Four

Fubuki POV

"I wasn't aware, that you could kick me that hard." he was crouching down. And his head was up looking at me with his shameless smirk. Passing people was giving us a look but, I disregarded them.

"Saitama! Should I make you regret more for stalking me or would you like to explain yourself?" I crossed the hands over my chest. The anger was flaring up into my voice. However, he didn't bother at all with it.

"I wasn't stalking you, I was happened to go the same way as you are." He replied nonchalantly as he stood up and dusting up the imaginary specks from his jacket. 

"As if I'm going to believe the hell you say, Ah." And I continued with the stony voice "You better spit it out before..." He cut in,

"I was just concerned about you."

I was stunned at his sudden Statement. Does he think even before saying? And making me nonplussed. However, this guy sure has some guts talking to me like that as if he is my boyfriend. Whereas the fact is that we are not even friends.

"Can I know, why the hell you are the one who is being concerned about me for no reason?" I said and frowned.

"You know what, don't answer me," I said before he went on. I know he will just say something to make me embarassing with his words. I sighed and continued,

"And there is nothing for you to concern about me, and everything already stated I'm not some fragile soul that someone can hurt me easily. And Before knowing you, what do you think how I was surviving in this freaking world."

I know I shouldn't be talking like that to him as he knows my secret. I hope I won't regret it later. I meant he kind of not that so bad guy for making trouble for someone.

"What are you saying, Fubuki?" He asked innocently with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and said, "I'm a karate expert since middle school, Saitama."

"Yeah, it makes sense the way you kicked me." He said with a smirk.  That smirk of his makes him more attractive. Is he born with it or practice in front of the mirror? So annoying!

I shook my thoughts away.

I inhaled deeply and exhaled. I'm already fed up with this guy. I don't think he is taking me seriously.

"I'm done with you. Now, Don't dare to follow me." I turned to leave him.

"I can't do that."

Saitama POV

I followed her as I was concerned about her safety. Now, she had told me. It made sense that how she was capable of protecting herself. I didn't realize. Knowing it, relief me. Nonetheless,

"I can't do that," I stopped her as she turned to go. And she spun with a look as if I was just messing with her.

"Have you even listened to me what have I said to you?!" The annoyance in her voice was evident. But later sighed out as if she was in her wit's end to argue with me anymore.

Passing people were giving us a look as if we were a couple who got into a useless fight.

"Yeah, I have," I replied to her.

"Then, Stop being a stalker, it's creeping me out, YOU JERK!"

"I can't do that." I know I'm completely being a shameless jerk. Yet I don't care.

"And why is that?" she frowned at me.

"The fact is obvious, coz, I love you," I confessed straightforwardly without beating around the bush.

She was stunned, but asked me to confirm, "Did you just...." I cut in on her and said similarly.

"Yes, I just confessed you. I love you."

Her eyes widen. But Later, she burst into laughter and clenched her stomach as if I had told her the joke of the year. After a decent minute of laughing, she composed herself and wiping up the eyes' corner tears.

"S-stop making ridiculous jokes, you idiot." She smiled.

"See you tomorrow." She walked away. And I stared at her back until she disappeared.
___

I was taking shower and I wasn't feeling well after what reaction I got from her. Did it look like that I was joking with her? I know what I feel for her I never felt this way before for any other woman. She is something, feisty, beautiful, witty, hard-working. And she capable of what she wishes for. And The girl who failed to charm by my outer appearance. I smiled sadly left the edge of my lips as I turned off the shower. As I realized How it feels to have unrequited love. I grabbed the towel to dry myself.

"Sai! Can I use your phone? there is no network on my phone." I heard my younger brother's voice.

"Go head! Genos, it is on the bed." I shouted from the bathroom.

"Okay, Thanks!"

Oh, Shoot! I completely forgot. I wrapped the towel over the waist and rushed out.

However it was too late to do something, the things were slipped out of my hands. dammed it!

Genos stared at the screen of the phone and then looked back at me.
His impassive face wasn't helping me at all, what he was thinking?

Fubuki's Photo was on the home screen. The photo I took when I saw her for the first time in her maid outfits.

"Sai, who is she?" Genos asked as he looked at my phone. "I haven't seen her before." I grabbed my phone from him after I changed my night wears.

"Well, it isn't like I know every girl you date!" He remarked with a touch of evident sarcasm. Being the brothers, our relationship was quite frank that sometimes we love to kill each other and then at the same to kill for each other.

I grabbed the chair.

"Sai, But this time something different." He stated and tried to pry on me. Not that I have a problem telling him about her.

I run my hand through the hair and conceded,

"Yes."

I told him everything that she is my classmate. She works as a maid in some cafe. however, I didn't tell him that I confessed to her.

"You should stay away from her. Even if you love her or not."

"You are not helping me but making my misery bigger."

"I'm not here making your misery bigger or lesser. You know that what would be the consequences, sai." He said with an impassive face.

"In point of fact, I'm well aware of it. So you don't have to remind about me, Genos."

"I don't think, you understand, what I'm trying to say to you here, sai. Already, you have feelings for her."

"Genos, whatever the consequences I don't care. The Future is still ahead and I don't wanna imagine more ahead than it's needed," I sighed out.

"Does she love you and know that you love her?" He asked with curiosity.

"I don't think, I mean, clearly she doesn't love me and I told her that I love her, but she thinks that I was joking."

"No wonder, she thinks that you are joking when you have the reputation of the Playboy in school." I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at him.

"You are not helping me here, Genos," I leaned back and stared up at the white ceiling.

I felt, Genos stood up from the bed, I was lost in my thoughts and before going out of my room he said, "And what help I can give you, sai. When you can help yourself."

He is right though.

..........

Note: I will update two chapters every week. However, the days aren't specific.

Kindly Bear with my English writing however, I will try to fix grammar as much I can later.