Making her Mark

By Cassie_Quinn1

After a rough few months culminate at a Christmas Party. Lena helps Mark get back on track, through a series... More

Author's Note
Cast
1 - Office life
2 - You're Great Pt. 1 - Christmas Party
3 - You're Great Pt. 2 - Party Continues
4 - You're Great Pt. 3 - An Angel Appears
5 - You're Great Pt. 4 - The Morning After
6 - You're Great Pt. 5 - Really Great
7 - Back at the Office
8 - Break Room Chatter
9 - Office Flirt
10 - The Call
11 - Christmas Break
12 - New Year, New Us?
13 - Big News
15 - Paddles not included
16 - And the Hits Just Keep on Coming
17 - Almost caught
18 - Beth
19 - Break time
20 - A Nervy Meeting
21 - None of Your Beeswax
22 - New Challenges Lay Ahead
23 - Making Things Hard Again
24 - Backseat Fun
25 - Peaches and Cream
26 - April Is Just Around The Corner
27 - Car ride
28 - Strap In For a Wild Time
29 - The Cool Down
30 - What was four?
31 - 4 is a Magic Number too
32 - Aftermath
33 - Unexpected Guest
34 - New Goals
35 - New Opportunity
36 - Choking Hazard
37 - April Comes on Time
38 - Made his Mark
39 - Unicorn
40 - Mark's Fade but Scars Don't
41 - One Year On

14 - Planning

206 14 18
By Cassie_Quinn1

Lena began planning. She wanted this to be special for herself, as well as both Mark and James. She'd spoken with Lizzy too, and she was in.

Lizzy would be the youngest of them but she had a lot of experience in the bedroom from the stories she'd told. Never a threesome. Or foursome. But dalliances with both females and males.

Mark too, in University, had been intimate with a male housemate of his, nothing to intense, they'd gone down on each other. But no males since, and he was now in his mid-30's. They all were. Except Lizzy who was early 20's.

Lena and James were the two, who would need guiding through this. They'd been together since they were 21. Sure, they had their kinks but this was opening up something new for them, until now it had only been handcuffs, blindfolds, ropes and paddles. The odd outside fuck session. Tame by the standards Lena was now dreaming up.

This would be a whole new sensory experience. At any one time she could have six hands and three pairs of lips on her. Maybe, two cocks inside her or even... they'd talked about it when they were younger. Could she persuade James to do that? Maybe?

Cross that bridge when we come to it, she thought.

For now, she needed to get prepared for the big night, but also the new, fun personal experiences with Mark.

Her and Mark had their own discussions. And with James away 3 weeks in total out of the next 2 months, there would be plenty of time to explore.

The initial week James would be gone was this coming one. And she had been promised a spanking. This thought still did things to her. She could almost feel Mark's hands on her.

Mark was preparing all of this at his place but she wasn't sure what to expect. Her insides twitched. They were going to do it Sunday, once James had gone. That way, any bruising would've died down for when he was back.

Today was Friday, so not long now. And she was planning what she wanted to wear. The issue was that now her and Mark had opened the "flood gates" that it no longer mattered. She wouldn't be in it for long.

During work, it was taking all she had in her not to kiss him, touch him, take him in her mouth again. Twice this week she had to go to her car and masturbate thinking of his hands on her. One time, she sent him a clip of her cumming on the leather seats of her Audi.

What was he doing to her? He'd lit a fire in her. James had noticed a changed, but she had played it off as their plans, not her and Mark's plans. Which it ultimately was.

Please remember to vote, comment, share, and follow me if you are enjoying the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.6K 40
"If you're so sure you're not the guy for me, then why do you keep coming back to me?" "Isn't it obvious?" Chance groaned. "You're too good to give u...
35.5K 888 68
(in which the reader is Emily Prentiss' younger sister) You and Levi have been together for three years. You can't leave him. You're terrified of Lev...
520K 3.3K 10
Book 4 of The Claimed Series Lena and Webb planned a life together. When Lena's mate passed after a short courtship, Webb had taken it upon himself...
3.4M 85.7K 57
One stripper & One billionaire & One famous footballer... One relationship. Hollie Murphy has never had much of her own, surviving by herself since s...