She Was The One [ TETSUO KAGA...

Von BlackJack_666

When he was at the saddest point in his life , she helped him. She made him smile. She made him happy. She ma... Mehr

1] SADNESS
2] Mystery Girl
3] Gotcha!
4] Y/n
6] cleaning
7] hanging out
8]confession
9] Go match
10] winner
11] date
12] end

5] mischief

31 1 0
Von BlackJack_666

《Hear the music with headphones for best experience 》

If you dont know how to play the song while reading (on phone) then here see this video to understand:
https://youtu.be/5XjqNhm_DbA
______________________________________

A MONTH LATER.

during class y/n studied quietly when a paper ball hit her head.
She turned around annoyed, to see a smirking Tetsuo.
She rolled her eyes at him and continued to pay attention when another paper ball hit her head.

Now she had it.

She crushed a paper and threw it right on his face , he glared and made a huge one this time as he threw it in her direction she dunked down and it went flying across , hitting the teacher .

" WHAT IS THIS" he yelled and looked at Tetsuo and y/n who had paper balls in their hands.
" YOU TWO-" he yelled when suddenly,

BaBy ShARK dDU du DDU dU DU BaBY SHarK Du DU DUddu .

The teacher's phone rang and his face turned bright red as he wobbled and cut it. The whole classroom erupted into laughter, embarrassed he screamed
" KAGA AND Y/L/N GO AND STAND OUTSIDE FOR MY CLASS." as Tetsuo and y/n went out of class.
"This is all because of you," she said . "What rubbish!" he dramatically exclaimed while pulling out his folding fan and flapping it in front of his face.
"Oh yeah? drama king" she smirked . "y/n you brat" he said stepping closer to her ,now their faces just inches apart.
Y/n got closer and then kicked his foot. He screamed in annoyance as she watched with her tongue stuck out not until he proceeded to punch her in the stomach " OUCH" she said as she threw a punch at him.
" AHH" he yelled then he twisted her elbow"owowowow" she said while laughing as he evilly laughed.

Then y/n kicked his foot and turned him around smashing him on the ground as she said "Now you've had it im gonna attack your face you arse!" he bellowed " NO YOU WITCH DON'T EVEN DARE TO LAY A FINGER ON MY BEAUTIFUL FACE"
" you bet" she yelled while smirking as he ran screaming and she chased him all over the school .
"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME Y/N" he teased her when suddenly he
crashed .......

into the principal 😀.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
10K 338 21
Arisu is an average 15 year old girl. She's an A straight student and she just moved to Sotoba, a small town in rural Japan, to live with her grandpa...
377K 13.5K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
4.6K 104 11
War and love and everything in between. Y/n is a girl who travels alongside her adoptive sister Chizuru to find their father. However after a faithfu...