Coincidentally Destined

By MGPFG17

I dreamed of this story plot now I can't find any story nor just even close of it in watty or twitter aus so... More

Mga Bida-Bida
I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
TEASER 1
XXVI
Teaser 2
XXVII
Teaser 3
XXVIII
Teaser 4
XXIX
Teaser 5
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
Email received...
XXXIII
XXXIV
The Union
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Epilogue

VI

488 27 1
By MGPFG17

Mew's pov

I just finished my PhD and already handling some of our businesses. I wanna help Dad so I came to help them manage but of course with my favorite cousin beside me, Lou to help me.

Lou is the only relative I have here in Bankok since his family is at China. We are close, he always helps me out when I'm busy with work and explain to mom. Mommy Jewel is super clingy, and this gets worst when Dad and I have to leave to tend the branches that needed our presence.

I just arrived in my office, I gathered my things and clock out. We had a little problem at one of our resto branch at xxxx, which is 40 minutes away from my office.

Now I am on my way home running late for supper. My mom will be nagging at me again for sure. Speaking ~

Connecting the call to my car's bluetooth as I answer my moms incoming call..

"Hello Mom.."

"Alexander Mew Suppasit!" glad it was connected in bluetooth or else I will lose my sense of hearing.

"Hon you forgot the "III"..." I can hear Dad talking at the back.

HAHAHAHAHA right I have the same name as Dad.

"Don't laugh at me Mewie, where are you son? Just tell us you don't want to eat with us anymore."

Here we go "Mom it's not that~"

"You really don't care about your parents waiting for you? Why do we have to beg for your time just to see you?" I can hear a sniff on the other line.

Oh gosh

"Mom c'mon pls don't cry you know how much I love you. And no you don't have to beg for my time. That is why I always spare time if I can to have dinner with you right? I'm here already, just parking my car, I'll hang up now, see you in a bit ok?"

"Ok baby come faster."

After parking, I ran inside the house and immediately went to find my emotional mom. I found them at the living room, my mom had her arms crossed. Looks like they are waiting since forever.

I was late for 15 minutes. I plead guilty your honor.

Mom loves attention especially from me that's why if I can't spare her any she will be sad and go sulking for days.

Other people is afraid of her tho, I can't blame them. My mom has an intimidating aura.

Her face lit up when she saw me.

"Mom I'm home" I kissed her temple while hugging her, and I went to hug dad also.

"I missed you my baby Mewie you rarely come home you know." I'm not a baby anymore and I'm busy with work.

"Mom we saw each other last week right. And I was late 'coz I had to fix something at xxxx branch."

"Is it something serious?" dad asked

"No dad, everything is settled now."

"That's good then."

"So, what do we have for dinner?"

"Let's go the dinner is ready, see it for yourself. And I'm gonna tell you something after we eat." she's excited, she change her mood already. MY mom is so cute but scary sometimes.

During dinner my mom is so lively. Is she that happy with our dinner tonight? But her mood is extremely weird tonight.

"Son.." I focused my attention to her.

"Yes mom?"

"Are you dating someone already?"
I choked with the water I'm drinking.

What!?

"Be careful son." Dad patted my back.

"Moooom~"

"What? I'm just asking." why are they suddenly interested with my love life?

"No mom, I'm not."

"Why? Or your courting someone but hasn't earn a yes still?"

"What do you mean why mom? You know I am busy with work and I'm courting no one."

"Your not lying right?" what? Why should I?

"Mom I'm busy handling the business and I've been accepting projects that I was able to insert on my schedule in my Engineering job. I have two jobs, so I can't scoot courting to my schedule. Being a suitor means I have to give more of my time for someone everytime they demands for it. I don't have that."

Having this two job is exhausting yes, but what is my PhD for if I won't be using my degree for this profession right?

I can handle it pretty well and I enjoy doing it.

Well, with Lou's help. He takes over the business matters whenever I am MIA and leave for my Engineering project.

"hmm so you are single then huh.. " what is she thinking now?

Wait, don't tell me.. NOOOOO

"If you're planning to set a blind date for me well sorry to burst you bubble but I have to decline. I'm not interested." there I said it but my toes are trembling. Tippy topping the floor.

They won't force me to get married right?

As if I will allow it! Oh God no pls.

Did she just smirk? SHE IS SMIRKIIIIING! creepz

"Son chill, I'm just asking if you have special someone already since you're always busy. You even forgot about our dinner." mom said pouting

"I was late for 15 minutes only, I'm sorry.. and I'm not in any relationship mom, neither have I plan to, maybe not now. I hardly have time to come home because of my works. So no, for now I'll just enjoy my single time with you. Also why would I find a companion if I have my beautiful parents with me. I love you mom, dad. Let's end the topic here, ok?"

Dad is just quiet looking at our drama. Whenever my mom is like this, he just let her emotions flow, since he knows how my mom clings to me. And he won't dare say a word. The guest room is on standby for him.

"Why are you so sweet baby? I'm so lucky to have you as my son. I'm so proud of what you've become Mewie. Come here give mommy a hug." mom is crying again.

"I was raised well by my lovely parents."

It's me who is lucky to be their son. I could never ask for more. Well maybe one.

We chat a little bit before I excused myself. I'll be going back to my condo 'coz its nearer to my office and I have important things to do tomorrow.

After giving goodbye kisses and hugs, I was about to head out when I remembered something.

"Ahm mom, dad. I almost forgot, I'm going out of the country next week for 2 weeks. So, I'm afraid I won't be able to go home for weeks."

"what!?" is everything that comes out of my mouth will surprise her? Look at her pouting. I can see wrinkles beside her pout.

"Business travel? How come I didn't know this son?" Dad its none of your business. I mean really, it's out of our business because...

"Actually dad, its in line with my degree. You know right that I'm still accepting jobs in Engineering while managing the business? My friend is there already since the first week of the month and is waiting for me. I can't say no to this, and.."

"And?" Mom and Dad asked

"..and I'm not sure if I will be returning after two weeks 'coz I'll be attending an event of my friend at Florida. So, I might extend.."

"What!?" ok my mom is overreacting really.

"Mom why so shocked, it's not like I won't be returning home. I'll be home even before you know it ok? Do you want me to buy something for you there?" she nod her head no and when I look to ask dad he just waved his hand also saying no.

sigh

I feel like a child who is asking permission to sleepover.

"Wait.. You're going to Florida?" Why? Am I not allowed now?

Are handsome peeps not allowed there? That is so sad.

"I guess.. My friend said the event will happen there. Why mom?" her expression changed from shock to smiley real quick. I don't understand her anymore.

Oh Right.. I haven't talked to my friend about that. I'll give him a call later.

"Nothing. I just heard it's a nice place there and has a beautiful sunset view. You should enjoy it once you go there.. for us, alright Mewie?"

"Have a safe trip son. And don't forget to call us especially your mom ok?"

"Alright mom, dad. I'll be going now. Bye, love you both."

"Love you too son, take care." I gave them hugs before I went to my car and drove off to my condo.

While on the road, I decided to call my friend. He picked it up after three rings...

"Hello?"

"Hello bud, the project is going well right?"

"Yeah"

"Great. I'm still caught up with some work here. I had to fix some problems here before I go there. Now, I'm still doing some paper works but I guess I'll be there on Sunday."

"Bro, damn that's the day of the party.."

"Yeah I know, I promised already. I will just finish this and fly there immediately. I booked a flight already."

"Alright, just make sure you'll make it on time or else.."

"Yes stop nagging now Xyzeemon Pruk HAHAHAHA.. Oh also, send me location later. See you soon bud."

"Ok buddy see you."

Arriving at my condo, I took a quick shower, change into my pj and lay on my bed.

My mind went to what we talked earlier after dinner. Why does my parents asked about my love life? They never did before. I know I'm in a marrying age but I am still not thinking about it.

I won't hurry things about that. In God's perfect time, it will come.

I want a genuine love. True love comes to those who wait. And that is what I'm doing.

"I'm waiting. I'll keep on waiting till you come around."

Sigh

I closed my eyes and not long I drifted off to sleep.

___________

A/N: Finally Mew's pov😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 3.6K 15
Gulf Kanawut has a very big secret that he wants to hide until the last day of his life Mew Suppasit has a very easy life as the second son of a weal...
7.7K 379 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
197K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
300K 13.6K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...