debt | haikyuu

Door zZztobi

❝ 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 π†πŽπŽπƒ π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐀𝐑𝐄 ❞ # haikyuu men x fem!reader ... Meer

𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐓 - prologue.
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7

chapter 1.

2.6K 64 4
Door zZztobi

IT WAS TIRING HONESTLY,

it was exhausting, draining, fatiguing; but also thrilling, exhilarating and mostly intoxicating. this lifestyle that you made sure to forget, to hide inside a box far away on the back of your brain, the lifestyle that has been haunting you since the first moment you were brought to this world. a lifestyle that you hated with all your gut and seemed to not be able to get rid of. the lifestyle of a gangster.

you weren't sure who was the people following you this time, running after you on the lonely and dark streets of tokyo. the only thing you knew was that you couldn't escape anymore, not after being chased for 6 months now by different people. first were the wingless crows, a yakuza group that your gangster father had connections with and to whom he owed an enormous amount of money. then came the nekoma bois, another gang that somehow was connected to your father again, having a ridiculously big debt with them that needed to be payed.

and lastly, was today's group. you have been trying to remember all the gangs your father's been into or had any contact with for the whole night. because that's how long you've been running, a whole fucking night. how you ended up like this? easy telling:

𝟖:𝟑𝟒 𝐏𝐌

"uhh, should we eat ramen today y/n?" the orange haired boy asked you, tapping his finger on his chin. "we've been eating ramen for the last 5 nights hinata, let's eat something different tonight please" the boy pouted. "but ramen is my favorite!" you sighed, closing the door to your apartment, the one you shared with the short boy. "i swear to god if i keep eating ramen for dinner i'm leaving you and your stupid ass" at the threat, the boy stiffened and his complexion changed to a sad one.

his shoulders slumped down, admitting his defeat. you grinned at him, patting his back on the progress. "we can go to that onigiri shop down the street, i heard it's pretty good" hinata then looked at you with interest, following you down the stairs. "y'know what i heard too? that the owner and his coworkers are pretty hot too" you laughed heartily at your best friend's statement while he wiggled his eyebrows. "yeah, i think that's a plus"

opening the door of your building and stepping outside, you felt eyes on you, a feeling you thought you had gotten rid of a few weeks ago. hinata, always the most perceptive one, grabbed your hand and squeezed it, whispering lowly "i can feel them too. let's get out of here fast" you nodded briefly, enough for him to see the movement of your head. walking rapidly through the crow, you made sure to stay in alert for any case possible, your mind was aware of your surroundings and your eyes scanned every blind spot possible.

the short boy never left your hand, clutching it harder to remind you that you weren't alone. a habit that remained the same since your childhood; when your father would yell at you for whatever reason, hinata's hand was always there interlaced with yours, reminding you that you'll be okay, that he will always be there for you.

and he always was, he never left your side. hinata was the only source of company and interaction that you had during your childhood and teenage years. he was the only son of one of your father's man, his right hand to be more exact. you were around 5 when you met him; he was casually walking along his dad inside your house looking for your father — the gang leader. his body was little and skinny, his orange hair was longer than it was now, his eyes big and innocent. physically he would look like he was around your age but, in reality, he was 3 years older than you.

you had escaped from your maids grasps, running around your house for a place to hide until you found him instead. his eyes widened in surprise at your sudden intrusion on the hallway, scanning your messy hair that you refused to brush and that stupid princess dress you never took off. he knew about your existence but your father prohibited anyone to come near you. you felt lonely, always surrounded by annoying old maids that tried to make a beautiful and submissive girl out of you.

the days would pass by and hinata would come over to your house everyday, trying to see you again and hoping he could play with you. you looked interesting to him, wild and carefree, always retorting back to the adults that surrounded you and making funny faces. he surely wanted to spend time with you and get to know you, maybe be friends if you let him.

what he didn't know is that his wish would come true sooner than expected, when both of your fathers agreed on training you both in order to aim their goals — your father goals. this training ended up in you becoming two of the strongest soldiers of you dad's gang, doing all the dirty work with no remorse, killing; punishing; abusing and more. those were the days that you thought of your father as a real dad, his proud smile when you finished your dirty work was the only praising you got for him through your entire life, but deep down you knew he wasn't a good guy. he wasn't the perfect dad, not even near a dad either, something that you tragically discovered later. he raised you to be a killing machine, a soulless and heartless body made just for murdering and sufficing his wicked desires.

turning to his right, hinata dragged you to the main streets of the city where the crowd of people would help in disguising yourselves. saying sorry's was the only thing you could do when bumping your shoulders with the rest of the people around you. your feet dragged your body mindlessly, this feeling was well engraved on your mind to even think twice about it. hinata led you around the busy streets of tokyo, turning right and left every few meters, dizzying the people that followed you.

suddenly, his pace got faster and a few seconds later he gave you a cap to put on. "here, put this one and tie your hair back" surprised you took the hat and did as he told you, his head was already covered with a black one. "when did you get this?" hinata kept walking fastly, not even glancing back to you. "i just borrowed them from a couple that we passed a few minutes ago." you shook your head with a smile on your face, this motherfucker.

soon enough the sicking sensation of eyes following you came to an end, exactly when you two reached the onigiri shop. "i think we tricked them, let's get inside. sit on the back i'll order for you" you nodded. the shop smelled like fresh cooked rice and the different fillings for the onigiri. the shop was cozy and tranquil, only a few couples eating calmly on the booths around you. you waited patiently for hinata to bring your food when suddenly a group of suit dressed men entered the small shop. their aura was intimidating, their complexions stoic and hard. looking for hinata, your gazes met in a single understanding: they meant no good news.

you lowered the front of your hat and scooted closer to the wall, trying to hide your body as good as possible. the said group of males passed next to you, the strong smell of cologne, smoke, sweat and blood made you shiver on your seat. the scent of criminality that you were so familiar with. to your unfortunate luck, they sat down two booths next to yours, not close but still not far away from you. their conversation was distant with all their whispering, only when you caught the faint mention of your criminal name was when you realized that they were the ones after you.

"we lost her. we lost the kunai princess again."

your blood went cold, eyes wide with fear, hands trembling on your lap. it could not be happening, not again. you swore you tricked them, that you lost them among the crowd of people. how come they could be just a few feet away from you? your body shivered at the next words that left on of those thugs mouth. "if we don't get her before daishou comes back, we will be the ones that end up dead instead." daishou suguru. the man of your nightmares. the man that made your life a rotting hell masking it with fake love. the man that you hopelessly dated for the sake of your father, the very man that raped you in your sleep and abused you whenever he felt like. the very man that ended up killing your father.

you felt your stomach churning and twisting, bile going up your throat threatening to come out of your body. this couldn't be happening to you, not again. when was all this going to stop? when would you be able to leave this wicked lifestyle? but then, the last words from your father came to your mind in a rush: "once you're in, you cannot leave this life sweetheart" and for once, you believed him, there's no way out of this. you wouldn't be able to experiment what real love is and live a completely normal life. all because of your stupid father, the stupid man that got your mum pregnant, giving birth to a child that would only experiment suffering and pain.

standing up from your seat with your head lowered down, you approached hinata's body on the counter, legs shaking with fear. he was talking with one of the workers, more like flirting, when he felt your hand on his right shoulder. the shaking of it was enough for him to know that something was wrong and you two couldn't stay there for longer. "we'll take this as takeout if you don't mind" hinata smiled to the dark haired boy behind the counter. paying and leaving a tip, you both made your way to the door when suddenly a body bumped into you, making your body to tumble and hat to fall, leaving your face completely naked for the eyes of the people on the back of the shop.

"oi! it's her!" at that, your legs moved almost instantly, opening the door and dragging your body through the dark streets of tokyo, again. leading you to where you were now. to what you thought was going to be the end of you.

a/n: this, my beautiful people, is the start of my new fic! a mafia inspired story that i hope you enjoy. see ya soon! — andrea.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...