Couple Test - Arranged Love...

By quiverfulofarrows

Join me in the journey of Avinash Nanda and Aadhya Chopra ! Not every rich family out there are arrogant n r... More

Nandas n Chopras
Mujhse Dosti Karogi
Pehli Baar
Mere khwabon mein jo aaye
Dal mein kuch kaala hai
Saajan ji ghar aaye
Zindagi kuch tho bata
Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai
Aye Dil Laaya hai Baahar
Mera mann - 1
Mera mann - 2
Sarfira
Dil mera churaya kyun
Ishq bulava - 1
Ishq bulava - 2
Ishq bulava - 3
Koi daam lagaaye
Mein phir bhi tumko chahunga - 1
Mein phir bhi tumko chahunga - 2
Jeevan gadi hai samay pahiya
Kyun hum tukadon mein jiye
Dushman haare
Saagar Kinaare
Jab koi baat bigad jaaye
Tere honthon pe hain husn ki bijliyaan
Aankh maare
Aur ho saans ka shor ho
Ranjhan dhoondan main chaleya
Chupke se kisi roz jataane ke liye aa
Tere Bin Main Na Rahun Mere Bina Tu
Naya pyar hai naya intezaar
Do pal ke jeevan se ek umar churani hai
Dil ne tha usko chuna
Note
Tere har ek ang ko sulgaa doon
Lagan lag gayi hai
Tere bina mushkil hai jeena
Note - New Book
Borrowed Hope
Thank you - 75k reads

Safrnama

6.2K 295 9
By quiverfulofarrows

Avinash was sitting in his office staring at a file on the computer screen doing nothing. It's been a week to their "getting to know one another" and did they make any progress ? It was a big No. simply because life happened. They had messaged one another randomly but nothing in specific. He couldn't understand what was holding her. He understood she wanted things between them to be slow. Well he wasn't going to rush either cos it was life. But there was something that drew her in a shell. He wasn't going to do anything this time because he wanted her to step out of the zone and take the step.

Aadhya was not in the right mind frame either. She was constantly loosing herself thinking about him. Everything about him screamed "A perfect Gentleman" but something scared her too. She needed to know more about him. She did not want to share her doubts about him to the man in concern. But she needed that confident boost to go ahead with him. She wasn't going to ask Shraddha either. She had not talked to her after the party simply because she couldn't connect with her yet. Ten years was too long to act like everything is normal after a hug and details. She suddenly looked at her table and was shocked to see that she had doodled his name all over her prescription pad.

Her surprise and frustration were short lived. She soon had an emergency to deal with the and the doodled piece of paper was lying carefree on her table.

"I need an extra hand here Dr. Aadhya" said Dr. Mishra who was one of the surgeons in their hospital and now was dealing with a trauma patient.

"Let me scrub in Doctor" she said and walked out to sanitize herself. She grouped herself. There was no place for other thoughts and emotions. There was a guy in his late 30s on the table fighting for his life and that mattered more.

The surgery went better than they had anticipated and the victim was doing good. She saw the wife of the man slump against the chair tired outside the OT. Tears of relief ran down her eyes. Her hands were joined together in a prayer and she was continuously muttering something looking up. She passed by her and took the seat next to her with a cup of water in her hands

"He is a fighter. He is fine." Aadhya said and gave her the water.

She gulped it in one go and wiped her eyes.

"Thank you. You have no idea what you have done for me. That guy gave up everything for me. Just for love he did unimaginable things. Thank you so much" the lady cried holding on to Aadhya.

She smiled at her and walked to her cabin dazed. She sat on her chair and opened the books that needed her attention but her eyes fell on the piece of paper with his name doodled all over. She had no clue why that lady had that kind of a chat with her. She never experienced love. It would be creepy if she had to run back and ask the lady what love is or even ask her to share her story in detail.

But for the heck of it she compared with whatever information she had in her hands. Avinash wasn't giving up anything. Both of them were loaded and they had chose to respect their respective careers. He was ready to not go with the idea of date because she wanted. He had been pretty giving and she clearly noticed his behaviour around her. He had shed his ego around her and made her feel comfortable. He wasn't perusing her forcefully. He gave her the space. But why she needed to know what he really is. She also knew that if she needed answers for that, the next step had to be taken and a genuine one from her side. Well at least she will know what it is to be in love and if things don't go well, she will know all about heartbreak. She took a deep breath and unlocked her phone.

"Hi" and she was done. She did not want to send a dozen messages and wait for eternity. Whatever it is she will call upon his reply. She kept her phone aside and opened her book that was neglected for long. Not much time had passed when her phone pinged.

"Free for a call ?" She replied back and her phone started vibrating.

"Hello" she answered the call.

"Hello" she heard him from the other side.

"Shall we meet this weekend, if you are free that is ?" She asked feeling wary.

"How about Saturday lunch and then later on spend some time ?" She asked.

"We need to talk Avinash" she said hoping he wouldn't deny.

"About what ?" She heard him.

"Are you really free now ?" She needed to know before going about asking him things.

"You know what I have changed my mind. Tomorrow is Saturday. Let's meet and we talk" she replied changing her mind. She heard him chuckle and a positive reply from him. That chuckle of his was so light hearted and worry free. It made her forget about herself for a few seconds.

"Bye" she said.

She blushed when she heard him say "bye beautiful".

She could put her mind to work after that call. She had already made arrangements for their lunch tomorrow. She couldn't wait personally, to shoot those questions at him. She needed to be at ease around him and feel positive about the whole thing. And this was the way out.

She heard a lot of siren sound as she drove out of the hospital premises. To her surprise around 4 ambulances drove in to the hospital. She couldn't leave everything behind and drive home like nothing happened. Her clock showed 10pm and it was simply a few duty doctors and no surgeons around. She was a paediatric surgeon but she knew about surgery in general and she took the next turn leading to the hospital. She walked in to the chaos and her decision was indeed right. The hospital was swarmed with people. She couldn't take on all of them at once. She made a couple of calls and looked at the patient whose face was literally painted in blood.

"Get the neurosurgeon in. We have a serious case. I am just going to stabilise his head in the meantime before I move to the next. Also get the floor in-charge to call me" she listed instructions out and took the case on.

"Doctor, the company's head is waiting outside and would like to have a chat with you" the floor in-charge informed her via intercom.

"He needs to wait a while. Let him know that and if he insists tell him that the guy on the table doesn't have much time" she had to let the condition out. She knew all about these bosses who come waltzing around and act as if they own the place then go AWOL.

She drained out the excess blood that had accumulated and stabilised the head using traction. He was sedated and blood transfusion was on meanwhile and excess blood was also organised in case of any further emergency. She would go attend the next while they waited for the neurosurgeon.

She bumped against something so toned and smelled a fragrance which she recently gotten acquainted with. She balanced herself and looked at the tired man she bumped in to.

"Avinash" his name escaped her lips like a whisper.

"How's he ?" He asked tired.

"The one I was attending to now ? I have stabilised his head and he has been sedated. The neurosurgeon is on his way and then things will start getting clearer" she explained.

"It was some brawl at the construction site and the manager has been pushed down the 2nd floor" he said massaging his temples.

"How about you leave ? And I update you once I get a clear picture ?" She told him.

"I will stick around here. Need to handle his family. I don't trust others with such serious issues" he said.

Her heart melted looking at his concern. The guy wasn't putting up a face just for her. God, what was she thinking and came up with another idea.

"How about you rest in one of the rooms ?" She suggested.

"No ways I am taking those rooms" he said with his face scrunched.

She stifled a chuckled that escaped her mouth looking at him behaving like a kid.

"Maria, lead him to my cabin" she instructed and passed her keys.

"But"

"I am listening to none. Also here take this" she said and passed a pain killer strip to him and moved to the next patient.

He had no choice but to simply follow the lady who was in her 40s. She was grinning at him and it felt so weird to have someone grin at him for no reason. With no words said, he stopped in front of the room he was led to. She unlocked the door and led him in. She placed the keys on the table and walked out after showing him where he would find water.

He walked to the side of the table where she sat and got the water bottle. He tore opened the wrapper and swallowed the medicine when his eyes fell on something that made his eyes wide and his heart do a somersault. It was a prescription sheet with her name on it and his name scribbled all over. Bad manners his conscience screamed. He wasn't really snooping around , well the paper just sat there on her table and it had his name. Curiosity had the better of him, he argued with himself. Well who cares, all he felt was his tiredness being washed away and the splitting headache seemed to have gone like a magic but his eyes were groggy. He took the couch after discarding his jacket , shoes and closed his eyes. That was the last thing he knew and he slept with a stupid smile on his face.

To be continued ~

Glad I am getting some views for my story but I am still waiting for those likes if not comments. Liking will hardly take a few seconds. It's just a way to motivate me. Nevertheless, I will be updating the story. Hope you are enjoying it and with holi around the corner, romance and flirting coming your way. Aadhya and Avinash are definitely stepping on the love pedal slowly but surely. Thank you so much for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 145K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
366K 21.4K 75
"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi sukh pa na saki! Yeh kahani hai un don...
1.7M 72.1K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
1.2M 51.9K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...