VSOO | One-Sided Love [Comple...

By yourerin_

When Taehyung and Jisoo were forced to marry one another without love as a foundation. Well, she loves him bu... More

Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter 3 - The Family (Part 1)
Chapter 4 - The Family (Part 2)
Chapter 5 - Friends
Chapter 6 - The Past (Part 1)
Chapter 8 - The Truth
Chapter 9 - It's Time?
Chapter 10 - Alone With You
Chapter 11 - Hurt
Chapter 12 - Forgotten
Chapter 13 - Broken Hearts
Chapter 14 - Everything Has Changed
Chapter 15 - Thoughts (Part 1)
Chapter 16 - Thoughts (Part 2)
Not an update (Survey)
Chapter 17 - A Glimpse of Hope
Chapter 18 - His Wife
Not an update
To continue with VSOOFF or not? - Survey
Chapter 19 - The Heart Won't Forget (Part 1)
Chapter 20 - The Heart Won't Forget (Part 2)
Chapter 21 - Letting go
Chapter 22 - Mending Hearts Part 1 (Taehyung)
Chapter 23- Mending Hearts Part 2 (Jisoo)
Not an update
Chapter 24 - Home
Chapter 25 - Now and Forever
Hi!

Chapter 7 - The Past (Part 2)

2.1K 130 17
By yourerin_

Jisoo walked hurriedly through the crowd. Her mind is clouded by that scene she witnessed. "Who is Irene in your life Taehyung? What is your connection with one another?" 

Some of the questions lingering on her mind. Her eyes are glossy, her hands are shaking. She's looking straight ahead, pacing faster, not wanting to look back. 

After a couple of minutes, Jisoo found herself in the road, far from the hotel. She didn't even realize that she had been walking far away, not remembering if she passed by anyone who may have recognized her. One thing's for sure, she's not into herself.

There she is, in front of the crossing lane. It's dark. Cold breeze is brushing on her skin. There were only a few cars passing by. Her mind is still lost in her own thoughts when a luxurious car stopped in front of her. Seconds after the car pulled over, a tall and lean man went out of the car and approached her. It's Taehyung's friend, Jungkook.

Jungkook: "Jisoo?" He asked as he stood in front of her.

Jisoo: "Jungkook." She almost whispered.

Jungkook: "What are you doing here? Where's Tae? Are you okay?" He asked one after another.

Jisoo was speechless for a moment. She sure doesn't want to involve anyone else on her personal matters.

Jisoo: "I'm... I just wanted to go home. Tae had to stay in the hotel until the event finished." She managed to say while trying hard to hold those tears from falling to her cheeks.

Jungkook was confused with what he heard. He knew that his friend and Jisoo had never been a typical married couple but he knew Taehyung respects her and treats right. Just looking at her state, he knew that there's something wrong with her. He understands that he is not in the position to ask her what is really going on, so the most that he can do is to offer her a ride.

Jungkook: "Okay. Let me take you home." He said after opening the door.

Jisoo: She showed a sad smile. "Thank you." She whispered.

-

The ride to Kim's mansion was quiet. She was leaning on her side, looking through the window. Jungkook on the other hand cannot stop himself from glancing at her. He's worried.

Jungkook POV:

"What did you do Taehyung? Why is she like this? Why does she look like she's breaking into pieces? I know you don't love her. It's been more than a year since you married her, why can't you love her? Why? Is it still that girl? Irene? If it's still her then let Jisoo go instead of breaking her heart. She deserves better. There's someone else who can love her , who's willing to give everything to make her happy., everything that she deserves."

"I can."

Jungkook tightened his grip on the steering wheel as he increased the speed. His eyes are filled with different emotions.

Well, Jungkook is Taehyung's best friend but he has a secret that he has been keeping for so long. He likes Jisoo. He has liked her since they were in college, before Jisoo even met Taehyung. He liked her for so long but didn't have the chance to tell her that because that moment when he's ready to confess his feelings was the same day when her marriage with his best friend was announced. It was his first heartbreak.

But Jungkook has always been a good friend. He never took his heartbreak against Taehyung. In fact, he blames himself. He blamed himself for not having the chance because it took him a long time to confess his feelings, he lost the chance. It was a heartbreak before it even happened.

Does he still like her? It may not be the same as before because he tried too hard to move on from her but he still cares for her. So seeing her state like this is like pinching his heart little by little.

-

Few minutes passed, and they arrived at the place.

Jisoo: "Thank you, Jungkook." She forced herself to smile.

Jungkook: "This is nothing. It so happened that I passed by the area." He said smiling.

Jisoo opened the door and was about to get down when Jungkook spoke.

Jungkook: "Jisoo." He called her name softly. "Be okay." He said. His eyes are full of emotions.

Jisoo: She knew that Jungkook might have understood her state. She showed a dim smile. "Thank you." She answered before she got down and closed the door.

-

Taehyung: "Did you find her?" He asked his secretary.

It's been a while since Taehyung has been looking for his wife. A few minutes after Irene talked to him, he went back to the hall but did not find Jisoo there. He had been trying to call her but she was not answering. He decided to dial her phone number again, hoping that she would answer. 3 rings... then finally she picked up the phone.

Taehyung: "Ji, where are you? I've been looking for you." He said with a concerned tone.

Jisoo: "I- I already left." Her voice cracked. "I just arrived home." She answered with a plain tone.

Taehyung: "What?!" He was surprised. "Why? What happened? Why didn't you tell me?" He said, frustrated.

Jisoo: "Sorry. It's just that I started feeling uncomfortable. And, I don't want to trouble you because I know you're busy with something... with someone. I mean you're busy there. So, I just decided to leave. Sorry." She managed to explain.

Taehyung sighs deeply. He knows her well. He knew that something was off but he didn't want to interrogate her over the phone.

Taehyung: "Okay, Okay. I need to stay here longer. Go ahead and get some rest." He said with a serious tone. He then ended the call before Jisoo could even respond.

-

Jisoo knew that Taehyung won't be back for the next hour. She still has time to compose herself and find the courage to face him and act as if she didn't see anything. 

With a heavy heart, she went straight to their bedroom. Her gut feeling is telling her something. She's still anxious remembering the scene she witnessed. 

She concluded that Taehyung and Irene are not just friends. She connected the dots. Starting with Taehyung looking surprised seeing Irene to how they were glancing at each other. The way he acted differently when Irene came and the way she was looking at him while holding his hand. Irene looked at him with love. She knows because that's how she looks at her husband.

Jisoo is now sitting on the cold bathroom floor, hugging herself with tears that finally fell to her face.

"Is she the reason? The reason why you never let me into your heart? Why... even after these years, you still can't love me? Is she the one, Taehyung?"

She was sobbing, crying her heart out. She felt devastated. She felt unloved and unwanted.

-

An hour passed. Taehyung arrived at their house. He entered the dimly lit room, hoping that Jisoo was there waiting for him but he was welcomed by silence. She was not there. He walked towards their bedroom, silently opened the door and found her on her side of the bed. The warm sheets are covering her small body, her back is facing the door. 

Taehyung: "Ji, I'm home." He whispered, hoping that she's still awake. But, she did not show any sign that she was awake. "Jisoo." He softly called her name. Still, no movement from her.

"What happened to you? I know it's more than feeling uncomfortable in the event. You were never like this. Your voice earlier was telling me that you are  hurting. Did you see it? Me with her?"

"I'm sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 511 38
"what's your problem" taehyung "I'm not this type of girl"Jisoo " You're gonna regret your decision now or later I'll make sure of this"Taehyung "Don...
16.4K 798 21
(Completed) Jennie kim a girl who got into her dream university through scholarship Kim Taehyung a guy whose dad owns the university Two people one...
52.6K 1.9K 13
Jisoo and Yoongi are both doctors from the same hospital. Both of them have secrets, they are secretly married to each other. They love each other, b...
3.5K 421 22
Taehyung and Jisoo had been inlove. HAD. Things didnt work out. That's just that. Jisoo took it all the pain and moved on. Taehyung accepted everyth...