The Encanto's Lover Boy [Madr...

By DrVash

A boy named Y/N recently moved into the Encanto in search of a new life but what would happen if he suddenly... More

Before We Start
Chapter 1-"A New Life"
Chapter 2-"Meet the Madrigals"
Chapter 3-"First Night at the Madrigals"
Chapter 5-"Rat Man"
Chapter 6-"Imperfection"
Chapter 7-"Turn It Down"
Chapter 8-"Everyone Deserves a Break"
Chapter 9-"The Speedster and the Butterfly"
Chapter 10-"Pollination"
Chapter 11-"Antonio's Birthday"
Chapter 12-"Before the Storm"
Chapter 13-"The Vision"
Chapter 14-"God of Speed"
Chapter 15-"Fuerza de la Velocidad"
Chapter 16-"Forever Family"
Chapter 17-"The Future"

Chapter 4-"Breakfast with the Madrigals"

18.1K 546 462
By DrVash

(Casita, the Encanto)

In the Casita, Y/N can be seen brushing his teeth inside of the bathroom of the house. A knock on the door can heard while he continues to brush his teeth.

Isabela: "Y/N! Come on, it's my turn to use the bathroom! You've been in there long enough!"

Isabela tries to open the door but it was locked, making her groan. Y/N hears it through the door and chuckles.

Y/N: "I'm almost done! Don't come in here."

Isabela: "Hurry up!"

Outside the door, Isabela can be seen standing in front of the door with Camilo, Luisa, and Dolores lining up behind her. Camilo laughs at his older cousin being angry while Isabela's younger sister and Dolores chuckled.

Isabela: "Este chico..."

Luisa: "Calm down sis, he's gonna be out soon."

Isabela grumbles before the bathroom door was suddenly unlocked, catching everyone's attention. The door opens and Y/N steps out with a towel wrapped around his waist, showing off his surprisingly muscular build.

Y/N: "Oh hey guys."

Camilo's jaw dropped while the girls all blushed seeing the boy with Dolores drooling a bit at the sight of Y/N. Luisa quickly looks away with a red face while Isabela and Dolores continued to stare.

Isabela & Dolores: 'Maldito...'

Camilo: "Damn amigo! You're ripped!"

Camilo walks up to Y/N and grabs his arm, feeling his muscles a bit with his mouth hanging open. Dolores and Isabela glares at Camilo as Y/N chuckled.

Y/N: "Yeah, I work out sometimes. Anyways, the bathroom is free. You can use it now."

Y/N then makes his way back to the nursery, leaving Camilo and the girls still shocked. Camilo quickly regains himself and turns to his sister and cousins.

Camilo: "Wow.. So uh, you wanna go in first Isabela?"

Isabela: "A-Actually, I think I got something to do first! You can go first!"

Isabela suddenly leaves and goes into her room, surprising Camilo that his cousin didn't want the bathroom first. He turns to the other girls and sees them leaving to their rooms.

Camilo: "Where are you all going?!"

Dolores: "You can use the bathroom first Camilo!"

Dolores yelled while covering her ears before entering her room. Luisa doesn't respond to Camilo and goes into her room, leaving him by himself.

Camilo: "Well, I don't really care. I get to use the bathroom earlier than expected!"

Camilo laughs before entering the bathroom and shutting the door.

(With Y/N...)

Y/N enters the nursery and immediately notices that Mirabel and Antonio weren't in the room which made breathe a sigh of relief.

Y/N: "Thank goodness they aren't here.."

He walks over to his backpack and rummages through it before pulling out a golden ring with a lightning symbol in the center. Y/N stares at it for a couple of seconds before tossing it back into his backpack.

Y/N: "Nope, no more of that.."

Y/N continues to look through his backpack before pulling out a fresh pair of clothes. He uses his super speed and quickly puts them on in just 1 second.

Y/N: "Ahh~ Now I feel refreshed."

He does a couple of stretches before walking out the nursery and heading down into the kitchen. Y/N notices Julieta already preparing breakfast in the kitchen and walks over to her.

Y/N: "Good morning Julieta!"

Julieta: "Oh! Good morning Y/N, I didn't see you there."

Y/N: "Mind if I help you prepare breakfast?"

Julieta: "Oh it's fine, I can do it myself. Plus, you already did the dishes last night. No need for you to help me."

Y/N: "Oh okay."

Y/N was about to leave before Julieta quickly stopped him.

Julieta: "Wait Y/N!"

Y/N: "Yes?"

Julieta: "If you want, you can still go and set up the table outside the back. I would appreciate it."

Y/N: "Sure thing Ma'am!"

Y/N smiles before running out the kitchen, leaving Julieta. Her husband Agustin then comes into the kitchen and wraps his arm around Julieta's waist.

Agustin: "(Chuckles) That boy really loves to help around."

Julieta doesn't respond and instead looks at her husband with a smile. He smiles back.

Julieta: "He sure does."

(Later...)

In the patio area of the Casita, Y/N can be seen looking around before breathing in some of the fresh air. He exhales before smirking and cracking his knuckles.

Y/N: "Let's do this."

Y/N quickly runs into the house before emerging back onto the patio. He uses his super speed and sets the dining table up, setting down the plates, forks and spoons, and putting all the chairs in place.

Y/N: "And done!"

Y/N dusts off his hands and smiles proudly after seeing the dining table all nicely set up in just a few seconds. Alma then emerges out onto the patio and was surprised to see the dining table all set up.

Y/N: "Good morning Miss Madrigal! I already set up the table."

Alma: "Well done Y/N! Now come and help Julieta with the dishes."

Y/N nods at Alma before running in and running back out of the kitchen again and again, setting down plates of food on another table. The rest of the family all come out and sees Y/N finish setting everything up which shocked and surprised most of them.

Luisa: "Whoa.. Everything's all set up?"

Y/N: "Yep! All done by me, well except for the food of course."

Y/N laughs at his joke along with Mirabel.

Camilo: "Sweet! I'm getting hungry!"

Camilo and the rest of them all smiled before walking over to the table with food. Mirabel walks up to Y/N and places her hand on his shoulder, making him turn to her.

Mirabel: "You did a great job Y/N."

Y/N: "Thanks Mirabel."

He smiles at Mirabel before the two went over to grab their own plates. Y/N grabs a couple of arepas, some toast, and a glass of orange juice before making his way over to the breakfast table.

Y/N sits down on a chair on the right side of the table which was next to Luisa.

Y/N: "Morning Luisa."

He says good morning to the big girl which caused her to choke on her arepa a bit, not expecting Y/N to sit next to her. Luisa coughs, making him pat her on the back with a worried look on his face.

Y/N: "Luisa, are you alright?"

Luisa: "Y-Yeah.. (Coughs) Just chocked a bit on an arepa, that's all."

Y/N: "Here, drink this."

Y/N hands her a glass of orange juice for her to drink which she accepted. Luisa drinks the glass of juice until it was empty and places it down on the table.

Y/N: "Feeling better?"

Luisa: "Yeah.. I am. Thanks Y/N."

Y/N: "It's no problem Luisa."

Y/N smiles at her which caused her to blush a bit. Luisa had a slight smile on her face while Mirabel, Isabela, and Dolores can be seen slightly glaring at the muscle girl from the food table.

(Later...)

Everyone can all be seen seated at the table. Alma gets up from her chair and claps her hands together, catching everyone's attention.

Alma: "Everyone, I have an announcement to make. Ever since Y/N came into the Encanto yesterday, I have been doing some thinking last nights."

Alma decides to go around the table before continuing.

Alma: "Since Y/N doesn't have a place to stay and he's a gifted individual like us, I think he should stay at La Casa Madrigal with all of us!"

Y/N stops eating his arepa and stares at Alma with a surprised look on his face. Everyone was also quite surprised to hear that and turned to the boy, making him slowly swallow the arepa that was still in his mouth.

Y/N: "Miss Madrigal, a-are you really sure you want me to live here? I-I mean I just came here and met all of you yesterday."

Alma: "I am sure Y/N. I'm also sure everyone likes the idea too."

Alma looks at everyone around the table.

Julieta: "Of course Mamá, me and Agustin are quite fine with Y/N living with us. He's a pretty good boy."

Julieta smiled at Y/N while Agustin nodded his head at Alma, making what Julieta said true. Alma then looks over to Pepa and her husband Felix.

Alma: "Pepa?"

Pepa: "I'm fine with Mamá. I did have a great time talking to him during dinner last night!"

Pepa smiled at Y/N while Felix gives a thumbs up, meaning he's also fine with the idea. Alma smiled after hearing that her two daughters liked the idea before turning to the Madrigal kids around the table.

Alma: "Children?"

Mirabel, Dolores, Isabela, & Luisa: "We think it's a great idea!"

The four girls got up from their chairs and all shouted at the same time, surprising everyone a bit.

They quickly sat back down and smiled at Y/N which freaked him out a bit as they all just stared at him at the same time.

Antonio: "I want Y/N to stay here! I had lots of fun playing this game called Jenga with him last night with Mirabel!"

Camilo: "I'm cool with it. It would be nice to have another boy close to my age around the house." [Camilo is 19 btw.]

Alma smiles and walls over to Y/N's and places her hand on his shoulder, making him look at her.

Alma: "What about you Y/N? Would you like to live us?"

Y/N: "I-I don't know what to say... I just moved into the Encanto yesterday and you're offering me to stay at your house? I would love to!"

Alma: "Wonderful! Everyone, meet our newest member!"

Everyone around the table except for Y/N all clapped. The Madrigal girls were all excited and happy to hear that Y/N was going to live with them. Alma patted him on the shoulder before going back to her seat.

Alma: "Now, let us enjoy our breakfast together!"

Everybody all began to eat their breakfast along with Y/N. He was still quite surprised that he was gonna live with the Madrigals even though he just met them yesterday but Y/N decided to ignore it instead and just eat his food.

(Later...)

After everybody finished eating breakfast, Alma stands up and claps her hands together.

Alma: "Okay, our community is counting on us everyone, La Familia Madrigal!"

Everyone except Y/N: "La Familia Madrigal!"

Everyone got up from their seats and all went into town except for Alma and Y/N. The old woman walked up to the boy and puts her hand on his shoulder.

Alma: "Y/N, if you're going to live with us, you're going to have to help around the Encanto like everyone else."

Y/N: "Sure Miss Madrigal, I'd love to help around the place."

Alma: "You can call me Alma dear. Oh, if you please, can you take the dirty plates to the sink and wash them?"

Alma gestures towards the plates left on the table.

Y/N: "Will do!"

Alma: "Thank you Y/N. I'll be going now and once you're done, be sure to sweep the house."

Alma smiles at the boy before making her to the town, leaving Y/N by himself. He sighs before cracking his back and knuckles.

Y/N: "Welp, let's get to it."

Y/N uses his super speed and quickly gathers the plates from the table and stacks them. He runs into the kitchen and places the dirty plates into the sink before beginning to wash them at a extremely fast pace. After a couple of seconds, he finishes washing all of the plates and puts all of them into a cabinet.

Y/N: "Done with the dishes.. Now to sweep the house."

Y/N notices a nearby broom against the wall and picks it up. He smiles before twirling it around with both of his hands.

Y/N: "Whoo! I feel like Darth Maul twirling this around."

After messing around a bit with the broom, Y/N begins his chore to sweep the entire house. He uses his super speed which greatly helped as he was done the bottom floor in just a minute. He was now on the second floor sweeping around, humming a tune to keep himself entertained.

As Y/N continued to sweep through the first floor, he accidentally bumps into a picture frame which caused to open suddenly. He looks at the picture frame and notices a big sized hole in the wall, enough for a person to fit through.

Y/N: "Whoa... This picture frame is also a door?"

He opens the picture frame a bit wider and peeks his head through the hole.

Y/N: "Cool! This leads to the inside of the casita!"

Y/N pulls his head back out and puts the broom against the wall before hopping in and closing the picture frame behind him.

Y/N: "Okay, let's see what I can find in here."

[Hope you like this chapter. Rat Man is coming next chapter.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.9K 20
Camilo x Fem!Reader "You know...you don't always have to pretend to be someone you're not. There's nothing wrong with being who you really are." "Wh...
125K 4K 100
The Madrigal family isn't the only gifted ones in the Encanto. They're just the loved ones. Y/n is part of the L/N family, who mirrors La Casa Madri...
13.3K 377 9
(Y/n) left for dead by her people, hears about a magical family in the village of Encanto. She is accepted by most, except for one boy.
26.4K 379 14
la familia madrigal ! encanto oc x oc under editing.