Six

Fubuki POV

He was garbed in a T-shirt and over it a jacket and a pair of black jeans. His appearance was undeniably gorgeous and sexy. From the start, I have known he was a handsome guy. Of course! I wasn't into him didn't mean I was blind. After a minute of contemplated, I moved to approach him.

"Hi," he said as he noticed me.

"Hey." I greeted him back. His eyes stared at me with an unfazed gaze and surprised.

"Did you wait long?" I asked hesitantly as I heat up under his gaze.

"Ah! No. I just came a few minutes before." His gaze travel over me heads to toe.

" His gaze travel over me heads to toe

(Fubuki's dress)

"Will you stop staring at me!" Said annoying and embarrassed. Is this guy want me to become as red as a tomato!

"Ah, sorry about it." He said, embarrassing. He ran his hands through his soft radiant dark brown hair.

"I can not help, You are looking really beautiful." The butterflies flare-up in my stomach, the heart was drumming fast against my rib cage. Not to forget, blushing hard!

What distress! How I forgot that the guy is straightforward.

I smacked my cheeks internally and composed myself.

"M-my mom forced to wear it. Anyway, thank you!" He smiled as if he knows it already. I can not give him the satisfaction that I am excited about the date.

When my mom came to know that I am going on a date. She started excited about what I should wear. And took me shopping. And bought an expansive and overly beautiful dress for a date in my opinion. But mom insisted on me wearing it. I couldn't believe when I tried out the dress, I could look this beautiful. 

"Where are we going," I asked. We were standing on the bus stand.

"So, where would you like to go?" he asked me back.

"I don't know, you choose," I shrugged.

"Okay, then I have already decided, though."

"Then, why the hell did you ask?"

"Just for the conversation," he shrugged and smiled.

A bus stopped and he walked up to get on.

"So, you are ready." A statement rather than a question as he extended his hand to me. I took his hand and get on the bus.

The smile on his face wasn't leaving. He looks happy today. Sure, why he wouldn't be happy When he is the winner.

Flashback