𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐓 ~ 𝐭...

By slutfortony

You are a young 18 years old girl, in your last year of high school. Because of your father's work, you const... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty One
The Epilogue

The Introduction

15.8K 228 49
By slutfortony

'Don't care about grades, just call me your lady.'

'I know I'm young, but my mind is well beyond my years.'

"If I'm so special, why am I a secret?"

You are a young 18 years old girl, in your last year of high school. Because of your father's work, you constantly had to move to other cities and change schools. Until you move to the city where your father's best friend lives.

All goes well, until you find out he's also the principal of your new school. But, what happens when you find yourself caring for him more than you should?

- This story was inspired by the song Teacher's pet

- I will start writing it as soon as I finish my first book.

- I hope you'll like it. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.2K 78
Y/n Stark, the 15 year old daughter of Tony Stark, has been isolated from the world. The only people who know about her, her parents and godparents...
39.4K 642 28
This is part 2 of 'Starks daughter'. So if you didn't read the first one, do it now before you read this. You want to live a normal life after the cr...
92.3K 4K 31
Tony Stark is known as a ruthless criminal man who got rich on selling his weapons to terrorists and bad people. After being invited to a party, he w...
186K 6.2K 37
After you enrolled in a new university, you meet a professor who is everybody's favorite. When he discovers you don't share the same opinion of him a...