Coach Knowles

By 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

39

6.7K 412 908
By 4BEYGK

onika

Today was the day we were flying to Houston and our flight was in the middle of the night so Imani and I were both extremely tired.

Bey was supposed to be coming to pick us up and that was the only reason Imani was still up. She was excited to see Bey.

I've never been to Houston before but I wasn't that excited. My life was close to being in complete shambles. I'm trying to ignore everything until it just goes away.

Bey texted me that she was down the street so I took Imani and I's luggage outside and sat down on the porch waiting for her.

Imani was so excited. Bey has gone crazy buying Imani clothes recently, especially when we went to the mall, and Imanis exited to put all these stud outfits on.

I saw Beys car turn the corner and come down the neighborhood. Imani tried to run when she saw Beys car so I had to hold her until Bey got out of her car.

"Hey y'all." Bey pecked my lips and kissed Imanis forehead.

"Hi BeyBey!" Imani raised her hands for Bey to pick her up and she did.

"Are you ready to go to Houston? The ice cream there is so much bigger over there."

"Yes but I'm tired. Why do we have to go at this time?"

"That's what I'm saying," I mumbled and stood up.

"Hello to you too Onika."

I gave her a side hug mostly so I could lean on her body. I was so tired, in more ways than one. These past couple days, the only way I can fall asleep and stay asleep is with Bey.

"You alright?" She squeezed my body a little bit and I nodded. "Okay well I have have a car seat in my car so do you want me to move Imanis car seat from your car to mine?"

I nodded again, I didn't want us to drive my car and I definitely didn't want to leave it at the airport.

She gave Imani to me and I opened my car so she could get the car seat. I don't know why she knows how to move car seats because I barely do but that's suspicious.

She secured the car seat in her car and took Imani from me again. Imani was trying her best to fight her sleep but I knew she would be asleep by the time we got to the airport.

The drive to LAX was a short and silent one. I think we were all tired.

We went to the airport and Bey handled everything with the tickets and I found a corner for us to sit in.

Bey came and put her arm around me, we still haven't said anything. I leaned on her shoulder and I could feel myself starting to fall asleep.

I started fiddling with her fingers on her hand that was draped over my shoulder. It's weird that all I need is her presence to help me fall asleep.

Beys becoming comfort for me. That's why I've been so clingy to her recently, she makes me not think about other things.

"Are you nervous to fly?" Bey broke the silence just as I was about to go to sleep.

"No." I've only flown once when I was leaving New York. It wasn't something I was scared of, I was just going to sleep the entire plane ride, it was only three hours.

"We're staying at my house not a hotel, just so you know."

"You still have your house in Houston?" That just seems like she's ready to leave at any time.

"Yeah, I bought it years ago. My house here is rented."

"So you want me to sleep in the same bed you had you know what with your ex in?"

"It's a new mattress so no."

"I don't like the idea of that." I don't even like the idea of her having any exes. I can admit that in relationships I do get a little crazy, I can't help it.

I don't like feeling like people think I'm dumb and I don't like the thought of being played especially now that I'm a grown woman with kids. I will set a car on fire, I don't care.

"Don't even think about it like that, she's in my past. I don't even think about her so you shouldn't."

"I don't like her." I wish she didn't exist. I don't like feeling like I have competition, she should've stayed in the past.

"Onika you don't know her name or even what she looks like, how do you not like her?"

"Can I see a picture of her?"

"Why would I have pictures of my ex on my phone?"

"She has to have an Instagram or something. You said she has a business so she must have pictures of her on the internet."

"I'm not showing you any pictures of her, she doesn't matter."

"Where's she from?" Certain places have better looking girls, I can at least get some idea of what she looks like from that.

"I'm not-"

"Just tell me."

She sighed, "Philly."

"What part?"

"West Philly. I thought you were about to go to sleep, what happened?"

"Kiss me first." I knew she was getting annoyed with me so I was going to leave it alone.

She pecked my lips a couple times and I laid my head back on her shoulder. I wasn't asleep for long when Bey woke me up saying we had to board.

I managed to get all the way onto the plane without waking Imani up. Hopefully she'll sleep all the way to Houston.

"You're staying up?" I asked Bey since she pulled out her laptop.

"Yeah, I'm probably just going to grade papers. I'm too excited. My best friend is picking us up from the airport so we're going to see her as soon as we land."

"Is she nice?" I haven't met anyone important in Beys life yet so I was nervous.

"She is, I promise."

"As nice as you?" If she's as nice as Bey, I probably won't like her. I could barely take Beys weird niceness.

"I would say she's not as nice but she's a lot more outgoing so she might seem like a lot. If she's too much just slickly signal it to me and I'll tell her to calm down."

"Okay."

"Stop stressing, just relax and go to sleep. I promise everything is going to be okay."

I sent Amir a text and closed my eyes. Before I even told Amir he couldn't come to Texas, he asked to stay home.

I know he's up to no good. He can't pull a me on me, I was the worst teenager.

I told him I was coming home a couple days later than I actually would so I could catch him. I'm not about to be a grandmother at 35.

I quickly fell asleep on Beys shoulder. She didn't have her arm around me because she was typing but she still helped me fall asleep.

I didn't wake up until we landed in Houston. Imani stayed asleep so it was easy to get off the plane.

"Kelly said she was already here but I don't know where she is." Bey was walking. and looking down at the same time.

"Giselle!" Some woman ran towards us and Bey let go of her suitcase handle in time to catch her. Her feet were already off the ground and she spun her in the air.

Don't get jealous. She's her bestfriend. Don't get jealous. She's just her bestfriend, nothing more.

They hugged for a really long time but they eventually pulled apart and Bey Introduced me.

"Kelly this is my girlfriend, Onika and her daughter Imani. Onika this is my most favorite person in the world, Kelly."

I started cheesing, did she really just call me her girlfriend? It was one thing for me to be delusional and call myself her girlfriend but she actually just called me her girlfriend.

All she needed was a nut.

"Oh my God, hi! You're the one with the pretty feet and voice! Your face is pretty too, you're gorgeous!" She wasn't actually yelling, she was very loudly whispering because Imani was sleeping.

"Hi nice to meet you." I laughed and covered my mouth.

"Your daughter is so cute too, she looks just like you! I have two kids, my older is probably around her age."

She didn't touch her and she didn't wake her up either. Her and Bey are really good at knowing peoples boundaries without people having to tell them.

"Okay Kelly, let's go. We're all tired."

We started walking to her car and the whole time her and Bey were giggling about stuff like schoolgirls.

She had a car seat in her car but I decided to just hold Imani. I didn't want her to wake up until we got to Beys house and she was comfortable in my arms.

"Bey are we going to get Ginny or I'm taking you home?"

"Who's Ginny?" Let me find out Beys been keeping a daughter from me.

"My dog. She has red hair and I like Harry Potter so her name is Ginny. She's the cutest."

I never read Harry Potter so I don't know how that name relates to it so I just nodded.

"Are we going or not? I need to know before I get to this next exit."

"Let me call her and see if she's awake."

It was around 6:00 am in Houston so it wasn't that late now.

"Hey, are you awake?... Can I come get Ginny now?... I can feed her, that was just one time... I'm already on my way with Kelly... Okay, I'll see you soon. Bye."

Hmm. I had a lot to say but I kept my mouth shut. I can't judge too much from one side of a very shirt conversation.

"She's in the middle of working out but she said it's fine if we stop by now."

"Okay. So Onika, where are you from? Bey hasn't told me anything about you." That's weird. I don't know why Bey wouldn't have ever mentioned anything about me.

"I was born in Trinidad but I moved to New York when I was a teenager."

"New York? That's so fun, Bey and I went there once but she made us leave the state after the second rat that came up to us."

Bey pushed her shoulder, "Don't say it like that. I swear those rats could talk. They're part human."

"Shut up scary. Onika, do you visit New York often?"

"No." That came out ruder than I intended it to but I don't like talking about New York as a whole.

Bey looked back and raised her eyebrow. I smiled to let her know it was okay, she didn't do anything wrong. It was me.

Bey and Kelly talked the rest of the way before we stopped in front of someone's house. I didn't talk because they needed to catch up after not seeing each other for a while.

"I'm just going to get my dog and come back, okay? In and out- well I probably shouldn't have worded it like that-"

"Bey just go get the dog. Damn." Kelly took the words right out of my mouth.

"Okay bye." Bey hopped out of the car and jogged up to a house.

She rang the doorbell and I was not expecting her ex to look the way she did. She was gorgeous.

(someone else was supposed to be beys ex but i saw a picture of her on instagram and she's too fine i had to)

She had the most beautiful brown skin and I could see her smile from where I was. She had a really nice smile. She was shorter than Bey by a couple inches.

She had the most perfect body, her thighs were thick but they were muscle and she had abs. I could tell she had a big butt just from looking at her from the front.

When I saw what she had on, I had do out my hand over my chest. She had on a sports bra and the tiniest shorts. Her body was glistening with sweat and she had a hat on.

I can understand the outfit because she's working out but the hat? It didn't even go with her outfit.

(kinda like this but not this exact thing)

Yeah, this bitch wants her spot back.

They hugged very shortly and started talking. The girl laughed and covered her face like she was blushing. What is Bey saying to make her blush?

The fact that they hugged tells me a lot. Beys willing to get sweat on herself for her.

Then they went inside her house. Why the fuck is she going inside her house? Didn't she just say she was getting the dog and leaving?

"Don't worry, she's probably just getting dog food." Kelly could probably sense my anger, I wasn't trying to hide it.

"Was their relationship good? Or did they argue all the time or something?" I hope they had the most toxic relationship possible.

"Anything I tell you isn't going to make you feel better. I don't think you really want to know."

"Can you please tell me?" I don't care, I'll beg if I have to.

"As you can see by the shared dog, they were really serious. They were almost perfect and very deep in love. I personally thought they were going to laugh together."

"Do you think there's a chance of them getting back together?"

"Not at all. If Beys with you, she's with you and that's it. She's not like that."

"When did they break up?"

"Oh I don't-"

"Please?" I know everyone would lie for their best friend but I have a way of making people feel bad for me and doing what I want them too.

She looked at me through her rear view mirror and I softly rocked Imani and shushed her. She said she's a mother so I was going to use that to my advantage.

"They broke up right before Bey left Houston."

"How soon?"

"Like the week of. God, I'm a terrible best friend."

The week she left? She asked me out for the first time not too long after she got here.

I was really trying not to go in there and hurt both of them. Now that I'm thinking about it, I've been talking to Kelly for about 5 minutes and Bey still hasn't come out yet.

"I don't think it takes this long to get dog food." From what I know, Bey cums very fast and they could be doing anything in there.

"I'll call her." She called Bey and she didn't answer but she came out of the house a second later holding a dog in one hand and a bag of dog food in the other.

Kelly popped her trunk and Bey out the dog food in the rink and came into the passenger seat with her dog.

"Ginny meet Onika. Onika meet Ginny." She held up a dog with red curly hair.

"What took you so long?" Fuck the dog, I want to smell her breath.

"She was showing me her new pilates machine and she was showing me how she works and workout at the same time. What's wrong?"

"She really doesn't mean any harm. She really is this oblivious, the dumb thing isn't an act." Kelly looked back at me and rolled her eyes at Bey.

"What did I do? I really just wanted to see the machine, it was cool. We weren't doing anything in there."

I didn't say anything. We could talk after we go to her house after we're well rested. Maybe then she'll gain some knowledge.

--

Bey?

Onika?

Beys ex?

Kelly?

Bey finally calling Onika her girlfriend?

Was Bey wrong for anything she did?

What has Onika so stressed?

Is Onika using Bey?

Does Beys ex want her spot back?

Do you'll think we'll see more of Beys ex before they leave?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -
48.8K 2.5K 35
BEYNIKA When Onika transfers to a new school with her bsf Robyn she bumps into the nerd of the school Beyoncé will Onika be her friend and help with...
64.2K 3.6K 24
Onika has a lifestyle that her friends don't necessarily understand. Everyday is like a battle trying to fit in and make stronger relationships with...
34K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...