"I'm totally fine..."/sad/sic...

By BasicBitchforever

Deku discoverd that he has a rare disease... he doesn't want people worrying about him so he keeps this fact... More

Sad/Sick deku/part 1
Sad/sick deku/part 2
|You'll get better...right?| part 3|
A/N
hope |part 5

Why are you hiding this?!|part 4|

318 4 2
By BasicBitchforever

{Bakugo's Pov...}

He didn't answer. He turned his head and looked me in the eyes. He stayed silent but I knew what he meant. He doesn't know himself. Suddenly someone called for deku on the other side of the door. It sounded like pink cheeks. Deku stayed silent. "Deku-kun? Are you okay in there?" The floaty bitch said. The nerd seemed too busy with his thoughts that he didn't hear. I stood up and walked towards the door. I opened it. Pink cheeks was standing there, clearly nervous while looking at the ground. She looked up and her eyes widen. "What are you doing in Deku-kun's dorm Bakugou?!" She said louder than she wanted. She looked horrified for a second and stuttered an apology out. I scoffed. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and I almost jumped. I looked besides me and there he stood, the freaking nerd stood there with his dull eyes, staring at ME. It was kinda terrifying I must admit. The floaty bitch called deku's name out way too happy. The nerd turned his head and looked at her. "H-hello Uraraka" deku sputtered out. I felt like a person watching a romance movie, discusting. I growled. "We'll talk later nerd, don't you think you can get away from me!!" I yelled. Floaty flinched and looked terrified. I walked away and after I turned the corner, I began pacing around. He is sick. He has a disease and he doesn't know if he'll get better. He hides it from everyone. He's getting weaker. Is he going to die?!

I felt panic flowing through my vines. How long has he been sick? Was he sick in middle school?! Did I cause him even more pain while he was already in so much pain? I'm a horrible person. I should really apologise for all the things I did. Pink cheeks has no idea. I think Icy-hot and sonic suspect something tho. Why is he even hiding it? Should I tell someone? Does the old hag already know about this? She hangs out with auntie all the time. I don't get it. Why is this happening to the nerd? Can I do something to help? I should ask him.

It was already way past my bedtime but I couldn't sleep. The others were going to bed. I stood up and walked towards deku's dorm. Suddenly deku's door slammed into me. That fucking hurt. I stood there for a bit, feeling dizzy. I saw deku's shocked face. He slammed the fucking door in my face. But I came here to apologise. "Oi nerd, don't you dare act like a fucking baby" THAT WASN'T WHAT I WANTED TO SAY. why can't I just fucking say it?! It's a simple apology, it shouldn't be this hard! He's sick and he doesn't even know if he can get cured and I say he acts like a baby?! How stupid can I get?! "Deku- I-" before I can finish my sentence, the door slams shut and the nerd is already in his dorm. Are you fucking kidding me?! Why does this happen to me? What do I do now?! "Oi, nerd open up, NOW" I say, way too agressive. He opens the door a little bit and peeks through. "Let me in" I say. He opens the door and let's me in. We stand there staring at eachother for a while.

"LOOK I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE THINGS I DID TO YOU IN THE PAST OKAY?!"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Sorry for not updating for so long! But here's a new chapter! I'm still editing all the chapters because wow I make way too many faults. I try to get better! I promise that the next chapter will be longer! I hope you guys like it and I hope that you want to stay reading! Bye have a nice day:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 52.8K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...