Isamu answered if is not very excited but I observed that he's very excited. 

I never heard that many words coming out of his mouth. I think I just never try to talk to him. I am glad to bring Sai today.  He is something— charmingly wearing a kind of magic I couldn't fathom out. 

We had dinner together and after that I served the dessert, the cake. Sai and I wash the dishes. I thank him for coming here, for everything. 

He still comes to my workplace. Later Walk me to my home.  We talk and talk and talk. We kiss sometimes. He came to my house to play with Isuma. Isamu invited his friend too. They played video games. I also joined them. I was awful, so I didn't play very long. Just prepared snacks for them. 

In my family everyone loves Sai. One day I hope his family will love me when I meet them. Sure, I had met his brother Genos who came to the maid cafe once. He introduced himself. He is awfully straightforward. It doesn't matter if people like it or not. When he asked me if I love him. I just answered him. Yes. I never told Sai that I love him but told his brother. 

"If he hurt you for some reason. What will you do?" He asked. We were at the table, sitting across from each other. Sai always chose to sit. He wasn't here today. It's not like he could be with me 24/7. Hina, our cafe owner said I can take a few minutes break. So here I am talking to his brother.  

"Why would he hurt me?" I demanded an answer. 

"Our parents won't accept you," well it was madly honest of him. 

"I hope you listen to him when you feel like running away from things."  He said as got up and left after paying the bill. 

I told Sai about his brother that he came to see me. But I did not tell him the weird conversation we had. 

It has been more than a month since our relationship. 

He showed me a world I wasn't aware of. It could be this awesome. Sometimes he is a gentleman. Sometimes, He is such an unbelievable tease that I want to punch him on his handsome face. He makes me laugh when I am not in the mood. He doesn't say that he likes me all the time but his actions remind me that I am loved by him. 

And I am falling for him deeper and deeper. Sometimes, it scares me that one day I would wake up and all of it would be a beautiful dream. And I would shatter. 

And then there was a new year eve party at his house.

________
A/N

Note: no editing or proofreading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 141 7
The S-Class and a few others watch One Punch Man. This on Fanfiction.net too.
269K 9.7K 21
(Y/N) has always been ignored expect her best friend Genos but even he sometimes forgot her. She was used to it anyways. But what happens when (Y/N)...
2.3K 76 7
When young Saitama had found out he had been quirkless by his local quirk doctor, his drive to become a hero had not been put down. After training vi...
10.1K 192 16
After Vaccine Man was defeated by Saitama, two heroes witnessed him killed Vaccine Man. The two random heroes reported this to the Hero Association...