Purple Hyacinth | Omniscient...

By KACHIYIEEE

- In which Kim Dokja has made it a personal mission to save his favorite character from her tragic end. : ̗̀... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
49.5
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
59.5
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
105.5
105.8
Commercial Break
105.9

26

8.2K 820 594
By KACHIYIEEE

[This person isn’t registered in ‘Character List.’]

'What?' Kim Dokja asked himself in confusion and disbelief.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

[This person isn’t registered in ‘Character List.’]

Kim Dokja decided to get over the shock and focus on what's currently going on, “Gong Pildu-ssi, wait a moment. If we fight then you won’t escape any damages.”

“What?”

“It is better not to fight us now.”

"Why?”

“If we fight now, you will die here.” Gong Pildu’s expression hardened.

“My best companion is coming.”

“Master, it is that person. He pretended to be Master’s companion.” Lee Jihye cried out shrilly as she pointed to Kim Dokja.

“Hi Jonghyuk.” Kim Dokja waved to him and said casually.

(Y/n) turned around to see what this Yoo Jonghyuk that she keeps hearing about looks like.

And damn. He wasn't expecting him to be that handsome. He has no business being that good-looking.

He glanced pass Kim Dokja seeing a familiar face. (Y/n) stared back at him with the same intensity, it was cold and questioning.

This man caused her death. And she's looking at him in the eyes right now.

He seems to be a powerful person. Will she be able to kill him??

She broke the eye contact and turned her back. . . she still needs to pee.

-•-

"Yoo Jonghyuk. Can I hit you?"

"If you have confidence." Kim Dokja angrily formed a fist as he heard a message.

[The character Yoo Jonghyuk has used 'Strong Self-Defense Lv. 5'.]

He dropped his fist. 'Cowardly bastard.' He thought.

"Are you finished?" Yoo Jonghyuk asked.

"…"

"Let's go." Lee Jihye flinched at Yoo Jonghyuk's call.

Then (Y/n) comes, just finished with her business in the toilets. What timing. . .

"Master! It's the unnie you're looking for!"

Yoo Jonghyuk approached (Y/n), who pocketed the towel that she used to dry her hands.

'He really is handsome,' (Y/n) thought, seeing him up close.

"Thanks for the compliment."

(Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows, "I didn't say anything. .?"

"You said I'm handsome."

"You're delusional."

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is chuckling in amusement ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is squealing while tugging on Celestia's hair ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' begs you to tone down your 'romantic encounters' ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is confused about your relationship with Yoo Jonghyuk ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is curious ]

. . .

"I've been looking for you."

"I'm aware."

"Did Kim Dokja tell you?"

"No, you weren't exactly being discrete about it. What do you want from me?"

Lee Jihye awkwardly backs away, feeling like she's intruding on something personal.

Kim Dokja silently watches the scene in front of him.

Yoo Sangah was asking Lee Hyunsung some questions regarding the two conversing individual. Lee Hyunsung does not know what to tell her because he too, does not know anything.

"I want you to come with me, then I'll explain the situation."

"I don't trust you right now. I don't even know who you are."

"We've. . . met before. Still, allow me to introduce myself."

"I know what your name is. I've been hearing it quite a lot."

Yoo Jonghyuk could freely hear her thoughts, she hasn't acquired her mental barrier yet. It was as he's expecting.

He is taken aback by how (Y/n) is acting, she wasn't like this in his previous regression. He thought that it must be Kim Dokja's doing.

She wouldn't join him willingly. Then. . .

"(Y/n). . ."

Kim Dokja panicked, knowing what he's about to say.

"I know a way to bring back your memories."

(Y/n) was frozen in her place, shock was written all over her face. Yoo Jonghyuk smirked.

"You're bluffing." (Y/n) called out, voice shaking. It's not possible right?

"Am I?" Yoo Jonghyuk taunted.

They just stared at each other yet again, both determined not to break eye contact as though they will accomplish something by doing that.

Lee Jihye stood in the side, already having crazy assumptions in her head.

"Meow."

(Y/n) blinked, did she hear that right? She search for the cat and her eyes landed on Yoo Jonghyuk's shoulders.

There, Mr. Smile sat with an unimpressed expression.

"Mr.Smile. . ." (Y/n) softly whispered.

Yoo Jonghyuk carried the feline and stretched his arms out to (Y/n), holding the cat in the air, waiting for her to take it.

(Y/n) glanced at Yoo Jonghyuk who were watching her every move like a goddamn hawk. She hesitantly took Mr. Smile from his grasp.

She smiled as she held her fat companion in her arms, stroking his fur. 

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is happy with your reunion]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is on the floor, dying from the 'wholesomeness' ]

. . .

"Thank you. . ."

"Hm?"

"For taking care of him. He means so much to me."

". . . I'm aware."

(Y/n) sighed, "I'm not surprised at this point. What? You know my birthday too?"

"Actually, I do." Yoo Jonghyuk smiled, (Y/n) copied the action unconsciously.

Lee Jihye gasped dramatically seeing Yoo Jonghyuk smiling.

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is kicking the constellation 'Celestia' while squealing]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' says she's close to blasting the constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' all the way to hell ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' says that hell is temporarily closed ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' grumbled under her breath]

A voice could be heard over the sound of her thumping heart, "Don't fall inlove with Yoo Jonghyuk."

Suddenly her smiled faded and her heart beat turned back to normal.

'What the fuck just happened?' (Y/n) asked herself. What did just feel just now?

(Y/n) cleared her throat, "Is there anything else you need?" She asked Yoo Jonghyuk who was not expecting her shift of aura so suddenly.

"No, I'll be waiting for your reponse. But you better decide quickly, I've been waiting for you for too long already."

"I see. . ."

Everyone who are watching shifts uncomfortably at the aura the two are emitting.

"I thought they were getting along," Lee Hyunsung muttered.

"This happened with Dokja-ssi too," Yoo Sangah spoke.

"Do you think they're a thing? (Y/n)-ssi claimed that she doesn't know him though. . ."

"I guess we'll never know."

[ A/n : For the next special scenario, imma need y'all to choose between kdj and yjh. This is just for the special scenario, can't be both. Lmao, sufffer. ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 110 9
𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯; ᴅᴇꜱᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴄᴀꜱᴜᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴡʜʏ? ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴠᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜꜱ. ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ...
13.7K 385 16
‼️Warning‼️ This Fanfic contains Spoilers Since it has an open ending I created my version of ORV EPILOGUE. It's Actually what I feel about My favou...
45.8K 842 10
Joongdok One Shot Stories ☆ Joonghyuk x Dokja ☆ (Omniscent Readers Viewpoint.) [BL] - ORV - Bad grammar and english