The Average Girl *** (Camren)

By Misty4CS

It was a story of an average girl named Lauren. She graduated from college and started a job that people thou... More

Chapter 01: Prologue
Chapter 02: Feeling Bored
Chapter 03: At The Coffee Shop
Chapter 04: She Came, Alone
Chapter 05: Wanted Her
Chapter 06: At The Flower Shop
Chapter 07: She Came, Again
Chapter 08: Things Never Done
Chapter 09: Temporary Lust
Chapter10: Liked Her
Chapter 11: First Date
Chapter 12: Started to Think
Chapter 13: Jealousy. Irritation
Chapter 14: You (For Christmas)
Chapter 15: Hint of Sadness
Chapter 16: Cast A Spell
Chapter 17: A Bit More Special
Chapter 18: Trust?
Chapter 20: Intimate Time
Chapter 21: Beautiful Moment
Chapter 22: Great Times
Chapter 23: Her Love of S*x
Chapter 24: Approaching The End
Chapter 25: Bath Time
Chapter 26: Last Night
Chapter 27: Shy to Wild
Chapter 28: Undecided
Chapter 29: There She Was
Chapter 30: Karla, Camila
Chapter 31: In Love With Her
Chapter 32: Roses to Moving On
Chapter 33: Still Waiting
Chapter 34: Listening
Chapter 35: One Chance
Chapter 36: Proving Chance
Chapter 37: Same Page?
Chapter 38: Start Over
Chapter 39: New Found Happiness
Chapter 40: Make Her Happy!
Chapter 41: Felt Love(d)
Chapter 42: Birthday
Chapter 43: The Best Friends
Chapter 44: Getting Know Her
Chapter 45: Well Spent
Chapter 46: Miami.Family
Chapter 47: At Company Party
Chapter 48: What's Good For You?
Chapter 49: About Living Together
Chapter 50: Holiday with Love Ones
Chapter 51: In Paris
Chapter 52: Wonderful Bliss
Chapter 53: Epilogue

Chapter 19: The Moment

976 44 19
By Misty4CS

Narrator's POV

"You do?" Camila asked.

"Yes!?" Lauren was thinking: why Camila was shocked.

"Why?" Camila asked again. She was happy and a bit confused at the same time.

"Why would you want to do that? I mean, you're not going to kill me, right?" Lauren chuckled. She was nervous as Camila was seriously looking at her.

"I might want to do something else," Camila added.

"What? Spike my drink?" Lauren asked.

"Yes," Camila answered briefly.

Lauren smiled, "you won't do it."

"Why are you so sure about it?" Camila asked further.

"I trust you," Lauren answered simply.

"Didn't you say that you don't trust me?"

Lauren was thinking: what in Camila's mind was, "Camila..." she remembered their conversation when Camila left for the Christmas lunch with her best friends. "If you want to kill me or spike my drink, you would have done it. You had many opportunities. It's not the first time I left my drink with you, and you stayed at my place last night. Why would you wait until now?"

"It's reasonable, but what if it just crossed my mind."

Lauren shook her head, "No. If you wanted to kill me, you would have done it last night when I was sleeping, and I don't see the point why you want to spike my drink... since we're going to... do it." Lauren was thinking they were going to have sex tonight.

"That I can do my way," Camila said.

Lauren stopped and looked at Camila, "no, you won't do it."

Camila scooted closer to Lauren, "you don't know me." Camila touched Lauren's face.

"No... but I know you're not a bad person." Lauren lifted her glass and finished the water. She might not believe that their relationship would last long, but she believed Camila was not a bad person.

"Okay," Camila said. She stood up and collected her Christmas presents. She put the mug on her desk next to her computer. "I'll put this in my room." Camila, who was holding the blue scarf, told Lauren.

"Okay." Lauren collected her shoes and put them back on the box. She went to the kitchen to get herself some more water to drink.

Camila came out of the bedroom, and she found Lauren, sitting next to the kitchen island. She saw Lauren had refilled her glass. She looked at Lauren's legs. Lauren did not wear the new shoes anymore. Camila turned on the music and dimmed the light. She walked to Lauren, who just realized that Camila had come back from her bedroom.

Camila joined Lauren on the kitchen island. She was holding Lauren's new shoes. She put them on the island before she lifted one of Lauren's legs which made Lauren's shocked.

"Put them on, and dance with me!" Camila said. She did not wait for Lauren's response. She just put the shoes on Lauren's legs one by one.

Lauren was too stunned to say more than a word, so she did not reject Camila's idea, "Okay."

Camila finished putting them on, and she was looking at Lauren's legs, smiling. She looked at Lauren and offered her hand for Lauren to take, "dance with me?"

Lauren was blushing as Camila treated her like a princess. She nodded as she was too lost to utter more words.

Camila did not do the formal way of dance. She just pulled Lauren closer by her waist and let their foreheads touch. Camila wanted to tell Lauren that she did miss her, but she did not want them to repeat the previous conversation before she left for the brunch. Camila kissed Lauren's forehead and held her closer. She closed her eyes as Lauren laid her head on her shoulder. They danced with eyes closed. They did not look at each other, but they felt each other's warmness as their hearts beat peacefully.

After dancing quietly for a while, enjoying each other's presence in silence, Camila looked at Lauren before she kissed her. They kissed slowly and gently as they danced thru the gentle music played in the room. Camila knew how much Lauren loved slow kissing. If she did not lead and escalate their gentle, slow kiss to a more passionate kiss, they would stay kissing like this the whole night. Camila did enjoy every kiss they had, but tonight, she wanted more and wanted faster. She started to kiss Lauren passionately in less than two minutes into kissing.

As the kiss deepened, the touch of her hands was getting less innocent. Camila squeezed Lauren's round butt. When she heard the subtle moan from Lauren, Camila moved her kiss. She slowly moved down to Lauren's neck. Camila was skillfully applying her tongue and hands, on Lauren's body while slowly guiding their steps toward her bedroom which was on the other side of the apartment.

When they reached the destination, when Lauren's back touched the bedroom door, Camila stopped kissing Lauren. She stepped one step backward. They took a break from their heated kiss. Camila took Lauren's hand and put it on the handle of her bedroom door. She stepped closer and touched Lauren's face, "One last time..." Camila whispered. "Are you sure?" Camila surprised herself why she was so patient with Lauren. She looked for hesitance in Lauren's eyes, "don't open it," Camila looked at Lauren's hand on the door handle, "if you have doubts...even it's just a little bit." she caressed Lauren's face, "once you open it, there's no way back." Camila warned Lauren.

Lauren looked at her hand on the handle. She looked back at Camila, who undoubtedly wanted Lauren to open it. From the way Camila kissed and touched her, Lauren knew how much Camila wanted her in bed. Lauren did not want to deny it as well. She wanted Camila as bad as Camila wanted her. She looked at Camila as she slowly turned the handle south to open the door. Camila smiled, feeling relieved, that Lauren did not back off and wanted the same.

Camila did not waste any second, she kissed Lauren, and they immediately picked up what they left off before. Camila kicked the door closed when they got into her bedroom. She pushed Lauren on the door. Camila sucked Lauren's neck, giving Lauren a love bite. Lauren moaned, and she slowly stopped reacting to Camila's touch when she saw the bedroom. It was only lighted by candles and there was a single red rose on Camila's king-size bed.

Camila stopped and looked at Lauren, "Hey..." she called Lauren in a low voice. She thought something was wrong, or Lauren changed her mind. Lauren looked at Camila and back at the setting of the room. Lauren smiled, and Camila smiled.

Camila stepped aside with her hand still holding Lauren that Lauren could take a better look at the room she had prepared. She knew Lauren liked it or even loved it, but she asked, "do you like it?" Camila moved to hug Lauren from behind.

Lauren nodded, "yeah..." the candles, the single red rose, the music was perfect. The room was also smelling good. It was romantic for Lauren. Lauren turned around, facing Camila. "Can we do it slowly?" She just wanted to enjoy the moment besides she was afraid that it would be hurt. From the way Camila's bulge looked, Lauren knew Camila's size was not small.

Camila chuckled, "Yes. Anything for you." If it was up to her, she might want to do it faster and harder since she had waited forever for this moment. However, Camila agreed as it was not a bad idea to take it slow and enjoy it considering Lauren would moan her name under her touches. On top of that, a good first time could guarantee her more nights and more pleasures.

They started again. It was slow, gentle kissing, but Camila's hands were all over Lauren. She touched and caressed every part of Lauren's body that could lead Lauren on. Camila pulled Lauren's lower part toward hers, leaving no space between them. Camila let Lauren know how much Lauren had made Camila want her. She needed extra self-control that she would not cum before Lauren did.

Taking a break from their kiss, Camila took off her black winter sweater, leaving her half-naked, as she was wearing nothing underneath the sweater. Lauren was nervous to look at Camila's naked top at such a close distance, but she did not skip the chance to study Camila's naked body. Camila enjoyed how Lauren looked at her half-naked top. She took Lauren's hands and placed them on her chest before she was back to kissing her.

Camila kissed Lauren on the neck and smirked when she saw the hickey she left for Lauren earlier. She turned Lauren around and slowly slid the straps of her dress lower. She kissed Lauren's shoulder. She could see Lauren was having a goosebump. Camila ran both of her hands on Lauren's, feeling her soft skin. She moved Lauren's hair to one side that she could kiss her nape, which made Lauren quiver.

Camila added the pleasure by caressing Lauren's hips and pulling her closer. Lauren certainly felt Camila's growing member on her butt. They were at the same height as Lauren was wearing the heels, and Camila was only in her socks. Lauren was feeling the intimate caresses from Camila, and Camila was giving herself pleasure by pressing her hardening member on Lauren's sexy butt.

Her hands found their way to the zipper of Lauren's dress and swiftly slid it down. Both of her hands traveled up to slid the straps off Lauren's shoulder, and the dress was smoothly falling to the floor leaving Lauren in her black sexy lingerie and her new shoes. Camila wondered if Lauren just got the lingerie, especially for tonight, or she always wore such sexy lingerie daily.

Camila ran her finger on Lauren's body as she quietly walked and circled Lauren. Her eyes were observing Lauren's sensual body. Lauren was getting more nervous as Camila was observing her body in such a dark way. Camila stopped in front of Lauren, taking her time to admire the beauty in front of her. Camila's eyes, following her fingers, slowly traveled up from Lauren's intimate part to her face.

Lauren touched Camila's hand on her face as they looked into each other's eyes. Camila slightly opened her mouth, but she said nothing. She leaned closer and slowly touched her lips on Lauren's. Lauren wanted to kiss Camila. She blushed as Camila retreated. Camila was teasing her. "Take off my pants, and you'll get the kiss." She whispered into Lauren's ear.

Their eyes met again. Lauren slowly moved her hands down to Camila's pants. She reached Camila's waistband, but she did not look down as their eyes were locked. Camila made it fast by guiding Lauren's hands to her bulge. Lauren bit her lip and blushed when she touched Camila's big bulge that she had noticed since the beginning. Lauren looked away, and Camila squeezed her buddy using Lauren's hand.

"Help me!" Camila seductively told Lauren. Lauren moved her hands and helped Camila to take off her pants. Lauren stared at Camila's big bulge as Camila's pants fell on the floor, joining her dress. Lauren looked at Camila whose eyes were not leaving her. Camila stepped out of her pants and took her socks off. When she was in her boxer brief only, Camila kissed Lauren as promised. She pulled Lauren toward her and kissed her more passionately than before. They continued kissing as they got into Camila's king-size bed.

Camila stopped kissing Lauren. She took the single red rose on the bedside and lay on Lauren's right side. She ran the red rose thru Lauren's body from her legs, slowly traveling past thru her thigh. She made a circle on Lauren's covered intimate part, before reaching up to her stomach and the valley between her breasts, and finally reaching her lips. "It's for you," Camila said.

Lauren smiled and took it. She closed her eyes and smelled the rose. She was nervous, but she could handle it pretty well so far as Camila was being so affectionate and gentle until this point. "I love what you're wearing, but I want to take them off," Camila said, looking at Lauren, as one of her hands was ready to take Lauren's lingerie off. Lauren smiled nervously when Camila started to take her last piece of clothing on her body off. Finally, It was the moment she had been preparing herself for, the night that Camila had been yearning for. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
89.9K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
649K 20.9K 54
Lauren was a sweet girl before she dated a guy named Brad Simpson, she was really friendly and have a happy personality until she knew about her mom'...
57.2K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...